RWBYK 2: The Light of Kings

By SonicBlade40

After few months had passed since the events of Vol 1., Team RWBYK is back and ready for their second semeste... More

Chapter 1: Best Day Ever
Chapter 2 - A Plan Comes Together
Chapter 3 - A Minor Hiccup
Chapter 4 - Paint The Town
Chapter 5 - Roses and Requests
Special: A RWBYK Christmas
Chapter 6 - Old Tragedies
Chapter 8 - Secret Origins
Chapter 9 - Reveals in the Heart
Chapter 10 - Extracurricular
Chapter 11 - Red and Blue
Chapter 12 - Dance Dance Infiltration
Chapter 13 - Field Trip
Chapter 14 - Search and Destroy
Chapter 15 - Mountain Glenn
Chapter 16 - No Brakes
Chapter 17 - Dark Breach
Chapter 18: Finale - The Light Awakens

Chapter 7 - Vanitas

1.1K 19 26
By SonicBlade40

Hey Everyoooooone! It's Z-storm40 here. And welcome back to another episode of our RWBYK: Knights of Scala! I would like to give my gratitude to all the people who read it and are following this story. So anyway, let's get started.

(Opening Theme - Simple and Clean)

XXXXXXX

(Esuna Town Ruins)

Ky shot a look towards Ruby who equally confused and shocked as he was, upon seeing a blade-key in Vanitas' hand. That he somehow summoned out of nowhere.

"H-how did you do that?!" Ky gaped in shock.

"He summoned it out of thin air...!" Ruby said in surprise. "How is that possible?"

"Oh, well this power to summon my weapon was given to me by my master" Vanitas spoke as he gestured to Bright Crest and Fallen Abyss. "unlike those blades of yours, mine is quite different as you can see. "He then raised his blade and pointed it at Ky. "And now, I'm going to use my beautiful blade to kill you and fulfill my King's bidding and snuff out the 'Light'."

"King?" Ky and Ruby said in unison. "'Light'?"

Ky looked at him confused. "What are you talking about? King? What the heck is the 'Light'?"

"I've told you all I need to. There is no need to inform those who will soon be gone from this world." Vanitas merely said.

"What's that supposed to mean!?" Ky questioned.

"Knowing will do nothing to save you from the fate that lies ahead of you."

Ky gripped his blades hard. "Screw that!" He shouted. "If you think I'm going down without a fight, then you're dumber than you look. And I'll prove it by beating you into the ground."

"Is that so?" Vanitas questioned. "Well then, it seems that the time for talk has passed." he crouched slightly, widening his stance as he tightened his grip on the Key-blade he held.

In an instant Ruby swung Crescent Rose around, before pointing it towards the armored figure as she glared daggers.

"Ruby!" Ky shouted.

"Stay back!" She spat, standing protectively in front of Ky. "I don't know what you want, but you interrupted in a important moment for Ky. I won't let you hurt him."

Vanitas looked at Ruby, when he noticed her eyes. "Silver? I see..." He muttered before he pointed his Key-blade at the the girl. "I have no business with you, girl. But if you intend to get in my way, I'll cut you down."

"Over my dead body." Ruby spat with a viciousness to her tone that Ky had never heard her use before.

The masked man hmphed. "Oh, trust me when I say..." he began as his grip on his Key-blade suddenly tightened, "That can can be arranged. One less problem to deal with."

Suddenly Vanitas was sent flying back out of the yard, courtesy of Ky who appeared in front of Ruby with his blades in a X-formation. "Don't you dare touch her!"

Ruby, looking a bit startled from Ky's sudden appearance, looked up at the blunette. "Ky?"

"Ruby, stay out of this," Ky spoke up, stilling in the same place Vanitas disappeared. "This is something personal. I don't want you getting hurt or worse."

"What!?" She shouted. "I'm not about to let you face that mask guy by yourself! You told me how strong he was."

