Beyhadh Hai Ye Meri AASHIQUI...

Por Sonarika78

Three strong characters - Maya Mehrotra, Siddhant Sinha and Ragini Gadodia A love triangle. But not an usual... Más

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
The proposal
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 8

399 30 10
Por Sonarika78

Maya's house...

Maya is preparing dish in the kitchen.

"Today, I'll make my speciality for Siddhant. He'll surely love it. He has to know what he'll miss."

She packs the lunch box and leaves to get ready for work. She gets ready for work and looks at herself one last time in the mirror.

"Aj wo Maya ka ek naya roop dekhega."

############################

Siddhant's house...

Siddhant was preparing breakfast for himself. Just then the doorbell rings.

"Kaun aya hoga itni subah? Mere ghar to kabhi koi nahi ata."

He opens the door. He sees a girl standing near the door picking up her bag which fell down.

"Actually my car broke, sir. So would you please ...."

"Tum..."

"Aap... Siddhant, what are you doing here?"

"Ragini, this is my house. I live here. But what are you doing here?"

"Oh. I didn't know that you live here. Actually my car broke and I saw a house nearby so thought to ask for help."

"Okay. Come. Let's see your car."

"I had a meeting with the sponsors and was returning home then suddenly the car stopped. I tried everything I could but the stupid car won't move a bit."

"The car is punctured. Looks like some kids spread the pins on the street."

Ragini got frustrated.

"Ahhh.... These kids. Now what should I do."

"I'll fix up with the stepney."

"Actually, Siddhant. There's no stepney. I did not get one after I used it the last time."

"Ragini, how careless of you."

"Hey, I was going to get one this week. I didn't know that today was the day."

"Okay. There's a garage nearby. I'll call the mechanic. He'll fix the tyre."

"I need some water...."

Siddhant looked on shocked.

"The kitchen. Oh... No..  my breakfast."

He ran towards his house. Ragini rushed after him. He switched off the gas.

"Gaya Mera breakfast."

"Sorry. It's all because of me."

"No, Ragini. What's your fault in this? I should have been attentive. Looks like I have to go to office empty stomach today."

"Why would you go empty stomach, when I'm here? I'll prepare the breakfast."

"You need not do this Ragini. It's ..."

"Siddhant, I know that you don't feel the same way I feel about you..."

"Ragini..."

"Hey, I'm okay with that. But you do consider me as your friend still, right or not?"

"Yes. You are still my best friend."

"Then let me help my friend."

Just then Siddhant's phone starts ringing. He picks up the call.

"Good morning, Maya. Aj itni subah subah Meri yaad kaise aa gai?"

I always think of you Siddhant and you are asking me about today morning.

"I have sent a car to pick you up. It might reach in 15 minutes."

"And why suddenly this special treatment for me?"

"Because you are special."

"What do you mean?"

"Hey, you are indeed special for MM films. It's the company's car."

"Oh. Then it's fine. I'll see you in the office."

"Okay. Bye."

Siddhant puts his phone on charging.

"Ragini I need to get ready so can I..."

"Ya. Sure. You'll see your breakfast ready till you come."

Siddhant leaves towards his room.

Siddhant was getting ready in his room when he heard Ragini scream. He rushed towards the kitchen and found Ragini lying on the floor and screaming in pain.

"Siddhant, please help. My leg... It's paining..."

Siddhant supported her to stand and then picked her up in his hands. He took her towards his room and made her sit on the bed.

"Ragini, show me your leg."

Ragini moved her leg and Siddhant rubbed her leg a bit. Ragini screamed on his touch.

"Okay, I'll not touch. But how did all this happen?"

"While putting oil in the pan some oil must have spilled out on the floor. I accidentally walked over it and slipped."

"You should have taken care. It looks like a fracture. I'll call the doctor."

Just then they heard car's horn.

"Siddhant, looks like your car has arrived. You must be getting late. You should leave..."

"Just shut up. It's not that only you are my friend. I'm your friend, too and I'm not going to leave you alone in this condition. I'll inform Maya that I can't come to the office today."

"Siddhant, but..."

Siddhant's one look and Ragini kept mumb.

"I'll the call the doctor."

He goes to grab his phone and finds that it is switched off.

"I thought I had switched the button on for charging."

He returns to his room.

"Ragini, my phone is switched off. I clearly remember that I had switched on the charger. But then..."

"Take my phone. You can find my doctor's number from it."

After a while, the doctor arrived and examined Ragini.

"It's just a sprain. I have bandaged her leg and prescribed some pain killers. She should take bed rest for 2 days."

"Okay, doctor. Thank you for coming."

The doctor left the room.

"Thank God, Ragini that it's just a sprain."

"Siddhant would you please drop me to my house?"

"Are you stupid? I'm not going to let you move. I'll inform aunty and she'll come over for you."

"But Siddhant two days. Now, you are overreacting. It's just a sprain."

"Okay, then one day."

"Afternoon."

"Evening."

"Okay, then. Evening it is."

"I'll call your mom and get water for you to take the medicines."

Siddhant left the room.

"Seeing you no one would believe that you don't love me."

She sat folding her legs.

"Par phir bhi aapne kaha aur humne maan liya. You don't love me now but you'll surely fall in love with me. I'll make sure you do. After all I'm your best friend. I know what is best for you."

############################

MM films office....

Maya was waiting for Siddhant in her cabin. She got a bit disheartened seeing the time pass by and started working on the laptop. She heard a knock. Maya's face brightened.

"Yes, come in. I told you not to knock..."

"Mam, Siddhant sir...."

"Where is he?"

"He has asked to inform you that he can't come today."

"Why didn't he call me? Okay you can leave."

The man left the cabin.

"Why? Siddhant why? Why are doing this? Today was mine. You are mine."

She grabbed the lunchbox from the table and threw it.

############################

So it's Ragini - 1 and Maya - 0. What will Maya do now? Will Siddhant know what Ragini did to him?

Drop in your comments and let me know what you feel about the chapter.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

134K 13.5K 61
CAN LOVE BE ONE SIDED???? DOES IT HURTS IF A PERSON SUFFERS A HEARTBREAK???? CAN LOVE BE TRUE ONLY IF ONE PERSON HOLDS ON IT OR SHOULD IT ALWAYS BE F...
590 69 21
For those who think love is nothing in front of money but then realise that for one person in their life they can go to any extent which is actually...
9.5K 454 15
𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙠 1 𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙊𝘽𝙎𝙀𝙎𝙎𝙄𝙊𝙉 Akran Malhotra 25-years-old young man He is ruthless business man.he is rude,arrogant,bossy but at the same time...
40.6K 3.3K 69
Heya everyone yippee so first of all WELCOME TO THE THIRD BOOK HAB TRILOGY. I am super excited for this and I hope you are all too...So this can be...