The Deal With Mr Ceo ✔️

_TheFictionist_ द्वारा

Savannah Marshall was a kind loving person who would do anything for anyone. But when the one person she wish... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 27

233 8 2
_TheFictionist_ द्वारा

Savannah's POV

"You have some serious explaining to do."

I froze as I saw my phone in Hayes' hand, showing all my voicemails that I had been avoiding.

I looked at him, anger evident in his facial expressions. "It's not what it looks like." I say too quickly, using the oldest excuse in the book.

His jaw clenched as I inwardly kicked myself for saying that. "Don't play with me right now Sav." He huffed, throwing my phone onto the bed before entering the walk-in wardrobe, angrily ripping off his tie and jacket. "Explain to me, why the fuck have you been missing your appointments?!" He shouted, emerging from the wardrobe in just his suit trousers and socks.

"Are you gonna give me a straight answer or do I need to call the doctor to ask what you said to her in your last conversation?" He breathed heavily. He turned walking back into the wardrobe as I stood watching him throw half of his clothes everywhere.

"Where the fuck is my grey sweats?!" His anger was becoming an issue, and I knew I wasn't getting out of giving him an explanation.

I walk into the wardrobe, quietly making my way to Hayes' section of sweatpants, easily finding his grey ones before I handed them to him. He became still, breathing heavily. He didn't even look at me as he took them and put them on.

"Let me get dressed and I'll explain everything." I whisper, lightly touching his arm. He looked down momentarily before walking away. I knew I was in deep shit. I just feared he wouldn't forgive me.

I took my time, not wanting to face him as I dressed myself in a loose tank top and shorts that stop midway down my thigh in the slowest way possible. I walked through to the bathroom that was connected to the wardrobe and found make up wipes in the drawer.

I did my nightly routine. Wipe of the makeup, cleanse my face with hot soapy water before using my face wash and cream along with a helping hand from my face brush. Quickly brushing my teeth, I then let down my hair, brushing out all of the tugs before looking in the mirror.

Anyone could see it, I looked like death. Literally.

I made my way back to Hayes as I saw him laying down on top of the duvet, his hands rested behind his head as his leg crossed over the other.

If he wasn't so mad at me, damn I'd- Get your head out of your ass Sav!

I clear my brain of any thoughts that could get me in trouble before climbing onto the bed, sitting with my legs criss crossed, taking a deep sigh.

"I started treatment just after our break up. About a month or so after. Things went smoothly up until around my third month. It spread. Not much as in it was an emergency but the doctors figured at that point that the kind of treatment I needed, they weren't medically trained to do it." I started off, looking over at Hayes as he began to stare at the ceiling.

"So they connected me with another specialist that was more qualified in this kind of diagnoses than what they were, but they were a transfer.. " I trailed off as Hayes turned his head to look at me. "From Kenya." I finish, his eyes became watery. "At the time, we couldn't afford the expense of the plane tickets and the operation as my father's company hadn't worked up after the robbery scandle until things blew off last year in May." I bit my lip.

"But I had made my decision before we were able to go, to not get the treatment." He looked away from me, pulling his arms down to cross over his chest. "For my own reasons Hayes. You have to understand that." I let a tear roll down my cheek, as I looked down to my hands, my tears blurring my sight.

"What reasons do you have to not stay alive Sav?
You have your whole family who want you to get better, you have your friends who love you. Fuck Sav, you have me! Isn't that enough reasons?" Tears began falling from his eyes as he stood up from the bed, slowly pacing back and forth.

"I only have you because of the contract." I whisper which only seemed to make him more angry. "There is no fucking contract Savannah!" He yelled as his palm collided with the wall. "What? Do you need a contract for me to prove to you I love you? Do you need a contract to say that I won't leave? Are you that blind Sav?" He became quiet, breathing heavily.

"Answer me!" He cried, walking back to the bed. I looked at him with a sad smile. "No." I whisper, my head falling to the side slightly. I bounced up into my knees, crawling towards the edge of the bed before wrapping my arms around his neck.
He stood still, I could feel his anger radiating from his body, but it quickly subsided as I places small kisses along his shoulder, making him cave.

His arms pulled me tighter to him, his head burried into my neck as I felt the wetness of his tears on my skin. "I've already lost you once. I'm not loosing you again." He whispered, guilt rising within me.

My mother was right. I shouldn't have hid this from him.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you." I whisper.

I sniffle, pulling back to view his face which had became red and puffy from his tears. I brush my hand through his hair, making him close his eyes as our foreheads connected.

I decided to make the first move by cupping his jaw and pressing my lips to his. It was short but sweet.

"You know, that's the second time you have told me you love me and we ain't even made it official yet." I smile, making him chuckle at my words. "And you've only said it once." He points out, making me laugh. "I" I kiss his lips, "love" and another, "you". I whisper before he crashes his lips onto mine with force.

I groan into the kiss as he pushes us back onto the bed, immediately crawling between my legs.

Our tongues danced together as his hands trailed all over my body, a heat quickly spreading within me. I let out a moan as his lips land on my neck, sucking harshly at the skin, making my back arch. I whimper as his body rested on mine, allowing me to feel parts that I have missed so much.

"You have no idea, how much I have dreamed, to have you back in my bed." He growled, kissing around my chest before he worked on the other side of my neck. My hands ran up and down his back as my leg found a mind of their own, wrapping around Hayes' waist.

His kissed me again, slowing down his actions as we got carried away. "As much as I'd love nothing other than to have you right now, I wanna wait. I want to do it the right way. Like I shouldve done before." He bit his lip, making me think of all the good times we had in this room.

"I want to wait til I marry you." He kissed me again. How did I get so lucky? "That is of course if you still want to go through with the whole thing." He bit his lip nervously before I kissed him pationately in response, hoping he'd receive my answer.

"How about," he kissed my lips before settling on his side next to me. "A movie night." I smile, nodding quickly. "But, first one who gets it, gets to eat the ice cream." My eyes widened at the thought. "What kind?" I ask curiously. He leaned over, his lips just above my ear as he whispered, 'cookie dough'. I groan in delight.

"I think that's the sexiest thing you have ever said to me." Hayes laughs before jumping off the bed. "But it's mine." He laughs, running out the room. "Oh no you don't!" I ran after him, catching him in the kitchen with the ice cream in his hands.

I chased him for a good few minutes before I jumped onto his back, making him stumble into the living room.

It wasn't until then, did we see four figures standing in front of us with disappointed looks on their faces. Both our parents stood before us and it wasn't until I saw the white batch of paper clutched in my father's hand, that I realised Hayes and I were in deep shit.

"Now you're the ones who have explaining to do." My father said with slight anger evident in his voice as he slammed it onto the counter.

Hayes quickly settled me onto my feet as we both looked at each other in fear.

How were we meant to get out of this? ...

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

42.5K 1.4K 20
I'm Hers~ The Bosslady Romance I doesn't deserve her. I'm far so good for her. I'm not bold and brave like her. I'm not good enough for her. I'm not...
844 0 43
Elizabeth Cole has just started her job at Rylan Enterprises. She is the new financial manager. After working her ass off to get her degree and get a...
1.2M 36.9K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...
79.1K 3.2K 58
Being a mafia you have to handle Alot of shit you have to handle your enemy but what if your enemy is your own husband Where two loving family KIM an...