Team Weird|Walter Beckett X R...

Door GoldenLink145

Walter Beckett has been in the spy agency in Washington working with his partner Lance Sterling for three yea... Meer

Note:
The Beginning: One
Riding With Rockets: Two
A Werid Distraction: Three
A Task In Los Angeles: Four
IMPORTANT! Please Read!
Moving Along at Dawn: Five
The Club Of Fun: Six
A Serious Situation: Seven
A New Plan: Eight
Gumballs: Nine
Headless?:Ten
A Flesh Rotting Street: Eleven
AYE NEW COVERRRR!!!
The Little Demon: Twelve
A New Lance: Thirteen
The Freind in San Francisco: Fourteen
Mansion On The Mountain: Fifteen
Hello? Virgin Speaking: Sixteen
Mess Of A Dress: Seventeen
The Dance: Eighteen
Cult of Crows: Nineteen
Winner's Raffle Art
Human Eyes: Twenty
Sneaky Bud: Twenty-Two
*GASP!* Another Art Raffle?
Airport Friends: Twenty-Three
Crushing On You: Twenty-Four
Welcome to the Agency: Twenty-Five
A Simulation Performace: Twenty-Six
Winner Raffle Art!
Before Then : Twenty-Seven
Needle Tricks :Twenty-Eight
A True Maliden: Twenty-Nine
Wet Dreams: Thirty (haha 'Thirsty')
The Paper Thief: Thirty-One
GTA: Thirty-Two
I Like You: Thirty-Three
The 'Perfect' Visitors: Thirty-Four
I.S.T.C : Thirty-Five
Fun Head Cannons and Facts!
Russ Takes The Bait: Thirty-Six
The Phone Call :Thirty-Seven
The Teasing Before The Sex: Thirty-Eight
S E X + Third Raffle
The Real Sex: Thirty-Nine
Half-Ass Father: Forty
Cold Kisses: Forty-One

Reverse! Cha Cha Real Smooth: Twenty-one

589 29 36
Door GoldenLink145

OWEN

Owen quite disliked this 'card game' that they were playing. Not only because it was Walter's idea, but also because his stack had increased since the start of the game. Perhaps this was Walter's plan of revenge for having him park in a dark corner back at the airport. Though he couldn't really be mad, at least Brett was enjoying himself, even if Owen didn't find any joy playing it.

"Reverse. Back to you, Walter," Brett uttered as he placed down a red 'reverse' card.

Walter grinned as he pulled out his own blue 'reverse' card and stacked it onto the large messy pile. "Reverse."

"O-oh, " Brett fixed his glasses, tilting his head and taking out another 'reverse' card, the color was the same. "Reverse."

"Well dang," Walter said, searching through his cards.

Owen sighed heavily, thinking he might pull out yet another 'reverse' card. Did he mention that he didn't like this game?

Walter slapped a 'plus four' card down onto the stack. "Draw four princess. I change the color to green!" He said while crossing his arms and grinning towards Owen.

"UUUGHHH! I HATE THIS GAME!" Owen exclaimed, tossing his stack of cards back onto the table. "I want to reverse back in time to when you asked me to play!"

"I want to reverse back to a time I never knew you, " Angelina said. She was braiding (Y/N)'s hair from the back of her seat, she didn't feel like playing with the rest of them, so really she just did whatever on the plane.

All they had to do on this plane was look out the window or tap on the fish tank that they had near the exit door. They also were given food, but they couldn't just eat whenever they were bored.

"RUDE!" Owen yelled at her, then glanced back at Walter. "SHUT UP WALTER!"

"I didn't even say anything. . ." Walter said while furrowing his brows.

"I think we should all just calm down," (Y/N) said while placing her cards back onto the table and looking out through the glass window. The sun was becoming more and more visible, cotton clouds we're colored purple from below.

"Why can't we play a different game?" Owen questioned.

"Because uno is the only game I have at the moment, " Walter answered. "It's not even that bad."

"The game requires no skill Owen, I thought you would be at least decent at uno. . ." Angelina said, wrapping a gold ribbon around (Y/N)'s braids.

"Why must you be so rude to me Angel?" Owen asked with a frown, placing his elbow on the armrest of the large leather chair.

"Oh, I don't know Owen. . . Maybe Because you broke up with my sister and called her a freak at the dining table on her birthday."

