the hardest thing Vminkook

By Snoosification

if u are confused whom to choose, or not to choose at all, but want both guys.... jimin has to decide TAEKOOK... More

chapter 1: "meeting the monster"
chapter 2: "confusion"
chapter 4: "sensitive matter"
chapter 5: "hardass"
chapter 6: "allies and revelations"
chapter 7: "fright and pleasure"
chapter 8: "confessions and choices"

chapter 3: "surprises and firsts"

488 8 0
By Snoosification

jimin moaned in pain and woke up slowly. he rubbed his face and opened his eyes. he flinshed, when he saw his grinning sister, she looked like a cat, who found a big pot full of cream.

jimin pulled his blanket up to his face, hiding his naked body. "what are u doing here?" "mom told me to get u. lunch is done" jimin looked for kook. "he is downstairs, your stallion" she grinned knowingly. "why are u so creepy?" "how was it?" "what?" "jimin..... u fucked the whole night with jungkook" "no...." lilly raised a brow. "jimin?!" "what?" "tell me!" "its.... interessting... just sex..." he shrugged.

lilly rolled her eyes. "when we have the time, i want to know everything!" "no!" "i'll tell mom!" "okay! dont, please" "god, it feels good to know i am always right!" "cocky slut" "imp" "i am not an imp!" "yeah u are. now come on, wash the filth away and come down already" "can u go out?" "oooohhh... is little jimi ashamed of his naked body?" "only cause i have marks everywhere" "really?! let me see" "lilly!"

tae fought the whole night with himself. he wanted jimin. he needed jimin. he was disappointed, that jimin didnt tell him about kook, but tae understood why. jealousy was hard on him, when he thought of that kook did the same with jimin as he did, or even more. tae balled his fists.

yoongi looked at him, he was still asleep. yoongi layed back and thought about the night they had and how it came to it. he smiled wide, thinking of his face when he woke up and saw with whom he had a hot night.

jin looked for a good book. since about an hour he looked for a new one, finally one screamed interessting to him and he grabbed for it, when some other hand also grabbed it. jin looked behind and his face derailed. "argh...u...." "u want this book?" jin nodded. "just let me read what it is about" he quickly turned the book around. jin watched him. "and?" joon nodded. "sounds good" "great. thank u" jin turned and went to the counter. "will u lend it to me, when u are done?" jin looked surprised at him. "yeah, sure, if u want" joon smiled, jin was taken aback, joons cute dimples had him off guard.

yoongi was partying at a house party of some pupils of his school. he was kinda bored, it was always the same. he watched some people dance and unfortunately hobi was the best. yoongi had to admit that the movements were smooth and sharp. he admired everyone who could move his body pretty good, he himself was too lazy to even try.

yoongi made it his amusement to follow and watch hobi the whole night. he noticed how much hobi drank and how depressed hobi became with every glass. soon hobi didnt moved his body so smoothly and controlled anymore, he stumbled and wobbled around the house.

suddenly his knees gave in, yoongi was fast, catching him in time. "i think i bring u home" hobi just mumbled something.

yoongi threw hobi on his bed and sighed. he was heavy, even so hobi was a skinny boy.

yoongi started to get out of his stinky clothes, when hobi woke up from his alcoholic coma. "where...am i?" "at my house" "why?" "u whined about not wanna be alone tonight" yoongi chuckled. hobi sat up and blinked. "ha....." he looked around the room, than stopt at the almost naked body. "what are u doing?" "wanna take a shower? i stink of alc and cigarettes" "oh" hobi sniffed on himself. "eeewwww, me too."

he pulled really comicly his shirt off and tried to open his jeans. yoongi laughed and shook his head. hobi growled, he couldnt get the zipper open. "stop beeing an asshole and help me" yoongi chuckled ones more and crawled on hobis body.

"get your fingers away"

hobi layed back, but tilted his head up to watch him. yoongis hands quickly opened the zipper and started to pull the jeans slowly down.

