Different Worlds (Veronica Lo...

By BrooklynMHM

She's from the other side of the tracks. Will destiny bring her and a Raven haired beauty together or pull th... More

⚠️𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ⚠️
𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒕
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝑽𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒕
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 4
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 5
Thank You!
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 6
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 7
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 8
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 9
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 10
A/N
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 11
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 12
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 13
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 14
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 15
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 16
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 17
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 18
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 19
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 20
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 21 (𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 1)
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 21 (𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 2)
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 22
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 23
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 24
New Story Is Up
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 26
We Have To Talk...
𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆
Imagines Story
Reminder
My New Endeavor (Not An Update)
Time We've Had A Heart To Heart

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 25

3.1K 92 7
By BrooklynMHM

When Veronica texted me asking me to pick her up from her lunch with Betty I had to cut the walkthrough of our potential new business short with my brother and Kash.

When I picked up Veronica I could tell immediately that she was upset which pissed me off right away. She was heavily pregnant and didn't need any bullshit bothering her. When I got to her she clutched me and started sobbing uncontrollably.

Betty happened to walk out and saw everything I honestly wanted to punch the bitch in the face for making my queen cry. I helped Veronica get in the car and made sure she was settled before getting into the driver's seat and driving off.

Before we went home I stopped off at another Mexican restaurant to get my baby some tacos since she didn't even get to enjoy the ones she ordered at lunch.

We got home and both enjoyed a dozen tacos each washing it down with some horchata and then went and laid in bed and cuddled while we watched a movie. About halfway through I could hear soft snores coming from the love of my life.

About two hours later she woke up and was starving as she said. Since it was the start of the weekend and as we didn't cook on the weekends I ordered us some food from Pops and we took refuge in the home theater so we could have a movie night and just enjoy the peace and quiet with just us two before the baby was born.

During Veronica's last doctor's appointment, we were told that he could come any day now which was insane to me nine months have seriously flown by.

About twenty minutes after ordering the food it was delivered. I grabbed us some drinks since we just ordered milkshakes from Pops. "What are we watching my love?" I asked Veronica as she was cuddled up on the big recliner chair with Capone. "I really want to watch Joker is that fine?" I smiled and nodded.

I made the dog get off the chair so that Veronica could eat without having him beg like he always did knowing she couldn't deny him when he did.

I gave Veronica her food I sat down next to her and bought the Joker on the TV so we could always have it. The movie started and we began eating and of course, no meal was complete without Veronica taking some of my food and eating it but I didn't mind at all. When we were both finished I gathered all of our trash and threw it in the trashcan in the kitchen and grabbed us some more drinks, red vines, and some sunflower seeds for me and went back downstairs.

We cuddled together and of course, Capone had to sit at our feet on the recliner with his own blanket we kept down here for him since it was a little colder in this room. We had to pause the movie a few times because Veronica was constantly having to pee. We got through with Joker and decided to watch Toy Story 4 since we love watching animated movies together.

By the time the ending credits were rolling my love was fast asleep clutching onto me. "Baby wake up let's go lay down in our room," I said in a low voice caressing her cheek. Her eyes began to flutter open she leaned forward and placed her lips on mine. They were so damn addicting. After a mini makeout session, we slowly walked up the stairs together we did our nightly routine of brushing our teeth, washing our faces and changed into our sleepwear for me it was just sleeping in a sports bra and briefs for Veronica, it was an oversized t-shirt and her underwear.

Capone laid down on his bed we had for him in the corner of the room I laid down in bed and got comfortable a few minutes later Veronica crawled into the bed and I scooted down the bed a little so I was face to face with her stomach. My nightly routine with my unborn son was reading him a story every night before going to sleep tonight I read him Love You Forever which made Veronica cry as she listened to the story.

