Bullied By Luke Hemmings.

By NiallHoransPerfect

Being told that you have to tutor your bully never really sounds good. When Caitlyn is told she has to tutor... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 32

363K 8.3K 11.1K
By NiallHoransPerfect

Caitlyn's POV:

The week dragged by, probably because I was excited for mine and Luke's date on Saturday. He hasn't told me where we're going, but he isn't speaking much about it, and when I ask him, he'll just smirk and change the subject. All week he's been like this, and all I want to know is where we're going.

At lunch times, he's been with Michael and Calum, and I've been with Jasmine. When he would walk past me, he would flick me or something, resulting in us having a conversation. Other than that, I haven't really spoken to him much at school, but we still went round each other's houses after school for the tutoring that we were doing again.

We had been so caught up in us, and our developing feelings, that we had completely forgotten about the thing that actually brought us together. So when I mentioned tutoring again, Luke didn't really want to, but I managed to convince him. It was Friday, and I was at Luke's house tutoring him.

Luke was on his bed, lying on his side. He was slightly propped up, his head leaning on his hand as he looked at me. I was sitting on the floor in front of him, because he was taking up all of the room on his bed so I couldn't sit there.

"Can we just stop now? We've been working all week." Luke groaned, rolling his eyes.

"I haven't tutored you in ages apart from this week. We need to start working again." I told him, but I put the books down beside me anyway.

"Whatever, I don't really care." Luke replied, shrugging it off.

"Anyway, where are you taking me tomorrow?" I asked, smiling and leaning forwards.

Like before, Luke smirked a bit. "Actually, you're right. You should be tutoring me a bit more."

"Seriously? You've been doing this all week. You really know how to keep a girl interested." I told him, shaking my head at him.

"Really? I'm keeping you interested? I just thought that I was being annoying." Luke told me, laughing a bit.

"You're doing both. I just want to know where we're going. I know you said that you were taking me to the rubbish dump, but I don't let people take me to just any old rubbish dump." I told him. If he wasn't going to tell me where we were going, I decided to just joke around about it. Luke was determined to keep this a surprise, and I wasn't going to ruin his ideas.

"Shit, I was just planning on taking you to the one up the road." Luke said, sighing playfully.

"No Luke, I was thinking that you should take me to one out of town or something." I replied, smiling at him.

Luke smiled back and then yawned. He pushed himself up, resting his hands on his knees and leaning forwards slightly, sitting up now. I could see him chewing on the inside of his lip, his eyes fixed on something and not moving.

"Luke?" I asked, waving my hand in front of his face. His eyes snapped back to mine, and he smiled.

"Sorry, I'm just really tired." Luke told me, pushing his hair up.

"I'll go; you can be lazy and sleep." I replied, standing up. Luke frowned, shaking his head and grabbing my hand, pulling me towards him. When I was close enough to him, he grabbed my hips, pulling me forwards so that I was standing in his legs.

"You don't have to go yet. I'll drive you home later." Luke told me, looking up at me.

"It's fine Luke, I have loads of homework anyway. We're going out tomorrow, so I would rather get it all done tonight instead of rushing on Sunday." I replied. 

"Okay, well I'll drive you home." Luke said. With his hands still on my hips, he stood up. Now that he was standing, he was taller than me again. He looked down at me, and while smiling, moved his head down, pressing his lips to mine. Before I even had much time to respond, he pulled away, taking his hands off of me.

"Tomorrow." Luke told me, smirking. That one word sent butterflies to my stomach, and I started to get really excited for whatever he had planned for tomorrow.

Luke pulled a jacket from his wardrobe, pulling it on. After he had his jacket on, he picked up his phone and car keys, pushing his phone into his pocket. Just as I was about to pick up my books and put them into my bag, Luke was picking up my books for me. Smiling at how cute he acts, I picked up my bag and followed behind him. 

We walked down the stairs, and he handed me my books while he put his shoes on. I shoved the books into my bag before slipping my shoes onto my feet.

"Ready?" Luke asked me, leaning against the wall near the door.

"Yeah." I replied, standing up from the bottom step of the stairs. I picked up my bag and followed him out of the front door and into the car.

When Luke and I were in the car, he started it up. Music blared from the speakers, and I quickly reached out to turn it down.

"Shit Luke, how loud do you have your music?" I asked him. The music was probably on as loud as it could go, and the music wasn't even that good.

"I was in a good mood." Luke told me, laughing as he moved the car.

After that, I changed the radio station to something that I liked. Luke didn't like the music I wanted to listen to, but he laughed as I sang along to some of the songs.