"Well-- I was just being truthful--" his sentence was interrupted when Angelina threw an orange at his arm. "OW! ---WHY!?"

She shrugged, walking back to her seat where her bag laid. She had claimed the largest chair when they first entered, though, this was her first time sitting in it.

Brett, Walter, and (Y/N) all sat on a couch with silk pillows placed perfectly on the cushions. Well-- it was perfect; Walter had messed it all up of course, he had to go and cuddle with it in his lap like some strange weirdo. Now the pillowcase was all wrinkled.

Owen lifted the sleeve of his hurt arm, hissing dramatically in pain. "Oh my God I'm BlEeDing!" He exclaimed, showing them his arm. "Look at this! Look at it!"

Brett glanced at Walter and (Y/N), who had the same confused expression as he did. "I-i don't see any blood. . ."

"No--look closely, " Owen said. "NOT YOU BECKETT!"

"I didn't even fucking move--"

"Owen it's probably just bruising, " (Y/N) shrugged.

"To be honest (Y/N), I don't think he has ever been harmed a day in his life," Walter said.

"I HAVE SO!" Owen crossed his arms and legs, sitting sassy on his dark leather chair. "Emotionally."

"You have emotions?" Angelina asked sarcastically.

"Your father will hear about my bleeding!" Owen cocked his head towards her. "And I was wrong to invite you to my yac--"

"I don't care about your yacht party, nor do I care if you tell my father. I'm not going back there in a while."

"What?" (Y/N) sounded surprised. "You're leaving home?"

"Well yeah, you know-- after the dance, I realized that I could do anything. . . And I realized I don't need a man to do the things I want to do. I'm over twenty now, my father shouldn't be too worried for my safety, I'll learn to take care of myself. . . Plus, all the rich boys are LLAMME! "

"What the hell?" Owen teared up.

Walter smiled. "It's really hard out there Angel, but I'm glad you're doing what you want to do."

"Yeah, where are you planning to go exactly?" (Y/N) questioned.

"Anywhere really, start from the bottom and work my way up. Maybe join up with my own mother and travel with her, " she said.

"So you're just using me to escape from your bastard family!?" Owen's face was pale.

"YyeeP, " Angelina replied as she applied her lip gloss.

"What if they think I kidnapped you!?"

"Aren't you like super rich or something? You can just bail out of jail."

"IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT!" Owen inhaled a deep breath. "Excuse me while I go to the restroom and cool down."

WALTER

They watched as Owen calmly got up and went to the restroom, leaving them a large mess to clean up.

"Why does he hate me so much?" Walter asked while cleaning up the cards on the table, sticking them back in the box.

"Um, because you're taller, cooler, and hotter than him?" Angelina said, putting her earbuds in.

'Wow. . . that's very straight forward.' Walter thought. "How's your arm (Y/N)?" He touched her gently. He had wrapped it before they left; it was still red and covered with blisters.

"It still stings whenever I take a shower and it looks ugly. . . But other than that it's fine."

"We'll take care of that after we get those trackers out."

"W-what?" Brett turned his head, a feared look on his face. "Y-you can't do that. What about the oath? I-i can't--"

"What do you mean?" Walter's face turned stern, his blue orbs staring into Brett's green ones making him shrivel up on the couch.

"W-well-- I-i-- w-we make a promise when we join the hunters. T-that's how we get what we want. Everyone has their desires. If we break it they'll kill us, i-if we leave the hunters, they'll kill us!"

"Relax, " Walter said in a much softer tone. "I won't let them kill you, you're safe with me. You'll both be free once i--"

"No, " Brett said. "I don't want you to take my tracker out."

"Brett--"

"You can take (Y/N)'s out but not mine! I-i need this!"

"Why?"

"Because!"

"Why--"

"BECAUSE I NEED THE FUCKING MONEY WALTER!" Brett yelled, making everyone in the room jump. "Y-you don't understand!"

"We won't until you tell us, " (Y/N) tilted her head.

". . .For my little sister. . . She's very sick. I haven't seen her i-in about two years. But the money that I earned should be sent to her hospital."

Walter took out a note pad and a pen from his bag. "What hospital?"

"Oh. . . uh, Detriot Receiving Hospital. I'm hoping she wasn't moved."

"Full name?"

"Anguilla Gardener. I call her Aggy though."

