"๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ". [ON PAUSE.]

Oleh SexualF3elings

๐™ฝ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐š†๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™บ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐š‚. [ i would also like to add that i'm using rapper faceclaims, they aren't actually apar... Lebih Banyak

โ”€ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐.
๐Ž๐๐„ ยป ๐๐€๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐…๐€๐•๐Ž๐‘
๐“๐–๐Ž ยป ๐๐‘๐Ž๐‰๐„๐‚๐“ [ 1 ]
๐“๐–๐Ž ยป ๐๐‘๐Ž๐‰๐„๐‚๐“ [2]
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„ ยป ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐’๐“ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘ ยป ๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐€๐๐‚๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„ ยป ๐‡๐€๐๐๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐‡๐ƒ๐€๐˜
๐’๐ˆ๐— ยป ๐‡๐„'๐’ ๐๐€๐‚๐Š
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐ ยป ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐•๐„?
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ยป ๐‹๐„๐“'๐’ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐Ž๐“๐“๐Ž๐Œ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’
๐๐ˆ๐๐„ ยป ๐€ ๐Œ๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐๐“ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„
๐“๐„๐ยป ๐†๐Ž๐๐„ ๐๐Ž๐˜ [ 1 ]
๐“๐„๐ยป ๐†๐Ž๐๐„ ๐๐Ž๐˜ [ 2 ]
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐ยป ๐†๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐' ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐“๐‡๐€๐๐† ๐”๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„ ยป ๐Š๐„๐„๐ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐๐”๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐ ยป ๐€๐‹๐Œ๐Ž๐’๐“ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐ ยป ๐‘๐„๐‹๐€๐’๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐ ยป ๐๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐๐“๐ˆ๐•๐„ [ 1 ]
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐ ยป ๐๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐๐“๐ˆ๐•๐„ [ 2 ]
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐ ยป ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐ ยป ๐Ž๐Š๐€๐˜, ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ
๐๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐„๐ยป ๐๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐“ ๐๐‹๐€๐๐Š
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ยป ๐๐€๐‚๐Š ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘

๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐ ยป ๐Ž๐…๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹

4.4K 183 1K
Oleh SexualF3elings

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: Grandmas house
𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫: 1992
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞:  6:45PM
𝐏𝐨𝐯: 𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

THE FRIEND GROUP SMACKED down on the food that kentrell's grandma prepared for them, almost finished. They all where quiet the only noises being heard was them eating.

They ate like they never had food a day in their life, it was never that serious how they ate but atleast they getting full because they wouldn't be eating like this no time soon.

"This is all you getting from me. I'm gettin old and tired." Kentrell smacked his teeth at the lady because ever since he got out the woman had been feeding him non-stop.

"He need to gain back cuz' he boney as shit. Keep the food cominggg." Jahseh dragged sucking the sauce from the rib, humming of delight.

Hard smack coming towards the back of his head making him groan looking back at the old lady.

"What i tell you about cursing in my house jahseh." Shaking her head going on the porch to smoke, she knew it wasn't no good telling the boy to stop but still did anyways.

"Sorry ma'am. It won't happen again." Laughing a little knowing he was lying. Hearing jamell snicker from across him, looking over at him straight facing the darkskin.

Melly stopped laughing when he stared, rolling his eyes at the man because he was still mad about what he said about the sex being good enough.

'His feelings still hurt.' He mouthed to tyquain who immediately start chuckling, seh standing up abruptly.

Dramatically taking his plate and his juice kicking the chair into the table, turning his neck up walking to the kitchen to finish off his ribs.

"Stop bein so extra!" Jamell yells watching him walk away, he didn't care if he was mad. He wanted some attention but seh hasn't been showing him any.

Pryce and Kentrell finished off their plates, full as can be. Sucking their fingers off tasting all what ate, savoring the taste.

"I'm ready to see y'all bust y'all ass." P spoke getting up from his chair about to go wash his plate out.

"I bet not. Pro skater right here." Seh says sipping on his drink, p humming going over to him.

Rubbing the spot over his neck since it was still stinging, pulling his jacket over the one of the many hickies to hide it from everyone.

Kentrell enjoying seeing the man trying to hide the love marks, it was comedy to him since he's been hiding them since this earlier.

"P why you keep rubbing yo neck? you got bit or sum?" Tyquain asked since he was following behind.

P stayed quiet turning the faucet on running the plate under the water, jahseh and tyquain squinted they eyes.

Seh pursing his lips quickly peeling the jacket collar down to do a little search, gasp coming from his mouth. Tyquain joining the side of him getting a glance before Pryce pulled away from them.