"Don't ever try and become a singer, you're absolute shit." Luke told me, turning down my road.

"Well thanks Luke, you shattered my dreams." I told him, trying to sound upset.

Luke stopped the car outside of my house and turned his head to me, laughing. "I don't care, you're terrible." 

"See you tomorrow you charmer." I said sarcastically. I unbuckled my seat belt and looked back over at Luke. He leaned over, placing a quick kiss to my lips before moving back. I grabbed my bag and got out of the car, walking towards the door of my house.

"See you tomorrow!" Luke called out from the car, before driving off down the road.

_______________________

 Luke had told me to be ready at 12. It was nearly half 12, and Luke was late. I didn't really know what to wear, so I just wore dark blue skinny jeans with rips in the knees, a white cami top and my black chelsea boots. I bought the boots a while ago, and I had never worn them, so I was quite excited to wear them today.

When it got to half past, I sighed, moving away from the door and going into the living room. I sat on the sofa, next to my little sister.

"Where's Luke?" she asked me. Annabelle had grown to like Luke, she still prefers Ashton, but she likes Luke now.

"I have no idea." I replied, crossing my legs and looking at the TV. My sister was watching kids' programmes, and I reached for the remote, trying to change the channel.

"No!" Anna cried, grabbing the remote back from me. Just as I was about to try and change the channel again, I heard the door knock.

I jumped up, heading straight towards the door. When I opened it, Luke was standing there. He was wearing his usual skin tight black jeans, with a grey top with black sleeves. His hair looked messier than it usually does, but I think that it looks nice today.

"I'm so sorry that I'm late." Luke apologised, staring at me with an apologetic look in his eyes.

"It's fine, don't worry." I told him honestly. I didn't really mind that he was late; it definitely wasn't something for me to start arguing with him about.

Luke nodded his head, and I quickly gathered my things together, putting everything into my pockets. Just as I was about to say goodbye and leave the house, my mum came down the stairs.

"Oh, hi Luke!" she greeted him, smiling. "Are you going then?"

"Yeah, we're going now." I told her, nodding my head.

"Okay, well, have a good time you guys." she told us. She quickly came over to me and kissed my cheek before disappearing off into the living room with Anna.

Luke stepped to the side and I walked out of the door, closing it behind me. We walked to his car, and both got in. When Luke turned the car on, the same radio station that I had put on yesterday was playing.

"I thought that you didn't like this music?" I asked him, looking over at him as he drove.

"I don't, I was just late and if I had my music on I was worried that you would be pissed off at me." Luke replied, glancing at me quickly before looking back at the road.

"You were scared that I would be pissed off at you for listening to music?" I asked him, laughing a bit.

"No, I was scared that you would be pissed off that I was late." Luke told me, shaking his head at me.

"It doesn't matter, I mean, I was kind of hoping that you wasn't going to show up." I replied, obviously lying.

Luke smiled, but then ended up turning it into a laugh. "Such a shame."

We spoke for ages, about anything. We laughed at anything, we teased each other over anything, and that was what I liked the most about being with Luke. I can completely be myself around him. I didn't think that I could before, but I definitely can and I love it because he acts himself around me too.

Finally, Luke pulled into a car park. It was really familiar, but he had parked round the back of the building so I couldn't really tell where we were.

"Where are we?" I asked him, trying to remember the big building.

Luke just shook his head, before waiting for me to get out of the car. When I was out, we walked side by side and into the building.

As soon as we were inside, I remembered exactly what this place is. It's a roller skating rink and a bowling alley. I used to come here quite a lot with Ashton ages ago, we would always go bowling and I would always lose. Then we would go upstairs and skate before we would go home.

"I'm terrible at skating and bowling." I told Luke. Even though I came here quite a lot, I didn't improve at all, and where I haven't been here for so long, I was probably even worse.

"Well, that's a shame because I'm really good at bowling and skating." Luke told me. He took my hand and led me downstairs where the bowling alley was. He walked towards the counter and stood in the line, with me next to him.

"You? Good at skating? I can't really imagine that." I said, laughing at the thought.

"You don't think that I would be good at skating?" Luke asked me, tilting his head to the side, a small smile spread across his face.

"No, not really. I don't know how you're expecting to be able to skate in those jeans either." I told him, laughing. Luke's jeans are literally as tight as a pair of leggings, but tighter because they're made of denim.

"You'll see, I'm amazing." Luke told me, stepping up to the counter. He gave the man our size shoes before taking his off. I took of my boots and gave them to Luke, who then handed them over to the man behind the counter. Luke passed me my bowling shoes and I pulled them onto my feet before we both made our way over to our bowling lane.

