𝕄π•ͺ π•£π• π• π•žπ•žπ•’π•₯𝕖 π•šπ•€ 𝕒...

By icebluecamellia

San witnesses a brutal murder barely managing to stay unnoticed and get away. But he quickly notices that he... More

info
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
final chapter

chapter 13

3.6K 220 323
By icebluecamellia

I woke up due to the whispered scream of some idiot that interrupted my peaceful sleep.
When I opened my eyes, still half asleep I saw a certain silver haired guy standing in front of Wooyoung's bed.
Right, I was in his bed and he was right behind me his arms and legs over my bod- wait...
in less than a second I was fully awake and jumped out of Wooyoung's grip who still seemed to be asleep.
Hongjoong, the person that had invaded my room just stood there making wide eyes before a mischievous grin formed on his face.

"Hongjoong, it's not what it looks like!" I tried to defend myself but he just started smirking even wider and I noticed the stack of paper sheets in his hands.
"You know, I was kinda pissed when Seonghwa showed up this morning and told me to bring your stuff because you apparently were still asleep and he didn't want to bother you... but in the end it was definitely worth it."
"No I-" I tried to explain but was interrupted by a loud cough coming from Wooyoung who had just sat up. His expression showed a bit of pain and he was holding his throat and coughed again.
"Oh god, my throat hurts like hell. You are responsible for this San!" he huskily yelled and pointed at me. Did he still give me the fault for him staying outside in the cold? It was his own stupidity!

"Oh hey, Hongjoong" Wooyoung smiled at the other and slowly got up before letting himself fall down again and groaning.
"Oh god, everything hurts."

I knew he'd get sick. Probably he even had a fever and judging by his red face I was right.
"I see... seriously San I didn't expect this from you. I always thought you were more of a bottom person."
the silver haired male thought to himself out loud and it took me a few seconds to progress what he had just said.
Hell no, this guy should burn in hell.
"Hongjoong! You're thinking the wrong thing!We didn't ... you know. Wooyoung was cold last night so w- we cuddled a bit and I think he just caught a bad cold." I tried to explain to the other who raised an eyebrow and turned his head to Wooyoung with a questioning look.
The purple haired male was sitting on the sheets and massaging his temples before sighing.
"First, I'm actually not feeling that well and what San said is true ... and second, if you were right then Sannie would obviously be bottom and I'd fuck him, not the other way around."
He told Hongjoong whose eyes glowed with excitement and I just wanted to hit both of them with one of Wooyoung's daggers right now.

"Wooyoung! You surprise me." The silver haired boy gasped "I thought you were a little angel but turns out you are actually the opposite. Keep it up! I can tell that San is whipped for you." he excitedly cheered and gave me a bumb with his shoulder along with a wink.
Calm down, San... just inhale slowly and don't get yourself into this shit.
"Hongjoong?" I calmy asked earning a wondering look from the two others.
"Thank you for bringing me my school stuff but I think it'd be better to leave. You don't want to catch a cold too, do you?" I tried to smile but it was so forced that I probably looked like a maniac.
"Erm... I-" my friend started but I didn't let him finish his sentence and shoved him to the front door.
"Bye bye, see you later!"
Hongjoong started laughing quietly and went outside with a grin on his face.
"Bye San. Go get your man."
"YOU B-"
But the door had already been closed and I was left with an embarrased and angry feeling.

Grumpily I went back to Wooyoung to check how bad his cold was and found him loudly sneezing.
"I told you that you'd get sick..."
"Oh shut up and better hand me some medicine or something." He rudely demanded but I wasn't in the mood for his sassy behaviour.
"Only if you stop joking around and ask more politely." I snapped back in annoyance and searched through the drawers where I usually stored all the medicine I had.
"I'm not joking around, I'm dead serious." Wooyoung defended himself and I raised an eye brow in disbelieve.
"I was talking about what you said when Hongjoong was here a few seconds ago."
The others tired expression didn't change.
"Like I said, I meant everything of it so give me that medicine right now because I think when I try to stand up my head starts circling again ... please"
Wooyoung pleaded and after a few seconds of death glaring I threw the pills over to him and handed him a glass of water.

