SCALE | Taekook ✔️

By jinxed_jin

Everyone is ranked on a scale of 1-10 once they reach the age of 18. The number then appears on the centre o... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
7
7.5 (YM)
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
14.5 (YM)
15

6

7.2K 440 667
By jinxed_jin

Third person p.o.v
-

"He asked me what my kinks are," Jungkook said, currently in the middle of explaining his 'hangout' to Jimin and Seokjin.

"Woah— what'd you say?" Jimin asked overly intrigued on where this conversation was going.

"Like I'd tell you! you'd make fun of me forever."

Jimin pouted and folded his arms "whatever."

"What happened after?" seokjin asked eagerly moving closer to Jungkook.

"I found out he's never had boba before."

Jimin gasped "how could one never try boba?"

Jungkook nodded his head "that's what I said, he said me he wants to try it."

Jimin smiled teasingly "you should take him out to try it."

Jungkook blushed at the thought and shook his head "me and him just went out today, I don't think I should be thinking of hanging out again for at least another couple days."

Jimin face palmed "why do you keep calling it hangout it was obviously a date you blind bat."

Jungkook sighed.

"Whatever, it wasn't a date, dates are like going out to the movies, holding hands, sweet talk, and let me tell you we had none of that."

Jimin rolled his eyes.

Seokjin coughed "that's all you two did?"

Jungkook nodded "yeah I wish it was more exciting but I guess we've only been talking for a day, there's nothing much we know about each other anyway.

Seokjin frowned "I guess."

For the rest of the day the boys all decided that they were just gonna play games, eat, and drink a couple beers just for the fun of it.

"Can we sleep over again Kook?" Jimin asked, the sound of his voice obviously indicating his very drunken state.

Jungkook nodded and laid down onto his bed.

He was feeling a bit woozy from drinking, and plus it was already 9 at night, he was just tired.

Sooner then later Jungkook fell asleep.

not on purpose, he was just resting his eyes closed when suddenly bam, he was asleep.

- the next day -

Surprisingly the next morning Jungkook had been lucky enough to be the first to wake up.

Jungkook felt around his side, and in his pockets looking for his phone to check the time.

Wheres my phone? He thought to himself.

He rubbed his eyes and stood up off the bed. He glanced around on the floor, near the T.V, in the bathroom, kitchen, basically everywhere he remembered being last night.

he soon gave up and walked back into his room to wake up Seokjin and Jimin to ask for their help.

Seokjin for some unknown reason was asleep on the floor, so when jungkook passed him he kicked his side a couple times jokingly to wake him up.

"Seokjin have you seen my phone at all last night? I can't find it."

The older rubbed his eyes and yawned "no I haven't, maybe try asking Jimin?"

Jungkook groaned and walked over to where Jimin was sleeping.

"Hey Jimi-"

Jungkook cut himself off, seeing his phone lying next to Jimin's side.

Not thinking much of it Jungkook grabbed it and walked back over to his own bed.

Jungkook turned on his phone and quirked up an eyebrow, feeling a bit cations now coming to realization Jimin could have tempered with anything.

Everything... looked fine?

His backgrounds weren't changed, no tabs were open, there wasn't any new photos in his camera roll.

Then what could have Jimin done?

He swiped and tapped across his phone screen and went to the message app, clicking the top contact which happened to be Taehyung.

and sure enough, there were a few new texts from around 10 o'clock last night.

And Jungkook knew he was sleeping before then.

Jungkook:
Hiii
Daddy..?

Taehyung:
Hey?
What's up?

Jungkook:
Mmm nothing
Just thinking 'bout you
;)
Taehyung:
Oh, Are you now?

Jungkook:
Yesss
But I always do so what's new

Taehyung:
Are you okay?

Jungkook:
I'm Jungkook

Taehyung:
Ok, Jungkook you just seem to be acting..
different? You alright?

Jungkook:
Is it a good different?

Taehyung:
Idk
Have you been drinking?

Jungkook:
maybeeee

Taehyung:
Text me tomorrow morning please

Jungkook:
why not nowww
I'm boreddd
help <3 <3 <3
You're hot

Taehyung:
no Jungkook,
Plz just text me tomorrow

Jungkook:
:(
Okay

Taehyung:
Thank you
Now you should sleep

Jungkook:
Is yoongi fay?
Gay*

Taehyung:
What?
Why do you care?

