Sunflower

By starynightae

"Can everyone please be quiet so we can sing a lullaby to our sleeping Sunflower?" (BTS Adopting) More

a
b
c
d
e
f
g
h
i
j
k
l
m
n
o
q
r
s
t
u
v
w
x
y
z
bonus :)
notes

p

3.8K 174 26
By starynightae

trigger warning

Six days, 19 hours, 23 minutes, and 12 seconds.

Six days, 19 hours, 23 minutes, and 17 seconds without Aylin.

18 hours of Jin and Taehyung driving through the streets of America, searching for Aylin.

Six nights of Hoseok crying himself to sleep, clutching to Cotton Candy, Aylin's dearest toy.

7 hours of Yoongi drinking himself to sleep.

Six days, 19 hours, 24 minutes, and 4 seconds of Jungkook staying quiet, blaming himself for this crime.

5 hours of Jimin locking himself in the bathroom, forcing his sobs down. 45 minutes of giving into his temptations and dragging the blade across his stomach.

4 days and 18 hours without sleep for Namjoon as he paid officer after officer, detective after detective to search for his little girl. He couldn't look at a computer without seeing her in his lap, eyes wide as they tore apart songs together.

15 seconds ago came a call. A man's voice, Aylin's crying in the background.

46 seconds of clear directions. 11:49 pm in parking lot C in the poorest area. No later. No cops. Only money and the seven of them.

8 seconds of Aylin trying to speak through her gag, desperate to tell her fathers how much she loves them.

1 hour, 1 minute, and 34 seconds of BTS crying after this call.

Was it a gift or a threat?

--------------

"We brought all of the cash we had on hand and our credits as well as our checkbooks." Namjoon could barely speak without breaking down in tears, his eyes locked on Aylin held by two disgusting men. "We will give you everything, please."

"W-we just want her." Jungkook stuttered, his arms tightly latched onto Yoongi's one, fear coursing through him. Once he saw Aylin's eyes on him, he kissed his two fingers and touched them to his forehead, two cheeks, and finally his nose. Aylin began to sob, weakly fighting against the men.

"It all sounds great." The so-called 'leaeder' took a whiff of his ciggar before throwing it at BTS' feet. "But I decline." Namjoon dropped everything from his hands.

"B-but-"

"Get them." The leader turned around and walked towards Aylin. All of the men, no. There were woman too. They, kept BTS from running forward, but let them watch as Aylin was dragged away from them.

"Don't hurt her!" Hoseok screamed, watching as her hair was pulled, leaving her no choice but to follow where she was being pulled. And that was a car. A car that had the trunk opened.

"Daddys!" Aylin sobbed, reaching her arms towards the guys, desperate for a hug. Just one hug.

With all that was going on, the fact that it was the first time Aylin called BTS her dads flew over everyone's head. And none of them remembered it until the shock of it all had faded away.

12 minutes since the kidnappers had driven away.

3 minutes since the police had arrived.

And by a miracle

Two pictures from Taehyung's phone.

One, of the leader's face

Another of the license plate of the car that had Aylin in it.

And that sparked.

Hope.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 796 12
"Stop following me." "Why?" "I just want to be alone." "Nobody wants to be alone." "..." "Make it stop raining. I'll be your...
110K 5.4K 33
"You're kidding right? You want me to hunt down and capture this ray of sunshine?"
1.3K 262 28
When hope comes into your life. BoyXboy
4.3K 179 30
"you saved a life." ; tw ; lower case intended