One Hundred Ways To Annoy Sna...

By Crazy4Severus

Rock and Jen, a few odd and weird people and lots of Snape, sound good? Jen and Rock have been friends since... More

One Hundred Ways To Annoy Snape
Killer Idea
Come Again
Be Prepared
The Chase Is On
Dying For Change
Stunning Insults
Working On It
Mean Sexy
Unplanned
Hurtful Words
Confession: We Love You
The Best People Are
Burn
Sexy In The Middle
The Best Medicine
Petulant Child
If You Play With Fire You Are Going to Get Burnt
Filch Is A Perv
Vengeance is Sweet
Exposing A Rat
Terminated
Putting Himself At Risk
Confess
In His Court
Memory Problems
The Man In The Mirror
Formal Invitation
As Ready As Can Be
This Isn't The End
Killer Plans Come to Light

Top-Less Dinner

328 13 3
By Crazy4Severus

Dinner Top-Less

Letting me nose lead me to the sweet vapour that was wafting through the doors I felt it suddenly go and rushed in my anger doubling with speed.

"NO Jen, do not tell me to calm down... I think I am going to pay the potions master a visit" I growled to be pulled the opposite direction with speed.

"HEY" I protested not feeling her grip loosen until we were at the entrance to the kitchens.

"As much as I agree with you right now Rock, I must say it would not be a very good idea to kill the man we love" Jen remained me and I hissed crossing my arms and watched her tickle the peach.

"But I am hungry" I complained and smelt the sweet aroma of chicken reach my nose making me rush forward with speed, snatching one of the plates of the side I saw Jen shake her head and saw an house elf looking up at me.

"Miss that be master Snape's dinner" she informed me in her small voice and I smiled and shared a look with Jen.

Picking up a second fork I sat at the small table to see Jen do the same and then we both tucked into Professor Snape's yummy dinner of roast chicken and all the trimmings. The door to the kitchens easing open I gulped down the last bit of chicken and waved towards the sexy professor.

"Can I not escape you two?" He growled looking to the side for his dinner than myself and Jen had just finished of completely.

"NOPE" I smiled taking the plate to the sink he was standing by while Jen looked on with wide eyes, oh do not worry; I am just going to tell him I ate his dinner...

Suicide you say... No, I just love winding him up.

"Sir I must say you have very good in taste in dinners" I commented to see him spin and face me, his face only a little way away from my own.

"What are you going on about now?" Snape hissed and I shot a look towards Jen who was shaking her head and begging me not to do it.

"Well as you yet again stopped me and my best friend from eating I thought, oh what did I think? What was it? Oh yes I thought it was only fair we ate your dinner... I must say you have very good taste" I smiled and saw his eyes harden and watched his hands clench, oh I wanted him to strangle me.

"Are you meaning to tell me that you and Miss Dewitt have eaten my dinner?" Snape hissed his tone telling any normal person to run as far and fast as you could but I was not normal and neither was Jen because she was now standing and walking towards us.

"Sir, I would like to grab my friend here and leave... you... alone. Sorry, sir." She tried to grab me and I looked towards her and mouthed run.

"Obviously missing one meal was not enough for you both so you took it upon yourself to then eat mine... I do not know if you are crazy, stupid, or both" he growled and placed my hands onto his chest and pushed him out of my face.

"First of all, Professor, it is pretty clear to anyone that we are not stupid, given that we are in fact in the smartest house of the school, second, yes we are crazy, thank you very much.. Now if you excuse us we would like to get to bed" I growled and moved around his shocked face clasping my hand around Jen's arm.

"Miss Riddle stay behind" he hissed and I let my shoulders drop.

"Save yourself Jen.. If I am murdered avenge me, seriously do other wise I will haunt you" I told her to see her look towards the door and then back at me.

"I am staying," she stated, her face going into that look where I know her mind is made up. I guess Snape has got more than he bargained for.

"But who will I haunt?" I moaned and saw her roll her eyes.

"Shut up," Snape hissed and we both spun to face him with our eyes hard.

"That was very rude, Professor," Jen remarked, glaring at the professor. "We don't tell you to shut up, now do we, Rock?"

"I agree, sexy that was very rude."

"Apologize," we chimed together and saw his eyes look from me to Jen and then back again.

"I will do no such thing... Ten points from Ravenclaw for eating my dinner"

I looked to Jen to see her hand clamped over her mouth as she desperately tried to contain the laugh that I had let escape, I just could not help it.

"Refrain from laughing at once" he hissed and I crossed my arms glaring at him.

"None of this would be happening if you did not keep us from dinner, now like us well not like us because we had yours. Any way you will have to go hungry... Now me and Jen are leaving. Have a hunger-filled night, Professor," I smiled sweetly leading Jen with speed out the door and down the stairs. 

