Find You

By ShanLaoshi

Because of his father's last wish, Zhao Yunlan had to find his fiancée. Someone he had met when they were lit... More

01
02
04
05
Happy New Year
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
COMING SOON
16
17 - The Final Chapter
DISCLAIMER

03

1.3K 84 44
By ShanLaoshi

Da Qing approached Shen Wei with two cups of cappuccino, placed them on the table.  Shen Wei looked at Da Qing with a confused look.

"Boss, I didn't mean to disturb your conversation with your friend, but I need your help.  Uncle Lu ordered two cups of cappuccino and I had to deliver this order.  Can you help me in the kitchen?" Da Qing did always speak informally to Shen Wei, even though Shen Wei was the boss.  Shen Wei never objected, Da Qing was his best friend besides Guanying.

"Oh" Zhao Yunlan smiled awkwardly "Sorry that I kept your boss here, chatting with your boss made me forget the time.  That's because your boss is very nice"

"It's okay, sir.  There's only two of us here managing the shop.  So we always help each other" Da Qing answered

"Right, since you're busy, I think I will go back to my office. Xiao Wei thank you, you brighten my mood actually" Zhao Yunlan said

"You're welcome, don't lose that ring again" Shen Wei replied

"I won’t" Zhao Yunlan winked and stood up "Nice to meet you too, er ...... Da Qing"

"Come back here again later, Sir!" Da Qing waved his hand.

"Eh Da Qing, I'll bring this to uncle Lu, I also want to meet him" Shen Wei offered, of course Da Qing agreed.

Shen Wei left the shop quickly.  He hoped that he could still see Zhao Yunlan.  Actually he did not want to meet Uncle Lu, he wanted to see Zhao Yunlan. Well, they are now friends, Shen Wei hoped maybe they can exchange phone numbers.  Just in case, you know.  Probably Shen Wei needs help or anything.

Shen Wei smiled when he saw Zhao Yunlan still standing therw and was about to cross.  He then ran to Zhao Yunlan.

"Yunlan ..."

"Aiyoo, Xiao Wei.  What are you doing here?" Zhao Yunlan was a little surprised.

"Deliver this coffee to Uncle Wu's garage.  And you?  I thought you already left"

"Actually, I parked my car near the park.  I never expected to meet you.  So next time I'll park near your coffee shop"

"Next time?"

"Yeah, didn't I promise to come to your shop everyday?" Zhao Yunlan looked at Shen Wei and smiled, it was strange for Shen Wei actually because suddenly his heart skipped a beat when Zhao Yunlan smiled at him.  "For free brownies?"

"Ah" Shen Wei nodded "I promised that too"

Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan were about to cross the road when suddenly a black sedan drove fast and almost crashed into Shen Wei.

"Xiao Wei, watch out!" Lucky Zhao Yunlan noticed and pulled Shen Wei, but Zhao Yunlan lost his balance and made both of them fall, lucky because they fell on the sidewalk "Arrghh !!" Zhao Yunlan grimaced.  Zhao Yunlan's left wrist was sprained.

"Yunlan?" Shen Wei panicked when he saw Zhao Yunlan in pain.  "A ...  are you okay?"

"I think so ...  argh ... " Zhao Yunlan said and held his left wrist "I think, I sprained my wrist.  I can't move it"

"Oh God….  Let's uh ...  let's go to hospital" Shen Wei suggested

"Boss ?!" Da Qing ran towards Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan.  They really haven't walked far from the shop and this incident happened in a crowded place so many people saw them "Are you okay?"

"Yes" Shen Wei helped Zhao Yunlan to stand up "But Yunlan not. I need to take him to the hospital. Can you take care of the shop?  You can call my mom if you really need help.  She’s at home"

"Okay ..." Da Qing nodded "I'll find a cab"

"No need to, we can go with my car.  Xiao Wei can you drive?" Zhao Yunlan asked

"Yes" Shen Wei nodded

"Here" Zhao Yunlan gave him his key "My car is a black one"

"Okay, Da Qing please wait here with Yunlan, I'll get the car" Shen Wei ran across the road.

