Snowly kisses<3

By Xx13MusicLover13xX

It's Mackenzie's last day of school for Winter break she takes care of her sister and lives with her friend M... More

Snowly kisses<3 +1!
Snowly Kisses<3 +3!
Snowly Kisses<3 +4!
Snowly Kisses<3 +5!
LAST REMINDER! i think (: 2nd AND 1st!

Snowly Kisses<3 +2!

138 2 4
By Xx13MusicLover13xX

I know It's slow but every story Is It gets interesting later on! I have a few surprising events going to happen :P so keep reading youuh wont regret it. still not done I saved just in case something happened to my computer like last time >:( and this ones a bit short I'll fix that tommorow.and something weird happened I pressed save then when I came back to it it had a little <p> then everything I mean everything was smushed together and I just had to seperate it UHHHH!!!! and the italics i had to do again I'll fix what i may have messed up tommorow...

*Recap*

Hoping to scare him I opened the door as quietly as i could and looked around quickly taking in my environment.

I walked slowly and tip toed to my next destination, the living room.

I stopped when I saw something my eyes couldn't believe. Tears trickled at my eyes when I saw the sight of Summer on Zack's lap with there lips pressed together.

I repeated her words from earlier today

"Just thought you'd like to hear me say I hope you have a good winter break after today."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

My purse fell out of my now trembling hands and landed with a loud Thump!

The sound of my purse drew there attention giving me looks like they just noticed I was here.

"What are you doing here?" Zack said under his breath.

"I think the real questions what Is she doing here!" I muffled and scolded him.

"Just let me-" Zack said regret In his voice.

"Explain?" I inturupted, "What's there to explain! What did you just so happen to fall on Summer and your lips somehow manage to touch." I snapped, cringing at how harsh that sounded.

It doesn't matter If It's harsh I told myself, he's just another player! More tears trickled at my eyes, pouring out from my tear ducts.

"Just let me explain!" Zack got up from the brown love seat.

My eyes widened at his tone of voice, he never raised his voice.

Watching him with clutched teeth and my fists in balls I growled

"Then tell me what happened?"

He narrowed his eyes.

"I thought so."

I snag my purse of the ground hiking it over my shoulder.

Digging my hands into my pocket before going out the door I touch a cold piece of metal and chuck it at him aiming for his face. But I miss hitting him in the chest.

He bent down to grab It never leaving my gaze.

Grabbing me by the arm I scream "Let Go!"

"Not until you hear what I have to say,"

"I gave you a chance now if you don't let go In three you leave me no choice."

One, Two, Three. At three I frantically slammed my head back hitting Zack straight In the nose.

He loosened his grip enough so I could escape.

I ran to my car as fast as I could gasping for air when I was strapped Inside.

Guilt washed over me as I think of how hard I hit Zack In the nose.

Focusing on the door before I left I see Zack with a bloody nose, and Summer being shrugged off Zack's forearm. She noticed me and gave me a devilish grin matching Taylor's from earlier today.

Not even sending a glance back to them I drove off getting as far away as possible, well atleast as far as my house go's.

I reached for the heat not realizing how cold I was.I rubbed my exposed arms knowing It would be black and blue in the morning from the cold since I have very sensitive skin.

The jets sneezed heat at my icy face making me well up with relief.

When I looked up from the steering wheel I was infront of the same tan house as earlier.

I stood In the car for a few minutes releasing all the sad emotions I was experiencing.

After a few minutes passed I felt a little better and cold again as the heat shut off without me knowing.

I clutched my items into my right arm and stagger towards the door before I notice Marty's car wasn't there anymore.

He must have left I shrugged and continued towards the door.

I blinked when I saw a small figure standing in front of me.

Crap! I forgot Chelsey, my sister, was here.

"Massy?" a little voice spoke.

"Yes", I said putting my things down right next to me.

She started calling me Massy because when she was smaller she attempted to call me mackie and came out with Massy and It stuck with her since.

"Your eyes are bleeding?"

I cocked my head to the side trying to figure out what she meant.

It finally dawned on me that she meant they were red.

"Oh I was sad,"

"Why? Did you miss me,"

"Yes, I did," I couldn't help but smile.

I gestured for her to grab onto my neck picking her up piggy back style.

We both heard a bell and I went to the door but not before disposing Chelsey onto the coach.

When I opened an excited Taylor stood outside my door.

I indicated her to come in with my hair moving it back.

She responded to the gesture by nodding her head.

"Well you know Holly Holiday?"

I gave her a dumbfounded look "No I don't know the girl thats In four of my classes and has the same lunch as me."

"Oh mackie," She clicked her tongue.

"Well she's having a party down by the beach In two days she invited us!"

"Cool, do you want something to eat," my stomach rumbling as If on cue.

"Ya," She giggled.

"Pizza sound good?" I spoke loudly hoping Chelsey caught It.

"Ya!" She screamed a little to loudly.

I winced at her sudden out burst and direct my gaze back to Taylor.

I tapped my foot anxiously waiting for the pizza guy to come, he was supposed to be here 10 minutes ago.

I moaned to myself, but It was loud enough that Taylor caught it.

She raised an eyebrow at me and said "Something wrong?"

"No?" I adverted her stare as a blush made It's way onto my cheeks.

