the hardest thing Vminkook

By Snoosification

if u are confused whom to choose, or not to choose at all, but want both guys.... jimin has to decide TAEKOOK... More

chapter 2: "confusion"
chapter 3: "surprises and firsts"
chapter 4: "sensitive matter"
chapter 5: "hardass"
chapter 6: "allies and revelations"
chapter 7: "fright and pleasure"
chapter 8: "confessions and choices"

chapter 1: "meeting the monster"

1.5K 17 1
By Snoosification

it was a new beginning. finally he will reinvented himself, nobody knew him, nobody knew his past, he could be anyone he wanted. he took in a huge breath and smiled.

"u are a fucking good looking guy, every girl wants u! everyone wants to be your friend! lets go!"

"are u done talking to yourself? u know if somebody hears that, you will have plenty of time to talk to yourself this new schoolyear!" his little sister mocked and brushed her hair ones more. jimin looked annoyed to her. "shithead" "ugly pig" "annoying child" "homo" "kids! the bus is here" their mother yelled. the siblings stopt their pickering and ran out to the bus.

jimin got bullied in his old school, he got bullied very hard. not only did everyone thought that he was gay, also he was good in all subjects and a bit chubby, what gave the bullies enough stuff to make fun off.

after he got punshed to the hospital, his parents took him out of school for a year and gave him homeschooling. jimin also went to a taekwando class, he went on a diet, he started to take care of himself. after a year, nobody would ever thought that this was the shy, timid jimin. he even tried some haircolours out, with the help of his sister.

they sat in the back of the bus and befriended right away with another boy. "so ray, tell me something about the school" jimins sister, lilly, asked him. "oh its kinda boring. we only have .... 6 bad guys. two gangs, if u want to say, they are really bullies and assholes and they are fighting since they all came to school. but mostly its boring" jimin scrunched his face.

bullies, great, fucking great. he felt a tight hand around his. he looked into the pretty face of his sister. he smiled a reassured smile back. they arrived in no time and looked first around. "wow, nice" lilly smiled. jimins eyes trailed around the people and focused on two groups, who were standing close, but not too close.

he knew that they were the bullies right away. jimin sighed and went with his sister, right inbetween the bad guys, who looked them up and down. jimin gulped and pulled his sister faster to the school entrance.

the day went fast and jimin had fun. as he predicted, or hoped, he was the center of attention by the girls and the boys wanted to be friends with him. satisfied and thrilled he went to his locker. jimin hummed and smiled, but it vanished, when he saw one of the guys at his locker.

"excuse me, .... i need to get to my locker!" the guy glared at him. jimin gulped, but straightend his back and raised his head too. he would not get intimidated by this guy. the tall guy looked surprised and chuckled. he left jimins locker and hummed, when he passed jimin, he smacked his butt loudly. jimin flinshed and held his buttcheek. "what the hell was that?" he put his stuff into the locker and went on to look for his sister.

the first two weeks went on with no problems. but.....

jimin came to his locker and saw another bad guy, leaning on his locker door again. jimin rolled his eyes and sighed annoyed. "can u please piss off?" the guy looked surprised at him. "this is my locker" "i thought its lillys." jimin froze. "what u want from my sister?" the guy grinned. "so she s your sister... interessting" "leave her alone!" jimin hissed at him.

the guy laughed. "we will see" he scaned him up and down and slipped the tip of his tongue out. "what would u do, if i hook up with your sis?" jimin got into the guys face, he got on his toes, to be as tall as him and glared into his eyes. "i will hurt u so much. dont u dare to touch or even talk to her!" the guy still grinned at him.

his breath caressed jimins face.

"what would u do to safe her?"

the guy whispered suddenly. jimin didnt budge. "what u mean?" the guy put on a smug face, pulled jimin suddenly with him. jimin tried to get out of the grip. "let me go, asshole!" but he was shoved into a halfdark room, an old sofa and some chairs and tables were in it, and of course two of the other guys. jimin sighed. he will get punshed again. the guy shoved him in the middle of the three and sat down on the sofa. jimin looked at them, expecting everything. the other two sat down on some chairs too. now he was the only one standing. the guy on the sofa tilted his head.

"strip down"

"excuse me?" "strip down" "are u fucking insane?" the guys laughed. "do it, or we make u do it" "for what?" "i want them to see what i saw last time under the showers" jimin got reddish. so, this creep watched him, when they took a shower after sport class. "than make me" the guy shot up, jimin flinshed and he came so close to him. "if u wanna safe your sis from me, strip" "why is this helping my sister?"