"Ken was you tryna suck the skin off him. God damn leech." Inspecting the  mark again only to find another one, turning his face up at the purple, reddish areas.

"He wanted a piece of him." Tyquain laughs, making the embarrassed boy look over at kentrell who was being slapped up by joe.

"Joe could never. I'll beat his ass." Placing his things inside of sink, pryce and jahseh curious.

"Y'all fuck?"

"What does that have to do with anything i just said?" Butterflies littering in his stomach.

"Just answer the question." Pryce urges putting his clean dishes away, turning his back against it putting his attention on the ebony toned boy.

"No. I wanted to wait until i'm clean, which i am..but i'm still scared mane. It's gon hurt." Tyquain spoke playing with his fingers, glad he was cleansed from the std.

"I mean...it's gonna hurt that's a whole dick going up yo ass." Jahseh said, ty heart beating faster at the thought.

"It felt like it was a pole in my ass N it burned. The feeling wasn't good. But kentrell was patient with me and let me adjust, it don't hurt after a couple slow strokes. He said i was too talkative but i disagree."

That made the lanky boy feel a bit better about everything.

"Yeah just take y'all time and then boom cloud nine. I learned that after a couple times, whew the man was pounding my ass."

"Whooo?" Tyquain and pryce said in unison, now interested.

"Stokeley fat ass." Both boys dropped their mouths, it all made sense to them now.

"STOKELEY?!" Pryce yells, not surprised because the two where close. Just token back.

"Y'all ready?"  Kentrell whispers in pryce ear pecking it in the process, shiver running up his spine pushing the dude away with a little smile on his face.

All the men where planning on going to the skating rink not to far away from them, they always used to go to the place when they were young.

Then kentrell just decided to book him and pryce a hotel room, P wanted to know where he got the money from to buy the room because it was a sweet. But he didn't tell him, he saved it up from when he was dealing.

All the boys began putting on their things making sure they where straight, it was a saturday so the place would be lots of people there.

"Who you goin out lookin sexy for?" Trell questions looking or pryce's outfit. Royal blue jacket that fit him perfectly, getting pants that matched with them. Basic white shirt underneath and air jordans, topping them off with gold round cartier glasses. The man just looked good in blue.

"You." Making the birthday boy smile down at him, something pulling at his heart strings.

"You look handsome, as usual." Pry complimented fixing the man's vintage jacket that had red and blue stars littered across, ken agrees making a face.

When the other boys where finished they all moved in a pact outside of the porch, were they seen grandma talking to man, the man was mr collins.

The one who shot his wife.

"Why-

"Awww look at my grandbabiesss. Lemme go get my camera." The older lady smiles, fast walking into the house.

"What you here for? You wanna shoot her next?" Kentrell questions, looking the older man up and down and the man nervously laughed.

"Nah son, none of that over here." Rubbing the back of his neck, bouncing on his feet waiting for the lady to come back before it got more awkward.

"I'm not ya son."

Pryce noticed how tense kentrell got, sighing. Putting his hand on his shoulder, "He didn't mean it like that, calm down." Rubbing the spot, taller blowing a breath.

The lady shuffled back outside with the polaroid camera and the boys quickly got in formation so they could hurry up and leave.

"Y'all better not get nobody pregnant tonight, lookin this good." Flicking the boys, posing differently when the light went off.

Jahseh chuckles, "I might mess around and shoot up the girl walls with my kids, i dunno." Everyone ignoring what he just said.

The woman kept taking pictures and they where getting tired of it, the woman couldn't help it. She was finna show the whole block the pictures when she went to get them printed.

"Okayyy grandma..we gotta go." The boys rushed off the porch before she could even think about clicking the camera.

"Be safe or i'm shooting that rink up!"

✼ ⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰ ✼

People from their school was there and some of them took notice that kentrell was back and made sure they stayed away from them. It would for sure be the talk on monday.

"Aye..y'all think rakim here?" Trell asked tying up his skate laces, the whole group paused for a second before going back to tying.

"Shit yeah." Joseph said standing up on his wobbly legs almost falling from the shoes being heavy.

"It's a chance he may." Jahseh says, excited if he was because he knew kentrell would give him the ass beating he deserves. And he would jump in just for the fun of it.

"And if he is, please don't do nothing. You don't need to end up back in jail."  Pryce stood up putting his arm out for him, kentrell couldn't make any promises so he kept his mouth closed grabbing his hand as he got pulled up.

Tyquain racing in place before he fell on the floor busting his ass making sure someone went down with him reaching for jamell.

