Redtide (NightWing/SkyWing/Seawing Wyrm[Up For Adoption!])

Redtide is a NightWing-SkyWing-SeaWing tribrid who's genes were tampered with. He is distantly related to SeaWings, and his parents wanted to signal that. Instead of stars under his wings, his wings are just gray, and he has an extra shell on his wings, like a beetle. Those are red, and they don't open up when he flies;they just stay there and help him glide a bit better. His horns are long and elegant, and so is his neck. The flaps on the back of his neck and on his back are like a SandWing's, but it's more of a maroon color, and the color fades kind of into his scales, and then they fade into gray. His feet are jet black, and they have small dots of blue and red on them, and his left back foot is blue with a bunch of small red dots, like a red tide (giving him his name), and his tail tip is vice versa. He speaks every language (including scavenger and other animals) and he is a skilled swimmer. His mother is a SkyWing who is a light orange with streaks of dark red that are speckled with black. Her name is Singe and she's a scientist, that's how she met Redtide's father, a NightWing who looks a bit grayish, and his wings are a bit larger than normal (because of an experiment with SkyWings, trying to see if they can make growth faster) and he is fairly thin, despite living in the SkyWing village by the rain forest. His name is Darkstone, and he's very sweet. Redtide is about nine years old, and the SkyWing school he goes to is very nice, he's not bullied, in fact, he's probably the most popular dragonette at the school because he's a science experiment. He has a little brother who just hatched under two full moons, so he can read minds and see the future, all though his power is not too strong. He is black with red streaks, and he has a long, elegant neck. DRAW IT TO ADOPT IT!