"I'm stronger now. I can take care of myself, now go!" Ky sounded adamant, but Ruby wasn't about to do it.

"I..but...Ky, I just can't! We can take him together. You don't have to do this alone-"

"Ruby!"

The crimsonette flinched, surprised at the tone Ky just used. He then looked over his shoulder at her and anything Ruby was gonna say died on her tongue as she say his determined and angered expression.

"As long I'm alive, I'm not gonna let anyone I care for die. I WON'T let that happen again."

Ruby's eyes widen slightly in surprise, feeling her cheeks turning a little red. His words gave her confidence, encouragement, and a quick flashback of her mother's tombstone. She gasped in silence. Her eyes narrowed with determination.

Not having any second thoughts, she tightened her grip on Crescent Rose and stepped up. "Then I'll make sure you stay alive." She declared as she stood beside Ky, who became confused.

"What?" he questioned, exasperated by her actions.

"I lost someone I cared about when I was little, and you did too." Ruby continued, taking a glance at the tombstone behind them. Ky guessed she was referring to their mothers. "So I'm not going to lose anyone else in my life EVER again. Even if it's someone who I care about most and is standing by my side right now." She finished with a smile she flashed towards the bluenette.

Ky couldn't help but blush, not just at her beautiful smile, but from hearing her words as well.

Despite that he wanted to fight alongside Ruby, he can't let herself get hurt, especially by someone like Vanitas. However, she refused to let Ky fight on his own. Her smile reminded him of his mother smiling the same way. It gave him the same comfort, reassurance and affection. Although, seeing Ruby's smile also gave him a certain feeling he can't ignore in his heart. Her words even made it throb a little more faster. His mother's smiling image appeared in Ruby for a second.

When he saw it, he finally took Ruby's words in. He asked with a smirk. "Guess you're not gonna take no for an answer, huh?" "Nope. And don't think I will let you fight Vanitas all by yourself." She giggled, smirking back.

"Alright then." Ky got into his fighting stance, "Let's show him what RWBYK's amethyst duo can really do!"

"Yeah!" Ruby agreed as she dropped into her stance next after she twirled Crescent Rose.

With that, the duo jumped out of the yard and made their way into the town, looking for Vanitas. But saw no sight of the masked man.

"Where is he?" Ruby asked, turning her head left and right for the enemy.

Ky narrowed his eyes. "He couldn't have gone very far..." He muttered as he kept his guard up. Suddenly, his senses flared up intenesly as he turned around, only to the armored man was in front of him and swinging his weapon straight towards his head.

"Fast-!?" he mumbled under his breath as his eyes tried to comprehend the speed he had just witnessed. Thankfully his training took over despite his bewilderment and the teen just barely dipped under the swing in time to avoid being decapitated.

He stepped forward towards the man preparing to swing Bright Crest as his instincts told him that he had an opening before realizing that the blade was coming back around too fast for him to even make move. Out of the corner of his eye Ky saw the blade approaching his midsection and knew he was too close to dodge out of the way this time, even with his Semblance. Shifting his stance quickly, he brought his blades together, crossing them in a X-formation as a makeshift shield when the dark Key-blade made contact. He felt the force of the blow transfer to his arms then to his chest as he was taken off his feet and sent flying back, across the ground.

"Ky!" Ruby called out in panic as the boy began to fall back to the Earth below. Ruby's form was completely enveloped in red before she shot like a bullet towards Ky's form, intercepting him ten feet from the ground sending them into the town square in a tumble before they hit the ground rolling.

Ky gasped for air from having all of the wind knocked out of his chest. After several seconds of deep breathing, the stinging in his forearms came flooding through his senses. They felt like they had each just been pounded by an entire professional baseball team using their strongest wooden bats. When he finally managed to reach his feet, Ruby was already at his side.

"Are you okay!?" She asked in concern, looking him over.

