not just a pretty face - love...

By voidgrandex

- FINISHED 17/07/2021 - * WILL EVENTUALLY BE UPLOADING BONUS CHAPTERS * Saoirse Oxlade-Chamberlain, little s... More

Meet The Islander : Saoirse
01
02
03
04
05
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
100k 👁👄👁
saoirses unseen bits
52
2021....
53

06

9K 112 10
By voidgrandex

It gets so hot as we sunbathe that I consider getting into the pool a couple of hours after the girls have both gone. But then my phone goes off.

Oh my god.

'IVE GOT A TEXT.' I shout, Paige squealing for me as I hear the boys run over.

'Saoirse, SAOIRSE.' Paige laughs. 'Connagh has chosen you as his second date. Please get ready to leave the villa. #atleasthesnotascaffolder #willyoumakemoves.' I scream, then Paige gets a text and we scream again, Paige being chosen by Finely.

We rush off to get ready, Callum and Connor following us. 'Who've you got a date with?' Callum asks me and I try not to smirk.

Oh how the tables have turned.

'Connagh.' 'Ahh Connag. Connag. Make sure you fuck his name up when you go in there.' I wink at Paige, who's jaws dropped.

'Nahhh. I've got a weird name I wouldn't do that to him.'

I grin as I make my way to get ready. 'Oh he's so bothered.' Paige whispers and I smirk.

'What should we wear? We don't wanna go hoe straight away. But we wanna go I can be a hoe.' I look through my wardrobe, laughing as we pick out similar outfits.

I change into denim shorts and a white puffy sleeve corset top. That I may or may not have stolen from Perrie when we spent Christmas with her and Alex, whoops. Sliding on some high wedges as I plait two dutch braids into a half do to keep my hair out of my face.

'Oooh! LOOK AT YOU.' Everyone cheers as Paige and I walk towards them holding hands.

'Hope they like boobs.'

Paige yells and I laugh. 'Sursh, more hip, more hip.' Mike yells and I play up to it, swishing my hair around. 'There it is!!' They all laugh. 'Wowww!' Leanne hypes us up, grinning. 'Well damn girls.' Nas does too.

'You're impressing them boys ain't ya.' Connor says. 'Are you's nervous?' I laugh loudly. 'Oh I'm shitting myself.'
'Right come on then.' Paige says and we give everyone a hug.

'In a bit. Have a good date.' Callum says as I hug him. 'Thankyou.' I grin. 'But don't.' He mumbles, but I hear him. 'See you in a bit.' Paige waves and we head off to get our water bottles and go.

'Did you just hear Callum? He said have a good date...but don't.' I tell Paige quietly and she gasps, laughing. 'Is that what he said to you!?'

We get to the date and I see the boys, hoping I'm with the guy on the left; which, thank god, I am.

'Hi I'm Saoirse, nice to meet you.' I greet him warmly, he was definitely incredibly hot. 'I'm Connagh.' He kisses my cheek. 'You ok? You look amazing.' I blush. 'Thankyou, so do you.' I sit down, smiling widely. 'Oh Thankyou.' I grin as he pulls my chair out.

'So tell me a bit about yourself.' He asks me and I smile. 'Well, I have a bit of an oddly spelt name too.' I laugh and he grins. 'There we go, good start isn't it.' He smiles. 'As soon as I heard your name read out on the text I was like 'it's Connagh. The G's silent.' He laughs. 'It's like a sixth sense.' He laughs again.

'But I'm from Portsmouth. Where are you from? Wales?' 'Cardiff?' 'Ahh, I've got family in Barry.' I smile and his eyes widen. 'No way! So like just down the road.' 'Yeah! My mums like entire side of the family are Welsh. (??? Made it up😂🙈) So we're down there quite often.' I grin. 'But I live in Leeds now, I'm still studying.'

'Ahhh, I lived in London for a bit.' 'Really. What we're you doing there?' 'Just work. I do a bit of modelling.' Figures. 'Oh! A little bit of modelling, you know.' I laugh. 'Then I also work in a gym back home as well so that's like, the job.' I smile, he was quite shy.

'You're very modest.' I smile coyly.  'Thanks. So how about you, what do you do, other than studying?' He asks and I grin. 'So I'm studying Dance and Sport Psychology actually.' He grins.

'That's what I did. Not the dance part though.' I laugh loudly. 'But then I've also got a YouTube channel as well.' I cringe and he raises his eyebrows.

'Really!? Any good?' I laugh at his cheek. 'Umm, I guess.' 'How many followers, no subscribers isn't it.' I giggle. 'Yeah, subscribers. Um I've got somewhere around 1.3 million.' I smile and his eyes widen.

'Wow. Very impressive. What do you do on there then?' He does seem really interested in it which is nice. 'So I do like beauty videos, challenges, football stuff, shopping stuff, games, serious kind of videos about issues like environment, government, climate. Just a bit of everything really.' I smile and he nods. 'Impressive.'

'So are you into politics and stuff with the election and everything?' He asks and I cringe a little. 'Yeah, yeah I do some volunteer work whenever I go home, so I worked the election in my home town.' His eyes widen. 'Wow, bet that was manic. 'God yeah. A lot of coffee.'