Jungkook:
That's private information I cannot say
Now just tell me <3
Please

Taehyung:
He's Bisexual

Jungkook:
Cool Thanks
Now sleep

Taehyung:
Don't forget to text me tomorrow

Jungkook:
Mmmm
<3

Jungkook turned red.

He ran over to Jimins sleeping body and hit him across the back of the head, causing the older to open his eyes and wake up.

"Ow what the hell Jungkook?"

"What are these!" Jungkook said aggressively and swiped through his phone messages.

Jimin quickly skimmed over them all and wheezed.

"Were you that drunk last night Jungkook? That's hilarious."

Jungkook hit Jimin again.

"It wasn't me, it was you!"

Jimin's eyes widened "what, I'm sure I would have remembered doing this."

Jungkook hit Jimin again, a bit lighter this time, still feeling agitated.

Jimin blocked all the hits and called out Seokjin's name.

Seokjin walked over and picked up Jungkook, moving him over to the bed..

"Calm down Jungkook, Jimin was wasted last night," Seokjin glared over at Jimin.

Jimin nodded "anyway are you gonna text him?"

Jungkook shook his head "how am I supposed to text him back after that, you probably set a bad impression of me."

"Or maybe he liked it," Jimin stood up and walked over to Jungkook.

He thought for a second "whatever just.. I'll text him," Jungkook turned on his phone and clicked on the message app;

Jungkook:
Hey

"Now we wait for pretty boy to answer," Jimin added in batting his eyelashes a couple times.

"who knows how long that'll take."

After a couple minutes of conversation shared between them, Jimins phone suddenly started to ring, both the other boys went quiet so Jimin could talk.

There were a couple of 'yeah's 'okay's and 'right now's said from the other.

After Jimin hung up the phone he pouted "my mom wants me to come home."

Seokjin stood up too, "I'll walk with you," he added in.

Jimin nodded his head and grabbed his backpack slinging it over his shoulder.

"We'll see you tomorrow kook."

"Yup," he stood up and walked them to the door "bye."

- 10 minutes later -

*ding*

Jungkooks eyes followed the sound to where his phone was set.

Not thinking much of it he picked it up and read the notification.

Thinking that it would be Seokjin or Jimin texting saying they forgot something.

But boy, was he wrong.

Taehyung:
Hi, sorry 'bout that I was in the shower

Jungkook unlocked his phone and started to type a message back;

Jungkook:
That's alright

Jungkook mentally yelled at himself, why was he such a boring texter.

Taehyung;
How are you feeling this morning?

Jungkook:
Huh?

Taehyung:
You know cause you were drinking

Jungkook:
Ohhh right
I'm feeling great actually
And about last night, I'm sorry
I wasn't myself then

Taehyung:
No it's fine really
It was actually quite entertaining

So Taehyung liked it?

Jungkook:
Hmm really?

Taehyung:
Yeah

Jungkook:
So then you wouldn't mind if I called you..
Daddy?

Jungkook shut his phone off and threw it across the bed.

He smashed his face into his pillow and pulled the blankets up to over his head.

suddenly heard the sound of his phone go off, his head poked out and he reached over to grab the device.

Taehyung:
Not at all

That text message made Jungkooks heartgo crazy.

He really wasn't expecting that reaction.

He was starring at the words 'No not at all' that were plastered under Taehyung's recent text.

Jungkook was deciding what he should say next.

"Dammit" Jungkook said under his breath.

Without thinking any longer he just decided to answer and get it over with.

Jungkook:
ok
Thank you.. daddy

Taehyung:
Mmm I like that

Taehyungs response really freaked Jungkook out.

Jungkook bit down onto his bottom lip, rather harshly, trying to decide that wether Taehyung was flirting or not.

Anyway, Jungkook was really enjoying the thrill this was giving him so he decided to text Taehyung more.

Jungkook:
I know you do daddy

Taehyung:
Fuck Jungkook

Jungkook:
Mmm what's wrong?
Did I upset you daddy

Taehyung:
No baby

Jungkook:
Are you sure?
Maybe you should punish me
Spank me

Taehyung:
I gotta go

Soon:
So soon?

