My WOF OC's

By BrackishTheAnimus

So, since I'm terrible drawer, I have a small challenge. Take the description of my OC's and DRAW IT. Whoever... More

Frostbite (IceWing[Open for adoption!])
Current (SeaWing[Open for Adoption!])
Eclipse (NightWing/SandWing[Not-Adoptable])
Shimmer (Ice/Sea/LeafWing Hybrid[Not-Adoptable])
Redtide (NightWing/SkyWing/Seawing Wyrm[Up For Adoption!])
Poseidon (SeaWing, not for adoption)

Anaconda (HiveWing/SilkWing [Not-Adoptable])

64 4 4
By BrackishTheAnimus

This is Anaconda. He has yellow scales, splattered with blue, green, purple, and black scales (like Cricket). His wingbuds look like not-bloomed roses, and when he goes through his metamorphis, he gets wings that look like HiveWing wings, and they are a dark midnight blue fading into a light violet. His eyes are blue, and he doesn't have any HiveWing abilities. He is a flamesilk though. DRAW IT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 26K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
201K 19.4K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
332K 9.9K 110
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 20.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...