Arranged Marriage to HIM

By ju5ta9url

WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16YEARS OLD SO MAY BE CRINGEY AND TOXIC, YET TO BE EDITED... Rich family. People would thi... More

Authors Note!
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Extras!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Epilogue
**Last note **

Chapter 13

58.2K 2.1K 79
By ju5ta9url

Tanvi's P.O.V.

I love my bed so much. It's so comfy and warm. I snuggle more into my bed and sigh before I try to fall asleep again. But it's difficult.

The fuck!

Only when I'm getting more comfortable, does my sleep have to vanish. Slowly, I open my eyes and I'm met with the most handsome man on earth. Yep, that's right, my husband. It's sounds weird when I call him my husband.

His hair is all over his face and he's pouting a little. He looks cute. Too cute. After coming out of my fantasy world do I realize that I'm on top of him. My legs on either side of his waist. His hands on my waist. I'm on top of him. Omg! This is weird. This is embarrassing. How the hell did I end up on top of him? Whatever, I atleast got a good night sleep.

My hands are on either of his shoulders. I tilt my head a little to get a clear view of his face. My hand trails from his shoulder, to his jaw to his cheek. The pad of my thumb caresses his cheekbone. My other hand weaves through his hair. I could feel his arms tighten around me. I lean in and place a soft kiss on his cheeks. Adorable.

When I look back at him, I notice his eyes are open as they stare at me. I gasp. This is embarrassing! I clear my throat inorder to clear the awkwardness.

"Urmm.... Happy birthday Arjun", I murmur softly and lay my head on his chest. His heart was beating fast. Maybe it was because he just woke up or the fact that a fat ass lady is on top of him.

In an instant I was under him as he switched our positions. I gasped as my back hit the soft bed. He smirks when he sees he caught me off guard. He holds my hands above my head as he leans closer. I try to wriggle out of his hold but I can't.

"Thank you wifey, I'm surprised you remembered", he says and leans closer until our noses touch. My breath hitches. Gosh! He's too close. He notices this effect on me and his eyes gleam with amusement.

"Do I make you nervous wifey?"

"N-no, n-not at all"

"Now?" He asks and one of his hand caresses my jaw and the nape of my neck. His feathery touch makes my mind go fuzzy. Because I don't trust my tongue, I just shake my head negatively.

"Now?" He places a light kiss on my jaw. I let out a whine and tug in his hand. This feeling is too overwhelming. The butterflies in my stomach. The touch. The way he straddles my waist.

He looks up at me with an emotion in his eyes. It's too difficult to cypher the emotion. He then kisses on my cheek. The place when I have my chicken pox mark. The one that is too close to my lip. I gulp audibly and close my eyes. My whole body shivers as goosebumps take over me. Dammit!

"One day... One day you will agree to it", he says, more likely promises before getting up and going to take a shower.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

It's his birthday party today. Mom and dad have decided to throw a birthday party in our mansion. God only knows how the workers managed to decorate this house but damn, they sure did a great job. The house is lit with bright fairly lights and it looks absolutely aesthetic.

Currently I'm getting ready. Because I didn't know what to give, I brought his an expensive watch. The one that Roshan told me he wanted. I personalized it a little and behind it I told the company to write

From Anvi

Forever yours

He loved the gift a lot. He hugged me and couldn't stop saying thank you.

When I look at the reflection in the mirror, I can say I look pretty presentable.

The peach lehenga looks good on me with my hair tied up in a low bun.

The party is going full on with Dj. People are dancing, eating chit-chatting and what not. My family is also invited. I greeted them and Yash and me interacted a little before they all left. They had to go to some function being hosted my Yash's family too. But I'm just glad that they came. Sanjay tried to make small conversations here and there but nothing much. Anyways, I'm happy he atleast tried.

Just when I finish eating the DJ plays slow music and I surely do know what this mean. Couple dance. I roll my eyes and go over to drink something carbonated when a hand blocks me. I turn to look at the owner of the hand and it is none other that my husband. He looks really handsome today, with the suit and a peach tie that matches my lehenga.

"May I have a dance with you, beautiful lady?"

I raise my eyebrows and pretend to think.

"Urmm..."

"Come on drama queen, just one dance!", He groans. I let out a small chuckle before placing my hand in his and letting him lead me to the centre of the dance floor and we start swaying together. With his hands around my waist and my hands on his shoulders and my head leaning on his shoulder.

After twirling, spinning and stepping on his feet, the slow music came to a halt and the sound of claps could be heard. We were so busy with our moment, that we didn't notice everyone stop whatever they were doing and look at us.

Excusing myself, I rushed to the restroom. The music was blasting now. I stayed there for a while before getting out.

As I'm about to walk towards the living room, a hand latches onto my wrist and pulls me in a spare room or a store room harshly.

What the actual fuck?

When I take a look at the person, I stare in confusion because I've seen him for the first time. I hear shuffling and I notice that now there are two men. Two men and me. In this dimly lit room. Oh god! There wicked grins on both of their faces.

"Ooooo, this is arjun's beloved", one of them whistles lowly.

"No wonder Arjun keeps her close", the other adds on as he rubs his hands together and snatches my dupatta(the net scarf I was wearing). I try to run my the guy hold me and pushes me roughly in the wall causing my back to come in direct contact with it and I wince.

"No baby, let us also taste some of you", ewwwwwwwwww I'm disgusted by these men. They're gonna do something wrong to me. Wrong is not the word I should use. I'm crying full on as they trail their hand from my stomach to my face.

What did I do to deserve this? 

I sobbing full on as they kiss my neck and my palms. The man with brown hair tries to reach for the zip of my blouse. I scream hoping that someone would hear me over the loud music. Even though my voices couldn't reach the others, the other guy clamps a hand over my mouth muffling all the screams. The zip comes undone and the grabs the blouse and throws it to the other side of the room leaving me in my strapless bra.

They smirk as their take their eyes from top to bottom. I cry more as realise where this is going and I know nobody will be able to help me due to the fucking loud music.

They start assaulting my neck and my exposed regions. I start seeing black dots in my vision and I start going limp. Just when my eyes are about to close, the door slams open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, there something cute in this chapter and then there's some drama. I mean I have to keep a balance.

Anyways, omg! I reached 1k views. I'm so happy I can't explain it through words.

I thank you all for viewing and event those constant people who keep voting me. I'm so happy to have viewer like you all.

Preethikasuresh thanks for voting

Someone slamming the door open to save Tanvi:

Please vote, comment and share.

Love,
D❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586K 52.2K 35
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
1.3M 49.6K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...
269K 23.5K 62
Yash Purohit- 27 year old CA, Carefree, Bindass, Jolly, happy Go person. Once you meet him, he will ensure your comfort. He gives his time to family...
997K 71.9K 72
๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ 2-๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ She became his life the moment he saw her, VIE meaning LIFE in french. What happens when she dis...