Obviously Luke put his name first, so he got to bowl first. He picked up a ball, and as he walked towards the bowling pins, he turned around and smirked at me. He pulled his arm back before throwing the ball. I watched as he got a strike and frowned.

As I got up for my turn, I managed to hit three pins. When I went back to get another ball and continue my go, the ball fell down the side and I didn't hit anymore.

"Luke, I told you to put the sides up! That's not fair." I told him, pouting out my bottom lip.

"Don't blame your shit bowling on the sides being up or down." Luke told me, reaching his hand out. He squeezed my cheek before getting a ball, and having his go.

Like before, he did well. He didn't get a strike, but he knocked over seven and then two. After ages of me not doing well, I finally got my first strike of the game on my last turn. When all of the pins fell, I threw my hands up in the air and span around to face Luke, a big smile on my face.

"Aw cute." Luke said, standing up from his seat. I walked over to him, and he slung his arm of my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around him, wanting a hug, but he started walking while I was still hugging him. We walked back up to the counter like it, and Luke asked the man for our shoes back. 

When he put our shoes out for us, we broke apart to take off the bowling shoes, putting them on the counter and picking up our shoes. I put mine back on, but Luke just held his.

"You're not putting your shoes on?" I asked him, looking at his feet and then him.

"We're putting skates on in a minute, no." Luke told me, laughing.

But when he walked up the stairs in his socks while holding his shoes and then all across the room to get to the shoes counter again, I was the one laughing. Everyone was looking at Luke as he walked along with his shoes in his hands, his feet shuffling on the floor in his socks. Luke rolled his eyes at me but ended up laughing along with me.

We gave the lady at the roller skates counter our shoes, and got roller skates in return. Luke put his on, and then I did, tying the laces in a double knot. I didn't want them to untie and then end up tripping over the laces.

Luke made it look easy as he skated to the entrance of the rink, but I was falling everywhere, grabbing onto the wall for support.

"You're such an idiot." Luke said through his laughter, reaching out and grabbing my hand. He helped me onto the skating rink and then let go. "Now, I'm going to show you that I actually can skate."

So then Luke skated off, and he actually was good. Compared to me, anyone would be amazing at skating. I barely skated; I just walked along, holding onto the side for support.

"Come on!" Luke called. I turned my head to look at him and he was in the middle of the floor. He held his hand out, waiting for me to get to him.

"I can't do that Luke, did you seriously bring me here to laugh at me?" I asked him. He had won bowling by far, and now I was doing terrible at skating.

"Come on Caitlyn, I'll help you when you get here." Luke told me, laughing. 

Slowly, I let go of the side and pushed myself off, moving my feet and skating over to Luke. Somehow, I made it without falling over, and as I got to Luke, he grabbed onto my waist, stopping me. He smiled at me, pressing his lips to mine. When I heard a few people muttering to themselves, I pulled away from Luke, trying not to laugh.

After that, Luke held on to me as we skated around. He was skating too quickly for me, and I kept tripping and almost falling. Every time, Luke would quickly jerk his hand, pulling me back upwards as I was about to fall.

Just as I was getting to hang of it, a game was announced. Everyone cleared off of the skating rink, apart from the people who wanted to take part in the game. When I realised, I quickly tried to skate off of the rink, following the people, but Luke held me there, stopping me from getting out of the game.

The game was to skate around with each other and race the other teams. We had to skate together, and inflatable balls would be thrown onto the rink. We had to pick them up and throw them at the other teams, and if we hit them then they both had to leave. I would be useless at this and I have no idea why Luke is making me play this game with him.

When it started, Luke practically dragged me along the rink, and I screamed behind him. Luke was laughing at me again, picking up a ball and trying to win for us. I fell, pulling Luke down with me. We couldn't help but laugh, and the other teams kept throwing the balls at us.

"You really are terrible at skating." Luke agreed. He stood up, holding his hands out for me. I took them, and he pulled me up. We got off of the rink, because we had lost and were out of the game, but ended up going back to get our shoes.

When we walked back to the car, our hands together and our fingers intertwined, I smiled about the day Luke had planned out. Even though I wasn't good at either of the things, I had fun, and really enjoyed the day.

"Thank you for today, Luke." I told him, putting my head into his arm a bit.

"It's not over yet." Luke replied, opening the car door for me.

"Oh, where are we going now then?" I asked him, getting curious again.

"I'm not going to tell you am I?" Luke told me, closing my door and walking round to his side of the car.

