Slytherins Heir [Draco X Read...

By Iriswrites777

~ Year four ~ Warning: This is the fourth book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the book... More

Disclaimer / update
Chapter one - Mothers Past
Chapter two - The Weasleys
Chapter three - Weasley Wizarding Wheezes
Chapter four - Nightmare Dinner
Chapter five - The World Cup
Chapter Six - Hogwarts Express
Chapter seven - Mad-eye Moody
Chapter eight - Imperio
Chapter nine - Malfoys "friends"
Chapter ten - Goblet Of Fire
Chapter eleven - Cedrics Promise
Chapter twelve - Triwizard Champions
Chapter thirteen - Ferret
Chapter fourteen - The Mystery Boy
Chapter Fifteen - Who Is She?
Chapter Sixteen - Dragons
Chapter Seventeen - The First Task
Chapter eighteen - Dracos Bad Timing
Chapter nineteen - The Dance Prep
Chapter twenty - Findri's Plan
Chapter twenty one - Dancing With The Devil
Chapter twenty two - Peter!
Chapter twenty three - The Yule Ball
Chapter twenty four - Confessions
Chapter twenty five - Standing Up To Pansy
Chapter twenty six - The Egg
Chapter twenty seven - Helping Harry
Chapter twenty eight - The Second Task
Chapter twenty nine - Messages
Chapter thirty - Padfoot is Back
Chapter thirty one - Centaurs
Chapter thirty two - Barty Crouch
Chapter thirty four - Your Family Arrives
Chapter thirty five - The Third Task
Chapter thirty six - Lord Voldemort Returns
Chapter thirty seven - The Mystery Girl
Chapter thirty eight - Escape
Chapter thirty nine - Hopeless at Hogwarts
Chapter forty - "Moodys" Big Reveal
Chapter forty one - Explanation
Chapter forty two - Hospital Ward Again
Chapter forty three - The Parting Of Ways
Chapter forty four - To Cedric
Chapter forty five - Alone at Home
Fifth book!

Chapter thirty three - Visions or Dreams?

3.4K 125 45
By Iriswrites777

Y/n pov

You watched Harry get a letter from Sirius. You smile at least he's keeping in touch.

On your way back from your walk around the castle you caught Harry, Hermione and Ron practicing stunning out behind the castle.

"Hey you three." You greet.

"Hey Y/n." Harry said sounding defeated.

"Do you want some help?" You offered.

"What do you know about stunning?" Ron asked.

"Enough, I stunned Sirius and Harry last year remember?" You remined them.

"Right." Ron said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Maybe you can help then." Harry said.

"Of course, the easiest is stupefy as it's quick doesn't last long but it's effective... anyone want to be my dueling partner?" Ron steps forward as if you won't do it. Just for him you decide to put some extra force behind it.

"Stupefy!" You cast making Ron fly back I a few feet and land on his back.

"See, simple but effective." You said turning to Harry.

"Anything else?"  Hermione asks.

"I think you should learn a basic protection spell. Protego." You tell him.

"Protego?" Harry asks.

"Yeah, someone fire a spell at me." You said wanting to give example.

"I'll do the honours, little bit of revenge." Ron said brushing some dirt off his sweater. You took your stance across from him.

"Whenever you're ready." You tell him.

"Titillando!" He fired.

"Protego." You cast simply upwards making the tickling spell Ron fired useless. Ron looked a little upset and tried again.

Ron used a slug vomiting charm and you once again protected yourself from it.

"Stupefy!" You cast making Ron once again get thrown to the ground.

"Wow... and any spell this doesn't work with?"  Harry asked.

"The unforgivable curses I believe and some powerful shield breaking charms will break through, but simple spells and some physical objects, yes." You tell them all.

You ended up helping Harry get fairly good at stunning and he learned the basics of the shield charm.

You had Divination with Harry and Ron so you didn't stray away from them.

"You'll get better with practice." You promised.

"How do you know all these spells?" Harry asked.

"I read a lot of my Sisters books when she brought them home, I know a lot of magical theory and spells I just haven't used." You admit.

"Ahhh." He said in realization.

"Yeah." You admit.

You were trying to listen to the class but the atmosphere changed entirely you felt like you couldn't breath, you drifted off into a deep sleep.

There were shapes in the all too familiar room that came into view, Wormtail, Nagini and that cloaked figure... No matter both were on the ground though Wormtail was sobbing.

"You're in luck Wormtail, your blunder has not ruined everything. He is dead." You heard the all too familiar voice of Voldemort.

"My lord!" Gasped Wormtail. "My lord, I'm so pleased and so sorry...."

"Nagini, I will not be feeding Wormtail to you after all. But there is still Harry Potter." He said making you panic.

"Now Wormtail... perhaps one more reminder why I will not tolerate another blunder from you." He said.

"My Lord... no... I beg you." Wormtail cried. Begging.

"Crucio!"  You watched in pain of Wormtail screaming in agony, you understood that pain all too well.

Voldemort then point the wand at girl.

