The Solitary Alpha

By julyndav

Toru Sanada is a confident and highly successful businessman and entrepreneur. He's worked hard to make a na... More

Prologue ~ Narita Airport, Japan*
1 - Lunch with Friends*
2 - The Elevator*
3 - Surprise!!*
4 - Damage Control*
5 - Dinner with Dad*
6 - Weekend*
7 - Monday*
8 - Monday #2*
9 - Lunch with the Boss #1*
10 - Lunch with the Boss #2*
11 - Ride Home*
12 - Let's Ride*
13 - Dinner with the Family
14 - Hump Day*
15 - Confrontation
16 - Travel*
17 - Travel #2 - Arrival in Seoul*
18 - Scented as Mates*
19- Safe*
20 - Meeting an Old Friend*
21 - Super Clingy Omega*
22 - Too far*
23 - An Intimate Link*
24 - Cute Couple*
25 - Cute Couple? Not to Everyone*
26 - Scared Beauty*
27 - What an Omega Needs {m}*
28 - How to Mate a Prime Omega - 101*
29 - Resting & Bonding ~Saturday {m}*
30 - Watch it Omega... {m}*
31 - Resting & Bonding ~Sunday {m}*
32 - Sassy Omega*
33 - The Kid Magnet*
34 - Over it!*
35 - The Arrogant American
36 - Little Ha-neul
37 - How to Mate a Prime - Correctly
38 - Down time
39 - The Trip Home
40 - The Apartment
41 - Dinner with the Family ~ #2
42 - Finally Home
43 - Working With Your Mate*
44 - Rei Learns the Truth
45 - T.G.I.F... NOT
46 - Can't Fight Back
47 - Questions
48 - I Want Answers
49 - Sleeping Beauty
51 - Recovery #1
52 - Recovery #2
53 - Almost 100%
54 - I Wish...
55 - The Alpha's Home
56 - Cherry Blossoms & Jasmine
57 - The Alpha's Love
58 - The Return to Work
59 - New Life
60 - Little Ha-neul #2
61 - The Miracle
62 - Welcome to the Pack #1
63 - Welcome to The Pack #2
Authors Note #2
64 - Making Plans to Relax
65 - She's Back...
66 - Agghhhh!!!
67 - Wolf Mommas Don't play...
68 - The Resting Omega
69 - The Resting Omega #2
70 - Quiet Time
71 - Preparations
72 - She's Here...
73 - Epilogue ~Till the End of Time
Author's Note #472
Ha-neul's Wish
Special Note!! - Sequel?

50 - The Primal Alpha {m}

3.6K 260 26
By julyndav

***This chapter may be triggering for some***
{m} mature chapter

While she showered, Gideon could feel the faint swirl of heat starting in her abdomen. Her heat was coming a lot faster than she thought. A part of her was nervous, very nervous. She tried to reassure herself that once they fully mated; the rest would be smooth sailing. They would no longer need to mark each other and heats/ruts could flow naturally. Gideon would also no longer have to mask her scent.

Sanada quickly finished eating and thought a shower sounded wonderful. Plus, seeing his Omega's curvaceous form did nothing but increase his desire for her and he could no longer wait. He wanted his Omega, whether she was in heat or not.

As He reached the bedroom he could already smell her scent and it had sweetened to an irresistible level. He was nude by the time he reached the shower, seeing her naked caused him to growl. Gideon looked at him, her eyes were now electric blue. There was no mistaking that his Omega was now in heat. Her seductive smile invited him to join her and he wasted no time doing just that. Growling when their bodies came into contact, Gideon could smell his pheromones getting stronger and they were affecting her. 

"God you smell good Alpha."

Gideon's scent increased, this time she wouldn't be able to control it and she didn't want to. Her scent would do what it needed to to get her Alpha to mate her fully. Sanada noticed and responded in kind.

"I can smell you so much better now kitten..." Sanada standing behind her, the Alpha hands were moving up and down the front of her wet body. Everything about her was voluptuous and curvy. Gideon shut the water off and turned to him.

"I know, I'm almost in full heat." He looked at her, the blue in her eyes was brighter. Gideon was now starting to pant.

"Bedroom..." Sanada growled at her. Taking his hand she led him out the shower and back to the room, her wet body pushing him to his limit. Luckily for their neighbors, his apartment had been customized for their kind. It would contain her scent to the apartment only and not affect the rest of the building. Plus the walls were sound proofed.

Their lips were already dancing over each other as they fell backwards onto the bed. Sanada inhaled her scent deeply as she felt the heat building rapidly. Her breathing was increasing. She flipped the Alpha over onto his back as her scent swirled around them in a thick and deliciously scented haze. Gideon thoughts were starting to get jumbled, her effect on her Mate was increasing also as his hungry mouth latched onto her nipples, sucking and licking away. Her body instinctively grinding against him.

Sanada pulled her down, his mouth finding her neck, he couldn't resist having a taste. He began licking and sucking, causing her to moan, her voice sending shivers down his spine. Her fingers weaved into his wet hair, bringing his mouth against her more as she exposed her neck to him fully. Sanada was growling now, low and deep, causing his Omega to submit to him with a whimper.

"I want you Omega..."

Sanada's voice was deep, Gideon could tell he was quickly approaching his Alpha state and his rut. He turned and pushed her onto the bed as another moan escaped her. They both could now feel the heat radiating off of her body, her breathing labored, eyes now blazing blue, Gideon was in full heat. Her scent was beyond intoxicating, the sweetness of it almost sickening. The Alpha could hear soft whimpering coming from her out of a desire to be Mated. He raised up and looked down at her, his eyes red signifying he was in Alpha state. As a wave of intense heat hit her, she moaned loudly. She frantically moved to bring their bodies together. Gideon's scent had now filled the room, making the air thick.