We were in the car for less than ten minutes, and Luke pulled into a car park. A cute little building sat, surrounded by hedges with light flowers in them. It had a little ice cream sign out the front and I got really excited that Luke had taken me to an ice cream parlour.

"I love ice cream! That's the only thing today that I'm good at!" I told Luke, smiling at him.

We got out of the car and Luke took my hand in his again, walking to the cute ice cream shop. "You're good at ice cream?"

"I'm good at choosing and eating ice cream." I told him, laughing a bit.

When we walked into the ice cream parlour, there were so many ice creams on display to choose from. I couldn't decide which one I thought would be the nicest. 

"What are you getting?" I asked Luke, trying to get some help so that I could decide what I wanted to get.

"I have no idea. Maybe cookies and cream?" Luke replied, looking at all of the flavours like I was.

In the end, I decided to get cookie dough, because I love cookie dough ice cream and it looks really nice. Like he said he would, Luke got cookies and cream. We went to a booth with our ice creams and sat down opposite each other, already devouring our food.

"It's freezing my teeth." Luke said, pulling the ice cream back and putting his finger over his teeth.

"How are you biting your ice cream? That's really weird." I said, laughing. I've tried biting ice cream before, and it made my teeth really cold and I didn't like it. 

"That's how I eat ice cream, shut up." Luke told me, laughing a bit.

Then suddenly I remembered that Luke was late earlier. "Why were you late today?"

"I uh, I was trying to book a bowling alley. I had completely forgotten that it was a Saturday and that it would probably be busy, so when I phoned up they told me that the only available slot was 1pm. So after I got off of the phone, it was later than 12, but I waited around for a bit so then we wouldn't be waiting for the bowling alley." Luke told me, laughing the sort of laugh where you just breathe through your nose.

"It didn't matter, I was just wondering." I told Luke. I honestly didn't mind that he was late, at least he showed up.

We continued to talk as we ate our ice creams. The place was empty, apart from one other table with an old woman eating some ice cream. When we finished our food, we didn't get up and leave, we stayed in the parlour for a while longer, talking.

"This has been a really fun day." I told Luke smiling.

Luke just nodded his head, chewing on his lip ring. He seemed suddenly quiet, before he was talking, laughing, joking. Now he's sitting in silence.

"What's wrong?" I asked him, leaning forwards slightly on the table.

"Nothing, I just wanted to say something but I can't remember." Luke replied, and then he carried on chewing his lip ring.

"Come on Luke, what is it?" I pressed on. He seemed nervous, but I knew that he hadn't forgotten what he was going to say.

"Okay, fine. I uh, I wanted to ask you if, you want to stay at my house tonight?" Luke asked. I frowned, knowing that that wasn't what he wanted to ask me. I stay round Luke's house all the time, he wouldn't get that nervous just to ask me to stay at his house.

"Okay. What else?" I asked. I knew that he just wasn't telling me, and I wanted to know.

Luke leaned back in his chair, looking to his left and out the window. His arm was bent, and he was scratching the back of his neck. He looked back over at me, right into my eyes. I reached my hand out and put it on his, hoping that it might comfort him somehow so that he would tell me what he was thinking.

"I just wanted to ask you, I don't know it's stupid really," Luke said, shaking his head. I nodded my head, wanting him to continue. Luke's eyes flickered from mine, to the wall next to me, and back to mine. "If you maybe wanted to go out with me? Like, not a place, but you know."

I smiled. He got so nervous just because he wanted to ask me out. Luke really is cute, even if he doesn't want people to think that he is. Luke carried on staring at me, blinking a few times.

"Yes." I answered simply, nodding my head, a smile spreading across my face. 

Luke breathed out a breath I didn't even know he was holding and smiled at me. "Are you being serious?"

"Why would I be lying?" I asked him, laughing a bit.

"I don't know, just that I act like an arse hole sometimes." Luke replied. He was still smiling, not as big but he still was. Luke smiling was making me smile; I was finding him really cute.

"You do sometimes, but not all the time." I agreed playfully.

"So, we're actually something?" Luke asked me, leaning forwards slightly with his elbows on the table.

"Yes Luke, you just asked me to be your girlfriend and I said yes." I told him, laughing.

Luke just smiled really big again, still looking at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

523 24 23
Ashton was bestfriends with Jack ever since they were 2 years old. Then something happens Ashton meets this new girl who moved accross from him and h...
16.5K 124 103
1.5K 80 48
When Alana moves to a different state (US), she is alone. She has no friends that live down the street anymore. When she starts the school year at a...
197K 4.4K 62
~completed fanfic~ Sarah was only a victim. She wanted nothing to be apart of his life...but it all changed when she had to tutor him. She can admit...