I kissed her stomach multiple times and repeatedly told our son how much we loved him and he kicked letting me know in my mind at least that he understood me. Veronica and I laid in bed every night and just talked about anything and everything we ended our night with kisses and her laying her head on my chest as we fell into a deep slumber.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled as I felt wetness on my lower body I opened one eye grabbed my phone to check the time 2:15 am. I felt around and the entire bed was wet. "Babe get up I told you not to drink so much before bed," I said loud enough for her to hear. She didn't wake up the first time so I turned on the bedside lamp and nudged her a bit "what?" Veronica hissed angrily.

"Babe I think you peed your pants it's all over the bed and all over me" her eyes shot open and she looked so embarrassed. "I'm so sorry baby I thought I peed enough before we fell asleep." I didn't want her to feel bad "it's alright babe it was just an accident just get up and change your clothes while I put these to wash and get a fresh pair of sheets."

I helped her up and she immediately clutched her stomach "ouch" me being the concerned partner I held her and asked what was wrong "it feels like a contraction" she responded. My eyes went wide. I didn't want to be gross but I had to do it. I pulled the sheets to my nose "What the hell are you doing babe?" Veronica asked.

I sniffed the sheets I know pee has a distinctive smell but the smell was kind of sweet. I dropped to my knees and sniffed around Veronica's pussy and the same sweet smell hit my nose.

Now I was freaking out. "Babe you didn't pee I think your water broke" her eyes went wide "what?!" She yelled. "When we went to the last doctor's appointment she told me that if your water broke I would know the difference between that and pee. Pee has a certain smell to it but when your water breaks the amniotic fluid smells kind of sweet and that's what that stuff smells like."

"I think it might have then because I've been having pains all night" I sighed loudly "why wouldn't you wake me up then Veronica you know you're due any day now!" I kind of yelled making her cry which made me feel bad. "I'm sorry for yelling but babe you could be in labor right now. Let's get you changed, I'll change the sheets and wash these and then we'll go." I thought I'd be freaking out right now but I had to remain calm for her I didn't want to stress her out or scare her.

I helped her change into some of my sweats and a sweatshirt she put on her fuzzy slides. I put on a similar outfit but with some air force 1s. I quickly pulled the soiled sheets off the bed while Veronica called her mom. I put on some clean sheets on the bed made sure we had our phones and grabbed our hospital bags Veronica had one bag, I had one and we had one for Mateo.

I helped her down the stairs having to stop because she was beginning to be in pain. I let her wait by the door while I pulled the car out of the garage and re-parked it so the passenger side was closest to the front door. I helped Veronica in the car, put our bags in the back seat and went back inside calling my brother letting him know we were on our way to the hospital.

I fed Capone and gave him fresh water. I ran back upstairs to Mateo's room and grabbed his car seat and locked up the house. I put the car seat in the back and carefully sped to the hospital. Veronica clutched my hand the entire drive but I didn't mind it I knew she must be in a crazy amount of pain right now.

As I got closer to the hospital reality was hitting me now. This was it, we were about to have our son.

I parked the car in the section for expectant mothers and grabbed all of our bags and the car seat. I helped Veronica out of the car and we slowly walked in the hospital. "Hi, how can I help you?" The receptionist asked? "I think I'm in labor" Veronica replied. The receptionist called for a nurse and it seemed like seconds later a nurse came out with a wheelchair. "I'm gonna need you to fill out these papers," the receptionist said giving me a clipboard with multiple papers.

I filled them out completely as I was doing so Hermione ran in the hospital's entrance helping me with the few things I didn't know. Once I was done we went up to the room they had taken her into seeing her being connected to multiple machines made me a little sick I wasn't the biggest fan of hospitals but I knew this was all necessary. "How are you feeling Mija?" Hermione asked Veronica.

"I'm in pain and I'm scared I just want everything to go well I want my son already." I set everything on the small couch that was in the room. "You need anything, my love?" She nodded "can I get some ice and water?" I kissed her head and took the new hydro flasks out of my bag I bought specifically for this reason because fuck plastic we're saving sea turtles in our household.