This was going to be a long night.

Joe holding onto jahseh so he won't fall was skating to the wide rink pushing past people. Jamell and Tyquain holding their backs getting up only to fall again.

"If y'all don't balance y'all selves." Pryce laughed watching them struggle, looking back at kentrell who holding onto the railing almost slipping.

P helping the boys get to the rink without making them fall, melly and tyquain moving their feet holding on the thing that separates the outside and the inside of the rink so they could atleast try.

"I haven't did this in yearsss" Trell said. He knew how to push himself forward and stop but he didn't know how to do all those tricks like pryce and jahseh.

Loud music and happy teens danced along skating to music, the vibe in the place was good. It made the birthday boy get in a good mood. The dim lit space and strobing lights went all over the place, glowing in the dark shapes and patterns.

"I haven't either." Pryce said looking around seeing some people were looking at them, brushing off the stares he began to move next to kentrell who was pacing himself.

"You so slow with it." Pryce laughed watched the boys legs wobble a bit, kentrell rolling his eyes. Skating backwards before doing a circle around the tall man, about show off.

"You thought you did sum wit that." Older smiling when he did it again, singing along to the song that was playing.

"I wish you could do some tricks but you'll end up breakin yo legs."

"Haha so funny." Giving him a straight face, pryce grabbing his hands getting in front of him while he  skated backwards.

"They finna have a field day wit me." P mentions, K a little confused. Saying a why.

"Cause we holding hands, they gon twist the shit." Looking around to see people do the same exact same move they were doing, he knew they were going to say something.

"Fuck them. They don't mean shit to you, let em' talk baby." He said in a low tone, pryce just hummed.

Jahseh got tired of joe hanging onto him because he was like dead weight, scoping out pryce venturing to him basically dropping off to kentrell and picking up pry.

"Y'all can do y'all boring shit together." Reaching for pryce, and when he did the boy let go of ken hands and that when his skinny legs gave out on him making him fold falling straight on his back.

Pryce put his hand over his mouth laughing at his man falling, some people laughing.

"I just know you ain't fold." Joseph bust out laughing seeing kentrell didn't have a smile on his face, it wasn't funny to him. Back already throbbing of pain when he tried to get up.

Pryce wanted to help him but he already skated off with jahseh, when they passed melly and ty seh purposely tripped both of them making the two fall back on the floor.

"You such a asshole." Seeing his friends struggle while jahseh didn't care shrugging.

Seh spun pryce around while they glided around perfectly together putting the others to shame, they where having fun.

Putting his arm around P as they flowed to the beat, both having a little competition to see who had the best leg work.

"I think imma ask him tonight." Pryce  told jahseh, a little nervous. Jahseh on the side happy for him, heart going warm for them.

"You think? you gon do it. Cause it's about time." Both glancing over at trell who was having a conversation with joe, trying to push the nervous feeling away.

"But would it change anything, really?"

"Yeah because y'all gon be official and won't have another ashley situation. He'll be all yours." Humming at his words, he had a point.

"So..how bout you and melly?"

"Fuck that nigga."

P pushing him to the side snickering because he was still bothered.

"Stop acting like that. Maybe you should have a conversation with him and see what you could improve on."

"But ain't nobody say shit but him so why should i change what i'm doing, fuck he want me to split him in half?"

"Maybe, everybody different he might want you to be more rough or something? i don't know."

Ken and joseph where staying up pretty good so far rolling around speaking about their interests.

"Eva since i got back, you look more clean. You glowin nigga. What ever ty doin he need to keep it up." Kentrell chuckles, but being truthful.

"Oh bitch nigga. I been clean, fuck you mean?"

"Aye say, We both know that's a lie. Stank ass hoe, just cuz you washed yo ass today don't mean start actin like you been clean. Wash up and don't know how to act." Tripping over his feet, legs bending in a weird way before he hit the ground.

"Okay bambi." Joe chuckles putting his arm out to help the man, denying his lending him he pulled himself up with a attitude.

"Anyways..." Dusting off his pants, balancing himself once more so he won't fall.

"What you N' pryce finna do?" Giving kentrell a look smirking seeing a smile creep up on his face.

"A lot of nasty fuckin' and champagne and chocolate covered strawberries." Blowing a satisfied breath at the thought.

"So romantic. Y'all finna tear eachother up." Be dramatic when he said romantic.

"And is."

'Check yo self' by Ice Cube began to play and many of talented skaters began doing the most, especially jahseh.