Their bodies now together, Gideon's heat had gotten intense, her sweating only made her scent that much stronger as Sanada released his pheromones. Slick now running down her legs, the Omega was a whimpering moaning mess. Sanada flipped her over on her stomach as he attacked her neck from behind, sucking harder. Gideon couldn't help but raise her ass up, showing him she was ready. The Alpha growled at how eager his mate was, her whimpering getting louder the longer he made her wait.

The Alpha was now in full rut due to the Omega's scent and her presenting herself to him. Alpha's in rut were always larger but Omega's bodies could accommodate them. Sanada's erection was hard and throbbing as he knelt over his mate. He gripped her waist with one hand as he slid the other under her and between her breasts, bringing her up on all fours. She was now moaning and clawing at the sheets in anticipation of him entering her.

Extending his claws and canines, his rut now was fully present. Once she had steadied herself, she instinctively spread her legs, opening herself up for him. His growls were getting more menacing as his desire grew, but he wasn't rushing things. He wanted her to be deep into her heat to where the Omega and her wolf were both submissive. From the dimples in her lower back to the nape of her neck, he licked a long stripe as another moan and wave of heat hit her. Squirming she thrusted her ass upwards as far as it could go, her legs opening wider, he could no longer resist the Omega.

Both of his hands now held firmly onto her waist, he knelt over her. His canines scraping the flesh along her neck. With a sudden snarl, the Alpha bit into the Omega's neck as he thrust into her. His teeth holding her in place, she screamed out of both pain and pleasure after receiving the first of 2 mating marks.

The Omega was bucking against him as he rutted her, his claws digging into the flesh of her thighs, but not puncturing it. She leaned down onto the bed, causing the thrusts to go deeper. The Alpha released her from his bite for now. She turned to look at him, panic immediately set in. The face looking back was not the face of her loving Mate but the face of an Alpha drunk on Prime's scent. The only thing on his mind at the moment was rutting the Omega.

The red in Sanada's eyes swirled. They were now pitch black, the sure sign that he was now Primal.

The thrusts continued as waves of pleasure began crashing through her body; she couldn't focus. All that would come out of her were moans of pleasure. He was starting to knot her as his rutting became more aggressive. The Alpha was also starting to hurt her.

"Toru!" Gideon managed to form a word through the pain that was starting to increase.

He dug his claws in deeper, holding her in place as he relentlessly pounded away inside her; she felt warm liquid running down her thighs and knew it was blood, there was nothing she could do. Once an Alpha was Primal, it was almost impossible to stop them. Waves of pleasure and pain wracked her body as his thrusts exhausted her. With a final loud grunt and hard thrust he was starting to knot her when she felt an intense and burning sensation on the other side of her neck.

The Alpha was viscously marking her a final time. His canines sunk in deep as he snarled and shook, warning her not to move.

She cried out in pain. With the Alpha's knot entering her, she felt herself rip from the size of it. Gideon was screaming in pain for him to release her. She tried to move but he bit down and latched on with his claws even more. He continued to thrust as his knot pumped away inside of her. Gideon felt herself starting to lose consciousness; she tried to hold on through the pain. He had been rutting her for over an hour. With the last bit of energy she could find, she linked him.

{TORU STOP!!}

This time it snapped him out of it, allowing him to gain control, his eyes going to normal and his knot quickly releasing. But it was too late, the Omega had passed out.

"Gideon!" He slowly pulled out of her and laid her limp body gently on the bed.

"Gideon?"

She didn't answer.

Looking down at her, he saw the injuries he had inflicted on his Mate. He didn't have time to feel guilty; he needed his Mate to respond to him. Carefully rolling her over he saw the savage bite marks on both sides of her neck. Her chest and thighs were covered in blood from where his canines and claws had torn into her.

"Gideon, baby... I need you to wake up, come on Gi!"

She was out, the pain he inflicted on her was too much. He rushed into the bathroom and wet a towel with hot water. Returning, he cleaned the blood off of her. Slowly she moved but didn't wake. 

"Come on Gi, open your eyes!"

Still no answer. He needed to get both of them cleaned and back into a clean bed. He gently lifted her and took her to the bathroom. Resting her on his leg he started the shower. Once the water was ready, he held shower head, letting the water wash away the blood from both of them, being careful of her injuries. She only let out a few whimpers of pain; other than that she was still unconscious. Finishing, he wrapped her in one of the bathrobes and carried her back into the room. Placing her on the oversized chair that was in the bedroom, he tore the soiled sheets off the bed and quickly replaced them with fresh ones. Carrying her over to the bed, he remembered what she had told him earlier. 

"If you hurt me, just hold me, you'll heal me."

Laying her down, he moved next to her and gingerly wrapped her in his arms. Finally relaxing, the Alpha could no longer hold his emotions in and wept at how he had not only lost control, but how he had injured his beloved Mate.  

_______________________

Finally, this chapter was a little hard to write but it's completed.  Thank you to everyone that has been reading this since the beginning.  There are about 11-12 more chapters left for me to edit and the story will be complete.    

Hope you continue to enjoy the story.   I never thought it would make it over 3k reads!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 15.6K 26
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
34.9K 1.1K 14
Adam Viklund loves his family, his brothers Andrew and Austin are his best friends. Last year the handsome millionaire met the woman of his dreams an...
84.9K 1.4K 41
yandere sds x male demon reader x the ten commandments
33.4K 1.1K 34
Running from his dark legacy, River finds himself caught in the midst of a werewolf rivalry bleeding into the human world; a low fantasy enemies to l...