"Y-Yeah." Ky groaned, hovering his hands in front of his face he couldn't stop the trembling running through his arms as he looked down. He opened and closed his hands several times just to check to make sure that they still worked properly. "There was so much power behind that swing, I felt like my arms were gonna snap."

Looking up they saw that Vanitas walking towards them from several feet. "And here I thought this will be different than the last time I was here but it's beginning to be so boring I am so very disappointing in you, Kyon. Well if this is going to be the same then I'm going to do what I did to your mother all those years ago. to Bright Eyes here..." He gestured to Ruby. "And it's going to be painful, I promise."

Ignoring the pain in his arms, Ky glared dangerously at the foe. "You won't touch a single hair on her head." He scowled, as he stood at Ruby's side.

Ruby looked in Ky's direction, her gaze pausing for a moment on his arms before meeting his eye "Don't push yourself Ky. You took a bad hit."

"Not I can't handle." Ky snorted. "This guy packs a punch, sure. But I've taken I've taken worse, Ruby. I can still do this all day!"

"Hmph, you really think that pitiful 'teamwork' will help you against me?" Vanitas taunted as he pointed his Key-blade at them threateningly. "Then I will show you true fear. Come!"

Moving as one, Ruby began a barrage of heavily powered gun shots at the man; while Ky launched, readying his Bright Crest and Fallen Abyss.

Seeing the attack, Vanitas swatted the bullets away like flies, before charging forward at Ky. The two met each other halfway and clashed blades, and Ky repeatedly slashed at him. Vanitas deflected his attack, and went into a slash combo as well. Ky barely blocked it with his blades. Seeing an opening, he parried the blade, and laid several hits onto Vanitas. It looked as if it did nothing to him.

The two engaged into a sword clash frenzy, their movements fast and powerful. Vanitas attempted to stab, but Ky dodged to the side. Vanitas tilted the blade towards him, and attempted a sideswipe. Ky flipped over it, and slashed at the masked man, which he took. He shrugged it off, and the two ensued their clash.

Soon, their blades clashed with each other, which caused a powerful shockwave from the collision to slam into a few nearby windows, shattering them into fragments.

The bluenette attempted to push all of his weight onto Bright Crest and Fallen Abyss as his opponent pushed back, holding onto his blade tightly as the two weapons scraped against one and other.

Immediately, Ky could feel that Vanitas's strength was far stronger as he suddenly felt himself being pushed back from the armored man. Ky was forced to take a step back, before another.

Suddenly, dark energy engulfed Vanitas' blade, before an explosion occurred, causing Ky to go flying. He fell towards the right side of a nearby building,

Ruby, in a burst of of roses, appeared behind Vanitas, spinning Crescent Rose in her arms and swung at the man's back.

CLANG!

Without even looking at her, the masked man's Key-blade clashed against Ruby's scythe, stopping the crimsonette's sneak attack, causing a huge shockwave around them, and sending dust flying upwards.

The armored man then turned his head to face the girl. "You're going to have to do a lot better than that," He told her swung his blade towards Ruby's head.

But Ruby was ready.

With a flick of her wrist the Crescent Rose spun in a flash of red that knocked the dark blade away from her face. With the second spin of the scythe she aimed its blade straight towards Vanitas chest, only for him to stop it in its tracks with his left hand. A boot shot out from the girl driving straight for Ruby's nose but at the last second the girl in red ducked the blow, spinning Crescent Rose behind her as she did so before swiping out towards his legs.

However, Vanitas managed to leap over the strike just at the nick of time before planting a boot into Ruby's face. With a surprising amount of force Ruby was sent tumbling back as Vanitas did an landed back on the ground.

Coming to a stop, Ruby rubbed her cheek before rising to her feet. Her expression was serious and her Crescent Rose was gripped tightly in her hands.

Vanitas then held his blade out at Ruby, as the tip begin to glow red. "Suffer!" He called out as he shot fireballs three fireballs
at the crimsonette. They started to close in on her, when Ky instantly appeared and rapidly deflected them away with his blades.