I went out to the small patient kitchen they had and filled one bottle with ice water and the other with just crushed ice. I went back into the room and handed Veronica both bottles. I texted my brother and let him know we were in a room currently waiting for the doctor to come and check her out. He said he was coming but would wait in the waiting room just so that I had some support on my side of the family here with me.

Dr. Blake came in with a smile on her face "looks like baby boy decided today was the day. How are you feeling Veronica?" Just then she was hit with a strong contraction squeezing the shit out of my hand. "It hurts but I'm just anxious to meet our boy." She replied.

Dr. Blake checked Veronica out "you're already 8cm along you've definitely progressed quickly it shouldn't be much longer before you're ready to push. Right now would be the time to decide if you want an epidural." Veronica looked to me as if she was asking for an answer I leaned over the bed and kissed her head. "This is all your decision baby, I don't know how you're feeling. It's your body if you feel like you need one then do it. If you feel like you can get through it without one then that's completely fine too."

She nodded in response and then stayed silent for a minute thinking "If I'm already more than halfway dilated then I'll just continue to do it naturally." Dr. Blake told her if she felt like she needed one to let a nurse know soon and that she would be back in an hour and see how much she progressed.

I spent the next hour trying to keep Veronica calm helping her with her breathing as we learned in Lamaze class. I whispered sweet nothings in her ear just doing my best to be there for my girlfriend. Hermione watched us from the corner of the room with a smile on her face the few times I looked at her. I appreciated her being here for us and appreciated even more that she was allowing us to truly go through this experience just us two at this point.

Even though it was barely nearing 4:00am I was starving but I didn't want to eat anything until Veronica could. It broke my heart every time a contraction I just wanted to take the pain away from her and endure it myself.

An hour had passed and Dr. Blake came back in the room to check Veronica out. Hermione was on one side of her and I was on the other. "You're ready" was all she said with a smile on her face. My heart instantly raced. She told us she would be back in just a few minutes with her team. I let Hermione and Veronica have a private moment alone while I ran to the waiting area where Pea was curled up in the corner on a couch with his laptop on his lap while watching a movie.

He saw me and set the laptop to the side and sat up, "what's going on?" He asked. "She's fully dilated our doctor went to grab her team and then we'll get the show on the road I just wanted to let you know what was going on. And I wanted Ronnie to have a minute alone with her mom."

Pea hugged me tightly my life was about to change forever "you're going to be the greatest mom, we didn't have that motherly example but now you know everything not to do to your kids. It's always been just us and I want you to know I'm always going to be here for you whenever you need me. I'm so proud of how you've changed your life around in such a small amount of time. You really are my hero and I love you with all my heart and I'm so happy for you."

I couldn't help but cry "Thanks Pea, I know it's always been us and I'm officially about to have a family of my own but you never need to worry that I'll never push you aside you still mean the world to me and you'll always be my best friend. I know you'll be the greatest uncle. I love you with all my heart." He squeezed me tighter and kissed my head. "You better get back to V, I'll be waiting right here." I nodded and left him in the waiting room.

Hermione was now waiting in the hall "I wanted you guys to have a few moments to yourselves. But before you go back in there I just wanted to say I'm proud that you're about to be apart of our family forever. You've been such an amazing partner to my daughter, and I know you'll be an even better mom. Love them and protect them, that's all I ask of you." I smiled and nodded "you know I will until my last breath I will I give you my word." She smiled back and hugged me.

I walked into the room seeing my girlfriend in the bed I took a deep breath "you doing alright?" I asked knocking her out of her daze. She looked at me and nodded "just scared to push." I walked to her side and took her hand in mine.

"I know baby but you're going to be great. Our lives are about to change and I won't lie I'm scared too. I didn't have the greatest examples of what loving parents were. I don't want to fuck this up, I can't and refuse to make the same mistakes they made. I know we're young and we'll make mistakes but I'm glad we're doing this together. I promise you I'm going to give you both the life you deserve, you'll never go through anything alone and I'll always be by your side. I love you with every fiber of my being and thank you for going through these last nine months, body changes and hormone swings for our baby. I'll never be able to thank you enough for changing my life in the greatest way possible."