"Black one ..." Shen Wei arrived at the park and searched for Zhao Yunlan's car "All the car here is black" Shen Wei muttered and pressed the unlock button to find which car was Zhao Yunlan's.  after he found it, he drove the car to pick Zhao Yunlan "Are you okay?"

"Yes, just pay attention to the street okay?  You're in panic"

"Don't worry"

"Okay" Zhao Yunlan saw Shen Wei's bloody elbows "You're also hurt"

"It's fine, just a scratch I think"

"Still, you need to check it when we're at the hospital okay?"

"Okay" Shen Wei nodded

***

"Da Qing what happened?"  Mrs. Shen asked when she entered the shop "Where is Weiwei?"

"He is in the hospital"

"What?  What happened to him?  Why didn't he call me?" Mrs. Shen took out his phone

"Don't worry aunty, Boss is fine.  Actually he's there because his friend hurt his wrist, I don't know the details.  He just said that maybe you can help me to take care of the shop for today, if that's okay of course"

"Sure Da Qing ... I'll help here so you can focus on the delivery order.  Shen Wei is so stubborn, I suggested him to get another helper but he didn't want it"

"It's okay aunty, beside the boss always gives me a bonus so it's worth"

"Xiao Wei just don't want to have someone here that isn't his friend" Mrs.  Shen paused "You said that he took his friend to hospital?  Who is he?  Guanying?"

"No, his new friend Yunlan"

"Yunlan?"  Shen frowned.  Of course the name was familiar to him "Zhao Yunlan?"

"I don't know aunty, I just know his name is Yunlan, I don't know his family name"

"If he really is Zhao Yunlan, isn't that a miracle?  They are indeed destined to meet.  Shen Wei hasn't even seen what his fiance's face looks like, what is his fiance's name.  But he had met directly with his fiancée and even made friends with him.  Zhao Dage, you can rest in peace now. We will take care of your son." Mrs. Shen said inwardly.

"Uncle Wei ... ..." a little girl shouted when she entered the shop but after looking inside, she frowned "Where is uncle Wei?"

"Good afternoon aunty" Guanying greeted Mrs. Shen "How are you?"

"Hello son, I'm okay. How about you?  Ah, Xiao Na Na is getting bigger and bigger" Mrs. Shen caressed Na Na’s hair.

"We're good. Where is Shen Wei? Why are you here aunty?  You should rest at home" Guanying asked

"The boss took his friend to hospital.  Both of them almost got hit by a car" Da Qing answered

"What?  How is Shen Wei?" Guanying began to panic

"He's fine.  I saw his elbow bleed but he's fine I think"

"How can you be so sure about that?" Guanying then looked at his watch "Aunty, is that okay if I leave Na Na here?  I will go to see Shen Wei at the hospital.  I just want to make sure that he's alright"

"That's a good idea.  Even Da Qing said Shen Wei is fine but I feel uneasy" Mrs.  Shen agreed

"Okay then, I'll go now.  Na Na stay here with Mama Shen and Uncle Da for awhile okay?  I'll go to see Uncle Wei and take him home"

"Okay Daddy"

***

Shen Wei saw the nurse wrapping Zhao Yunlan's wrist with a bandage.  He was relieved that the doctor said that Zhao Yunlan's wrist was only sprained and not broken.  Today Zhao Yunlan saved him.  Of course Shen Wei felt indebted.

"Xiao Wei are you okay?"

"Yeah" Shen Wei showed his elbows bandaged to Zhao Yunlan "Told you it's just a scratch.  How about you?"

"I'm fine now, don't worry.  It's only need a week to heal, as long as I don't use my left hand often" Zhao Yunlan saw Shen Wei's sad face "What's with that face?"