A few minutes later I walked over to my closet to search for some new clothes.
"Just to clarify things, what Hongjoong said about me being whipped for you is a bad joke." I loudly said with my back facing the other.
"Yeah whatever. That doesn't change the fact that I'm the dominant one of the two of us though." he chuckled and started coughing immediately after that. Serves him right I thought and turned around to glare at the boy.
"Say's the weak, ill boy that didn't even succeed to kill his room mate."
I laughed sarcatsticly when Wooyoung had stopped coughing and on his face I saw a tiny hint of being triggert.
"That's just an exception and I might not be able to kill you but I can tie you to the bed and-"
"Shut the fuck up!"

After half an our of having breakfast and taking a shower I came out of the bathroom and found the purple haired male peacefully sleeping on his side. Finally I had some peace and quiet and could concentrate myself on the school work that I had to catch up on. Oh god, why did I have to be unconscious for so long?

Wooyoung's POV

The long sleep I had and the medicine did really help my body to recover a bit and when I woke up the headache wasn't that bad anymore although my throat was still hurting like hell.
"San? I'm hungry!" I yelled but there was no answer. Where the hell did that guy go? After carefully standing up I noticed that it was already getting dark outside and that the appartment didn't show any sign of San being there. Maybe he was just visiting his friends again...
I made my way to the kitchen and warmed up the curry fried rice that was in the fridge where San probably left it. God, I was so hungry.
Suddenly a small letter that was placed on the counter caught my eye and I grabbed it to read what was written there.

I put some food for you in the fridge and if you need more medicine, you have to look in the drawer. I'm on a party at ***club with Seonghwa and the others. If you feel well enough you can also come, if you want.
San

So he was actually not in the building. Should I go after him? Was it save to leave him alone on a party where he could tell anyone about me? Probably not... but I wasn't in the mood for partying right now so instead I turned on the TV and sat down on the comfy sofa with a bowl of rice infront of me.
All the channels were crap so I just went with the dayly news were a red haired woman was talking about some celebrity couple planing their marriage.
"Boring." I scoffed and was about to switch channels again when the topic suddenly changed showing a picture of... San? on the screen followed by pictures from the alley where the fake criminal had apparently killed 35 police officers.

The news about the caught serial killer named Bang Chan has been in the knews almost everywhere and most people where relieved that our suffering finally had an ending but yesterday the impossible happend. A person that had been said was certainly under the victims of the famous killer had shown up in a local café competely fine. Citizens had told us that the young man named Choi San was wearing ripped clothes that were full of blood and later the police said that the boy himself didn't know were he had been the last week.
The strange thing about this whole situation is that the blood that was found near the crime scene definitely was his and still he apparently had no injuries.
The police is not investigating the case but journalists are curious. Is all of this a misunderstanding or is there more behind this story?

This was definitely not good. Attention was the worst thing that could happen to San because people would start to question the truth of his words and both of us would get in trouble. Hopefully it wasn't as bad as I thought it was because I had no idea how to get out of that situation yet.

The news were already over and I switched to another channel were a commercial for some perfume was showing. I tried to forget about the situation for now and concentrated myself on whatever product was promoted on the screen. I had to admit that the model was really attractive, a little too old for me but still interesting. The man on the screen had a perfect shaped face with soft brown hair that brought out the color of his beautiful eyes... somehow he seemed familiar. Did I see him in some other commercial? Was he maybe and actor or an idol?

'Recommended by star model Hwang Hyunjin' was standing on the left.

So that was his name, obviously he had to be really famous but I never heard his name. The brand of the beauty product was J&M... never heard of it either.
But still... it reminded me that I still had to find two other certain men. Minho and Jisung...

The only thing I knew about them were their names, that they were secretly researching on manipulating DNA and according to some of their business partners they had a secret facility in the city center but I didn't exactly know where. I had done research and found 8 possible spots where they could hide a secret laboratory but unfortunately I hadn't the chance to break into one yet. All the circumstances had to fit and I couldn't risk to get caught when I was so close to finding them.

