𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

Life is sweet, it has it's moments of unpleasantness but overall life can be sweet if you allow it to be

Life is sweet, it has it's moments of unpleasantness but overall life can be sweet if you allow it to be. Let things flow the way that it needs to without trying to change it's course and you'd be surprised with the outcome. If someone said my life would be the way it is right now I wouldn't believe you. To have someone who loves me on a level I've never experienced before many have tried but none held a flame to Dream. To have mini mixed versions of us running around was something that I still wasn't used to.

So many people doubted me and Dream's relationship, a lot said once we had Mateo we wouldn't last long after that but we've proved them wrong. The day we brought him home from the hospital was another great day in my life.

Flashback

Mateo and I were discharged from the hospital just two days after he was born. Things with him were perfect and I couldn't wait to get home. Dream carefully changed him into the little outfit I had picked out for him and he looked so freaking adorable. I still couldn't get over how perfect he was, he truly was the perfect mix between me and Dream.

After he was in his outfit Dream carefully put him in his car seat making sure it was buckled correctly. Me and Mateo had to be wheeled out by a nurse so Dream protectively walked beside us letting me instantly know the kind of parent she would be. We got outside where our new family car was already waiting. Dream carefully took Mateo from me and buckled in his car seat asking the nurse to double-check everything even though she had went to our local fire station where they showed and correctly installed his car seat before he was born.

After the nurse said everything looked good Dream gently helped me in the back seat so I could sit with Mateo on our ride home. After I was settled she got our bags and put them in the trunk and went around to the driver's side and got in.

"You hungry my love?" Dream asked "can we get Pops? I really want a bacon cheeseburger." I replied. Dream looked back and nodded. I had never seen Dream drive so safe in all the time I had known her which made my heart swell. We got to Pops and she went inside to get our food ordering more than I asked for knowing me so well.

She carefully drove us to our home where she ran the food and our bags inside before helping me out of the car and getting our son's car seat. Something about us walking in the house with Capone following protectively behind us brought tears to my eyes.

I took Mateo out of his car seat and we took him on a tour of his new home as if he understood a damn thing we were telling him. After the little house tour, I tried feeding him before Dream and I sat down and ate ourselves. Dream watched while I began breastfeeding our son. "That's probably the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." Dream whispered as she gently rubbed the side of Mateo's head with her finger. "What is?" I asked "you feeding our son from your own body. You've given me the greatest gift, your body has gone through so many changes and you never complained once. I'll never be able to thank you enough. I love you so much." Dream replied making my eyes water at her words. She leaned close and connected our lips.