"Hmm" Shen Wei then sat next to Zhao Yunlan "I'm sorry Yunlan, I didn't pay attention to the street. Because of me, you get hurt"

"Hey ... I'm okay.  Don't feel bad.  This is like a battle wound" Zhao Yunlan showed his wrist with proud "Because I saved a man. If I hadn't been there, maybe you would have been seriously injured or worst"

"Thank you for saving me, sir hero"

"Well, I'm flattered when you called me hero"

"Not hero but sir hero, I'm trying to be polite here"

"Just pay more attention next time okay?  I can't always be by your side. I don't want you to get hurt when I'm not there to save you"

"Xiao Wei" Guanying called when he saw Shen Wei "Are you okay?"

"Guanying, Why you here?  And uh... I’m okay"

"Da Qing said you hurt your elbow, let me see" Guanying then held Shen Wei's hand and examined his elbow "Are you sure it’s okay?  Do have a fever?" Guanying then held Shen Wei's forehead

"I'm okay.  Don't worry "

Zhao Yunlan honestly didn't like what he was seeing right now.  A man he did not know suddenly appeared and paid more attention to Shen Wei.  Maybe this man is his boyfriend, thought Zhao Yunlan.  And strangely, Zhao Yunlan didn't know why he didn't like seeing all this.  So he cleared his throat to get an attention from Shen Wei of course.

"Who are you?" Guanying asked but his attitude was far different from earlier when he only paid attention to Shen Wei.

"Guanying, this is Yunlan" Shen Wei answered on Zhao Yunlan's behalf.

"You caused Xiao Wei to get hurt?"

"Oh no, Guanying. Yunlan saved me actually and he is my friend"

"I'm asking you sir.  Xiao Wei stopped answering on his behalf.  What is your intention? "

"I'm sorry?" Zhao Yunlan didn't like the other's attitude at all.  He was so rude.  Why is Shen Wei befriend with him anyway?  Friend or lover, Zhao Yunlan didn't care, he was just curious what's good in this rude man that Shen Wei made his friend or his lover.

"Xiao Wei already said that I'm his friend.  Is that a problem?  I don't have any intention"

"Since when?"

"Today, and I'm sorry but I think I don't need to explain to you unless you're Xiao Wei's boyfriend or family" Zhao Yunlan answered calmly.

"Just a few hours after making a friend you've caused him this"

"Guanying, why do you say like that?  He saved me, He even got hurt because of that.  The one who to blame this situation is me.  I didn't pay attention to the street" Shen Wei tried to explain "Beside, look at me.  I'm fine.  I just got a small scratch in my elbow, but look at him.  Lucky that his wrist is not broken"

"You don't need to explain, Xiao Wei.  This friend of you won’t understand"

"Are you done here?" Guanying ignored Zhao Yunlan and asked Shen Wei instead

"Yeah, but I'm waiting for Yunlan.  The doctor is preparing a prescription medicine for Yunlan.  He also can't drive with conditions like this so I will take Yunlan home"

"Don't need to. Did you forget that you also got hurt?  He can go home with a cab or something, I don't care" Guanying then pulled Shen Wei's hand "You go home with me now.  Your mother is very worried "

"But ..."

"No but, let’s go" Guanying did not care about Shen Wei's protest.  He just pulled Shen Wei out of the hospital.

"Rude. Xiao Wei is a very nice and friendly person.  But that Guanying really wants to get on my nerve.  I don't like him at all" Zhao Yunlan walked to the pharmacy "I can drive my car bu myself actually.  This wound is nothing"

***

"Stop seeing him" Guanying said when he was on the way back home with Shen Wei

"You were so rude.  How many times do I need to tell you that Yunlan saved my life and you can't stop me from seeing Yunlan.  He is my friend "

"Since he is your friend, what am I to you Xiao Wei?  Can you see that I'm worried about you? "

"I understand and I'm sorry to make you worry about me.  You're my best friend, I really hope you can understand my situation, I want you to believe me.  But you can't even believe me when I said that Yunlan saved me"

"Why do you always defend Yunlan? Can you also understand my feelings?"