"And you... take that long to step in again and you'll suffer worse. But a quick reminder would help." You watched as the girl shook in pain gasping and yelling in pain but trying to remain strong. You wanted to go to her, like protect her and you had no clue why.

"You woke up and you looked around you were on the floor. Next to Harry you saw him clutching his scar in pain and woke him up.

"You alright?" Ron asked. You looked at Harry in surprise if it was true... Harry like you may've had the same dream.

Of course not. Tell me Potter what was it? A premonition? A apparition?" Trelawny said making you look away.

"Nothing it's just a bad headache." Harry answered.

"What of you L/n?"

"Nothing. I think I'm just tired. I'll take Harry to the medical wing." You said Harry could tell you were lying and walked out with you the whole class stunned.

"We're not going to the hospital ward are we?" He asked.

"Heavens no. I'm just not sure where to go." You told him.

"I do. Follow me." You did and met the edge of Headmaster's entrance.

"Sherbet lemon...." Nothing happened.

Harry started listing off candy you looked at him confused until he shouted cockroach cluster and started to move.

"I was joking..." He said under him breath. You laughed and Harry smiled a bit.

You both stood outside the door. Moody, Dumbledore and Fudge were talking inside.
They were talking of Crouches disappearance and who they blamed, fudge pointed to Madam, Maxime... or You.

"Can we wrap up this discussion?" Growled Moody.

"Yes, yes lets go down to the grounds then." Fudge said impatiently.

"No, it's not that." Moody paused. "It's just that Potter and L/n want a word with you, they're out side of the door." Moody said making you cringe... you were getting to hate that eye.

The door swung open

"come in then." Moody said.

"Maybe you should go back to your class then-" But Harry wasn't having it.

"We wanted to talk o you Professor." Harry said looking solely at Dumbledore.

"Wait for me here. I will not be long." He reassured you both.

You do and you see Harry go to Fawkes, he was so nice to all manner for creature. You turned your back for only a minute and hear something open, when you turned you saw Harry looking into the cabinet that popped out, it was filed with water and you felt yourself drawn to it. You watched Harry and he dipped his face in the water. He was about to drown no don't.

"Harry!" You went to him to pull him out of the water, but you ended up being draw in too.

You fell into the water black ink surrounds you, when you next opened your eyes you were in the ministry, though it was a trail room, you were there when your father took you to work. You felt cold and saw two dementors flanking a person in chains who then sat in a chair before they left the room to go wait outside the doors.

"Harry?" You ask making sure it was really him and not another strange dream like the reason you came there in the first place.

"Y/n? You can see me?" He asks waving his hand Infront of Dumbledore who was seating to your right and Harry's left.

"Yeah, why? What's going on?" You ask getting out your wand.

"We're inside a memory... I think." He said making you slowly put you wand away confused but trusting Harry.

You went over and saw that the person in the chair was Karkaroff you saw moody was behind Dumbledore and Crouch was in the head chair.

"Igor Karkaroff, you have been brought here from Azkaban because you said you had some important information, you'd like to trade." Crouch announced.

"Crouch is gonna let him go if he gets enough names." You heard Moody mutter to Dumbledore.

"We never knew the names of all our fellows – he alone knew who we all were." Karkaroff said nervously.

"Which was a smart move to prevent something like this happening." Moody muttered.

"Do you have any names for us?" Crouch pushed.

Karkaroff began listing off names, most of which seemed to be not useful.

"You will be sent back to Azkaban well we decide." Crouch stated.

"No wait I have more! Snape! Severus Snape!" He cried out.

"Snape has been cleared by the council and vouched for by Albus Dumbledore." Crouch stated.

"No!" Karkaroff shouted glancing at the chains bounding him. "I assure you Severus Snape is a Death Eater."

Your knuckles went white it had to be a lie. Dumbledore got to his feet.

"I have given evidence on this matter. Severus Snape was indeed a Death Eater. However, he rejoined our side before Lord Voldemort's downfall and turned spy for us at great personal risk. He is now no more a Death Eater than I am." Dumbledore announced. Snape couldn't be evil right?

"S-Snape is a... Death Eater..." You muttered in Disbelief. You felt the scenery change and you feel sick. As much as Snape could be a jerk... he was your head of house.

You saw the scene change, you saw four people walk in, you noticed one of them to be a boy who only looked to be in his late teens, he looked petrified, his brown hair reminded you of someone you just couldn't place it... he was just a boy. You looked at Crouch and his face was one of pure hatred like you've never seen.

"You have been brought before the Council of Magical Law, so that we may pass judgement for a crime so heinous-" Crouch began.

"Father," The pale boy said. "Father... please..." The boy begged looking at Barty. It hit you, that was Crouches son, so young, begging his father for mercy.

"-that we have rarely heard of it inside this court," Crouch said drowning out his sons voice. "You four stand accused of capturing Auror Frank Longbottom, and subjecting him to the Cruciatus curse, believing him to know the whereabouts of He, Who Must Not Be Named-"

"Father I didn't!" Crouch jr shrieked. "I didn't. I swear it father! Please don't send me back to the dementors." He begged. You couldn't help but feel guilty for his begging, who knew if he was telling the truth?

