Illogical (Senku x reader)

By maki_neko7

[ON HOLD FOR NOW; Being Edited/rewritten] The most logical thing to do when you like someone is to tell them... More

🧪Chapter 1 ~ Stone World pt.1🧪
🧪Chapter 2 ~ Stone World pt.2🧪
🧪Chapter 3~King of the Stone World🧪
🧪Chapter 4 ~ Weapons of Science🧪
🧪Chapter 5 ~ Fire the Smoke Signal!🧪
🧪Chapter 6 ~ Fear & Strength🧪
🧪Chapter 7 ~ Two Million Years🧪
🧪Chapter 8 ~ Stone Road🧪
💕Special! ~ What if?💕
🧪Chapter 9 ~ Light🧪
🧪Chapter 10 ~ A Change🧪
🧪Chapter 11~A Clear World🧪
🧪Chapter 12~Protect🧪
🧪Chapter 13~Masked Warrior🧪
🧪Chapter 14~Master of Flame🧪
🧪Chapter 15~It's Love🧪
🧪Chapter 16~A Tale of Memories🧪
🧪Chapter 17~Can't Tell🧪
🧪Chapter 19~ Scientifically Stupid🧪
🧪Chapter 20~Buddies?🧪
🧪Chapter 21~Give Him Love🧪
🧪Chapter 22~Just Say It🧪
🧪Chapter 23~I Love You🧪
💕Special! ~ Parenthood💕
🧪Chapter 24~Scheming🧪
🧪Chapter 25~Call From the Dead🧪
🧪Chapter 26~Full Assault🧪
🧪Chapter 27~Steam Gorilla🧪

🧪Chapter 18~To Modernity🧪

8.4K 360 47
By maki_neko7

[Y/n] continued to glare at Hyoga while standing beside Senku. "Th-They even cut through Hyoga-san's spear!"

"Damn it, it's useless! Run for it!" The men ran.

"We did it!" Ginro cheered.

"Remarkable athleticism, coordinate teamwork, and dirty betrayal..." Hyoga said and chuckled, "And the scientific knowledge to create guns and katanas. You people truly seem to know the proper way to do things...It would have been even more proper if you had realized that all of this was a distraction." Hyoga said.

[Y/n] and Senku turned towards the village and their eyes widened in horror. "So that's what they were after..." Senku said. The village was on fire.

"Get everyone to safety!" Kokuya announced.

[Y/n] gritted her teeth. 'These people...The villagers did nothing to deserve this.' [Y/n] noticed a girl with pink hair walking towards them on the bridge.

"Say hello to my right hand, Houmra-kun. She can properly handle herself, unlike these men and their melted brains." Hyoga said.

[Y/n] put her sword away. The village was her top priority now. [Y/n] ran towards Houmra. Houmra took a moment, trying to see though [Y/n]'s next move but was surprised when the girl ran right past her. Not giving her a second glance.

"Everyone! This way!" [Y/n] was rounding up the villagers to get them to safety.

Once the village was rounded up near the science shed, [Y/n] regroup with Kinro and Kohaku.

"This is far from over. There no telling what they might do next now that they've exposed us." [Y/n] said. Her tone was strong and serious. [Y/n] pulled out her sword, but the bleeding from her hand hasn't completely stopped. There was not time to treat it.

"Can we really protect a group this big?!" Ginro questioned.

"Shelter the children in the science shed! It's our only hope!" Kohaku ordered, and Girno and [Y/n] nodded.

They went running, but Houmra stopped them with a trail of fire. Kohaku was about to attack her, but Houmra got away.

"Get the water!" Senku ordered, and men with jars of water rushed to put out the fire. [Y/n] put her sword away once again and went to help.

"It's burning up! All those minerals Chrome spent years gathering, and the lab we spent months building! If it gets wrecked, we'll..." Ginro panicked.

"I'm going to protect the kingdom of science!" Suika said and ran off.

。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆

[Y/n]'s eyes widened a bit. "Suika did what?" Kohaku asking, wanting to hear Girno correctly.

"I-I tried to stop her! She was heading up the mountain to the hot springs!" Ginro said.

"There's a strong wind coming down the mountain..." Kohaku muttered.

It finally hit [Y/n]. "The winds are carrying the poisonous gas further down the mountain...." She muttered and set her jar down. "I'm going to go get her. Suika-chan's in serious danger." Senku placed his hand on [Y/n] shoulder.

"I'm coming with you." He said.

They grabbed gas masks and ran as fast as they could to Suika's location. "Suika! Get up into the tree!" Senku yelled once they finally saw her.

[Y/n] put on her gas mask and sprinted faster. She scooped Suika up, placed the gas mask on her and quickly jumped in the air, hanging on to the branch of the nearest tree.

"Wh-What happened?!" Suika cried while [Y/n] tried to catch her breath. She was weak and sweaty from all of the running and fighting that happened today. She was still trembling from the sheer terror and pain from today's events.

"No need to worry. The poison gas will settle at the bottom." [Y/n] said and squeezed Suika a little, nearly in tears, "Thank goodness that you're safe."

"Did she say.... poison gas?!" One of the men asked, and they climbed up the tree Hyoga was standing in.

"Mother Nature is neither friend nor foe." Senku said and chuckled, "She's as impartial as they come."

"Poison gas?! Did you make this happen, you twig?!"

Senku gave them a crazy look. "Yeah, you bet I did. That's what you get for pulling a dumbass move like a suicide attack on our kingdom od science, with its modern weaponry." Senku said and turned to [Y/n] and Suika, "Now, let's head back, Suika. If you breathe nice and slow, you'll be fine."

"O-Okay!" Suika said, and [Y/n] jumped down from the tree.