Lost in thoughts I scrolled through my instagram and suddenly a dark picture caught my eye. It was from San's account and yes I was secretly following him to make sure he doesn't accidently say something stupid.
In the photo I could see San, damn good looking... I mean totally average and lazly sitting on a chair infront of table full of empty glasses. Did he actually drink all of them by himself? No, nobody could do that but looking at his caption he definitely drank half of them. "Hfving fun witH tde bzroooos. Hehhehehvrjrjeh" was what he wrote under his post.

Maybe it was a good idea going to that party after all. The illness wasn't that bad anymore anyways and San wasn't careful enough again. I needed to keep an eye on him.

San's POV

I had been at the club for almost 2 hours now and definitely had way too much alcohol. Everything was dizzy and the loud music was sounding dull in my head but still I didn't stop enjoying myself while totally forgetting about anything else.
Mingi and Jongho were doing a bet who of them would collapse first while a few others were cheering for them and handing them more and more drinks.
Yunho, Hongjoong and Yeosang were somewhere in the crowd on the dance floor but I could only spot Seonghwa excidetly dancing to the music.
Having nothing better to do I emptied another glas and went to the black haired boy to dance together with him.
"San, you drank too much." he yelled over the loud music but I just laughed at him telling the boy that he did also drink a lot.

A new song was playing and both our eyes lit up when we noticed it was "Love Shot" by EXO.
Seonghwa started passionately dancing again and I followed along knowing the coreography as well.
In the rush of excitement a weird feeling started spreading in body but I couldn't define what it was. Somehow all the colors and lights in the room brightened up and my mind went blank just guided by the amazing feeling I had.
The chorus had started and I couldn't stop staring at Seonghwa's perfect body movements that were giving me a new weird feeling.
Before I could think about it I wrapped my hand around his neck and started swinging my hips along with his to the beat. The crowd started cheering and I gave the older a smirk to which he responded with a dull smile. Oh god, both of us weren't ourselves anymore... but I didn't care because it was fun.
Seonghwa grabbed my hair with his hands and let them slide through it responding to my movements.
"Why are you so damn sexy, San?" he whispered and I chuckled because of his unusual behaviour. Normally he'd always care for me like a mother but right now his drunk and devilish side was showing.
"I could ask you the same." I whispered back leaning my head close to his ear and for a short moment it seemed like the boy was startled by my words.
But I quickly forgot about it when another person suddenly grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the crowd in direction of a sofa that was nearby yet isolated from the main room.
"See you!" I shouted over to Seonghwa and turned around to see who the guy was that was still holding my hand.
"Hey, what do you want?" I snapped at him and pulled my hand away making the brown haired male turn around. His face seemed kinda familiar- of course! It was that rich kid Jackson Wang that was a year above me. Apparently he was a dick that only cared about himself and looked down on people but I never really talked to him so I didn't know the exact truth.

"Don't you want to have fun, Sannie?" he asked with a smirk on his face but I didn't know what he meant. The feeling I had got more intense and at this point everything seemed to be glowing and a wave of joy and excitement hit me.
"Do I know you?" I responded in confusion but instead of giving me an answer he wrapped his arm around my waist and pushed me down on the sofa.
"No, but after this you'll definitely remember me." he whispered but because of the noise I wasn't sure if I understood the boy right.
"Wh-" I tried to ask but Jackson was already hovering over me and pinning my wrists down with one of his hands. The quiet voice in the back of my head told me to run away as fast as possible but the immense shining everywhere, the strange feelings... they were silencing my thoughts.
How could I have known that someone would drug me?
_______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 11.1K 23
When mental institution nurse Young Hyejin suddenly disappears and convicted serial killer Choi San, a patient on the ward Hyejin works in goes missi...
1.1M 46.6K 35
❝Just shut up and fuck me❞ ❝Gladly❞ -°°°- What happens when a fuckboy and an 'ex fuckboy' end up becoming roommates? -°°°- Mature content πŸ’€ Top:...
6.9K 376 42
What is going to happen, when Y/N finds out that her sister killed herself, because she got bullied at school by girl group. Is she going to take rev...
18.8K 661 30
[COMPLETED] β˜‘οΈ Seonghwa has a history of being attracted to the toxic bad boy types. But that was the old Seonghwa, now he has moved on. He was tryin...