"You are further accused of torturing Frank Longbottom's wife Alice when he would not give you information." You kept listening and watched as Barty's son was taken to Azkaban. You couldn't stop hearing him screaming begging so you lifted yourself from the water. You didn't want to see any more.

Longbottom... Neville's parents? You think to yourself. You can't think of what they had to go through. You heard the door open and you saw dumbledore.

"Sir, I can explain." You said as soon as he saw Harry.

"No need... I'll just go get potter then." Dumbledore said with a smile.

"Professor! I know I shouldn't've – I didn't mean- the cabinet door was sorta open and-" Potter tired to explain.

"I quite understand." He said putting his hand up to him.

"What is it?" Harr asks looking at the bowl.

Dumbledore explains what a pensive is, something where you can send, keep, and relive memories through. It seemed to be quite helpful.

You stayed out of the conversation until Dumbledore asked what brought the both of you here in the first place.

"Well you see professor we were in Divination and... er fell asleep." You and Harry looked at eachother unsure if you'd get in trouble for that.

"Quite understandable." You smiled lightly and nodded for Harry to continue.

"Then I had a dream..." As harry began to explain the dream it was the very same that you had. That couldn't be coincidence.

"And a girl was there Harry, in a cloak..." You said making Harry look at you with wide eyes.

"You had it too?" He asked.

"Quite... Down to the last detail." You said.

"And then my scar started to hurt, it hurt so bad I woke up." He admitted.

"I see, has it hurt at any other point this year than over the summer?" Dumbledore asked. You had no clue Harrys scar hurt over the summer.

"no, I – how did you know it hurt over the summer?" He asked.

"You are not Sirius's only correspondent. I sated in touch with him since the end of last year. I told him about the mountainside." Dumbledore said. Wow did he know everything that went on at Hogwarts?

"You knew and you had him stay there?" You ask surprised.

"He couldn't make it to the grounds with all that was happening this year."

You decided to stay silent knowing better to push the point.

Dumbledore explained that Harry was connected to Voldemort so whenever he was near or feeling especially hateful. And then he mentioned that the dreams could indeed be real and you felt everything shatter.

"Like the dreams may be real?" You asked in a tone of panic.

"Possibly, it's not unlikely." Dumbledore said noticing your tone.

"..." You thought back to every dream you could remember since last summer and you looked at your hands in fear. That girl is real...

"Sir when in the court room, were they talking about Neville's parents?" Harry asks.

"Yes. His father was an Auror like moody and he his wife were tortured for information about Voldemort." You felt sorry for Neville his parents are heros.

"So they're dead?" Harry asks making you bite your bottom lip nervously.

"No. They are insane, at St Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies Injuries. He visits them during holidays... I do not believe they recognize him." Dumbledore tells you both.

"That's horrible." You said quietly.

"Well I do believe you know that the Cruciatus cruse has lasting effects on the mind." Dumbledore said looking at you.

"indeed... I can't imagine..." You shivered. Dumbledore left the conversation closed and Harry was getting up to leave you said you had something else you wished to talk about and He said to you both not to mention anything about Neville's parents to anyone which you both promised you wouldn't.

"Sir... I think I made a terrible mistake." You said your leg bouncing.

"What happened?"

"I've been having visions... or dreams, like back in first and second year." You tell him.

"How long?" He asks.

"Every since Azkaban... I assumed many were nightmares, my worst fears, trauma relived... but if Harry saw what he did tonight then that means... it may've been true." You admitted to him.

"What was it about?" He asks intrigued.

"There's this girl... I think it's someone one form my family, who helps Wormtail keep Voldemort alive." You told him.

"And you didn't report this?" He asked surprised at how long you've seen things like this.

"I knew I was afraid of Wormtail ever since he escaped me, I mean Voldemort has never been one to love, and I mean... my mother and I don't get along the best." You said explain why you just assumed trauma.

"Do you recall all your dreams? He asked.

"I keep them in a journal to track trauma." You admitted nervously.

"I'll inform Severus... if it happens again go to him. I mean it." He ordered you.

"Yes sir." You promised before leaving.

You left the office. Your mother was a Death Eater you were sure of it... she had to be. You can't trust her.

(It's exam season! So stress af and creative energy is at an all time high! Anyway for the next few days I'll either be studying or stuff but then I get like 2 day's before school comes back so I'll continue on then! Anyway first exam is tomorrow so I hope that that goes well given I'm dumba$$ and don't study well. Sooo.... have a good night/day and I hope you enjoy)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300 0 32
This book is year 3 on. From Meeting Cedric Diggory who becomes my character, Evelyn's best friend to how her emotions towards Draco Malfoy changes...
7.7K 326 20
CURRENTLY REWRITING THIS STORY -I went back to reread this story and I noticed how bad it was. I'm going back to fix things to make it all flow bett...
34K 515 37
{Started: 30/01/2020 Finshed:15/03/2020} "Why did you left? Why did you left me?" Draco asked while rubbing fingers through her hair "I had to. I cou...
172K 6.2K 69
~ Year five ~ Warning: This is the fifth book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...