kamen rider double x senki ze...

By Dekaconvoy

Y/n wakes up on a bench with a strange suitcase next to him. He suddenly gets ttacked by strange creatures ca... More

The first half of double, Single!?
The first half of double, Joker!!!
A place to stay
A fateful encounter with the valkyries!
The destructive power of music
A strange reunion
A few days off
The new spear of odin
Game over
The joke(r) is over
Reforging a cursed sword
The final half of double, cyclone joker!!!
The power of double
A new memory.
The second gungnir.
Nehushtan
The crystal warrior
A desperate move
A second sword/chance.
Chris-tmas special
Shattered prides
Training regiment
Wavering thoughts
Durandal
Phonic (a)gain
Berserk
Kidnapped
Deadly party
Synchronized training
Memories
Desperate snake.
Ichaival
Yukine chris
Hibiki vs miku
Betrayed/Saved
Battleship
Disaster strikes again
(Accel)irated weather
Quiet or else
Lullaby
Girl talk.
D-D-D-DATE!?
ichaival's memory
Following your dreams
Making peace
Coming together
Teamwork
True objective
Determined to the xtreme
Sacrifices
X(treme)-Drive
Meteoroids Falling, Burning, Disappearing, and Then...
A world without double.
Updates
Nightmare
Saving the past.
apple/railwars
Cursed concert
black and white.
Berserk
S2CA triburst
D-d-d-double!!
Little sister
Shopping spree
Slip of the tongue.
Nothing to do but wait
Ice age
A new experience
Infiltration
Chase
Rematch
Doubt
Festival
Singing contest
Distraction
Losing innocence
Prinz her trial
Joker vs accel
An arm's loss
Joker within
I'm back
Heart
Black silver

Assasination

2.3K 48 14
By Dekaconvoy

(School dorm)

It was still early in the morning when miku woke up. Normally hibiki would be sleeping next to her but there was no one there. 

Miku: hibiki?

The only thing there was a letter from hibiki.

Letter: ditching school. Training.

Miku: what is she doing?

(Training grounds)

Hibiki was busy training with genjuurou. At the moment she was punching a punching bag.

Genjuurou: you're doing it wrong. Your fists should fly like hammers, smashing the thunder of the bolt that struck you.

Hibiki: I didn't understand a word of that! But I'll give it a shot.

Hibiki took a deep breath and focused all the energy she created in her fist. Then she punched the bag so hard that the branch it was hanging from braked, landing it a few meters back in a pond.

Genjuurou: good. Let's put these to work

Genjuurou was already standing by with some punching pads on his hands.

(Time skip)

Hibiki was resting on a couch in the secret base, when Y/n came to her with a drink.

Y/n: here you go hibiki, some refreshments for the hard worker.

Hibiki: thanks.

Y/n handed over the drink to hibiki.

Genjuurou: Y/n, next up is your turn to train.

Y/n: no thank you, after the last time I'm done.

Genjuurou: I insist, you can't always count on the gaia memory's for backup. You need a basic understanding of fighting.

Kanade: good luck Y/n, I hate to be in your shoes.

Genjuurou: that goes for you kanade. You two form a pair. You are also the main part of double, so you need to have the same training.

Kanade: whaaa!!!

Y/n: you were saying?

Kanade: but I don't use my body when I fight.

Genjuurou: that isn't an excuse. You two need to train together, so that you know what you can and can't do together.

Kanade: but…

Genjuurou: it's the same as when you were using a symphogear, you need to be attuned to each other to fight well. No linker can help with that. You need to do this yourselves by training hard together.

Y/n: I was just wondering, but isn't there another way to fight the noise?

Genjuurou: officially there is no way to fight the noise, even in Japan anything related to symphogears is classified.

Hibiki: but I kind of went out there in the broad daylight.

Aoi: keeping words from spreading is our job.

Sakuya: but sometimes we have to go far to do our job, so most people of the cabinet dislikes us. They don call us the second branch of the disaster relief squad, just the "sore thumb"

Aoi: the upper people swore us to secrecy, bit we can't keep up.