"You guys head back and suckle on Mommy Tsukasa's teat... After you wait ten billion seconds for the gas to clear out, that is." Senku said and walked away with [Y/n] while [Y/n] held Suika's hand.

。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆

The next morning while the villagers worked to rebuild the village. The kingdom of science had their own meeting. Well...not before Senku made sure [Y/n]'s injuries were healing. [Y/n] stared at her hand that was wrapped in a bandage as she opened and closed it.

"Does it still hurt?" Senku asked, "It may leave a scar."

[Y/n] smiled at him. "It still stings, but I will be fine." She said, "Thank you, Senku." Senku chuckled while rubbing the back of his head.

"Aww, doesn't Senku-chan and [Y/n]-chan look cute together?" Gen said rather loudly while Kohaku nodded.

[Y/n] blushed. "Gen!" She whined.

"What are we going to do now? Well, after you two are done being lovey-dovey." Gen said, and [Y/n]'s blush darkened as she covered her face.

"Please, stop..." [Y/n] muttered.

"Tsukasa-chan's finally about to find out that you two are alive." Gen continued.

"Yeah, and he'll also figure out that we can't produce gunpowder for guns fast enough." Senku said.

"Wait, we can't?" Ginro asked.

"What do you mean?" Kaseki asked as well.

"Listen up. The revival fluid that Tsukasa's guys have been cranking out is pretty easy to make. But, we haven't revived a single statue. And that's because we don't have the nitric acid we need. We could make some from dung and seashells, but it'd take an insane amount and too much time. No nitric acid means no gunpowder, either. Tsukasa is smart enough to figure that out easily." Senku explained then chuckled, "We don't even have any leftovers in our gunpowder supply."

Kohaku and Ginro sat in confusion. "There's so much science lingo, I'm not quite following." She said.

"Break it down simply, would you?!" Kaseki yelled.

[Y/n] sighed. "What Senku is trying to say that even if we created guns, Tsukasa-san would know we could not use them." She said then her tone turned serious, "Knowing Tsukasa, he'll have a full army built and ready for an invasion."

"The more time passes, the more fight they have, after all..." Gen added, "Which doesn't apply to our gunpowder."

"S-So what are we gonna do?!" Ginro asked.

"That should be obvious. We attack them. With our fun scientific inventions." Senku said with a smirk.

"I agree." Kohaku said, "Waiting will put us at a disadvantage. So the only option is to strike first!" 

[Y/n] nodded. "We've gotta put that weapon of science together first, though." Senku said.

"What is this weapon you're talking about?" Chrome asked, and Senku gave a crazed look.

"Go ahead and cry tears of joy! It's time to break out the real modern tech!" Senku announced, "The scientific advancements we've recreated from the stone will finally reach all the way into modernity. This is the stuff that won wars in modern times. The strongest weapon in two million years of human history..."

Gen had a nervous look on his face. "You...don't mean nukes, do you?" He asked.

"Nope." Senku said with a deadpanned look.

"The strongest weapon in two million years of human history: communication technology. We're gonna make cellular phones, right here in the stone world!" Senku announced while the others were confused.

"Cell...?"

"...ular...?

"...phones...?"

"I'm sure they don't know what that is, Senku." [Y/n] said while Gen was dumbfounded.

"A cellular phone? What's that? Some kind of fish?" Magma questioned.

[Y/n] and Senku sighed then began to explain how cellphones were used in the modern era. Soon they were crowded by villagers, who wanted to hear this unknown tale. But, a few were still confused.

"So you can talk to someone..." Ginro began.

"...from really far away?" Suika asked.

"That's definitely sorcery!" Magma yelled.

"Is such a thing even possible?!" Kohaku questioned.

And, there were others who were excited about this.

"Oh, man! I wanna know how that works!" Chrome cheered.

"And that'll be our weapon?" Kohaku asked.

"You bet it will. Communications can completely turn the tide in a battle. Suppose we have a double agent who leaks intel to us in real time..." Senku explained, "If we coordinate our efforts the right way, we might be able to dismantle the Tsukasa Empire without bloodshed."

"But who would be our double agent?" Ginro asked, causing [Y/n] and Senku to smile a bit.

"They're already out there." Senku said while looking up at the science flag, and Gen and Chrome realized who they were.

"Taiju-kun and Yuzuriha-chan!" [Y/n] cheered and held her hands to her heart. She really missed her friends. "Taiju-kun really loved his smartphones..." 

"That blockhead Taiju wanted a smartphone so badly, and now it's finally going to happen." Senku said with a smirk. [Y/n] knew he missed them too.

They had a roadmap drawn up. "Granted, this time it'll just be a regular phone, not the smart kind." Senku said while Kaseki was bouncing with joy.

"We can do this! We were able to make sulfa drugs, and that took a ton of work, too!" Chrome cheered.

"Uh, listen...you guys clearly aren't aware of this, but this road map is full of implausible things." Gen said, and Senku chuckled.

"There's nothing implausible about it." [Y/n] said, sweetly.

"No matter how far off the goal may seem, if you stick to the rules, you'll get there ten billion percent of the time. That's how science works." Senku said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 4.8K 42
《Sauce: Dr. Stone》 Waking up in the stone age just to be an enemy of the person you love the most. was it worth it waking up? . . . . . This story i...
1.6K 95 20
Follow the story behind (Y/N) (L/N) and Senku Ishigami. A Dr. Stone fanfiction|| Senku X Reader.
8.9K 181 12
(Senku x Oc) Emiyo Shinyon, A pretty girl that is very intelligent, dreaming to be an inventor and scientist. She reads about many things from the pa...
46.2K 2K 32
*In the process of heavy editing*_:('ཀ'」 ∠): *TRIGGER WARNING: MENTIONS OF "ABUSE"* *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* "I reach for the stars, and I'...