"You gon be dizzy." Pryce laughed watching jahseh spin in circles ever so smoothly, maybe too fast but he kept footing.

He just observed seh while he rapped to the song word for word, feeling the beat the most.

"Look out P!" A gleeful jahseh warned distancing himself from the boy before quickly racing to him.

Pry sighed opening his legs when the boy crouched down getting his hands, when he slid under his legs coming up from under them letting his wrists go. The move was a bit complicated but they pulled it off nicely.

Jahseh noticed jamell was staring at him, it made him smirk.

"Pry i'm finna go to the bathroom, i'll be back." Boy giving him a okay while he skated to tyquain and melly.

"Go to the bathroom." Seh voiced to him, his eyes widened a bit before a smile came over his face.

"Oop." Tyquain covered his mouth, getting ideas of what they were about to do.

Jahseh and Jamell buckling legs managed to make themselves out the rink and started to head towards the bathroom.

Pryce made his way back over to kentrell and joseph who where still moving slow as hell, hearing them both rap to the song.

"Y'all sound terrible together."

"You jus a hater."

"Me? a hater, you got jokes."

Chuckling when noticed how focused trell was on trying to glide forward faster, it wasn't working though.

"Yo boyfriend over there all alone." He pointed out to joe as they both looked over to see the boy slipping and trampling over himself, he was embarrassing. But he wasn't the only person on in the rink messing up so he was okay.

Joe shook his head walking in skates over to his boyfriend about to teach him how to skate, with his little deer legs.

"Come get some nachos with me?" P said in a questionable tone, catching K before he fell again.

Without a second thought he went off the rink before he busted his ass again, the other boy followed behind him.

When he payed for the nachos he got him and trell water where they found a empty table away from everyone else.

Drinking up the water because they needed energy and stamina for later events.

"Is this considered a date?" The caramel toned boy questions snacking on his food, brownskin pondering.

"No."

"It kinda is tho." Watching joe help out ty, he was making an effort now with help.

"The place i want us to go is out in the city so this isn't a date." Ken said sounding like he came off with a attitude. Pryce just nodded not liking the tone of his voice, letting it pass because it was his birthday.

The two talked about anything before they where getting amped up to get with eachother, ready.

"I-I said i'm sorry" Melly moaned when jahseh gripped his dreads pulling his head back, snapping his hips inside of him.

Eyes closed tightly when he was being rough and melly was loving that. Seh was being gentle, like he didn't want him to hurt. Jamell told him that he didn't want to be with that soft shit, he wanted to be fucked up.

"Ion think you sorry." Biting his lip when the darkskin clenched around him, digging his fingernails in his waist with his free hand. Crudely hitting his spots.

"Jahseh i'm sorryyy." Legs shaking quietly whining, head being pushed onto the cold tile of the sink. Drooling a bit when he stroking in him like he never did before. This is what he was talking about.

For some reason they liked the feeling of being caught.  That's why they out in the open, atleast they weren't stupid and locked the door. So if someone was opening it had to be the owner of the sort.

Jamell fucked back on the dude wanting his nut, both ignoring banging on the door.

"D-Don't cum in me." Melly squirmed around feeling the pit in his stomach getting deeper, jahseh chuckles about to dump all his kids inside of him.

Over the loud music you really couldn't hear them so they was soaking it up being loud as they wanted.

Kentrell looked at the time thinking about leaving early while his friends had fun. It was already hitting around 8.

"You never really full" Watching pryce on his third thing of nachos, the boy ate all the time without getting full.

"Hell nah."

"Oh my god bruh! Look pryce and trell." Tyquain smiles getting their attention when he started skating regularly thinking he mastered the shit.

Joe in the back cheering him on, happy for his boo.

Some time after jahseh and jamell made their way out the bathroom, the darkskins walk different. Holding his skates in his hands, wiping tears out his eyes.

Smile on seh face when strolled over to his friends sitting down happily as melly took his time getting there sitting at the table quietly collecting his thoughts.

"Did y'all just-"

"Showl did. He just said i was being too soft, the only reason why i was is cuz he a new comer. Now i can be aggressive because we both into it."

The boys soaked time up with eachother skating around, with lots of falling and slipping they would all be sore.

They all where about to leave out the entrance and a cab was outside waiting for the pair, but got stuck up by someone that they expected to be there.

"If you gettin yo ass beat tonight, best believe i'm jumping in." Tyquain said to rakim who was made his way inside of the area, the man shrugged him off making eye contact with pryce giving him a smile.

The group turning to see kentrell looking down counting money in his hands not noticing kim was here.

