𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 5

After lunch with Sky, Pea called me and told me to go down to the Wyrm to meet him and the boys

After lunch with Sky, Pea called me and told me to go down to the Wyrm to meet him and the boys. I took the scenic route to the bar just taking in the sights of my home town a lot changed since I was locked up. After a while I pulled up to the bar parked my bike and made my way inside I seen the boys at our usual pool table, how I missed the simple shit like this. Spending an afternoon with my brother and best friends, having a few drinks, listening to music, joking around and playing pool.

"So how did things go with Sky?" Kash asked as he handed me a beer "yeah hi to you too Kash." I responded taking the beer from his hand "but it actually went pretty good, she seems like a great girl." They all smiled "I knew you guys would hit it off. I told you she was a good girl" Pea said as he sat next to me. "Yeah we actually had a lot in common same taste in music and movies. She loves fashion and cars. Yeah she comes from money but she's not a snotty bitch so I can appreciate that." I said as I grabbed myself a pool cue.

"So did you tell her about mini Dream?" Fangs asked "yeah she was actually cool about it I thought she was gonna dash for the door. But she said it didn't matter to her."

"Well that's good it just shows she's mature, something you definitely deserve." Don't get me wrong I have my moments where I miss Toni but I could never look at her the same. Being in a whole ass new relationship with some other bitch while we were still together. She didn't even have the guts to write me or even tell me over the phone that she didn't want to be with me anymore.

Even though I wasn't around I felt like I deserved at least that. Anytime I'm in a relationship that's one of my biggest requests if you aren't feeling me or the relationship anymore fucking tell me. I'd respect you more for being mature enough to end it amicably rather then step out behind my back and be shady. I don't believe in cheating never have and I never will. Toni was my life for years it's going to be hard to just cut her off completely. But she not only betrayed me and my trust, she betrayed my family the Serpents.

"So did you kiss her?" Kash asked "not full on make out but we kissed before we left." I said as I took a sip of my beer. "But get this Veronica was our waitress. She made me give her my number and she invited me to her speakeasy tomorrow night." All three of their heads darted in my direction "Veronica? As in Veronica Lodge invited you to Le Bonne Nuit?" Fangs said wide eyed.

"Yes Fogarty unless there's two Veronica's in this town that's exactly who I'm talking about dipshit." Sometimes Fangs was the biggest idiot I knew hell let's be real he is the biggest idiot I know. "So are you going to go?" Pea asked "I told her yeah. Why are you guys freaking out about it?" Fangs walked around the pool table and sat right in front of me. "We're talking about Veronica Lodge, she comes from one of the richest families around here. Her dad was supposedly in the mob, he's a drug dealer and just flat out fucking evil. You need to be careful with her."