The Start of a New Era (Koji...

By KawaiiFlareon

Mika Lyoko always wanted to be a hero ever since she was a little girl. She knew that she had to face fierce... More

Character Information
Prologue
Entrance Exam, Part 1
Entrance Exam, Part 2
Results
First Day
Meeting New People
Quirk Apprehension Test
After the Quirk Test
Quirk Details
Combat Training, Part 1
Combat Training, Part 2
Praise and Rivalries
Class Representative
Chaos in the Cafeteria
USJ
Facing Villains
Aftermath of USJ
Hanging Out with the Girls
Learning One Another
Strong Bonds
The Truth
Training
Declaration of War
The Race
Cavalry Battle
Pride
Round One
Round Two
Aftermath
Hero Names
Patrol
Iwate
Confession
Fire Incident
Telling the Parents
Progress
Studying
Practical Exam
Mall Time
Fun at the Pool
Beast's Forest
Beginning of Training Camp
Forgiveness
Test of Courage
Birthday Special #1: Animal Care
Kamino Incident
Heights Alliance
Dorm Competition, Part 1
Dorm Competiton, Part 2
Dorm King
Ultimate Moves
Ani-Takeover
Upgrades
Explanation
Targets, Part 1
Targets, Part 2
Rescue
Licenses
Opening Ceremony
Abrupt
The Big Three
Experience into Power
Operation: Date Night, Part 1
Operation: Date Night, Part 2
Date, Part 1
Date, Part 2
Wrath
Rescue Mission
Coming from the Heart
After the Rescue Mission
Birthday Special #2: Girl Talk
Shie Hassaikai News
Hospital Visit
Double Battles, Part 1
Double Battles, Part 2
Past Mistakes
Girl's Night, Part 1
Girl's Night, Part 2
Hostage Training, Part 1
Hostage Training, Part 2
Decisions
The Plan
Little Hiccup
Culture Festival
Unexpected
Memories
Reality
Arguement
Hardship
Birthday Special #3: Care
Teams
Joint Battle
Surprise
Thin Ice
Sick
Disaster Training, Part 1
Disaster Training, Part 2
Media Training
Fear
Reunion
Festivity
Change
Halloween Special: Party Time
Christmas Special: Secret Santa
Birthday Special #4: Plans
Birthday Special #5: Beach Day
Movie Special: Heroes Rising, Part 1
Movie Special: Heroes Rising, Part 2
Christmas Special #2: Christmas Shopping
Birthday Special #6: Baby Koda
Birthday Special #7: Guy Talk
Birthday Special #8: Birthday Song

Kidnapped

206 1 0
By KawaiiFlareon

On a Sunday afternoon, Mika and Koji were sitting on the couch on the co-ed floor cuddling. Fumikage sat across from them, "Have you two finished Present Mic's English homework?" he asked.

Mika looked at Fumikage, "Yeah, do you need any help?" she asked. Fumikage nodded, "If you don't mind, I could use some help." he said; Mika nodded, "Sure." she said.

Before Mika could help Fumikage, Momo entered the co-ed floor and spotted them, "Hello there." she said. Mika turned to Momo, "Hey Momo, what's up?" she asked.

Momo turned to them, "I was wondering if you'd like to join me on a shopping trip." she said. Fumikage looked at Momo, "Is it to cure your boredom?" he asked. Momo waved her hands, "I-It's not a shopping spree." she said, "I need some personal things from the general store."

Mika had her hand on her chin, "Now that you mention personal things, I could use some more shampoo and I have enough cash to buy a board game." she said.

Momo smiled, "So, you'll join me?" she asked. Mika nodded, "I don't mind." she said; she turned to Koji, "Do you want to tag along?" she asked. Koji nodded, and they turned to Fumikage; he sighed, "I guess I'll join you." he said, "I could use a break from my homework."

Momo smiled, "Alright! Now all we have to do is ask for Aizawa-sensei's permission." she said. They nodded as they got up and got their shoes.

(Time Skip)

After some convincing with Mr. Aizawa, Momo walked on the sidewalks with a smile. Momo turned to Mika, Koji, and Fumikage in the back, "Come on! We need to get to the general store before it closes." she said.

Fumikage sighed, "Why were we brought to this?" he said, "She could walk to the general store on her own." Mika looked at Fumikage, "I don't mind it too much." she said as she stretched her arms, "I could use a break like shopping with others after the training we've been through."

As they were walking, a dark figure was behind them. Mika felt a chill down her back; when she turned around she saw nothing, Weird... I swore someone was behind us. she thought.

They turned to Mika, "Come on, Mika." Momo said, "We need to get going." Mika shook her head and turned to them, "Coming." she said as she caught up with them.

(Time Skip)

As they arrived at the general store, they walked around in the building. They stopped at an area filled with board games. As Mika was looking at one of the board games, the dark figure was behind her.

The dark figure held a bit of Mika's hair, making her feel chills down her back; when she turned around, no one was behind her, What the hell was that? she thought.

"Mika." Mika turned her head and saw Momo, "Is something wrong?" Before Mika could speak, Fumikage and Koji found them, "We got some things we needed." he said, "Are you guys done?"

Before Momo could say anything, Mika grabbed her arm, "Momo and I need to go to the bathroom." she said, "Be back soon." Momo looked at Mika, "But I-" she dashed towards the closest bathroom.

Fumikage and Koji were confused, "What was that about?" Fumikage asked. Koji shrugged his shoulders as they continued looking around.