"Can you continue with yo night. We don't need problems." Pryce said annoyed, ready to leave.

Rakim bending down opening his mouth to whisper something in pryce ear, "You wasn't acting like that when you was sucking my dick." Moving away from him seeing a angry scowl on pryce's face.

Jahseh seen a look of sadness wash over pryce when Kim told him something, a deep sigh existed his mouth he felt bad, wondering what he said.

Kentrell put the money away into his pocket looking up, smile coming on his face when he landed his eyes landed on rakim.

"You wanna go outside?" Is all he said, he wasn't about to cause a scene.  He was about to put his hands on him but he seen the angry look on P's face which made him hesitate.

Rakim wasnt phased by the man physically but in the inside he was scared as shit, he knew if he got his ass beat tonight he would be on his fathers case with the quickness.

"Yeah."

"Ight." Kentrell nonchalantly bumped past him while his friends followed behind, rakim saying a little prayer in his head before going to.

"Kentrell can we just go. I don't want our night to be messed up by you doin this." Pryce grabbed his wrist, "He not even worth it." He frowned, trying to lead him to the car.

Trell stood his ground, he wasn't hearing it. He was mad already. Looking at pryce it made him soften up.

"Imma wait for you by the car and if you not there with me don't expect me to go to hotel with you." He let go of his wrist and walking off to the car telling the driver to wait.

That's what got the tallers attention, squinting he had to think of a plan to get rid of rakim.

Tonight he wasn't going to let up on not getting sex or any type of loving, it's really the only thing he's aching for. Rakim couldn't give him either of those things.

"Stupid ass." Jahseh swiped his foot under rakim feet making him fall back onto the hard ground. Loud groan coming from him.

"Trell go get in the car." Tyquain pushes the man towards pryce, "Go enjoy the rest of yo night mane."

Ken didn't say anything just walking towards his lover. Tonight would be the only night rakim would be spared.

"You doin the right thing baby." Pryce gave him a smile opening the door for him letting him inside going in after.

The tatted man let the driver know the location and began driving to the destination, pry putting his head on his shoulder.

"We finna be stressed the hell out."

"Why you say that?"

"Jai..She finna do the most."

"Who the fuck is jai?"

"Don't worry your little head kenny."

✼ ⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰ ✼

The boys made it up to their suite currently where feeding strawberries and drinking champagne together stripped down to their boxers.

"What if we had babies?" Kentrell says getting comfortable on pryce's lap, sipping on the white wine while the other ate the strawberries.

"They'll be beautiful. But will have yo reckless ways." Rubbing his waist, seeing he was hard. Basically rubbing his ass against pryce's own hard on.

"Our lil shooters." Setting the bottle down on the nightstand. Hearing a laugh from P. Going into kissing him, admiring his fat lips.

Pryce didn't hesitate to kiss back letting bodies getting hot the more they moved together.

Real vulnerable to eachother right now, finally getting private time with no interruptions. About to be loud as they want.

"You taste sweet." Pryce pulls away reaching down into his boxers while kentrell sat back on his legs.

Pulling out his dick kentrell licked over his lips. He didn't know if it was the liquid making him feel nervous but his heart was in stomach.

He forgot how big P was, hopefully this would top the last time they went at it. Shit, it better be.

"Why you shaking?" Pry asked moving him closer kissing along his neck and collar bone, ken whimpers at the feeling.

"I'm nervous."

"We'll be slow, what ever makes you comfortable." Pecking kens lips for reassurance before he got off his lap, they both took off their boxers in a quick manner.

The brownskin shakily got the lube squeezing some of it on the boys length, grunt coming from him when he was stroking his dick.

"You got it on there good enough." Stopping him since he was sensitive, nervous laugh coming from ken when he put some of the lubricant on his essence.

He was prepared and everything so he didn't know why he was tense. Getting back on the bed he sat on his stomach putting his hands on his chest.

"Breathe." Thumbing his thigh, other man took a deep breath looking down when he was aligned at his entrance.

Trell pursed his lips moving back on the man taking small breaths as he slowly pushed the head inside. Throwing his head back as he pushed more inside sitting further down, closing his eyes when pryce grabbed his waist with the free hand steadily guiding him down until he was at the base.

Pryce and kentrell both moaned at the feeling when he clenched around him. Now fully grabbing hips with both of his hands, gasp coming from the man when he started bouncing him on the slick organ.

Little pants and moans fell past the birthday boy lips when not daring to speak, he didn't want to hear his voice. Afraid of how he would sound.