Y/n: it sounds they want to have the symphogears for themselves.

Genjuurou: that is the most likely scenario, that why we can't manage to slip up.

Hibiki: sounds like everyone is having their own issues.

Kanade: by the way, where is ryouko?

Genjuurou: she is away on official business.

Y/n/ hibiki: official?

Genjuurou: she was called in by someone high up in the government, so she won't be back for a while.

Y/n/ hibiki: okay….?

Genjuurou then looked at his watch.

Genjuurou: she is late.

(Ryouko)

Ryouko was somewhere driving in her pink car.

Ryouko: achoo!.... someone's talking about me. It's nice weather outside today, I feel like luck will be on my side today.

(Time skip)

Three cars were driving on a street. In it was the minister of defense hiroki and some colleagues of him.

Hiroki: a single phone call from them can mess up my whole schedule. They ste hopelessly out of control.

Colleague: they might be a relic of a pre-war era, but hasn't this gone too far?

Hirooki: maybe so, but they are the only ones capable to fight against the noise threats. It's my duty to give them the freedom of action they need.

Colleague: a sore thumb indeed.

He said as he looked at the suitcase on his lap.

They then drove through a tunnel, but when they were about to leave the tunnel a truck blocked their way.

Out of the truck came armed men that started shooting at the bodyguards of hiroki.

After a short gunfight only hiroki was alive. He then atempted to take the suitcase, but was interrupted by kamen rider skull.

Skull: so you are the famous minister hiroki I heard so much about. How did you like my party I specially organized for you?

Hiroki: you Basterds who are you?

Skull: my name is skull and that suitcase there is my present.

Hiroki: neve…

《Bang!》

Skull: I always get what I want.

(Time skip - headquarters)

Ryouko walked in the command center with a suitcase.

Ryouko: sorry it took so long.

Genjuurou: ryouko…

Ryouko: what is it. Did you miss me that much?

Y/n: we missed you so much that the next time you leave, you get a GPS tracker implanted.

Kanade slaps Y/n with a green sandal.

Y/n: OUCH!!! how did you get that sandal?

Kanade: now's not the time to joke around.

Y/n: sorry….

Genjuurou: we just learned that minister hiroki has been assassinated.

Ryouko: what! Really?

Ryouko ran up to the rest.

Genjuurou: multiple "revolutionary" groups have claimed responsibility, but we don't know anything for certain yet. We've put every ma available on the investigation.

Hibiki: we were so worried, because we couldn't contact you  either.

Ryouko then felt in her pocket and took out her communicator, followed by pushing some buttons. She then began to smile.

Ryouko: looks like it broke.

Hibiki: hehehe….

Y/n bumps his fist against his forehead.

Y/n: maitaku.. (oh my/dear)

Ryouko: I appreciate the concern.

Ryouko then put the suitcase down and opened it, taking out a flashcard.

Ryouko: with me I have classified orders from the government. Defense minister hiroki helped make this a successful delivery.

What no one saw was that on the suitcase was a little smudge of blood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 11.5K 104
β•°β”ˆβž€ ❝ π™’π™π™šπ™§π™š.. π™©π™π™š π™π™šπ™‘π™‘ 𝙖𝙒 𝙄? ❞ βˆ˜β‚Šβœ§β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€βœ§β‚Šβˆ˜ You lived a normal and casual life in the twenty-first century. In fact, it would be a com...
321K 4.3K 36
Two Siblings living with their Drug addict parents, Izuku and Izumi have lived The literal Hell on Earth But Izuku caring for his Sister Protected H...
897 69 14
When Crocosaurus, NinKaiju, Vise, Rattle Shake, Armorok and Aerosaur been teleported to another world of destruction, but now they will have to face...
49.8K 1.7K 26
It was just a normal day. Routine. As usual. A simple burglary, Shouta got hit with a Quirk, but it didn't seem to have much of an effect on him. Wha...