Taehyung:
I'll be right back

A wave of embarrassment suddenly washed over Jungkook.

He called Taehyung daddy.

Not even just that.

He willingly called Taehyung daddy.

Of course, Jungkook went to his only known source of places he can rant.

Bottoms looking for tops

Jungkook:
GUYS

Chimney:
No

Jinxed:
What's up

Jungkook:
ITS ABOUT TAEHYUNG

Chimney:
Okay now I'm intrigued,

Jungkook:
I called him
Daddy

Jinxed:
YOU WHAT

Chimney:
FINALLY

Jungkook:
It just happened so suddenly

Chimney:
I feel so proud

Jinxed:
Damn

Jungkook:
WHAT IF HE DOESNT WANNA TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN

Chimney:
Well, was he playing along?

Jungkook:
I don't know- yes?
Maybe?
He called me baby

Chimney:
Definitely was playing along

Jinxed:
Woah, well maybe he's into it aswell.
Try asking him

Jungkook:
IM NOT GONNA ASK

Jungkook:
That's so weird, imagine me just texting Tae "hey btw were you into me calling you daddy or was it just all fun and games?"

Jinxed:
Well how else are you supposed to find out
Me:
I DONT KNOW
JIMIN HELP??

Chimney:
Damn kook looks like your stuck between a rock and a hard place

Chimney:
Maybe just
Let him Fuck you :)

Me:
Jimin I SWEAR TO GOD

Chimney:
IF YOU ARENT GONNA TAKE MY ADVICE WHY DID YOU EVEN ASK

Jungkook:
I'll just figure it out myself
Bye
Jinxed:
Okay

Chimney:
Tell me if you get it

-

Jungkook ran his hand through his hair as he starred at his reflection in the mirror.

Taehyung was the only thing currently invading his mind.

Jungkook sighed as he walked out of the room.

He decided he'd just figure everything else out tomorrow at school.

••••

"How the hell did Jimin manage to make this look so real?" He yelled in annoyance to himself.

He was currently sitting in front of his mirror with only a couple minutes to spare before he had to get going to school.

He just couldn't seem to draw on his number right.

It was very frustrating.

After a couple more minutes of shaky hands, backwards numbers, smudges, different sizes and positions, Jungkook had finally managed to draw it to look correct.

Jungkook huffed as he shoved the black pen into his bag.

Jungkook lived close enough to the school that he could walk, it wasnt that  far anyway.

Once Jungkook walked into the building only being a couple minutes late.

He waltzed over to his locker and grabbed out all his books he'd be needing for his class, science.

Jungkook walked down the halls at a reasonable pace, not in any hurry to get there any time soon.

Once he made it he quietly walked into the class not wanting to disturb the lesson that was being taught.

"You're late," the science teacher, Mr. Lee, scolded once again as Jungkook walked to his spot.

"Yes I'm very sorry," Mr. Lee nodded a bit annoyed as Jungkook continued to walk to his spot.

When he got there he was surprised.

There were two different kids sitting in his spot.

Not wanting to cause a ruckus and say something along side as 'hey that's my spot' when there aren't any labels in "spots".

It's basically first come first serve.

he decided he'd just sit somewhere else.

He stopped in his tracks and looked around the room for an empty spot-

"Jungkook what are you doing?" The teacher called out to the young boy who was just standing there looking like a lost puppy.

"I'm just trying to find a seat.." Jungkook trailed off

"Next to Taehyung, go quick, you're disturbing my lesson," Mr. Lee demanded.

Jungkook not wanting to get on the teachers bad side nodded his head and quickly paced over to where Taehyung was seated.

He placed his stuff onto the table and pulled out the stool from under the table.

Taehyung allowed Jungkook to copy his notes he missed down onto a separate piece of paper so that he'd be all caught up.

"Thanks," Jungkook leaned over and whispered to Taehyung.

Taehyung smirked and leaned in "I think you're forgetting something"

Jungkook was confused.

Forgetting something? Did he miss a section of the notes? Did he—

Suddenly it clicked.

Taehyung wanted Jungkook to call him daddy.