"You tight as hell." Pry picked up his speed a bit popping his legs open getting comfortable, seeing ken face turn up into pleasure and they barely even started.

Body hot, starting to let loose. Those little moans got louder when the tip went over his special spot.

Grabbing his arm tightly when he felt of the dick inside of him, mind going fuzzy loving the feeling.

"You like this dick?" Pryce stomach caved breathing laboring gripping his ass. Trell sat up removing his hands from his chest placing them on his waist dragging them up his sides starting bounce on his dick by himself with effort.

"Lemme hear you baby."

At a different angle the dick was hitting different, thankful for god blessing his friend with a the perfect amount of meat.

"I-I love it!" Tuning into how he was feelings, fucking himself on the organ at a irregular pace. And pry was liking that, turning him out.

P moans at the feeling of the hot essence surrounding his length, happy that K was enjoying himself.

"F-Fuckkkk." Whining feeling like he was gonna cum right then and there, putting his hands in the bed on either side of pryce hovering over, sliding eagerly on his dick being much harsher with his movements. Little booty bouncing with every thrust.

Boys moaning at how rough kentrell was being, this was by far their favorite position. Ass clapping while he grinding on him, hot air surrounding the room.

"You finna make me nuttt." P whispers in his ear holding his ass again while the knot in his stomach tightened. K dropped his head in P's neck moaning loudly in his ear when he desperately threw his ass back.

"I wanna make you nut." Whining in his ear when he was close, mouth stuck in a O. Creams coming down the shaft the more he fucked the shit outta both of them.

Kentrell didn't hesitate to let it be known that he cumming, painting them both with his cum. Eyes rolling to the back of his head when pryce finished him off by rocking his hips to get his nut off.

Lazily kissing eachother while P filled him up with his kids, they weren't tired just yet. They were about go at all night.

✼ ⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰ ✼

"Y-You makin a nigga feel amazin'." Kentrell croaked breathing increasing the more he felt pryce's thrusts hit him harder than before. Looking down lustfully at the slick dick being pushed in and out of him.

"Mhm." P hummed keeping K legs open since he kept closing them. Birthday boy trembling against him scratching his arms, feeling the length stretch him out.

All the nervousness he had earlier was out the window. He felt confident now, and was feeling himself. Knowing pryce wouldn't judge him, he felt amazing.

"Get on yo hand and knees." Taking his length out of him making him whine, he listened out of it and got on his knees arching his back down laying, arms out flat.

Caressing his cheeks before giving them a hard smack, hearing what sounded like a shriek and moan come from trell.

Grabbing his dick again slapping it against his puffy hole before sliding himself halfway inside before taking it out, repeating the action.

"Pryce s-stop playin wimme." A smirk coming from the boy on top doing it again but filling him back up with the whole thing then taking it out, a loud dragged out moan coming from ken.

"Do it by yourself den'."

Ken blew a breath reaching back wrapping his hand around his girth bringing him forward pushing it past his muscle, little moan slipping out as he pushed the rest inside.

"Fuck me." Kentrell shocked by what he just blurted out, he sure meant it tho. Lightly moving on his sex, getting penetration for himself.

Taking a hold of his waist with one hand grabbing his thigh with the other, bringing him back on against his dick. Snapping his hips, twitching.

This was something beautiful.

"O-Oh shitttt!" Clenching the sheets, when the head kept hitting his prostate, heart beating rapidly.

Kentrell craning his neck to look at him, he a moaning mess at this point, slitted eyes staring at eachother.

"You look so good when you taking my dick." Pryce says observing ken flushed face, he was really into it. If he was liking it then P was loving it.

Room filling with moans, skin clapping with their encouragement, sweat dripping off them. Euphoric feelings taking over them.

"Pryce i love youuu." Eyes watering when he felt like it was in his stomach, pulsating around him.

"I love you too." Rolling into him, hard strokes being sent his way. Heart happy.

Trell reaching down grabbing his own length stroking it, stimulated enough already. Overwhelming to say the least. He ain't care though.

"I'm gonna- I'm gon..cum-" Body twitching as he tried to run from pryce only to be brung back harder on his dick, digging his head in the mattress screaming of pleasure.

Yeah, he was letting himself go to the man. But kenny was cute like this.

"I feel so damn good right now." The tatted man spoke breathlessly, trying to gather his thoughts.

Pushing his length giving him deep strokes about to release again, stomach tightening harder. Kentrell under him deliberately taking his dick.