"Age?"

"I-i think she's eleven now. . ."

"Okay, " Walter said while he shook his bag, opening his mobile lab and taking his computer out while typing out the information Brett has given him.

"Uh, What's her illness? If you don't mind me asking, " (Y/N) questioned, but they both glanced at Brett.

"I-i-- this is where it's difficult, " he said. "A type of cancer, i don't remember the name."

(Y/N) and Walter had the same amount of sorrow in their eyes. Walter felt like he asked too many questions, but he wanted to help Brett as much as he could, even if he did cross him back at the party. He'll get him for that.

The hospitals won't allow you to look at the files of the patient if you are not a relative or doctor, but they do show you the room number and name. --'Detriot Hospital, room 209, name: Anguilla Gardener.'

"W-what are you doing?" Brett questioned.

"Oh, don't worry it doesn't show us anything personal. I will never do that without your permission. The good thing is-- they haven't moved your sister, because if she was moved she wouldn't be showing up on the list," Walter replied while closing his computer.

"O-oh-- uh-- but what--" Brett stuttered.

"I also donated six thousand dollars to her name and you know-- if you work in the spy agency you would most likely get paid ten times as much as if you were in the hunters. AND they wouldn't kill you. So, that's a plus."

(Y/N) and Brett stared at him in disbelief and shock.

"What I'm saying is, " Walter zipped his bag. "Let me help you."

(Y/N)

"I think you broke Brett, Walter, " (Y/N) said while helping gather Owen's bags. They had just landed in Washington, at a good time too, they expected the flight to be three hours long.

"I really hope not. . ." Sighed Walter. "Let me take those for you, your arm is hurt."

She smiled as Walter took the luggage handle. "You really don't have to do that. . . My arm is just fine."

Walter raised an eyebrow as if to say, 'oh really?' And followed his way out of the plane.

Owen told him to bring his luggage which consists of six large bags, only two of them had wheels. (Y/N) and Walter were now trying to make their way around so they could get their vehicle back, they're hoping to meet the other's near the parking entrance, (because that's where they said they were going to be) and he really hoped they didn't get sidetracked)).

"Why does he need this many bags?" (Y/N) questioned, her voice sounded annoyed.

"The princess needs his ball gowns especially when he travels, " Walter said to her, making her cough a little chuckle.

"By the way, it's really cool that you did that. For Brett I mean, thank you, " (Y/N) said.

"Y-yeah! no need for thanks. my mother used to do it all the time. She was a cop. . . And a really good person, " he tried to rub his neck but the weight of the luggage pulled him down.

"I'm sorry. . ."

"Don't be, she would've liked you. She would always bug me about bringing a girl home after school. I was FIVE."

(Y/N) giggled. "What would she say if you did?"

"Oh I never did, " laughed Walter. "No one liked me in my school days, it wasn't hard for me to leave all of those people behind when I graduated early."

"Whhaaat? What do you mean nobody liked you?"

"Weird kids we're scary to the 'cool' kids I guess. There was this one time I made a crossbow out of a ruler, stapler, and pencil. It was for a school project. . . i-it didn't go well. that's when I stuck to glitter."

(Y/N) pushed a strand of hair back behind her ear. "You sound like you were a crazy kid."

"Sure was, " he smiled.

"Are you planning to have children in the future?"

"It depends, i have work, but i also-- i want a family someday. I just feel like, I'd be to busy for them. How about you?"

'If they are yours then yes, ' She thought, slapping herself. "Sure, you know, why not?"
.
.
.
.
.
This is a more wholesome dialogue chapter!

I hope you like it :00 vote and comment for more!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

7.5K 210 9
Peace (Completed)💎 --- William Beckett is the older brother of, Walter Beckett, and the eldest son of, Wendy Beckett. William isn't notice throughou...
68.2K 1.7K 17
"Isn't she your toy?" "Yeah, but she's more than that." ** Gunner Drake Archer, the son of a retired Red Hooder, your average bad boy after a death...
4.5K 746 43
Aiden Quick, a sophomore at North Coastal High, receives a mysterious text message identifying him as Agent 23 and demanding he activate or face term...
81.5K 1.9K 38
He's a psychotic killer. She's a nervous wreck. What could go wrong? ** Flynn William Archer. Archer. The worlds most feared word. Flynn is the world...