11

To the world, you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

***

"Go check out her room, I'll keep her busy here" Shen Wei told Wangji, they were looking for evidence of poison that was said by Xichen last night.  Wangji came up with the idea of ​​keeping all the servants busy so he would have chance to find the poison.  So here they were today, Shen Wei kept all the servants busy with cleaning the house.  Wangji started his mission and Shen Wei watched all the servant.

"As you know, my husband is sick and I believe that's because of something unhealthy.  That's why I want all of you to keep this house clean, I don't want to see a dust even just a little" What Shen Wei means by all his servants was included in the step mother Ru Mei.  Shen Wei knew that Ru Mei was the cause behind Zhao Yunlan's illness.  He wanted to give this woman a little lesson. "Ru Mei, can you clean that floor properly?"

"Xiao Wei, I'm not a maid!" Ru Mei protested

"You are, remember what my husband said?  If you dare to disobey then I will do something that you will regret!"  Shen Wei threatened.  Of course Shen Wei's attitude like this is not the real character of Shen Wei.  But he should do his role well.  That woman is a very cunning woman who has a brain full of evil plans.  She got Zhao Yunlan, meaning that this woman was already one step ahead of them.  If Shen Wei didn't have Wangji then maybe he and Zhao Yunlan would have been defeated by this woman.

Zhao Yunlan who felt lonely in his room decided to go out.  He was a little surprised when he saw that all the servants were busy with their jobs, included Ru Mei, Zhao Yunlan then saw Shen Wei also there.

"Baby ..." Zhao Yunlan called

"Hey, why are you here? You better stay in the room.  Everyone is busy cleaning the house, here is still a lot of dust, it is not good for your health" Shen Wei said then touched Zhao Yunlan's forehead "Your fever is gone. Are you hungry?"

"A bit yeah," nodded Zhao Yunlan

"Well, let's go to the kitchen" Shen Wei said, he saw Wangji nodded from afar "They've cleaned the kitchen, I will cook something for you"

"Babe, why did you suddenly order them to clean the house?  I know that it's not because of my illness" Zhao Yunlan asked but Shen Wei didn't answer.  He was busy with his cooking instead so Zhao Yunlan asked his bodyguard "Wangji?"

"Shen Wei suspected that someone has poisoned you, so we made a plan to look for evidence," Wangji answered

"Poison?  So you mean what happened to me because I got poisoned?"  Zhao Yunlan widened his eyes "How?"

"At first Wangji suspected Wang Zheng.  Then we gave Xichen the tea sample that Wang Zheng made for you.  Last night Xichen came and told us that the tea was poisoned.  He injected a medicine to you to make that poison in your body sleep while we find out what the poison is, so he can give you the right antidote" Shen Wei explained and placed a plate in front of Zhao Yunlan "I believe it's not cancer "

"If that's not cancer, there's a possibility that my grandfather and my father also got poisoned, right?"

"Yes, then we can put them in jail.  Finally ... "  Shen Wei nodded "We just have to find another evidence about your mother’s accident"

"Then, did you find it?"  Zhao Yunlan asked and Wangji nodded

"I found white powder in a small bottle" Wangji showed them the bottle "I'll give this to my brother soon"

"Where did you find it?" Zhao Yunlan asked again

"Wang Zheng’s room of course"

"This Wang Zheng, I can't believe she did that to me" Zhao Yunlan sighed "She was my father’s favorite servant"