They brazenly fucked eachother until they where cumming together, getting what they deserve with their climaxes. It felt like a work out to be having sex.

✼ ⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰ ✼

They put the small jacuzzi that was in the bedroom to use, collecting themselves before they went at it again. Filling it with soap, hot water and the jet things turned on.

"Oh my gawd!" Pryce gasping when he was being dropped relentlessly on kentrell's dick, surrounded by soap bubbles. While he thrusted upwards he was bouncing on him.

"How much did you miss me?" Kentrell question as he kept them afloat, water splashing around them. Pryce laughing from the jets tickling his sides moans coming in after, the sound was sexy to the older.

"I ain't miss you that much." He joked, wrapping his arms around his neck as focused on riding his dick. Eyebrows clashed together as he kept his mouth agape. Harsh smack coming across his thigh, he moaned at the smack.

"I missed you so much, w-words can't even describe." Dick in him hitting all the right spots, now basically hugging  ken so he could get a better grip. Swirling his hips sensually on him, a series of moans fell past his lips.

Pry moaned loudly and jouncing himself on the erection while trell tenderly kissed his skin, the moment felt passionate. The way pryce was throwing himself back you can tell they were satisfied.

"S-So fucking big!" Legs feeling like they were going weak, adrenaline pumping when he raised to the tip drooping himself back down. Coming down harder each time, water and soap getting everywhere.

Ken stomach clenched biting down on his lip looking through his slitted eyes, whining coming from pry as he did his thing.

Attaching his hand around his throat moving pryce off of him, roughly switching the position to where p legs where on the seating part pushing his face on the thing. The boy brung his ass out exposing his hole further to the man, spreading his cheeks with his hands.

"Kentrellll." Pushing his bottom wiggling his butt, laugh coming from the older at how needy he was. Rubbing and lightly grabbing a handful of his ass, moving his length between his cheeks to tease.

"What you want?" Bending down a bit getting close to his hole, man above him feeling like he was melting.

"I want you- ahh" Jerking up when he felt something wet dart at his hole, "What is you d-doin." Looking back seeing his partner between his cheeks.

He didn't answer only to lick around the area sloppily, hearing pryce gasp at the unfamiliar feeling trying to move away from him only to stay still when his thighs where grabbed so he couldn't go anywhere.

"I don't know what you doing but this feels weird and good at the same time." Hiding his face in his arm searing feeling coursing through his body. K knew the boy was about to talkative.

Swirling his tongue around his essence fondling his cheeks, spit dripping down as he swiped and adhering the hole like it was his last meal. Pryce coming back on him, shuddering with every move.

"My asshole- you must've did this before cause you a pro. Whew this is immaculate!" Parting his mouth when he slipped his tongue inside, rolling his eyes at P speaking.

Boy thrashing his hips on the man's tongue as he explored his cavern, he wanted some more penetration but this will do for now.

Moving away from his drenched hole he slid his finger in, man popping up arching back letting out a cry.

"You know you got long ass fucking fingers!" Cooing when he jammed it inside making a stressful moan flow out out of the boy. Adding another curling his digits, sending him into a frenzy.

This continued for a minute or so before pryce was begging to be fucked since he was about to cum, the fingers weren't doing it for him right now.

"I want your dick in me now!" Aching to have it back in him, hard slap coming across his ass. It for sure was going to leave a mark.

"Who is you talking to like that? Don't ask me like dat either." Alining himself up back to his entrance, an bothered and annoyed pryce sighs.

"I'm talking to you nigga, now can you plEEEZE!" Screaming out when the man slammed all of his dick inside without giving him time to adjust, digging his finger nails in his thighs causing some tearing.

Passerby's who was on their floor hearing the two because they where that loud, simply ignoring it but it was too loud.

"I h-hate you." Face turned up into a frustration and pure bliss, spreading his legs wider putting his head down. Feeling like his guts were being stirred, aggressive strokes coming through his walls.

"I love you more baby." Looking down at the jiggle of his ass when he bounced back on his thick girth, familiar white creams surrounding his shaft. Water making their skin pruney, ignoring that while they worked for their nut.

Pryce closed his eyes tightly moving his hands back taking a hold of his ass once again spreading them open so he could feel his dick in him deeper. Starting to tiredly roll his hips back on his length moaning loudly. Kentrell pushing forward as well but not as much sense pryce was putting in work.

"Mhm f-fuckkk.. Trell i love this dick." Sucking up a sharp breath when he began to shake, sweet loud moans coming out of him when he busted all of his nut.