'So are you coupled up?' He assumes and I laugh. 'No, so I'm single.' 'You're single? Cool. How you feeling about that? Good?' He asks and I frown. 'Not really no.' 'Not really?' 'I'm literally in the Love Island villa, in a double bed on my own, since like day 2.' 'Ah man.' He laughs. 'I mean, that's a bit embarrassing.' I laugh too.

'Well, you know obviously I'm coming into the villa.' He flirts and I scream inside. The Anthony Joshua look a like was flirting. With me!

'I don't think you'll fit in the double bed if I'm honest.' He laughs loudly. 'We'll have to get a king size one in special made.' 'I'm cool with that.' He jokes and I chuckle too.

'Yeah. So I had my man stolen. Well, he's not a man but you know.' I sass, sighing. 'Ooh it's like that is it!? Jeez.' He shifts, smirking and I laugh. 'No.'

'So why did you choose me?' I ask boldly, something I wouldn't have done outside normally. 'I think, you re a really really attractive girl. You're really mature but at the same time I think you'll be a good laugh to be around.' I smile. '100%.'

'I would rather someone called me actually funny than pretty all day long.' I nod, smiling still, this guy was literally perfect I swear. 'Yeah all day. If you can't make someone laugh then what's the point?' I jokingly flip my hair and he laughs. 'I'm joking.' I laugh as he grins.

'Well, thankyou for coming to see me. It's been lovely.' I smile. 'No, Thankyou for inviting me.'

We head back off to the villa, Paige and I taking the new boys back with us.

We get back and I think I can hear everyone out by the pool. Connagh taking my hand as we walk up the stairs.

'Hi!' I let go of his hand, making sure Callum saw it first. 'This is Connagh.' Everyone comes to greet them. 'And this is Finley.'

'How's your date?' Callum hugs me. 'Good yeah.' I smile. 'Come on girls.' Leanne summons us before I could say anything else. 'I have been waiting for this all day.' She grabs me. 'Have you seen that boy.' I mumble as she laughs.

'Oh girls.' Everyone gathers round. 'You don't understand. I've been waiting to hear this all day.' Sophie agrees.

'My head is spun.'

I place a hand on my braids as they all squeal. 'Spun.' 'His voice. Him. Nah I'm fucked.' I throw myself onto the bed.

'I wonder where they're gonna sleep tonight.' Paige asks. 'I GOT ROOM!' I yell, Paige hi-fiving me. 'YES!' 'Oh shit Soph. What did you think of him?' I turn to her. 'I'm sticking with Connor number 1.' She says and we all coo. They were really sweet.

Most of the time.

Paige then tells everyone about Fin, and Siannise does too. 'So how are you feeling after the date.' Paige asks me. 'Like scrambled egg. I don't know. The only, and I genuinely mean only, thing is he's 27 I'm not even 20 for another few weeks.' I frown.

'Yeah but you are so much more mature than that, like if it weren't for your birth certificate you'd easily be like 24. You act like so much older.' Siannise says and I laugh.

'Did you enjoy it?' She asks me and I nod. 'Yeah.' 'Hey. I heard laughter and flirting. And it sounded like it went good.' Everyone coos again as I blush. 'I don't think he cares. He was enjoying himself and I feel like that's what matters.'

'Yeah I guess. And he's just fucking hot. I actually can't stop staring.' I bury my head in Paige's lap.

'So Callum? Completely out the picture?' Sophie asks and I smirk. 'No, Callum is getting to know two people at once. Callum can ignore me for 24 hours. Two can play at that game.' They all grin, eyes wide. 'Oooohhhh.'

- saoirse beach hut -

'He is going to be getting the cold shoulder treatment from now until further notice. Just like I got. Karmas a bitch.'

We then get changed for our new boys' welcome party. 'Who do you think is scared out of the old boys?' I ask. 'Callum, Callum and errr Callum.' Sophie answers quickly, even with Eve in the room and I scoff.

I curl the part of my hair I had down and leave the rest in the braids. Then decide to do some plotting. 'Who's more your type Eve? Callum or Connagh with a G?' I ask. 'Connagh with a G is more my type.'

'Right. There's nothing to not like so far. Like have you seen him? He's massive.' 'Yeah.' She seems hooked. 'You need to make your own mind up but you should defo have a chat with him.' I plan, Sophie eyeing me with a little smirk.

I then change into my outfit, a baby pink satin mini dress and nude platform heels.

When we get outside there's beer pong set up. And it's absolute carnage.

Paige snogs Finley, Connor legit licks Sophie's lips. Nas sucks Siannise's finger.

It's absolute mayhem.

Then I manage to get the ball in the cup when Connagh with a G is standing there.

'Snog the two islanders you would have a threesome with.' Everyone cheers. THEN. He snogs me, ME first and then Sophie! And it's very safe to say Connor was not happy, in the slightest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.3K 958 46
Lila Havertz, before the villa was just a work obsessed Physiotherepist, who also has a passion for modelling and dancing. But when her best friends...
93.3K 1K 46
Gabrielle Owen, yes Gemma Owen's twin sister, before the villa is a Dancer, who also has a passion for modelling. But when her best friends, who are...
126K 3K 28
Sienna has seen glitz and glam, but is she ready for 8 weeks of sun, drama and romance? love island summer 2023 fem!oc x ?
94.5K 1.8K 25
❝𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞,❞ love island | summer 2022 discontinued