SLS#11# Mist Beneath October...

By HiddenInTheEpic

October Breeze was just blowing and four different person was trying to drag their lives ahead. Broken, messe... More

Broken Souls
Totally Messed
Weird People
Solved
Good Sign
End
Right About Them
Confused
Contact Lenses
Bro-code
Puzzled
Last Breath
Wastage Of Time
Worst
Get Rid Of Him
Fed Up
Spoil The Mood
Perfect Love Story
Confusing
Rock It
Other Story
Traitors
Cute Attempt
Move On
Lost
Unconditionally
My Life
The Unknown Lady
Ridiculous
Suspicious Behavior
New Drama
Solution
Negative Vibe
Depression
Weak
Traitor
Hope Of Life
Sorry For Them
Disaster
Urgent
Suicide
Mental Asylum
A Date
Beautiful Moment
Girlfriend
Headache
Safe
Weird Things
Enchanting
Psycho
Like Brother Like Sister
Fault
Stalker
Black
Source Of Strength
New Disaster
Crazy Girl
Helpless
Nightmare
Kidnapped
Messing Up
Fate
Worst Wrath
Everything Is Fair
Very Soon
Eternity
Wrong Decision
Stupid
Drama
Comfort Zone
Dreaming
Second Chance
Such A Kid!!!
What Is He Up To?!
Topic Sealed
Overdosed
Worst Feeling
His Wife
Ex-Topic
Long Story
Heart Full Of Darkness
Alive
Wait And Watch
Another Way
Big Question
Truly
Pay Back
Plan B
The Baby
Beautiful Feeling
Wasted
God Knows!!!
Destination
Smarter
Tornado
Crazy Guy
Enough For Me
Baby Northscott
Other Way Around
Truth Is Bitter
Completely Messed Up
Hardest Decision
The Lost Baby
Disaster And Destruction
Divert His Mind
Nice Way
Unpredictable
Hope And Happiness
Overprotective
Blacked Out
Scariest Thing
Nightmare
The Best Choice
Can't Be Expressed
Beautiful Soul
Literally Nothing
Cast Analysis
Cast Analysis
Cast Analysis
Cast Analysis
Epilogue

Time For Action

1.1K 71 6
By HiddenInTheEpic

Noryn's POV

" Well, if there is any problem inform me at once." I said to Kevin.

" Ok, I am going." He said and stood up. I explained him the whole strategy.

We are busy as hell these days. Meryl has already joined us. I feel bad for the girl. She has to handle whole the department alone. We are trying to find out some other people for the designing department. Hope that we find them out soon.

I was checking the files when Finn, Hugh and Dean entered the cabin. I started to work again.

" You know what Finn said to Meryl?" Hugh asked me.

" No, tell me." I said rolling my eyes.

" He said there I hidden cameras in the cabin she is working in." he said to me.

" You said that to her?" I asked him irritatingly. He laughed. I rolled my eyes.

" Yeah and she believed me." He said and laughed again.

" Stop laughing. You are an idiot." I said.

" May be." He said. I sighed deeply. When you have annoying friends.

" I don't have a doubt on it. You know what? You were not this dumb just you became stupid because of these two stupid." I said to him pointing Dean and Hugh.

" Heyyyyyy!!!" Both of them said and I rolled my eyes.

" What?! It's truth." I said to them.

" It's not." Hugh said.

" Oh, yes it is." I said.

" Show me 3 times that you found us stupid." Dean said.

" You know that I can give thousands of examples, right? Why bother to ask?" I said to them.

" Alright guys stop now." Finn said to us.

" Well, You shouldn't have done this. She will feel uncomfortable. Besides she is serious with her work. You shouldn't say that to her." I said to Finn. 

" I know I was just joking. But she didn't got it." He said to me.

" I am going to tell her. It's not a good topic to joke. You boys what do you think you are, huh!!?" I said angrily.

" Calm down, girl. I will tell her. Don't worry." He said to me. I nodded.

" You better." I replied.

" What's with you, girl? You ok?" Dean asked me. 

" I am fine." I said.

" Have you guys find out anyone to work with Meryl? We should at least show them we had a group of people working here." Finn said to us.

" We will find out someone soon. A few days back I talked with Cara. She said she will call me when she is free. But didn't call back. I think I should call her again." Dean said to us.

" Just do it. May be she forgot." I said.

" Will do that." He said.

" We have the terrific time right now." Finn said to them.

" Don't worry. We will not let you down." Dean said.

" I hope everything goes good by the end." Finn said to him.

" It will no worries." I replied and he smiled.