Jungkook blushed and kicked Taehyungs shin from under the table "pervert."

Taehyung made a small whispering 'ow' noise and reached down to pet his shin and whispered something back.

"Like I'm the pervert here, you're the one who asked to call me..." he trailed off, Radom his eyebrows suggestively.

Jungkook blushed and hid his face in the palms of his hands "it was in heat of the moment."

Taehyung hummed in a tone like he didn't believe the younger, "alright."

"Im serious," Jungkook accidentally whispered a little loud catching the students around them attentions.

He mouthed sorry and waved them away.

"I never said I didn't believe you," Taehyung smiled causing Jungkook to blush again and look away.

"Just.. don't expect it to happen again, okay?" Jungkook said a bit more sternly this time, trying to get his point across. Taehyung didn't answer.

Jungkook leaned in more "did you hear me?"

Before Jungkook could lean out, Taehyung flipped his head so he was whispering into the youngers ear.

"Oh I heard you baby, I just know that it's not true."

Taehyung then pulled away and started to jot down the notes that the teacher was putting up, acting as if nothing had just happened.

Jungkook on the other hand was a speechless mess, and also quite embarrassed at how the word 'baby' went straight to his... lower area.

Jungkook shifted in his seat a bit and closed and tightened his thighs a bit before also starting to write down the notes.

the rest of class didn't consist of any communication exchanged between the two boys until after the lesson while they were packing up their books and Taehyung asked Jungkook a question

"you're eating with us again today, ya?"

Jungkook looked up at him "can I?"

Taehyung laughed and hit Jungkooks forearm lightly "of course!"

After that Jungkook went to his next class math, which had nothing exciting happen of course, but what more can you suspect from math class.

Right before their second period ended Jungkooks phone went off.

It was a text message from Seokjin;

Jinxed:
Me and Chim have a socials project to do over lunch, don't wait up xoxo 💋

Jungkook shoved his phone back into his pocket and sighed, that means he'll be having to eat lunch with Taehyung and his friends alone.

Maybe this can give Taehyung a chance to get to know all three of them better with getting embarrassed by Jimin.

after he put all his class work into his locker and grabbed out his lunch he skimmed down the halls to the lunch table Yoongi, Namjoon, and Taehyung were eating.

"My friends won't be eating with us today," Jungkook said as he sat down alone.

"Thank god," Yoongi said "the one with the seven keeps starring at me and it's creepy."

Namjoon kicked Yoongi's leg from under the table and glared at him.

"what he meant to say was that sucks, what are they doing?"

Jungkook giggled at the two boys actions "They're just doing a socials project."

Taehyung took a bite from his sandwhich "that's alright though, now we can all get to know you more," he said covering his mouth with his hand while he spoke.

Jungkook nodded and smiled a bit "yeah."

Soon after that the rest of the lunch consisted of all four boys talking about their interests between T.V shows, Video games, etc..

Jungkook got so caught up with eating, accidentally tuning out and not focusing on the conversation the other guys were having across from him.

This lasted for a solid three minutes, the food was just so memorizing and delicious.

Jungkook was eating another scoop of his pudding when suddenly he felt a foot pressing up against his own.

He looked up a bit surprised by the sudden action, but blushed when he saw Taehyung smirking at him.

Jungkook tried to ignore it and looked back down at his food, picking at a container of berries, and the other foods he brought.

But that was hard to do, especially when suddenly that foot started to trail higher.

It went from his calve, slowly rubbing against it for awhile before starting to move up to his knees.

Jungkook looked up again and saw Taehyung with that same smirk plastered across his face; this time even biting his bottom lip a bit.

Jungkook unconsciously pressed his knees together, but doing that didn't last long when he felt Taehyung's foot squeeze itself inbetween.

Jungkook didn't know what to do.

Jungkooks thoughts got immediately jumbled when Taehyung's foot ever so slowly started to push Jungkooks legs apart.

Jungkook gasped.

"Is everything alright l?" Namjoon asked cutting his and Yoongi's conversation off.

Jungkook noticed that Taehyung stopped moving his foot.

He even flinched a bit, like debating on wether he should pull it away or not.

Jungkook nodded his head "yeah everything is fine, why ar'you aksing?"