"Because it wasn't Yunlan's fault.  It was me.  Now you make me even more guilty because I left him there without even apologize.  Why do you acted like that?"

"Because I'm jealous!" Guanying raised his voice "I don't like seeing you that close with another man.  The way he looked at you was different from the other.  He has a crush on you, I don't like it "

"So what if he has a crush on me?  It's none of your business" Shen Wei didn't like Guanying like this.  Of course Guanying's jealousy didn't just happen this time.

"You like him too.  Don't you?"

"It's also not your business beside I don't have a boyfriend so I don't think being close to other people is a mistake.  You're my best friend, I don't expect anything from you, I just want you to understand"

"You know exactly that I don't want to be your best friend" Guanying stopped the car "I want to be your boyfriend.  I love you Shen Wei"

"But I don't.  you can't force me to love you the way you love me. Yes I care about you.  I considering you as my own brother.  But to love you in romantic ways?  I can't and I'm really really sorry about that"

"Just accept me as your boyfriend, let me give you all the love, I'm sure that you will start to love me.  It might need times but I'm okay with that" Guanying tried to hold Shen Wei's hand but Shen Wei let go of the grip.

"I'm sorry"

This was also not the first time Shen Wei rejected Guanying's love.  If only it were other people they might have been very depressed but Guanying's love was so great for Shen Wei.  Although sometimes he angry. Just like this time. He hit the steering-wheel.

"How can you be so heartless?  You even never give me a chance.  I tried to get close to you since a long time.  But with that stranger you can easily get close, just a few hours you already stand up for him"

"That's simply because he is innocent.  It's not about how long I know you or Yunlan.  Don't over think" Shen Wei shook his head.  He didn't like this situation.  "And plase stop loving me that way.  You will always be my best friend but to be other than that, I'm sorry"

"You can't love me because you never give me a chance" Guanying released his seat-belt "How about I show you how much I love you"

"What are you gonna do?" Shen Wei began to panic and afraid.  Guanying didn't answer but he moved his body towards Shen Wei instead, yanked the smaller by the neck and pulled him closer

"Guanying stop!" Shen Wei tried to push him but Guanying is stronger

"How can you know how much I love you when I never had a chance to show it to you? Let me kiss you so you can understand"

"Don't you dare!" Shen Wei pushed him again but Guanying didn't stop so Shen Wei decided to slap him right before their lips touched.  That slap left Guanying in shock.  Shen Wei is always the gentle one, he didn't expected that there came a day when Shen Wei finally had the gut to hurt someone, physically.

Shen Wei on the other hand, also shocked and afraid. Guanying never like this before. He knew sometimes Guanying sad and angry after the rejection but to do something this far never across in his mind before.  He also didn't know what Guanying will do after he slapped him so he decided to get out of the car and tried to find a cab.  Luckily he found it.

"Xiao Wei" Guanying stopped him when he was about to get into the car "I'm sorry .. I'm sorry I went too far"

"Now you realized it"

"Yes please, I beg you.  I'm sorry.  It won't happen again.  Please let me take you home" Guanying begged but Shen Wei was still afraid

"Now, I want to go home alone. I don't want to see you right now"

"No please Xiao Wei.  It won't happen again, I swear.  Just please let me take you home"

"No" With that simple replied Shen Wei got into the car and asked the driver to go

Guanying kicked his car's tire and hit his head a few times.  He was so stupid and did something unforgivable this time.  Now he's losing the chance to get Shen Wei

***

"mother......." Chu Suzhi stormed into his mother's bedroom with panic expression

"What's wrong baby?" Mrs. Zhao asked

"I did something stupid today.  Please protect me if something bad happened"

"What did you do this time?"

"So, I was about to have lunch when I saw Zhao Yunlan about to cross the road, I was very angry because Zhao Yunlan gave me demotion.  At that time all I could think about was killing Zhao Yunlan.  So I sped up my car but I didn't realize that there was another man beside him"

"Did you hit him?" His mother was shocked

"I don't know" Chu Suzhi sat down and rubbed his face

"You don't know?"