"have u ever fucked with a guy?"

hobis voice came really low. yoongi looked surprised up. "....yes. why?" "wanna do it again?" yoongi sat down on hobis knees. "are u really asking me to fuck u?" hobi gulped and eventually nodded. "yeah" he whispered. yoongi starred at him. after a few seconds, yoongi scubed up, leaned down and caught hobis lips. hobi needed some moments, before he kissed back, it was still new to him. a boy. but yoongi washed his thoughts away, his touches and kisses, his teasing and demanding, was almost too much for hobi, but he couldnt get enough of it.

hobi was out of his mind, when yoongi fucked him hard. when they came, hobi fainted. now yoongi layed next to him and waited for him to wake up.

jin tried to forget his encounter with joon, but it bothered him so much. this was the first time they really talked normally together. no mocking, no curse words, no scoffing. a real normal conversation and on top of it, joon was nice to him. why the hell?

kook left after the lunch. jimin changed his sheets, when his sister came into the room. "not now, lilly" "ooohh come on" "listen! kook and i are no couple, we just fuck around. thats all" "u like someone else?" jimin got red. "maybe" "wow! u slut!"

tae was nervous when he dialed jimins number. his foot tapped the ground, when he waited for jimin to answer. "hi tae" tae closed immediately his eyes by the soft voice. his heartbeat got faster. "hey.... i wonder... wanna meet today?" "sure" "good, come out in 10!" jimin giggled.

kook hummed when he arrived his home. he got out of his car and whistled his way to the door. he was in a really good mood.

hobi scrunched his face and tried to sit up. his eyes went wide when he saw yoongi next to him. hobi tilted his head. "why....where am i?" "my house" "why?" "u got drunk on the party and didnt want to be alone." hobi nodded, suddenly he looked under the covers.

"why am i naked?"

"cant u really remember?" "no?" yoongi sighed and stood up. hobis eyes almost fell out of their sockets. "u....naked...." yoongi showed him his chockolate side. hobi saw yoongis minime and gulped. suddenly he felt something. hobi trailed his hand under the blanket and came up again with some substance on it. hobis head snapped at yoongi.

"what did u do to me?" yoongi smiled. "we fucked. was quiet good" "huh?" "u wanted to try it out, so we did." hobi just starred at him. he suddenly felt pain, as his ass wanted to tell him that yoongi told the truth. yoongi pouted. "u liked it. u couldnt get enough" "....really?....i dont know what to think or to say right now." "wanna take a shower?" hobi nodded.

tae drove, looked at jimin from time to time. he noticed some red spots on his neck and that jimin was tired. it hit him hard.

*was kook at his house? did they do something? did they fucked?*

taes mouth was suddenly dry. his hand caressed jimins nape on its own.

jimin leaned into the hand and smiled wide. "how was your weekend so far?" tae didnt smile, his thoughts were so cruel to him now. "not good. i didnt see u" jimin leaned to him and pecked his cheek. "i missed u too" tae finally smiled at him and drove down a dusty road. "by the way... where are we?" "my dads vacation cabin. there is also a lake" "really? wow!" the stopt at the woodblock cabin and stepped out of the car. jimin ran to the water. "thats so cool tae!"

tae laughed and back hugged him. "wanna go swimming?" "yeah!" they entered the cabin and got out of their clothes. "your panties too" "naked?" tae nodded. jimin absolutely forgot that his body showed his intense night with kook and happily stripped all down.

tae gulped when he glanced at jimins delicious body and the red spots and bite marks. anger and jealously overcame him. tae blinked some times and took a deep breath. he needed to control his face. he faked smile and grabbed jimins hand. "come on" they ran into the water.

hobi relaxed under the water and even leaned back onto yoongi. he sighed. yoongi was surprised, but happy and kissed and sucked lightly on hobis shoulder.

he held him by the waist and pulled him closer. "are u feeling better?" hobi hummed. yoongi arrived at hobis neck and trailed up to the cheek. "give me your lips" hobi tilted his head and was occupied by yoongi.

jin sat down with his ice chokolate and read his new book. it was really good. he didnt recognise, that somebody sat down on his table, right across him.