Jungkook was trying his best to look calm, but instead he spoke really fast, stuttered and fiddled with his fingers.

Namjoon quirked you an eyebrow "okay.. sorry I just thought— never mind its nothing, probably just my imagination."

Namjoon mumbled the last part and turned his position back over to Yoongi where they both happily continued on with their conversation.

Not even a second passed when Taehyung's foot started to slowly continue creeping up Jungkooks thigh.

Now Taehyung's foot was getting rather close to Jungkooks parts.

Jungkook swallowed.

He could start to feel himself getting slightly aroused, but in his defence, who wouldn't.

suddenly without thinking he quickly stood up from his spot up to his feet and stuttered a bit trying to speak.

"I uh gotta go.. to the bathroom—" Jungkook said while slowly stepping away from the table

"Okay," Yoongi answered, clearly uninterested.

Namjoon nodded "okay take your time."

Jungkook then looked over to Taehyung who was just sitting there looking confused with puppy eyes, and lips slightly parted.

But he never said anything.

Jungkook without thinking dashed out of there.

He had to stop and keep apologizing to the students he kept running into in the halls.

Only a couple seconds later Jungkook burst into Seokjins and Jimin's classroom where he saw Seokjin writing on a bunch of papers and Jimin sitting next to him sulking.

Jimin smiled stood up "Kook! why are you here? You're supposed to be eating lunch with the hotties for us."

Jungkook panted "yeah— just.." he said between breaths.

Jungkook was really that un athletic, where he'd get tired from walking down the school halls?

Seokjin really didn't care about anything, he was very focused on the papers trying to just get them done.

"Just what, Jungkook? cmon you cant leave me on that type of cliffhanger."

Jungkook took a deep breath in and sat down in hopes that his breathing would settle down.

"Taehyung.. foot.. thigh.. I don't how to explain this."

But he didn't have to, Jimin already knew what Jungkook was trying to explain.

"TAEHYUNG TRAILED HIS FOOT UP YOUR THIGH?"

Jungkook hushed him "god Jimin could you be any louder? I don't need the whole school knowing."

Jimin squealed like a fan girl "oh my god, What'd you do next?"

Jungkook shrugged "nothing."

Jimins jaw dropped.

"You— your crush just trailed his foot up your thigh and you did nothing?"

Jungkook nodded "basically, yeah."

Jimin groaned "Jungkook you're so— it's days like these where I wonder how someone can even like you."

Jungkook sighed "he doesn't like me."

Jimin looked to him with a very very confused expression "excuse me what- I'm pretty sure if someone trails their feet up your thighs they like you."

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows "he only likes me because—"

Jimin pressed his fingers to Jungkooks lips "don't you fucking think of finishing that sentence with that 'because I'm a nine' bullshit."

Jungkook nodded and Jimin took his fingers away.

"he's just moving very fast."

"You're just moving very slow."

Jungkook looked over at Jimin with confused eyes "you think so?"

Jimin cockily nodded his head "yes I would know, Ive been in many relationships."

"Yeah and look where you are now."

Jimin hit Jungkooks forearm "shut up, All I'm saying is that nobody wants to date a person who runs away from them all the time."

Jungkook thought for a minute.

Jimin gasped "there's a couple minutes until lunch is over, we gotta get going."

Jungkook left the two boys to clean up their work and he ran down the halls to the cafeteria to clean up the spot he ate at.

When he got their his spot he ate at was already clean.

Jungkook stopped and pulled out his phone.

He was surprised with what he was seeing.

He read the notification to himself;

Taehyung (10m ago):
Where are you?

-
- End of chapter 6 -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 408 24
Jungkook may be an inferno, but maybe he's more dangerous than anybody imagined. Nobody can be trusted here... Not even Taehyung (Sensitive Subjects)...
6.5M 331K 61
[COMPLETED] In which Jungkook runs a Twitter stan account and stumbles upon Taehyung: a flirty, not-so-straight fuckboy. top!taehyung bottom!jungkook...
671K 23K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
70.7K 2.1K 36
Taehyung and Jungkook are a couple for two years. They are very happy together. One day changes everything when Taehyung got into a car accident. Bec...