" What about those traitor? Meryl is right if you let them go this easily then other employees can do something like this in future." Hugh said and I nodded.

" I am not letting them go after what they did to us. I call the meeting with Mr. Cereny not like that. He will file the case tomorrow. Before that we need to fix some issues." Finn said.

" When is the meeting?" Hugh asked me.

" He is on his way to reach here." Finn said to him.

" Which thing do you want to fix? I didn't get it." Dean asked Finn.

" Just to make sure if there is any flaws of our contract we had with them." Finn said to him.

" It was flawless and they just signed it by their own will." Dean said.

" I know. It's formality. He will tell us what is the best thing to do now." Finn said to him.

" Alright, he should have reached by now. What is taking so long for him to reach here?" Dean asked.

" May be traffic." I said.

" May be." Finn said.

" I was thinking about something." Dean said to us.

" Thinking about what?" Finn asked him.

" Just was thinking about the case we are going to file." Dean said to us.

" Why? What's wrong with that?" We asked him.

" Nothing wrong actually." He said. "But we are going to sue the employees when the mastermind is Maxfield. They will be out of this case when actually we should make it on them." He said to us.

" They are matured and they know what is right, what is wrong. Just Maxfields asked them to do it and they agreed to do so? It wasn't expected from a matured person. They did it with their own will. No one pressured them." I said. The point is they have chosen it themselves.

" Nora is right. They themselves bring this on themselves. And as for Maxfields they will get their own medicines back." Hugh said.

" Well, I have a plan. It will 100% work. It will destroy them as well." Finn said to us.

" What is the plan?" Hugh asked me.

" Listen to me very carefully. You know yesterday Mr. Jefferson came to meet me. He was here to see the progress of the project. I told him he will see the final output only." Finn said.

" You did a good job." I said. I don't trust him as well.

" Not that thing actually. He was saying Maxfield reached him and assured him that we will fail to handle this deal." Finn said.

" See, he is creating his own trap." Hugh said.

" Not that easily. He is too much cunning. He has his earth strong under his feet this why he got this courage to messed up with us this time. We need to find out the source of his courage who is behind this. Then just cut off the connection between them. He will shut himself automatically." Finn said to us.

" So, this is the plan?" Dean asked him.

" No, this is plan 2, plan 1 is simple. When we will file the case for our contract we can easily win this case but we won't do that. We will give those employees a chance. We will tell them that we can save them from going to jail if they tells the truth in the court. We will take back our case if they drag Maxfield in the court. So, they will have no other way but to do that. Then Maxfield will get it straight where the hell actually messing up with Campbell can take him. But before that we need to find out the source of his too much courage. The person behind him. So that no one can help him later." He said to us and smirked. Oh, tit for tat!!! I am in.

" Evil plan." I said smirkingly.

" I am in." Dean said.

" Count me in." Hugh said.

" Alright guys. Another plan. Tomorrow I will fire Dean and Hugh. I will insult you both badly. You guys will leave and I believe it Maxfield will try to contract with you. So, just do as he says. Give him everything he wants. Win his trust. You will definitely get a chance find out the hidden figure." He said to us. I chuckled. I am ready to trap Maxfield badly. Let's see how can you save yourself now.

" Roger that." Dean smirked.

" Nora will still contact with you guys cause she is your best friend. So, they won't be doubting. She will act like she is secretly contacting with you guys." Finn said.

" Got it." I said. That will be fun

" Don't talk about it anywhere. Even if you guys want to discuss about it discuss it with the 'bro-code'." He said.

Oh, the bro-code!!! It's so fun. When we were in school we used to talk in a code language which only we two could understand. We have our own code language to communicate each other since then. The only person who knows about the bro code is Finn.

" What if they doubt on it?" Dean asked me.

" Make another meaning of the text just divert their mind from that." Finn said.

" You sure this will work?" He asked me.

" I am confident. And one more thing. No discussing about it in front of anyone. Not even in front of Mr. Cereny." Finn said and we nodded smirkingly. 

Time for Action. I smirked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Alone By caslovessleeping

Mystery / Thriller

46.4K 2.7K 54
"I didn't know how much I needed you until I didn't have you. Every second was hell without you. Whenever I'm with you, I feel like I'm in heaven. I...
12 0 7
The calming life of a young teenage girl gets completely altered in a matter of minutes. Everyday something new, every turn more changes. Grace (17)...
237K 11K 81
𝐀𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐜 I was broken. I was deceived. I was betrayed. I was familiar only with emotions of pain and anger. Darkness was a part of me. There was...