"see, she likes me and i have her number. so she would do everything i tell her too" jimin stared at him. "she wouldnt be so stupid" the guy chuckled, so did the others. "strip" jimin looked desperate, but started to pull up his shirt. "go on" jimin sighed and pulled down his jeans, but kept his panties up. the guy pointed at them. "these too" jimin shook his head. "no! i will not get naked in front of u!" the guy got pissed and yanked them down.

jimin immediately hid his junk with his hands. the guys behind him whistled. jimins head snapped around to glare at them. "nice butt" "told u" the guy grinned satisfied and pulled jimins panties up again, than the jeans and gave him the shirt too. jimin was surprised. the guy fell back on the sofa and looked at him.

jimin fastly put his clothes back on. "so... yeah i am ok with our deal" "what deal?" jimin looked confused. "i will spare your sister, will ignore her, but than i have u" "huh?" "u will do as i say, when i say." "huh?" "do u got that?"

jimin thought a lot of this and still couldnt get his mind around of the outcome. what did he mean? he was just happy, that his sister was safe for now from this person.

jimins first period was canceled, he was dissapointed. he liked history class. he wanted to put his history book back into his locker and met his new friends, but he was snatched suddenly and pulled into the infamous room. "hi" "oh come on!" "what does this face mean? i thought u would be happy to serve me" "serve u? what am i? a buttler?" the guy chuckled.

"kinda...." he pulled him to the sofa and sat him down. he stood infront of him and suddenly opened the buttons on his jeans, let them fall down, pulled his dick out of his underwear and held it infront of jimins surprised face. "what..."

"suck"

"what?! are u ... wow...what the fuck" the guy tilted his head. "shall i call your sis? i think she would suck me really good" jimin froze and looked in disbelive at him. they stared at each other for some time. jimin knew he had lost. either he would suck him, or he will call his sister to do that.

jimin sighed. the guy smiled, he knew he had won. eagerly he came closer with his dick. "how...should i do it?" jimin almost whispered. "did u ever sucked someone?" jimin shook his head and gulped.

the guy sighed and his thump ran over jimins lips. "open them" jimin did after some inner struggle. the thump slid inside. "suck on it" jimin did. "take care with the teeth.....good....now let your tongue play with it.....thats good." he pulled the now wet thump out and the tip was almost by jimins lips.

jimin hesitated, but eventually opened his mouth. "play a bit with my tip" jimin looked at the dick and sucked lightly on the tip. his tongue licked from the inside, trying to get used to it. the guy sighed and looked turned on. "use your hands" he pressed out. jimin did "shouldnt we use lube?" he asked the guy.

the guy nodded, walked to his backpack and got lube out. "u are going around with it?" the guy grinned. "i knew we would meet today" "oh..." he came back, held his dick again infront of jimins lips and handed him the lube.

"continue" jimin spurt some lube into his hands and again sucked on the tip. after some time the cock was hard as stone. jimin was amazed on one side, disgusted on the other. he felt the pulse on one of the veines on the shaft.

jimins tongue trailed along, right down to the base, he turned to the other side and trailed up again. the guy moaned and growled. he hissed when jimin took it all in and started to bob his head. the guy grabbed jimins hair and moved his hips. jimin had trouble to breath and gagged a bit, when the cock got too far in.

he pulled his head back. "wait,.....let me catch some air" the guy scrunched his face. "i am so close" jimin could see that, the cock twitched. jimin took another deep breath and devoured the cock again. he wanted this guy come quickly, so this would be over and he could go back to his classes.

he intensified his sucking and finally the guy came with a whimper, right into jimins mouth, whos face showed disgust and he spit it out immediately. the guy sighed. "good boy....that was great" jimin wiped his mouth with his sleeve and stood up from the sofa.

"good. never get close to my sister and me again." he started to move away from the guy, when he was pulled back. "what...." "do u really think, that was it?" jimin glared at him. "i will not let u fuck me!" the guy chuckled.

"we have a deal. so every morning u come earlier and in here, were u gonna suck me. also after school."

jimin looked shocked at him. "ev....every day?" the guy nodded. "u are jungkooks property now. and as long i as want it you will do it" jimin let his head fall. jungkook raised it with his fingers. "u will do what i want. remember! u were willing to switch places with your sister" jimin suddenly felt tears in his eyes. "why are u doing this to me?" jungkooks grin disappeared.

