Arranged Marriage to HIM

By ju5ta9url

WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16YEARS OLD SO MAY BE CRINGEY AND TOXIC, YET TO BE EDITED... Rich family. People would thi... More

Authors Note!
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Extras!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Epilogue
**Last note **

Chapter 12

58.6K 2.3K 152
By ju5ta9url

"Yeah, I've got chicken pox", I said. I then turn to look at Sonia and notice that she has tears in her eyes.

"Sonia, don't worry, she's like my daughter, I'll take good care of her. Don't worry", I reassured her. Sonia is finally taken to her room. I've even warned the men to not enter the room because they could get it too.

I still remember the time when I had got it. It was in class 8. I was isolated because of the contagiousness. I still have one mark in my face. It's near my lip. It's almost non-existent. But upon looking closely, the small spot was clearly visible.

The doctor just came and visited Natasha. She's a little cranky but nothing I can't handle. I know how it feels. It's either pricking pain in one side of your body or it'll start itching on the other side of your body. It irritates you.

I've heard neem or Indian lilac helps sooth the itching. So I've covered the bed with neem and Natasha is sleeping in that. Even if I hadn't even got chicken pox I would have still risked my health for her. She too precious.

Currently, she's sleeping while I sit on the sofa beside the bed and play around with my phone.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Arjun's P.O.V.

Selflessness.

That's what I adore about her.

The way she puts others before her.

It's been a week since Natasha got chicken pox. It's healing now. But we still have to be away for a week. The only way I can communicate is through video call. Being in the same house as hers, I still have to video call her. Sonia is still a little on the edge that her daughter is without a mother. But whenever she speak to her daughter I can see how relieved she is.

Natasha always talks about how Anvi has been helping her and how she takes care of her. Sonia has been telling me how lucky I am to have a wife like Anvi. I think I know how lucky I am though. Everytime, I call her I can see how exhausted she is. I haven't seen her for a week now because all the essential things are given to her in Natasha's room.

Many a times, when we're talking she doses off only to wake up to the sound of Natasha's crying. Poor girl.

Over the calls, Anvi has also managed to forgive me. God knows why she did forgive me after all I've been an asshole to her, but I'm happy she did.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

It's been two weeks and Natasha is finally fully cured. Today, we could actually meet them. I could too if only I hadn't been called for the stupid meeting with one of the investors from London. He said he couldn't postpone the meeting.

Screw this investor.

After the meeting was over and after I had finished my work I was planning to go home. I can't wait to see her.

God! I sound like a teenage girl having a crush.

"Give, I'll help you", I hear her say when I enter the living room. I see my father is sitting on the sofa trying to put a bandage on his ankle. He hurt himself yesterday. It's was bleeding a lot. He is really very clumsy. With a sigh my dad gives the first-aid kit to Tanvi.

"Did anyone ever tell you you're stubborn?", He says with a genuine smile on his face.

"Yeah, and dad, if my stubbornness lets me help you then I'll be stubborn all the time", she said while working on the dressing.

"I'm so lucky to have you and Sonia as my daughter-in-laws in fact as my daughters", he said truthfully. She says nothing but just smiles and focuses on her work.

Another thing I've noticed about her is how uncomfortable she gets when someone complements her. You can clearly see it. She's not used to complements.

"I'm so glad he got you back, he really missed you...", My dad trailed off not knowing what else to say. With glossy eyes she just gives a smile before she gets up.

"There, all done", she said before taking the kit in her hands and going upstairs to our room I suppose. I then head upstairs too after greeting my father.

"Yeah, fine I'll come tomorrow to check up on that deal... Umhmm... Ok fine, bye now", she then hangs up on the phone and throws it on the bed mumbling cuss words under her breath. She has yet to notice me. She throws her head in her hands and sighs loudly.

"What happened?", I asked and she seemed shocked when she hears my voice.

"Didn't see you there", she mutters. Her hand on her chest as it heaves up and down due to the shock. I slowly walk towards her and sit down in front of her.

"You seem to be upset over something"

"I-It's nothing", she breathes out. I scoot closer until my knee touches her and tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear, before I let my palm rest on the side of her cheek.

"You know you can't lie to me Anvi, yet you do", I say softly.

"There's some problem with my business, it's nothing big though", she says truthfully.

If you're thinking why am I not shock listening to her speak about her business is because I know she's been running a business. A very successful one. She just doesn't like talking about it. Her family doesn't know about it. I'm not sure if many people actually know about it because she likes to keep it a secret. Even for me, I just know that she runs a successful enterprise but I don't know anything else about it.

My thumb caresses her cheeks as I stare at her. I could feel her lean into my touch and sigh in relief.

"You seem tired and deprived of sleep", I inform her. She just nods before yawning cutely.

Is it strange that I find her cute while yawning?

I gently tuck her inside the bed and quickly change before making my way to the bed. Today, I'm not going to stay away from her. For more than two weeks we've been distant. I'm not gonna listen to her if she argues and tells me to go away. I miss her more than I'll ever admit.

I sigh when my body hits the comforting bed. They're just so relaxing and it's just a mystery to me how I never wanna get out of my bed once I'm in it.

My hand rest on her waist waiting for her to say something but when she doesn't, I move closer to her and gently turn her around so that she is facing me. Only then I realize that she is sleeping. I let my hand weave through her brown locks as I stared at the beauty in front of me. She looked so peaceful. So beautiful. So adorable.

I place a kiss on her cheek before letting sleep consume me, with only one thought lingering I'm the back of my mind.

How did I get so lucky?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where can I get Arjun??

Do they sell him on Amazon cause if they do then I'm surely ordering one for myself.

He's so adorable sometimes.

Anyways, guess who got over 900 views and 100 views on the first chapter? Yup it's me!

I'm so happy and I thank you all because I'm getting more views on this book than my first book. *Nervous laughs*

Arjun when he thinks about his Anvi:

Anyways, I'd like to thank:
s

sk2012

sainikhitha

For voting on my book.

Please vote, comment and share.

Love,
D❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 17.3K 92
"It's look perfect in you finger" ...... the boy said "but I'm afraid" ...the girl said "buy why , what makes you afraid?"..... "this new relations...
227K 20.7K 61
Yash Purohit- 27 year old CA, Carefree, Bindass, Jolly, happy Go person. Once you meet him, he will ensure your comfort. He gives his time to family...
66.4K 3.8K 50
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
1.2M 49.8K 51
~Won in the Romance Category in Wattpad South Asia Awards 2021~ • Adira Singhania, 24 year old famous psychologist in Mumbai. Being completed her PhD...