I Saw Her In Class

Par YourMuseCorpse

"Those eyes are what got me, they were mesmerizingly beautiful not to mention all her other assets. She was j... Plus

First Day Of School
Finding My Classes
Class Is In Session
Regaining My Composure
Day 1 Complete
Authors Note
Getting My Head In The Game
At 6:00PM Class Begins
Victimology

Author's Note

185 3 0
Par YourMuseCorpse

Hey Guys, I know it has been a long time since I have updated this story, but I just wanted to let you guys know that I will try to be consistent and keep on writing for those of you that do enjoy the story. As I said earlier I am not really a writer so it is a bit difficult for me to put thought to paper, but I do want to get this out there as I know my story has great potential. This is a story based on both some fiction and real life experiences of mine. I thought i'd share as it seems almost story worthy. As always constructive criticism is welcome and greatly appreciated, please tell me how and what I can do to improve as a writer. Thank you all, and I hope you enjoy the last 2 updates. Muse out :). 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

325K 18.6K 19
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
761K 40.1K 21
This book is about the two daughters-in-law of Rajputs who have gotten married to the two Rajput siblings and are best friends as well even before be...
713K 43.7K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
508K 1.5K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...