"Yeah I don't know because I didn't stop my car, also there was a lot of people that saw it"

"You stupid" His mother hit his head "Throw the car away and I'll ask someone to falsify the car's registration.  What if that man reports you? "

"I was in rage, please help me mother" Chu Suzhi begged

"I will help you for sure but don't do something stupid next time. Wait for my instructions.  All that we want is to kill that brat and also his fiancee and then we don't have to do anything more.  Zhao Yunlan is not stupid"

Unconsciously Zhao Yunlan heard all the conversation between Chu Suzhi and his mother, he then decided to interrupt.

"Ah ... so it was you" Zhao Yunlan said sarcastically "No wonder I feel suspicious why suddenly such an event occurred. So you intend to kill me?  Ah too bad I didn't record your conversation, if only I recorded it there would be enough evidence to put both of you in jail"

"Mother ..."

"Why Suzhi?  You are actually older than me but when you face me you need to hide behind your dear mother?  Why?  You almost killed someone!" Zhao Yunlan gritted his teeth.  Someone important to me, Zhao Yunlan said inwardly.  "If that happens again, I will make your life worst than living in the hell!" Zhao Yunlan then left Chu Suzhi and his mother.

"Just calm down son, I've told you that I've found his fiancee," His mother said

"That Shen Wei?  Can I see his picture?" Chu Suzhi asked

"Here"

"Wow, mother.  He is beautiful indeed.  Too bad that we will kill him.  If he's not that brat's fiancee, I probably will make him mine.  You have to admit it, mom, He is the most beautiful person in the world"

"Yeah, actually.  Is good if he can be your wife but sorry we have to kill him anyway"

"Eh ..." Chu Suzhi still paid attention to the photo he was holding then frowned "I've seen him before"

"When?"

"Actually, the man that I almost hit is him. I'm pretty sure"

"What?" His mother was shocked "Where did you almost hit him?"

"On the 8th avenue. Near a coffee shop called Fair ... umm Fairyland I think"

"So Zhao Yunlan has found his fiancee?  That's impossible.  Maybe they just met by accident" His mother laughed evilly "How they are really destined to be together.  They already knew each other but didn't know that they were engaged to each other.  Sometimes I amazed with destiny"

***

Zhao Yunlan slammed his door harshly.  He could not believe that Chu Suzhi was trying to kill him today.  Moreover, he tried to kill him in public places.  Chu Suzhi was indeed not as smart as his mother.  Of course it made Zhao Yunlan even more worried about the people around him.  They could be hurt, like what happened to his new friend.  He did not want his friend to get hurt again because of him.

"Hmmm ... Xiao Wei Ah ... I think I like you but I don't want you to get hurt again.  My life is too dangerous. Beside we're not mean to be together.  I have fiancee.  I think I can't see you again.  This is for the best" Zhao Yunlan said while he lay in his bed and looked at the ceiling above him "I just wish to see you smile for the last time.  Because I'm gonna miss that, your smile is so warm"

***

Shen Wei hasn't seen Zhao Yunlan for more than a week.  He did not come to his shop again.  That made Shen Wei worry.  Is it possible that Zhao Yunlan is sick?  Is it becauae of his sprained wrist? Shen Wei regretted for not getting Zhao Yunlan's telephone number.  That's because Guanying dragged him out of the hospital before he had a chance to ask Zhao Yunlan’s number.

It has been more than a week since Da Qing noticed the change in attitude of his boss.  The boss is always gloomy, Da Qing also knew that Shen Wei is waiting for someone, because he always looks towards the entrance of his shop.  Shen Wei also made a mistake few times when serving coffee for his customers.  Da Qing knew who Shen Wei was waiting for, but certainly not Guanying.  Because it has been more than one week for Shen Wei avoiding Guanying, although Guanying comes every day.