"Don't lie", she said not convinced, "Tell me."

"Nothing! I'm hungry thats all. Starving." I stumbled over a few words making them incoherent.

"Whatever," She narrowed her eyes at me but changed the subject, What are you going to wear to Holly's pa-"

She got cut off from the sound of the doorbell ringing.

"I'll get It," I said when I saw nobody moved an inch. I opened the door coming face-to-face with a guy with a buzz cut wearing a Pizza Hut uniform.

Finally someone not with shaggy hair.

"How much?" I questioned?

"For you, five dollars," He smirked.

A blush sprouted on my cheeks at his comment and handed him a 10.

I grew impatient as he took forever to give me the change.

I frowned and said "Keep the change."

He smirked and gave me the pizza box.

As I set the box on the table the whole house filled with the aroma of greese and sauce.

Everyone took a slice including Chelsey.

The table was quiet as we chewed away at our food.

Picking the cheese off I ate the remains.

Taylor cocked her head to the side, "You don't eat the cheese?"

"Nope."

I saw someone reach for my cheese disregarded on my paper plate and when I blinked It was gone.

We ate a few more slices until there were no remainder pieces.

I cleaned the kitchen as Taylor helped me grabbing her drink and pouring the clear liquid into the sink. She washed the dishes as I dryed.

"You didn't have to clean up, you are the guest," I said when we were nearly done feeling guilty.

"But I wanted to I have to do this all the time at my house anyways It's no biggy."

"Are you sure?"

"Sure." She smirked.

When we finished altogether we went into my room.

"Somethings up tell me." She demanded once Chelsey was In her room.

"Nothing!" I denied.

"Please I can see right through you Mackie."she said in a I'm-not-buying-it-tone.

"I don't know what your seeing but It's definitely nothing?" I stated.

She sighed and said "Fine I thought you'd want to tell me just cause we're best friends but I guess I'm wrong." I hated when she played the guilt game.

"Your irritable you know that?" I crossed my arms.

"I know. Now spill it."

I told her everything from remembering Zack's necklace to walking In on him and Summer.

"Wow, I should've known."

"Known what?"

"That Zack's a player I mean he Is on the football team and Summer was gonna do something like that she has been eyeing him lately."

"Taylor not everyone on the football team's a player and yup should've, oh well."

She furrowed her eyebrows and said "I'm taking you to the mall tommorow." A grin slowly appearing onto her face changing the subject.

"Umm... sure but I have to ask Marty first to see If he had planned something."

"Oh okay." She sounded slightly disappointed.

"What time is it," She spoke once more.

"Ten why?"

Her eyes widened as she mumbled "Crap, Crap, CRAP! I had to be home by now a family thing."

I handed her her black & pink couture purse and she flee'd saying

"Bye!" before running out the door. I sighed at my sudden lonelyness.

Figuring to call Taylor to see If she was home by now which she probably was.

I toppled on my bed snagging my phone off my dresser. When I flipped It the the main screen read 10 messages. Three from Taylor seven from Zack.

I ignored them calling Taylor first when she answered right away I asked "Are you home did they catch you?"

"No, How lucky am I! I better go before they think somethings up since I haven't changed yet.

"Luckiest In the world, and alright talk to you In the morning."

I hesitated before making a text to Zack.

When I was about to create one I deleted the text not knowing what to say I'd leave It alone then create another text, this went on for a while until I was fed up with it and I opened one of his texts.

I read Zack's first, It read My Boy! ily:) I winced at the caller idea hoping to change it later, Macky I can explain it's all a misunderstanding I swear I would never do anything to you you have to trust me we need to talk about this?

The next message said I no your ignoring me but can you text me back I want to know how your feeling - always your lover Zack......

I felt my face heat up at the last part he wrote "- always your lover Zack......."

Was this guy serious? He just broke my heart and know he's writing text that he'll always love me?

I don't know about you but that didn't feel like love, breaking the person you loves heart with someone who's. I stopped myself before I could continue.

I moaned shutting my phone letting tears trickle down my face.

This was going to be harder then I thought.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Again didn't proof read but how do you like It please leave meh feed back! It took meh forever to write this I didn't know what to write!! Yah I'm pretty tired knowing that i went to sleep at 4 because I was reading a watty story and couldn't put it down Curses so i woke up at 7 tired!!! (Cause of church >.<) Well I have school tommorow and I'm tired so thats all I'll read over this chapter and the third one tommorow SOOOOOOO not now!!! Lol thank youuh guys for keeping up with the stories and Thats all I guess lol! :D Thank youuh again! Vote,Comment, Fan, (If youuh want (: )<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 123 48
Rebecca struggles to get over the death of her boyfriend Sebastian. After months of depression and anxiety, she finally has the courage to move on wi...
314K 5.2K 39
Mackenzie (Mac) has moved in with her cousin for the summer after a horrible breakup. When she gets to this small town, she meets Mason Blake, who ha...
15.4K 716 27
Caiyah lived the life everyone dreamed of living. She had money, power, and an even better boyfriend, or so she thought. While on a business trip, sh...
236K 7.5K 49
When grief becomes strength and friendship becomes love, Mackenzie could still not believe what she was seeing, Ryan and Fabiola Have betrayed their...