"I know you do. This the only dick you gon be takin. Okay?" Kentrell said, whine coming pryce when he delivered intense strokes in his sore walls, not from him. Stiffing up when he painted his essence.

"O-Okay."

✼ ⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰ ✼

"Ughh s-shit, da-daddy pleaseee!" Not knowing what he was pleading for while kentrell had a hard grip on his wrist pounding into his leaking hole all while they stood up.

Curse words flew out their mouths as the birthday boy made violet strokes to his little hole, cum smacking between them.

"Y-You fucking m-me so gooood." The stuttering boy legs buckled against him not being able to run so he had to take what was being sent. Tears rushing down his face feeling of dick being in his guts.

Kentrell just groaned when he tightened around him, moaning under his breath. Eyes fluttering, not showing pryce no mercy.

"This dick all m-mines?" Clenching his balled hands harder when he ran over his prostate, breathing heavy stomach turning. Wrists hot, red forming around them.

He didn't know if this was fresh outta jail dick or he just forgot how good kentrell fuck, but he was being rough and he was loving everything second of it.

"All yours." Licking over his lips smiling when he heard a moan in response, noticing pry wasn't going to last that long.

Slithering one of his hands up grabbing his neck bringing him back letting go of his one wrist putting it on his waist, plummeting himself deeper crying and moaning coming from pryce looking at the ceiling in a daze.

P not knowing what to do grabbing on the arm that was choking him scratching on it, drooling while his eyes rolled back.

"I love when i got you like this, shaking, in tears crying fo' my dick. Most sexist shit i've ever seen." Trell whispers in his ear, helping him out since he was about to fall, his body trembling.

"D-Daddy.." He said above a whisper, his words was just enough for him to nut. Legs numb, cumming splattering all out his length while trell held him up still thrusting.

"Let it out."

Moving to the front of the bed holding him since the nigga was spasming tightening his grip around his arm. Seeing all white, creaming some more at his voice.

Ken dropping him on the bed sliding his dick out of him, watching him twitch on the mattress. Moaning of after shock. He was fucked up.

Trying to collect himself when the man tapped his cheek, opening his mouth tiredly. Knowing he looked a hot ass mess right now.

The older man stroked his slippery length in front of the younger, slapping it against his tongue. About to give him a face paint.

Sitting up blinking tears out his intoxicating eyes, still having his tongue out. Looking up at trell tugging on his bottom lip as he beat his dick.

A deep groan came from the man above as he released a big load on his tongue and getting it places on his face.

"Fuck." K utters as Pryce hummed reaching out grabbing for his sex milking him for more. Nutting more all over his face in the process.

Kentrell didn't care that his kids where all over his face, he still brought pryce in for a nasty kiss swamping cum between eachother. Cream dripping from off their lips.

Glad they fucked the shit out eachother tonight.

Pryce pulled away swallowing, thinking this would be a great time to ask him. Getting nervous all over again.

"B-Be my boyfriend."

Kentrell pauses for a second before a smile came on his face, heart pumping of sudden endearment.

"Aye.." Looking away with disbelief, stomach filling with butterflies. Smile not coming off his face, this felt weird for him.

"Really?" Pryce cheesed at him, nodding his head. Kentrell bounces on his toes, getting ready to pounce on his ass.

"Yes, i'll be yo boyfriend." Jumping on the bed attacking him with kisses, both filled with joy now.

"You gettin it all over your faceeee." Laughing at the pepper of kisses being layed on his face, it was like the smiles couldn't fade away right now.

Now official.

══════════════════

This bitch bout long🥴🤏🏾 but hopefully you enjoyed 💘

I got zero tingles from this, or is just me?💀 this the longest sex scene i ever did n i don't even think it's that good

y'all know it's mistakes in this hoe so😒

-T💕
4:47PM

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

36.5K 879 28
Nbayoungboy &janiameshell๐Ÿ’š
72.9K 4.8K 21
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ| ๐ง๐š๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ. ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š‚ ๐™ธ๐š‚ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š‚๐™ด!! ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ : ๐–บ ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ-๐—’๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—…๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—’ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—…๐—‚...
420K 16.9K 67
๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐…๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐’๐จ๐ง...๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ
49.2K 2.9K 22
"๐‘ฐ๐‘ป ๐‘พ๐‘จ๐‘บ ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ ๐‘จ ๐‘ท๐‘น ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ป, ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ป?" "๐’€๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ฏ, ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐’€๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘พ๐‘จ๐‘บ ๐‘ญ๐‘จ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ" ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ช๐‘ฌ ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป, ๐‘ญ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ๏ฟฝ...