the eyes on the story, his hand tried to grab his drink, but failed. jin looked away from the book to see where his glass was, he saw suddenly joon with a big fat grinn on his face. "...huh?" joon chuckled and gave him back his drink. "u were so into it, sorry" jin smiled shyly. "yeah, its really good"

kook tried to call jimin, but he didnt get an answer. he shrugged and thought jimin would sleep, cause of their night together. kook grinned. he will buy something nice for him, as a thank u for the night. his heartbeat suddenly stutterd. kook tilted his head in surprise. what was that? in his mind jimins smiling face came to life, and again his heart beat funny. kook was shocked.

no! cant be! never!

tae throw jimin into the water. they played hard and laughed a lot. tae almost forgot the signs he saw on jimins body. he almost forgot how much his heart hurt by the sight. they got out and huffed hard. "that was refreshing, but its still too cold" jimin hugged himself tight and trembled.

tae walked him back to the cabin. "i have towels" they dried each other, but tae suddenly hugged him. "tae? is all ok?" "yeah" tae lied. his lips pressed on jimins. he pressed also jimins body hard on himself. he couldnt lose against kook. he will be damned if he let him win!

jimin was surprised how aggressiv tae became and greedy. soon enough jimins skin felt sore of taes touches, his lips hurt, but he couldnt stop him. somehow jimin felt guilty. tae pushed him down on the dusty bed and immediately layed on him. he spread jimins legs wide and shoved his dick in, without preping jimin for it.

jimin arched up due to the pain. "tae stop.... it hurts!" tae took a breath and held all movements. jimin panted. "whats with u?" "sorry..... sorry" taes lips and tongue cut off jimins complains. slowly tae moved again. his mind was at war. his good side wanted to do it slowly and sweetly for jimin, the bad side wanted to fuck jimin hard, to let him know to whom he belonged and as a punishment, for letting kook be the first. tae couldnt choose, so he took the midway. jimin was moaning loudly and moved with him. tae couldnt stop thinking that kook heard these sounds last night too.

jin chatted with joon, as they were best friends since years and not enemies from diffrent gangs. they laughed, sipped on their drinks, talked about everything. jin caught himself of liking joon. he was confused.

hobi licked the tip and enjoyed yoongis sounds. he smiled and bobbed his head faster. he wanted to make yoongi go crazy. yoongi moaned and hissed, his hands grabbed hard on his sheets. he wanted to come so bad, but he didnt wanted to give in and let hobi win.

they made a bet, who would come faster. the punishment wasnt really one, but this was about pride! hobi was fucking good and had yoongi almost twice. sweat ran down yoongis red face. hobi glanced up and smiled. he was determined to make him come.

they both panted and layed next to each other. jimin took a breath and looked at tae. "what was that? u hurt me" "i am sorry.... fuuuck!" tae was frustrated and satisfied, what was a odd combination. "u are too sexy, jimin! i should only let u fully clothed out." jimin looked dumbfounded.

"u fucked me so hard, cause i am too sexy? are u shitting me?"

tae heaved up, layed quickly down on the sexy jimin and let his tongue trail jimins face. "too much! i could eat u and fuck u every second" "we would die" "i dont care. at least i would be in your arms when i would" "i dont know if i should find that sweet or creepy" tae didnt laugh, but looked very serious. "u are mine, only mine, right?" jimin gulped. "yes...." tae pressed his lips back on his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 190 13
Bunny hybrid Jungkook falls into the wrong hands, AGAIN. Maybe it was just the destiny of an omega to be abused wherever he goes. Smut details: Bott...
2.3K 42 8
like with "joon in the middle", here is now everyone with tae! have fun! and as always: smut!
47.8K 1.1K 13
What will happen if two rich businessmen fell in love with a beautiful club stripper?? (Threesome story) ⬆️: Jungkook and JIMIN ⬇️: Taehyung... ✯(Boy...
92.9K 4.4K 33
Will Tae realise what is happening with Jimin before it's too late? VMin BTS fanfiction Contains mentions of self harm, eating disorders, self-este...