She cupped my face and pulled it towards her we've kissed thousands of times before but this one was different I felt every ounce of love from her. No words were even needed I knew how much she loved me just from this kiss. And I tried giving her the same in return. "I love you Dream, all my dreams have come true since we met. And I'm so glad we're going through this next chapter of life together." We kissed again and were broken up by a knock on the door.

Dr. Blake walked in with three nurses "are you ready?" Veronica nodded. They all sanitized themselves one nurse pulled out new baby bedding for the little bassinet along with new instruments they would need. My heart began to race. Hermione was going to record the whole experience something Veronica had asked which I wasn't going to say no to. I took my place at her side leaned over and said a prayer only loud enough for Veronica to hear.

The doctor took her place at Veronica's lower half. She pulled up some weird styrup things and told Veronica to put her feet up on. "Alright Veronica when I tell you, you need to push until the count of ten you'll get a small break and then do it again." Veronica nodded.

I kissed her head "you got this, my love. I love you, babe." She muttered an "I love you too" she clutched onto my hand. "Alright, Veronica let's start pushing. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. Good job sweetheart." Dr. Blake said as she finished the push she let out a deep breath.

"Good job baby" I cooed. I could already see her sweating so I took the cold rag a nurse put on the little table behind me and put it on her forehead. "And again," the doctor said as she began counting again. "You're doing so good baby," I said encouraging her. My had was almost numb at this point She began pushing again and I peeked down to see what everything looked like down there. All I could see was hair that definitely wasn't hers.

"Holy shit babe I can see his head!" I exclaimed. Even though it wasn't the prettiest of sighs it still was beautiful to me. "His head is almost completely out baby you're almost done," I said to Veronica kissing her.

The doctor gave her a minute to rest before pushing again eight pushes total was all it took before we heard the sweetest sounds of our son's cries. "It's a boy. Happy birthday, sweetheart." Dr. Blake exclaimed. Tears streamed down mine and Veronica's faces. "Want to cut the cord mama?" The doctor asked I nodded she handed me a pair of scissors and showed me where to cut. I made the cut and handed the doctor the scissors back.

A nurse took him from the doctor and placed him in the little bassinet where the lights shined on him warming him in the process as they cleaned him off. "Go over there babe" Veronica instructed me. I listened and went to where my son was. It was the first time I got to actually see his face. He was absolute perfection seeing myself in him made me cry even more. Hermione walked out of the room and went to bring my brother in the room.

"Ready to hold him, mom?" A nurse asked me I nodded eagerly she placed my son in my arms and it was like at that moment something changed within me I can't explain the feeling. I kissed his small head "happy birthday son I love you so much, baby boy." I whispered.

I looked over to Veronica and she had tears streaming down her cheeks watching us I smiled and walked over to her and placed our son in her arms. She looked at him and sobbed "he's so perfect babe."

A few minutes later after the nurses cleaned everything up one brought over his birth certificate stuff. "Does baby boy have a name yet?" the nurse asked Veronica looked at me and nodded.

"Mateo Reign Diaz" I responded. He's finally here, our lives are complete right now. Nothing else matters just my girlfriend and my son. My heart is so full.   

*A/N- in this story let's just use our imagination that Shay's daughter Atlas is a little boy. I probably won't be using very many pictures of her but when I do let's just pretend lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 1.9K 28
Veronica Lodge, is a serpent. Her parents abounded her at a young age and was forced to care for herself. She had trust issues and had not many fri...
338K 8.2K 26
maybe soul mates just do not exist... riverdale / seasons two - three sweet pea celestialpetsch 2019 ...
10.5K 348 30
After her mother and youngest sister left town, Adalynn Aurora Jones stayed with her father, FP Jones. Her being from the wrong side of the tracks, A...
153K 3.4K 46
"I like you, Jughead Jones." "I like you too, Veronica Lodge." Veronica has a secret... Jughead has a secret... Will the two tell their feelings? R...