Marrying the Mafia

By 10_lia_23

UNDER REVISION Derek Montgomery is New York's most feared crime lord. His work is all about money, sex, and i... More

Spotted
Date Night
Cover-Upper
Explanations
All Eyes on Me
Kidnapped
A Hell of a Ride
My Beauty My Temptation
My Brother in Christ
The Night After
Till Death do You Part
The Forgotten Deal
Shattered Glass
Visitors
Everything Tells a Story
The Things We do for Love
Flashbacks and Blenders (DO NOT SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU FOLLOW THIS SERIES!)
Sociopath
Past to the Surface
Past to the Surface|Part 2
Back in the Game
Back in the Game|Part 2
I Can't Do This
The Uninvited Now Invited
Pain or Paradise
Marriage is a Complicated Forced
Broken Promises
Broken Promises|Part 2
Adapting to Change
Escape
Drunk Conversations
Result
Raging Bullets
Several Questions No Answers
Hostages and Confessions
Plotting
Phoenix
Final Kill
Home Sweet Home
Till Death do us Part
Family
Question
Rewrite
ANNOUNCEMENT

Intoxication (spice)

3.9K 78 6
By 10_lia_23

Derek's POV:

        I continue to advance on Aria, working my hands around her body. Her whole body pulsates under me, shuddering from the sensation. My hands dance down her hips and to the waistband of her pants, greedy for what they crave. Aria smiles, her pearly whites conveying her desire for me to continue. I oblige, my heart racing against my lungs.

I've dreamed of this moment. Her body molding into my hands as I give her everything. Nothing else on our minds, Ryder, Delina, everyone dissapears. Her heart palpating for no other reason than the anticipation of my touch. Her mouth spewing nothing but my name and curses of pleasure.

Aria's back arches into my touch as I reach my hand in her pants, slowly rubbing her through the fabric of her pants. Aria lets out a small noise of pleasure, her head tossing back as she looks over her shoulder. Like a predator, my mouth travels down to her collarbone, leaving my marks all over her beautiful body. Aria's hands continue to tangle themselvs in my hair, prying the strands from my scalp as I move her underwear aside to pleasure her more, circling her bare clit.

"Fuck, Derek..." She pants, my name slipping past her beautiful lips. I smile against her chest, getting ready to lift her shirt. "Wait, can we just keep clothes on?" Aria asks in a shy tone.

Not wanting to cause her discomfort, I nod my head. "We can do whatever you'd like, baby, but just know I worship you and your beautiful body, not just your snarky mouth and beautiful face."

Aria's cheeks darken as she whacks my shoulder for the cheesy line. I smile to myself knowing she's warming up. I mean allowing me to help her get off is one thing, but to actually find my remarks amusing and for her to talk to me and open up to me. It brings such a warm feeling to my heart that courses through my veins, keeping me alive. I live and breathe for this woman.

I continue my coursing around her clit, ripping moan after moan from her pretty mouth until she's singing a chours of my name mixed with curses. I smile to myself as she grows more squrimish as I work my fingers in all the right places. Aria's bright green eyes hold nothing but yerning for her high and I'm happy to give it to her... eventually. I enjoy seeing her revel in my touch, her heart beating against my chest as she brings me closer as she looks down at my hand buried in her pants.

With a gentle grip, I tilt her chin up so that she can look at me. "Look at me. Don't look anywhere but at the man making you feel this good. Aria's brows furrow as her eyes start to roll back. I can feel her growing wetter on my fingers from my words. She's so perfect. She's everything a man could ever want. If he denies it, he's gay or a liar.

Aria's captivating eyes land on mine once more when I stop my track around her clit. "Derek, please, keep going, I'm begging you!" Aria pleads in pure desperation. I almost come on the spot. Her words, her pleas, my name, everything she's saying has my cock growing bigger and bigger.

"Can I take your pants off?" I ask politely, making sure she's alright with it. As hungry as I am for her, I would never want to hurt her or make her uncomfortable. Aria bites back her bottom lip before nodding. God, I can barely contain myself. It'll all be worth it to see her beautiful face as she comes from my touch.

    After sliding off her pants, I take them off as I lean down to be eye level with her pussy. I smile and deliver a kiss to her pelvis as she arches into me, practically throwing herself in my face. She's so heavenly. She is heaven, my angel, my savior, my light. Whatever she wishes is my command.

"Derek," She whines, her impatience growing more and more prominent by the second.

I latch my mouth onto her clit, sucking gently as she grinds on my face. "Fucking shit! Don't ever stop! Fuck, please!"

Without warning, I insert a finger inside of Aria, earning a gasp of approval. I can't get enough of how sweet she tastes. Her breathing increases drastically as she's unable to form words or sentences for that matter. Her hands find their way to my hair and she grinds against me as I flick her clit with my tongue and work my fingers in and out of her.

"Derek, I'm gonna fucking- Ugh!" Aria's sentence is cut off as her head flies back with the rest of her body. She dangles half way over the bar as she unwinds all over my fingers. I continue to torture her clit until she rides out her orgasm.