"You okay, Rosebud?" Ky asked, glancing back at the girl in worry.

Ruby nodded. "Yeah, thanks to you," she told him, before standing next to the bluenette as they turned their attention back to their foe. "This guys no pushover. He's the real thing."

Ky narrowed his eyes. "Yeah, he is. But's he gotta have a weakness. Maybe if we hit him at the same time, we might have chance...."

Ruby then perked up with an idea. "Hey, what about that attack we did against that Nevermore back when were assigned teams?"

"You mean Amethyst Session?" Ky asked surprise before smirking. "Sounds good."

"It doesn't matter what you try, it won't help you in the slightest against me." Vanitas declared watching the duo from a few feet away.

Ruby huffed at that. "Well, you certainly don't know when you're gonna be beat! You'll definitely feel this attack!" She snapped back.

"Do not be mistaken, girl. Whatever attack you come up with with do little harm to me. It's just a matter of time before your little tricks fail you and I deliver the decisive strike to finish this battle."

"Wanna bet!?" Ky roared as he launched forward at Vanitas. "Let's go, Ruby!"

"Right!" The scythe user agreed, as she followed behind him.

As Ruby was getting closer to Ky, she used his back as a springboard and jumped high into the air; front flipping a few times with Crescent Rose, before diving down towards to slam it down on Vanitas.

Bring his dark blade up with a scoff, Vanitas merely held Ruby back as their blades at each other which produced a a burst of dust to race out.

(Something like this. Though pretend Ruby jumped off Ky's back.)

"Is that all you got?" Vanitas taunted. "Not that I expected anything."

"Hardly!" Ruby growled back before shooting an ice bullet at him, launching causing the masked man to slide back and she launched away from him. "Ky now!"

Appearing right behind the man, Ky prepared a cross slash that connected with the back of an unaware looking Vanitas.

The second Ky attacked the armored man, brought Ruby enough time to shot a bullet from Crescent Rose and use the recoil to push off the ground, before slamming her weapon into Vanitas' ribcage. Ky and Ruby shared a brief glance at one another before nodding.

"Amethyst Session!"

The duo then started to use more power of their Semblances, and started deliver countless strikes to the man's body.

"RAAAAAH!" Both Ky and Ruby's voices called out as the strikes continued with rose petals trailing behind Ruby while blue flashes followed Ky, and soon they form into a violet-colored sphere or rose petals and flashes formed around Vanitas' body for a couple of seconds before the twister burst exploded into, encasing the foe in a cloud of smoke.

Ky and Ruby jumped backwards from the dust cloud as they watched to see when Vanitas would come out. Then out of nowhere, the masked man darted out of the smoke, and dashed at Ruby in a blink of an eye.

Before she could even react she saw the dark weapon come swinging into her midsection which sent a wave of pain shot throughout her senses as well as shoting her across the ground, before her body rocketed into a nearby wall, halting as her back connected to it and sliding down to the ground.

"Ruby!" Ky called out as he watched the crimsonette slam into the wall.

His attention divided, he didn't notice Vanitas move in right beside him, slamming his fist right into the teen's stomach.The teen gagged, his gorge rising, spilling bile mixed with blood over the ground.

"Pathetic." Vanitas mocked before he kicked Ky in the face so hard that made the bluenette flew backwards into the ground, that exploded on impact.

Ruby steadily rose to her feet, taking account of Vanitas's agressive demeanor as he began to step towards her direction confidently. She shot him a glare before picking up Crescent Rose, that laid beside her.

"I was hoping for much more of a challenge from someone of Silver Eyes," Vanitas said in disappointment while slowly raising his Key-blade to point at her. "No matter, I will end you life first, then go after the 'Light'."

Ruby gripped her scythe and she narrowed her eyes at the man. "Why do you keep bringing up the 'Light'? What do you want with it?"

"Provide me with more of a challenge and 'maybe' I'll tell you."