"cause i have a lot of hormons and i am horny most time of the day and u are mine now" jimin looked into his eyes, he saw he was serious. jimin lost big, this was a type of bully,  he couldnt fight.

jimin was mostly silent through out of day. not even his sister could make him smile. she just complained how jungkook didnt talk with her anymore. jimin was relieved, at least he really let his sister go.

he shivered when he thought about his last period of the day. after that he had to do that again. "hey, lilly....i...ahm...will not go with u home today. i want..... learn in the libary. can u tell mom, that i will come later home?" lilly didnt look surprised. "i knew it! u nerd! ok."

after his last class, jimin opened slowly the door and went in. he flinshed when he saw one of the other gangmembers in there too. "come here" jungkook demanded. "he is really good! i was surprised! he is a fast learner" the other one just nodded, the face blank. "why... is he here?" kook smiled. "i wanted him to witness how good u are" jimin sighed and rolled his eyes. "seriously?"

"wanna sit on the sofa, or kneel down?" "sofa" he sat down and waited for kooks dick. right after kook pulled his dick out of his pants, jimins mouth immediately wrapped around the still limp muscle.

"woha! couldnt wait for it huh?" "dont be cocky! just want u come fast, so that we are over with it for today" the other guy chuckled. he found the new slave sassy. but still he watched him do his thing and sat comfortly in his chair.

jimin did his deed, like in the morning, but he now, he got the gist of it. he knew what he had to do, to get kook his high. slurping sounds and moans, growls and hisses were heard. kook, as before, mouthfuck his new toy again. jimin still had problems with the breathing and gagging. finally kook came and again in jimins mouth. he spit it out again and coughed for his life.

"not in my mouth! i told u!" he complained. kook panted and grinned. "you are my toy now, boy. and u will swallow tomorrow!" jimin showed a really disgusted face. "never" he turned his head and stood up. "where do u think u are going?" "home. we are done for today" "no we aren't." jimin rolled his eyes. "stop fucking kidding me. i have enough with your bullshit!" jimin snapped at him.

kook shoved himself into his toy, his nose touched jimins and he glared at him pissed. "u do what i say. understand this finally. there is no way for u to get out of it, or u want your sister plessuring me" jimin pushed him hard back. "never get her into this ever again. i understand, but i still dont have to agree to it"

kook grabbed jimins chin tight and pulled him close again. "i dont care if u dont like it, or dont want it, u do what i want. this is your only reason to be here" jimins tears started to fall down.

"why?"

"why not? u are a pretty boy and u suck already good" he let jimin go. the other guy pulled kook away and whispered in his ear. kook wasnt happy. "i will not discuss this right now. its going this way and stop pitting him!"

his friend looked frustrated. "stop it now yoongi. u want him to suck u too, or not?" yoongi shook his head, he had enough. kook scoffed and pushed jimin to the door. "go home. we see us here tomorrow at 7:30 sharp! got that?!" jimin nodded, took his backpack and went out.

kook turned to yoongi, still pissed. "since when are u weak for a hole?" yoongi tilted his head. "i am never cruel to them, like u are. didnt u see him shaking?" "dont care" "kook....whats wrong with u?" kook looked at him. "shut up. i dont need bullshit from u"

jimin walked fast and didnt watch where he was going. almost got hit by a car, if he wasnt pulled back. he looked up. great, one of the other fuckers! "thanks" he yanked his arm out of the bad boy and stood up. the guy grabbed jimins hand and pulled him closer. "hey? are u alright? what happened?" "why should u care? arent u one of the gangmembers and bullies?" the guy smiled a bit.

"sorry, if we scared u. but still.... whats wrong?" jimin turned his face away. "all okay" "come on, let me drive u home, ok? i am concerned letting u walk home in your state" jimin didnt move. "come with me" the voice was like dark caramel in jimins ears. like in trance he let the guy pull him to his car.

"i am tae, by the way" "jimin" tae showed him a wide smile. "hi, jimin.....now, where do u live?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 196 47
What if a straight man Jimin becomes curious after an intense massage? And Keeps coming back to quench His thirst
3.4M 184K 39
in which the school's resident badboy helps a seemingly unattractive loser win the heart of his best friend. it sounds like a good idea at first, ho...
1.1K 40 7
TAEKOOK ONESHOTS Top- Tae Bottom- Kookie Each chapters will have each stories *English is not my first language, but I like to write in english. The...
7.2K 241 25
☆♤☆ when the notorious CEO Kim Taehyung who doesn't even have a vision of losing, having anything he wants with just a guesture of his finger tumbles...