Every time Guanying came, Shen Wei always left the shop through the back door.  He will only return if Guanying alrady left.  Da Qing didn't know why and he didn't dare to ask his boss.  Da Qing felt that it was personal and he did not want to interfere in his boss's private life unless his boss asked him.

Today Shen Wei was still gloomy, but he wa suddenly excited by someone's arrival.  The man stoos in front of the door.  Shen Wei approached him with a smile.

"Yunlan, you're here"

"Yes, Xiao Wei.  I’m here " Zhao Yunlan replied " We need to talk "

"Okay, let's sit on that table" Shen Wei pointed to the table near the window "Da Qing. Please make one americano and also a few slices of brownies ”

"Okay boss" Da Qing answered, he felt relieved now that his boss came back alive again.  A few minutes later Da Qing approached them and placed a cup of americano and a plate of brownies.  "Boss actually baked it.  But I'm not sure with the taste since lately boss is not in the mood.  Cheer him up sir, I need my boss here" Da Qing then left.

"What happened to you?  Are you okay?" Zhao Yunlan asked, before he started to say something he wanted to make sure that the man in front of him was okay, He thought that after he disappeared for more than a week he would feel better but he felt guilty,  Shen Wei needs an explanation before he disappears.

"I'm okay.  I'm the one who should ask thay question tho.  How is your wrist? "

"It's fine.  It's not hurt anymore " Zhao Yunlan sighed " Actually I see you today because I want to tell you something "

"Can I say first?"

"Oh okay" Zhao Yunlan nodded

"I want to say sorry about what happened that day"

"Xiao Wei, I've told you that the accident wasn't your fault"

"Not that accident.  I want to say sorry about Guanying.  He was so rude to you.  You saved me that day, you didn't deserve that kind of attitude.  So I'm sorry on his behalf"

"Well" Zhao Yunlan smiled "Don't worry, I've forgotten about that and I'm not mad.  You don't have to say sorry on behalf of your boyfriend"

"He's not my boyfriend.  He is just jealous when he sees us"

"Well, then that's even better. You don't need to say sorry because of that.  Now can I say something then?"

"Yes" Shen Wei nodded but actually he was a little bit nervous

"Xiao Wei, I'm very happy to be your friend.  But I think we can't see each other anymore "

"What?" Shen Wei was shocked. "Why?  Did I do something wrong?  Yunlan, why you ……… ”

"You didn't do something wrong, you're so kind to me but I just can't see you again.  The reason why I didn't see you lately because I was trying to stay away from you, but I think that you need an explanation.  I'm sorry but this is for the best"

"Yeah but why?  I like you Yunlan" Shen Wei blurted out.  He is still confused about his feeling actually but he admitted that he might have had a crush on Yunlan.  I know this is weird because how can you like someone after just met them for a few hours.  But it happened in Shen Wei’s situation.  He likes Yunlan.

"What did you say?" Zhao Yunlan actually heard what Shen Wei said but he wanted to confirm

"I ... I like you.  I kow it’s weird but I have a crush on you"

"No you can't.  Please forget the idea of ​​you having a crush on me.  Just stop okay? "

"Why?  Because you don't like me?  Did I say or do something that made you mad or hate me?" Shen Wei was almost cried, now he knew what Guanying felt after he rejected him, so many times.

Zhao Yunlan didn't know what to do actually.  He didn't expected that the man in front of him had a crush on him.  This situation makes it harder for him to deal with.  But he already learned a lot about this situation.  He did that few times when someone confessed their feelings toward him and it always worked.  This time he would do the same method.  Zhao Yunlan sighed.  He had to do this, not because he didn't like Shen Wei, he just didn't want to put Shen Wei's life in dangerous.  So he needed to push him away.  This is for the best.