Growling, Ruby spun the scythe around, reloading as she did so, and embedded the tip of the blade into the ground towards Vanitas. Her dark red hair blew in the wind as she withdrew a magazine marked with a fire emblem from a pouch on her belt and slammed it in Crescent Rose.

She then fired a round of fire bullets towards the armored man, knowing that the bullets would do little to stop Vanitas. As she had predicted, the bullets was blocked or deflected from a single swing of the man's Key-blade, but they had served their purpose by obscuring her position in a small cloud of smoke for that short second. That second gave Ruby the time to pointed the barrel behind her, reloading and firing.

The power of the shot blasted her forward at blinding speed, and she swung her scythe at Vanitas, as the slash made contact with his chest, knocking the wind out of him and sending him skidding back.

"You're proving far more annoying than I initially thought you'd be." he snarled as he came to a stop.

Ruby immediately returned to the offensive as Vanitas pushed off the ground straight towards Ruby once more, swinging a horizontal strike that Ruby was sure would cleave her in two if she had allowed the strike to land. The girl gracefully leapt into the air as the attack swung harmlessly under her feet. She saw the man's mask tilt up as his eyes seemed to follow her into the sky. With the same speed he had darted towards her before, she found the man in the air directly in front of her with the Keyblade gripped in both hands directly above his head. It didn't take a genius to realize he intended to drop the weapon like an axe onto her petite form.

"It's over girl," he said in a sinister fashion as he prepared to descend the blade upon her.

She realized in that instant that he had planned for this, assuming that she would be unable to avoid his strike due to being airborne. She had to admit that had she been like most huntresses, the fight would have most likely been over in this moment.

But thankfully, she wasn't like most huntresses. Plus, she wasn't alone.

Smirking, she said "Not quite!" before Ky appeared above the man with his blades raised, he was covered in scrapes and bruises, but was more than willing to fight back. The sudden appearance caused Vanitas peered over his shoulder.

"Ahooy, matey!" Ky dove straight down towards the man performing, a X cross slash. Still falling, Vanitas could do little as the boy executed his attack from behind, driving his swords deep into the man's back. Vanitas went crashing to the ground as Ky lost control after flat out charging the man. The two came to a halt after rolling several feet, landing crumpled on the ground only yards away from one and other while Ruby landed beside Ky.

Ky picked himself up off the ground, mumbling under his breath "Well that work but note to self 'need to work on landing'..." After briefly brushing himself off the duo noted that the masked man in front of them climbing to his feet.

"You had enough!?" Ky called out, holding Bright Crest up at him.

"Barely." Vanitas answered, and he pulled his blade back to the side, making it glow a bright dark purple.

Then with one swipe, he sent a crescent-shaped energy wave from his blade to the two. Ky and Ruby were surprised by this new technique. They leapt to either side, barely avoiding the attack as it soared straight through where they stood. The attack left a large gash along the ground behind them.

"What the...?" Ky gaped, seeing the results of the damage done by the attack.

"I've never seen an attack like that before." Ruby pointed out, "Did you know about that?"

"I...no."

"I told you before." Vanitas answered, drawing their attention, "My blade 'Void Gear' is is more special than your little toys. Now, it is time to get serious."

Vanitas charged forward, as Ky and Ruby dashed into battle as well. unleashed numerous of shots, which Vanitas parried with his sword. Ky attempted to strike him, but Vanitas lunged his knee forward, striking him in the stomach and knocking the wind out of him.

Ky fell back as Ruby launched at Vanitas, slashing at the man as fast as she could. Vanitas swung his Key-blade, blocking the attacks as they came one after the other. He then lunged forward with his blade, much faster than before. Ruby barely blocked the attack with her scythe, but was sent flying back from the attack.

Ky got to his feet again, seeing Ruby fall back, then glaring at Vanitass. "Man, this guy is fierce!" The bluenette snapped as Ruby rose to her feet. "He's relentless and powerful, that's for sure. Either way, we can't lose to him!"

