β€’balanceβ€’ reylo au

By forcebond

**alternate ending to tros** after the fall of the first order, everything seemed to regain purpose and bala... More

hello!!
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
Authors Note
X
XI
XIII
wow!!
XIV
XV
thank you thank you!!
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX

XII

36 4 1
By forcebond

I didn't want to let him go. He was all could think about right now, his hands on my waist, my hands in his hair, him pulling me closer with every second passing.

him. him. him.

I leaned back a bit to catch my breath.

"Fuck..Issac I-I" I was trying to articulate my thoughts when he put his hand under my chin, smiling as he pulled me back, kissing me again.

He was making my mind run wild, what would I do without him?

I pulled back again, laughing at his disappointed face.

"Issac, we really have to come up with a plan for this..force thing. As much as I would like to continue, we have to try our best to..stay focused"

"Fine, just know that I am deeply hurt by this." He said, laughing as he got up. He grabbed our cups and walked to the kitchen, our coffee had grown cold by now.

He walked back in, putting on a shirt. I don't know why he has a shirt in the kitchen..but he has his ways.

"So..are you going to tell Ryder about what we have going on any time soon?"

"I don't know, do you think it is worth telling?"

"Yeah..yeah I do. Honestly, I don't plan on letting you go without some kind of a fight. We are..connected remember. The world is rooting for us." He said, grabbing a book and sitting on the floor across from me.

"You..are such a dork. I'll tell him soon, just..give me some time. I think he really likes me"

"You weren't calling me a dork ten minutes ago" He said with a smirk "Just..let me know before you tell him, so I can hide here in case he wants to fight or something"

"You don't have to worry, Ryder isn't the fighting type."

"Thank god, cause I would kick his ass" he said, leaning towards me and kissing me lightly on the cheek.

I giggled as his lips touched my skin, my skin felt like it was on fire whenever he touched it.

"I'll talk to him tomorrow, no need to worry. Now, I think I have a plan. Do you have a map?"

He nodded, filing through some papers before handing me the map.

I opened it and grabbed a pen, circling an area of the galaxy. He looked at me perplexed, trying to understand.

"Do you know about Luke Skywalker?" I asked

"Of course, everyone in the galaxy does"

"Well, my mom was trained by him and so was my dad. Over 19 years ago, He went off the grid and my mom took me to the island where he was. Ever since then I have felt drawn to it. This morning, I found the exact coordinates to the island. I want to fly back there in a week to train, and I want you to come with me. We can bring all of the supplies that we need, there are sleeping quarters there. It will be...amazing. We will be unstoppable Issac" I said, running out of breath, I was getting way too excited.

"Wow..I don't know what to say. You sure we can handle this? I mean..won't we need some guidance?"

"I was thinking of that and we can keep in contact with my parents. They said they would train me, so if we call them occasionally they can give us some guidance. I am sure they would be happy to help, and they have jobs so they can't uproot their lives to train us. This is the best way to do it, plus we have all of these books and documents that can help us"

"You really thought of everything have you. I'm down, I mean do I really have a choice?"

I laughed "No you really don't"

"This will be nice, it's like a vacation..except we train all day and get in touch with our feelings. It will be great, to have some actual time alone" He placed his hand on my thigh, my breath hitched.

"Did I forget to mention that there are is a small group of people who keep the island intact..so we won't be entirely alone"

Good job Leiana, way to be sexy.

"Wow..you really know how to keep the mood going" He said, leaning in closer to me "and you are sexy, trust me. I can read your thoughts remember?"

I blushed like an idiot. I planted a light kiss on his lips and stood up. I had to go and talk to my parents about everything.

"Sorry I have to go, I will be back later tonight though. Come over to mine at like 8, we can hang out" I said, grabbing my bag and heading out the door. He agreed and waved at me as I left. I couldn't stop smiling all the way home.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I walked into my house, greeted by my parents sitting on the couch reading.

"Hey honey, how was your morning?" My dad said, looking up from his book.

"It was..eventful. Can I talk to you guys about something?" I asked, sitting down on the chair across from them.

"Of course Leiana, what's wrong?" My mom said, her tone laced with concern.

An hour later, I had told them everything. About my connection to Issac, my relationship with Ryder, and my connection to the island. It was hard to be so vulnerable. I looked up at them, my dad had his head in his hands and my mom was sat back with her arms crossed. They looked..upset and confused.

"Leiana, this is a lot of take in. You are telling me..that you have a connection through the force with a boy from the outer rim and you don't know why. Now you want to run off with him and train on a remote island, leaving everyone behind. That's crazy honey, you have to realize it." My dad said, his voice muffled by his hands on his face. I could tell he was mad.

"But Ben..doesn't this seem kind of familiar? The connection, the sense of rebellion and adventure, it sounds like us. We should be..supportive my love. Wouldn't you have wanted some support if we had gotten it?"

"Yes, but you know how that went. We both went through so much pain to get to where we are. Our connection almost destroyed us, I don't want that for her."

"It brought us closer in the end though, if you disregard all the bad stuff. Ben, we should give her the chance we never got"

I felt like a third wheel, they were having a full conversation without me.

My dad took a deep breath, clearing running through everything in his head. "Fine. Just know that if anything goes wrong I won't hesitate to say I told you so" He said, standing up and kissing my mom on the cheek. "I have to go to work, I'll see you both tonight"

We waved at him and said goodbye.

"Mom, I have a question."

"Sure sweetie, ask away"

"Did you and dad have a connection through the force? Like Issac and I"

"Yes, that was how we got to where we are right now. We were connected, against our own will, by Supreme Leader Snoke. It was his way of..controlling us. The connection stayed even after Snoke died, and together we were unstoppable. The connection tested all aspects of our relationship, but in the end it helped us understand one another. I love your father so much, I would not be where I am today without him. The force has a way of connecting us to the people who will change our lives, whether we like it or not."

"Do you think Issac and I have the potential to be as..powerful as you and dad?"

"Honey..I think that you are extraordinary. You have the potential for greatness, I am sure Issac is amazing as well. As long as you both stay focused and open to vulnerability, you will be paving the way for the next generation to follow you. Your father and I both believe in you, we will help you along the way the best we can" My mom said, walking over to me and hugging me.

"Thank you mom, I love you" I said, my voice muffled by her shoulder

"I love you more Leiana"

We pulled back from the hug, smiling at eachother before going our separate ways. My mom headed off to help Finn with something and I went back to my room. I might as well clean before Issac shows up.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Later that night..

I heard a knock at my door at exactly 8pm. I smiled, of course he would be perfectly on time. I opened the door and there he was, he looked nervous. Gosh he was such a dork.

"Come in" I said, leaning back and letting him in.

"Thanks" He said, smiling tightly as he walked inside. I took his hand quickly leading him to my room, I had to get him away before my parents bombarded him with questions.

"So, why did you invite me over?" He asked shutting the door behind us.

"I just..wanted your company tonight. Is that so bad?" I asked, laying down on my bed. I gestured for him to come join.

He joined me, putting his arm around me. We sat there all night, just holding one another. We talked about the entire world, It felt nice to be connected to one another. To know that no matter what, we would each be there.

That night we fell asleep holding each other. We dreamed about the island, it was all that was on our minds. Our great escape.
———————————————————————

Remember to comment and vote!

Love y'all 🥰🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.4K 3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
910K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
71.9K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
1.1M 36.5K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...