"Tell me why Yunlan, it's okay if you don't like me.  But I still want to be your friend.  Don't worry about my feeling.  If you ask me to stop, I will stop but don't push me away.  I don't have a lot of friends.  I only have you, Da Qing and Guanying.  I don't want to lose a friend"

"Yes, I don't like you at all.  Since the first time I realized that you might have a crush on me so I decided to avoiding you.  But now after I heard your confession, It makes me more sure about the idea of ​​never seeing each other again.  Beside you know very well that I have fiancee right?  I don't want to betray him.  And I don't want you to be a third person.  So please stop that feeling "

"I'll stop, but please don't leave," Shen Wei begged

"Stop begging Xiao Wei, I don't like it.  And that's my final decision.  Forget about me because this is the last time we see each other.  You were fine before you met me so I'm sure you will be fine after this" Zhao Yunlan stood up and left but Shen Wei held his hand and stopped him.

"Do I deserve this?" Now Shen Wei couldn't hold his tears.

"Yes, because love is mutual feeling, Xiao Wei.  I don't have a feeling toward you, if I stay here and befriend with you, I will feel uneasy because I know that you like me.  I'm not sure you will stop your feeling.  You can't be that selfish right?  Please respect my decision and think about my fiancee.  I belong to someone, I belong to my fiancee not you.  Stop being like this and grow up.  At first I just don't like you, but seeing you like this makes me start to hate you" Zhao Yunlan let go of Shen Wei's hand and left the shop.

Da Qing who saw Zhao Yunlan went to try to chase after Zhao Yunlan.

"Sir ..." Da QIng shouted "You left your changes"

"Take the changes, considering that as your tips" Zhao Yunlan said and then got into his car.  He left the shop in a rush but after 10 minutes he stopped his car and he sighed.

"I'm sorry, Xiao Wei ... I'm sorry I have to do this.  I want you to be safe.  Please hate me all your life, I deserve that.  I rather see you hate me than see you get hurt because of me.  Xiao Wei I'm sorry.  If only you know that I also like you, so much.  But I think we're not mean to be together because of that and also because I have fiancee" Zhao Yunlan took out the ring from his pocket "Where are you ……… please come to me and help me"

***

Shen Wei had never felt broken heart before, this time was the first time and it was very painful.  Especially when he did not know what his mistake was.  Well, maybe he did something wrong, maybe having crushed Zhao Yunlan is wrong.  Zhao Yunlan not only rejected him, but also hurt him and just disappeared.  Shen Wei was so devastated.  He locked himself in his room for a few days, he didn't want to eat.  And even when his mom forced him to eat, he threw up after that.  He clearly had a depression.  If only Zhao Yunlan just rejected him maybe he could bare that pain, but Zhao Yunlan's harsh words also the fact that Zhao Yunlan hates him and disappear really torn his heart into pieces.

His parents worried about him so much, also Guanying and Da Qing.  Shen Wei not just abandoned his family and friends but also his coffee shop.  They are all also confused because they didn't know the reason behind it.

Also one thing that happened after the broken heart.  Now, Shen Wei hated people who called him Xiao Wei.  He even shouted at his mom when his mom called him like that.  This was indeed so bad.

***

So since a lot of my dear readers asking me about the next chapter, I tried to remember what the plot and decided to re-write again because I still out of the town.

Now I feel satisfied because I'm sure this chapter is pretty much the same as my original chapter that I have on my flash drive. Hope you like it.

I'm sorry I've been busy with work and also busy dealing with my health. I will come back home on monday and start to update everyday again.

Thank you for vote and comments. Take care of your health and have a good day. See you later! 💙💙💙💙💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 1K 18
Hello this is my first Attempt to write a story, I hope it will be a good one and worth it to read. My most loved characters are of course of Guardia...
1.5K 206 42
"How could you do this to me? I loved you Yunlan" "No, wait Wei. let me explain" "There is nothing to explain. I can see the reason for your betrayal...
4.5K 350 20
Shen Wei drop out of college and now is working as a security guard in a certain mall, because he needs money for his sick didi Yezun. One day luck c...
756 97 15
Zhao Yunlan is a lonely guy who hardly to fall in love. Even Zhu Hong tried to tackle him, his heart never moved. But then he saw the most beautiful...