"There has got to be a better way of dealing with him than this." Ruby muttered, preparing for another attack.

"How 'bout we try our new team attack!" Ky suggested, looking to Ruby, who looked surprised at first but then nodded.

"With that attack, I know we'll take this guy down together!"

"Hmph. Surely, you don't really think that it would be that simple." Vanitas stated, "Belief can only do so much, but it is not possible for it to overcome me."

"Shut up!" Ky responded, and Vanitas heard the sound of rubble moving. "You don't decide on whether we should just fall down or not."

"He's right." Ruby agreed. "We don't care what you say or how strong you are! We will beat you here and now."

The duo stared him down with fire in their determined eyes. "BET ON THAT!"

Vanitas stated, raising his Keyblade and pointed at them. "If that really is the case, then show me what your belief can do!"

Ruby and Ky stood together, waiting for the moment to happen.

Vanitas brought down his blade, unleashing another blast of energy, sending it straight towards the two. Instead of moving to dodge it, they crossed their weapons together, and braced off impact. The crossed weapons stopped the attack, and it made the two skid backwards a bit by the sheer force of the move. However, they stood their ground, holding onto one another.

Finally, with one unified roar, they whipped their weapons forward, causing the attack to disperse. The burst of energy in retaliation was so bright, it blinded including Vanitas.

"Let us show you what our belief can bring out." Ruby called out to Vanitas, the two teens' silhouettes showing through the light, charging in at a lightning-fast pace towards the foe. "Violet Flash!"

Ky started off by crossing Bright Crest and Fallen Abyss before he shot passed Vanitas, who didn't notice the barrage of hits he laid onto him until he finally felt them. He was repeatedly knocked back, but he managed to stay on his feet.

Ky then appeared on beside Ruby and leaned on her shoulder. "How's that?" He said with a wink, causing to Ruby to playfully roll her eyes. Then they both dashed forward using their Rose Burst and Warp semblance, and attacked at the same time, slashing with their weapons like crazy with each strike until finally they leapt on opposite sides of the armored foe as Ky readied his swords while Ruby reloaded her scythe.

"Synchronize, Rosebud!" Ky called, getting a nod in return. The duo then launched themselves straight at Vanitas, weapons prepared to strike.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!" Both teens let out a synchronize roar before they shot passed Vanitas, striking him with a cross slash.

(Pretend Ruby's Silver eye is on Kakashi's side and Ky's Golden eye is on Obito's side)

After executing their attack, the area around Vanitas exploded with blue and red energy behind the duo, followed by bright light.

(Music ends)

Ky and Ruby backed off and gathered together, breathing heavily from their last attack. For a while, they saw nothing but smoke and rubble from 'Violet Flash.'

Soon the dust cloud cleared up, revealing Vanitas lying on the ground, almost lifeless.

"Do...you think we got him?" Ruby asked him.

"I don't...know," Ky panted as he wiped sweat from his brow.

At that moment, Vanitas suddenly hopped back up to his feet, seeming to have suffered no damage at all.

"Damn it!" Ky growled out.

"We gave it all we had in that attack." Ruby added, stumbling to one knee. "He doesn't even look fazed at all."

"...And what's more, I don't think I can continue fighting here." Ky panted, looking at the knight. He held his blades in both hands, hoping to have enough strength to continue.

Vanitas simply brushed the dust off his shoulders. "That was a neat trick..." He spoke, "but it will take a lot more power to get me on my knees..."

Ky and Ruby heard these words, and gripped their blades, ready for whatever was gonna come.

Vanitas's blade shined a dark black color, and it seem to draw energy from all around it. Whatever was coming, the two knew it was gonna be powerful. With one downward slash, the masked man sent a massive wave of energy towards the two combatants, who were shocked by the power of the attack. They managed to dodge to either side to avoid the full impact, but the aftershocks were so powerful, they were sent flying backwards. Ruby was sent skidding across the ground while Ky was sent hurling into the wall behind them. The blast of energy caused the wall to give way, and even cause the ceiling above to collapse. The rubble fell on top of him, and there was a massive dust cloud in its' wake, covering the view of the bluenette.