(Time Skip)

Mika and Momo quickly reached the girl's bathroom. Mika looked around and sighed in relief, "Good, they didn't follow us." she said. Momo looked at Mika, "What was that about?" she asked.

Mika looked at Momo, "What?" she asked; she got serious, "Don't play dumb, you've been acting strange when we were walking on the sidewalks." she said, "What's going on?"

Mika sighed and tapped her fingers, "I think... someone is following us." she said; Momo was shocked, "What." she said. Mika nodded, "Well... I think they're specifically following me." she said, "When I was looking at a board game, it felt like someone was messing with my hair."

Mika placed her hair on her shoulder and played with it for a bit, "If Koji wanted to play with my hair, he would ask me... but the person who messed with my hair didn't say a thing." she continued.

Momo nodded, "How come you said nothing about it?" she asked. Mika sighed, "Because I thought I was just being paranoid, and had a feeling you wouldn't believe me." she said.

Momo shook her head, "I believe you." she said, making Mika look at her, "If something was following you, we should head back to the dorms immediately." Before Momo left, Mika grabbed her hand, "Wait a minute, Momo." she said.

Momo turned to Mika, "Something wrong?" she asked. Mika looked at Momo, "Think you can create something for me?" she asked lowly. Momo was confused, "What?" she asked.

Fumikage and Koji were at the front of the bathrooms and waited for the girls. Mika and Momo got out of the bathroom, "Sorry about that." Momo said, "We should get going." Koji and Fumikage nodded as they got up and left the store.

(Time Skip)

As it got darker, they were walking back to the dorms. Mika was at the back and looked around for any suspicious people. Fumikage looked at Mika, "You seem to be very cautious just from a hunch that someone is following you." he said.

Mika sighed, "I'm just trying to figure out if my hunch is right or wrong." she said, "Guess I'm just being too paranoid." Momo looked at them, "Whether it's right or wrong, we still need to return to the dorms and tell Sensei about this." she said; the others nodded and continued walking.

"Finally got you where no cops will see us." Mika froze at the voice. Mika turned her head and saw the dark figure behind her. Mika's eyes widened and turned to them, "Every-" the dark figure covered her nose and mouth with a rag with chloroform on it, knocking her out instantly.

They turned around and saw the dark figure carry Mika on their shoulders, "This isn't good, she was right." Momo said. They got into a fighting stance, "Dark Shadow!" Fumikage shouted, causing Dark Shadow to come out of him, "Get Lyoko!"

As Dark Shadow got close to Mika, the figure placed their hand on the ground, "I don't think so." she said; the ground beneath them shook and break apart, making them lose balance and get away from the area.

When the small earthquake subsided, Mika and the dark figure disappeared; Koji looked around in a panicked state, "They're gone." he said lowly. Momo looked at them, "We need to get to Aizawa-sensei immediately." she said; they nodded as they started running to the dorms.

(Time Skip)

Mr. Aizawa was in his room looking through some papers; he heard frantic knocks on his door, making him turn towards it, "One sec." he said.

Mr. Aizawa got out of his seat and walked towards the door; when he opened the door, he saw Momo, Koji, and Fumikage in front of his door, "We've got trouble, Sensei." Momo said. Mr. Aizawa looked at them, "Why are you three still up? There are still classes tomorrow." he said.

Mr. Aizawa noticed someone was missing, "Hang on, I remember there were four of you wanting to go to the general store to get personal things." he continued, "Where's Lyoko?" Momo looked at Mr. Aizawa, "She got captured." she said.

Mr. Aizawa's eyes widened, "Was it the League of Villains?" he said. Momo shook her head, "I don't think so." she said, "They were alone."

Mr. Aizawa nodded, "It's possible this villain hides in the shadows, but I don't think they're a big-time villain." he said. Momo held out a tracker and turned it on, "Sensei." she said, making Mr. Aizawa turn to her, "With this device, we could track her down."

They looked at the tracker and saw a red dot far away from them, "Smart move, Yaoyorozu." Mr. Aizawa said. Momo looked down, "Actually... this was Mika's idea." she said.

(Flashback Begins)

Momo looked at Mika, "A tracking device?" she asked. Mika nodded, "For some odd reason, I have this feeling that this person following us wants to capture me." she said, "So... if this person captures me, I could give you guys and Sensei the chance to find the location."

Momo nodded and created a tracking device; she handed it to Mika and created the tracker for it, "Once I turn this tracker on, the tracking device you have will activate automatically." she said.

Mika nodded and put the tracking device in her pocket; she looked at Momo and smiled a bit, "Thank you, Momo." she said.

(Flashback Ends)

Mr. Aizawa nodded and looked at them, "I'm going to the location." he said, "If you three don't want to be involved, you can leave." The three of them stayed put; Mr. Aizawa nodded, "Then... get changed into your hero costumes quickly." he said.

They nodded, "Yes sir." they said and left to change into their hero costumes. Mr. Aizawa looked at them, Hopefully, she doesn't do anything that could kill her. he thought as he closed the door to his door behind him and caught up with them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 8.2K 32
『𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
996K 35K 55
L/N Y/N had been the centre of attention during her middle school years. Always being the one others would talk about, teachers taking full notice of...
2.9K 87 12
This story follows our main protagonist Shiro, who, up until now, did have the best type of upbringing. From his parents avoiding him like the plague...
542 16 13
(y/n) (l/n) wants to be a hero. Her family is broke and her dad's in jail, but she applies to UA's hero course nonetheless, along with her best frien...