"Good girl," I coo, slipping my fingers out and licking them clean. I smile as Aria comes back to her senses and sits up. Her face is bewildered as her heart thumps against her ribcage. "You alright?" I make sure, cupping Aria's cheek with my hand. She nods slowly as she looks down her mess. The mess she made all for me.

"That..." Aria breathes as I grab a near by towel from the bar to wipe her up. Her gaze is light as her head spins.

"I'm happy to help any time, preziosa," I reply, planting a kiss on her forehead. I help her off the counter and pull up her pants. Aria holds back a smile of somesorts as I guide her towards the steps. I wonder what she's truly thinking as her legs shake all the way up the steps. I smile to myself knowing that was my work and my work alone. I truly worship this woman.

    A few days go by and Aria's paid me three nightly visits. Each time she didn't want anything sexual, she just wanted to spend time with me, which I find rather odd given the way she unraveled beneath me just a few days ago.

"You fucked him?!" A man's voice booms beyond my door followed by Aria's.

"Even if I did, it's none of your damn business!" She shouts, her voice strong-willed. I hold myself back, wanting nothing more than to jump in at this point, but I know I can't. Aria wouldn't appreciate it, especially since I know she's capable of fighting her own battles.

"It is my business! We were getting fucking married, Aria! You really think I just stopped loving you!" Ryder's voice is more clear as they grow nearer and nearer to my bedroom door. I don't think they know I'm home. I left Aria earlier when Ryder wasn't home and checked on warehouse business. I quietly came in under the assumption she was sleeping since it's roughly midnight.

"No! Don't fucking pull that shit, Ryder! You never loved me!" Aria screams, her voice having a ping of hurt.

"You don't live in my head! I've done nothing but protect you, my love," Ryder's voice calms down as there's a thud against my door.

"Let go of me."

That's enough for me to jump up and bolt to my door. I cock my gun and open the door as fast as I can, allowing Aria to have a cushioning landing into my chest.

With a gun pointed at his forehead, Ryder clicks his tongue and glare at me with fury. Regardless of my love for her; one, she's a woman, and two she's my wife. Even if I didn't love her, my loyalties are to my wife the very second I say I do and sign that certificate.

"She said, let go, prick," I repeat. Ryder contemplates pushing my buttons, but his thoughts are quickly shut down the second his eyes flick back to my barrel. His hands release Aria and I push her into my room before closing the door on her, leaving me to deal with Ryder.

"Lay another hand on her again and I'm fucking shooting you. If you weren't my father's son, you'd be fucking dead already," I threaten, my tone venial. Ryder scoffs as he crosses his arms.

"You know as well as I that the second you do that, Delina will turn on you and kill Aria anyways," Ryder retorts. My nostrils flare as Ryder's face contorts into a smug, shit eating grin.

"Mark my fucking words, Ryder. The day you die, it will be by my fucking hand," I seethe, my hatred for my brother growing by the second. My heart races with anger as fire fuels my veins.

"We'll see about that," Ryder begins to walk away, satisfied with his final, shitty response. Taking a deep breath, I walk back in my room to see Aria quietly crying on my bed.

    "What happened out there, love?" I ask quietly, taking a spot next to Aria on my bed. I gently wrap my arm around her as if she's a delicate piece of glass. Aria's quiet sobs grow louder as her head collides with my chest and grips my shirt.

"I wa-wanna go ho-home," Aria hiccups through sobs. I slowly run my free hand through her head as I take in her words. Letting her go home is so dangerous. She has almost twelve different bounties on her head for quite a few reasons. She's an affluent progidy, as well as my wife. People also want to kill her for the sole fact that she and Ryder weren't the ones getting married, which I'm positive Ryder himself is behind all of that shit.

"I know, preziosa. As much as you may not think so, I wish you were able to go home as well. I hate seeing you sad and upset. But, unfortunately, we have even bigger problems than money. People want you dead and I can't protect you if you're at home," I reason, explaining the situation to her. I'm not keeping her here for selfish reasons, but having her here with me all the time is quite a bonus.

Aria looks up at me with her tears streaming down her face like waterfalls. I kiss away her hot tears and hold her close to me as she clings to me like a child, sitting on my lap now. I feel powerless as I can't do anything but hold her right now. I would tell her my intentions of killing everyone that comes within ten feet of her, but that won't help much right now. Right now she needs to grieve and feel and I'm ready to be there for her every step of the way...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.5K 48
"Now since we are done with the introductions I have a question. Are you sure about this marriage?" I nodded "I am." He scoffed and leaned against th...
87.2K 1.8K 27
Sequel to "Married to My Master" Warning: This story is explicit, with graphic violence, mature language and domestic abuse. Please do not start read...
96.9K 1.6K 40
Caged, abused and tortured, Ariana's life had been a living hell until she was forced to spy on the most dangerous mafia in the whole world, La Cosa...
2.1M 44.8K 62
Xavier Winston He's a ruthless Mafia lord. He doesn't care who he kills and for what, if he claims something, he gets it no matter the consequences...