When the dust cloud died down, Ky was underneath some of the rubble, unable to move from injuries as his Aura broke. He coughed harshly and squinted through one eye as he looked over at Ruby, who groaned as she laid on her side as she struggled to get up, before her Aura broke too.

Ky struggled to move the rubble off of him, but he was weakened by the attack he had just endured

"It is pointless to continue on." Vanitas said as he looked at the duo. "What you've seen was mere sample of my power. None of your powers can reach that level of strength. Surely, you realize that. Even before I end her useless life, Aqua put up a more decent fight than that."

Ky weakly raised his head up and looked at the man with shock.

Vanitas looked over at Ky and scoffed. "I was honestly expecting more of a challenge from her son. What a waste. I thought I would get to face the True King, not a brat wielding around toy swords."

He then noticed the unconscious Ruby. "Well, maybe if I a trim a little rose...I'll get better results."

Ky watched in horror as the armored man raised his Key-blade, angling it upwards as Vanitas gathered a dark flame sphere at the tip.

"No!" Ky shouted as he struggled to remove the rubble. Seeing Bright Crest and Fallen Abyss clattered on the ground only inches away, he desperately tried to reach for them.

"Hr did say to make you suffer, so let's whisk the flower away" Vanitas said as he pointed the orb at Ruby. "As far as I'm concerned, you were a waste of time."

"Please!" Ky begged reaching out a hand "Leave her alone! She has nothing to do with this!" He looked around for something to help get out of the rubble.

But he couldn't find nothing.

"Begone!"

Then he watched as Vanitas pointed his Key-blade at Ruby and shot the dark orb at her.

"NO!" Ky screamed, when suddenly both Ky's golden eye started to glow immensely as the area was engulfed by a light so bright that Xerxes had to shield his eyes just to bare it.

When finally the light dissipated, Vanitas removed his arm from his face, as he took in a interesting sight.

Standing in the way of the dark blast, feet braced, arms out, was Ky. His teeth were bared in a fierce grimace, a vein bulging in his neck and temple as he tried to hold back the attack with his blades.

His feet skidded a foot or two backwards before the bluenette set his feet and stopped again. With a roar, Ky delivered a heavy blow to the the blast and sent it hurling skyward, where it exploded into a massive burst of power.

Vanitas watched the young boy in suspense as Ky managed to get his ragged breathing under control, his eye shadowed by his bangs. At that moment, the blue-haired teen looked up and glared at Vanitas who looked a bit surprised at what he saw before a smirk appeared on his covered face.

Ky's eyes visible eye were glowing a majestic, shiny golden as bright as the sun. He was outlined by a golden light, and his blue-haired slightly stood upwards. He pointed Bright Crest at Xerxes while Fallen Abyss was held to the ground.

All with a look of pure rage on his face.

"Forget it!" He growled dangerously. "I'm not letting you take anymore of my loved ones away!"

XXXXXXXX

ANNNNNND done! Finally! Sorry this took so long, guys. I wanted this chapter to be perfect and one thing led to another. Anyways, looks like things are about to go down from here, so look forward to it. As always, leave a review or PM me your thoughts on the chapter.\

Stormy out!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 306 26
Yang, Blake and Weiss get ready for their second semester by investigating into the actions of the White Fang and Roman Torchwick. But when a young f...
1.5K 28 12
Team RWBY and their friend are back and ready for their second semester at Beacon, an academy that trains the world's strongest fighters. But real l...
27.4K 464 12
Continuation of the last story, hope you all enjoy After your first semester in Beacon you've been having having a great time, you and Ruby got toget...
769 9 8
Scooby Doo and his pals are back for their second semester at Beacon. An academy that trains the world's strongest fighters. But real life doesn't st...