"You must have a death wish," Jen commented as we reached our floor and answered the riddle, steeping into the common room I waved to the few people having none wave back and stormed up the stairs.

Jen pulled the door closed and I flopped onto the bed, sighing I jumped up and rushed over to Jen, I had to tell her this before something else took over.

"JEN... Oh Merlin Snape is solid"

"ROCK... I guess now it's my turn to say 'get your mind out the gutter'?" She smirked and I shook my head with speed.

"No, mind in the gutter... He is so hard, solid... I want to touch him again" I sighed and began to pull my top over my head.

"Rock I know must of the time what you are going on about but this time you have even me lost and I'm one of the most understanding people in the school," Jen commented pulling her top over her head too.

"His CHEST... Oh when I pushed him" I told her to see her eyes widen and then she went quiet, knowing her this was not a good thing.

"Jen.... Jen....Jen....Jen" I called her name knowing she would get annoyed and begin to talk to me, I hated her not talking to me.

"Yes" she awnered and I sighed beginning to get mad.

"It was two seconds all right, he was in my face so I pushed him away.... I didn't force myself on him and shove my tongue down his throat.." I growled and saw her smile, well that was a start.

"I would love to see his face after that" she chuckled and I joined in hugging her when I felt a draft run up my back and turned.

My eyes going wide I removed myself from Jen to see her face flame red, crossing her hand over her chest with speed I placed mine to my hips and glared at the professor standing in the door way with wide eyes. Yes we are hot get over it...

"Are you going to stare all night or did you want something?" I hissed to see his eyes blink and then he shook his head.

"I was not staring" he barked and quickly turned his back like he should have done five minutes ago, his back straight and hard I raised an eyebrow.

"We forgive you, after all you are only a man" I smirked and chucked Jen her shirt that she pulled on with speed, lifting my nightie over my head I eased my jeans off and cleared my throat.

"Care to sit?" Jen asked being polite and I thought would he be able to?

"No I am quite all right standing" he mumbled and I chuckled making his head spin to look at me.

"I am sure you wouldn't be able to sit down sir" I smirked and he rolled his eyes while Jen stared at me in shock and amusement.

"I am quite capable of sitting down Miss Riddle I just chose to stand" he hissed and I rolled my eyes shooting a look to Jen who ignored it.

"Was there a reason for you invading our privacies like this, Professor?" Jen asked with a slight edge to her voice, guess she is not too happy about him seeing us as he did.

"Yes Miss Dewitt I did have a reason, you and Miss Riddle have earned yourself a week of a detention. I will see you bright and early tomorrow morning. I do not take tardiness well and it will earn you more time with me" he drawled out in a board tone his eyes going wide as he watched me stand and cross my arms.

"As much as me and my wonderful friend here would love to spend a whole day with you sexy I can not see it happening. Given what you have witnessed tonight sir I think it would be a very good idea if you were to leave and not come back" I smirked and saw Jen stand beside me.

"Yes, Professor, seeing as tomorrow is Saturday, we have things to, do people to see, you know how it is," she smiled and Snape glared at the both of us and shut the bedroom door and stride towards us.

"Am I right in thinking that you are blackmailing me?" He hissed and me and Jen exchanged a glance and for once even I thought I was in too deep.

"That is not what we are doing, Professor," Jen rushed out and I looked at her in a way that told her to let me get us out of this after all I kind of got us into this.

"B-Blackmail is such a ugly word... I would say that we are coming to an... Agreement, do you really want to spend a whole day with us?" I tried another tactic to see his eyes soften slightly.

"Like a hole in the head" he growled and glared at him stepping forward to see his eyes narrow, Jen grabbed my arm trying to pull me back but this time I would get my anger out and it will be directed at one Severus Snape.

"Well professor that can be arrange" I hissed and tried to square up to him to have Jen stop me.

"I am afraid you are sadly mistaken if you think for even one moment that we would want to spend the day with you, I have a thousand things I would rather do one of those meeting with my father. You are a lonely and emotion deprived old man who has nothing better to do than intimidate people younger than you. I am NOT scared of you and if you ever say anything like that again then I will not only give you a tongue lashing but I may but just lose what little control I have and unleash hell on your ass. Now kindly leave" I hissed glaring up at him.

"You heard her, Professor! Jerk, leave, before I call the headmaster!" Jen added and I mentally high five her and glared harder at Snape.

"......" he tried to speak and we both glared at him harder and he turned and fled through the door, I saw him pause and then he glared at us.

"Do not think for a second that this is over, detention stands and if you do not show up then I will go to the headmaster myself... I would say this has been lovely but it has not. Oh and Miss Riddle you threaten a teacher again and I will personally see that you are expelled" he hissed and I just stuck my tongue out at him and watched Jen slam the door in his face.

"Well that was fun." I heard her comment and burst out laughing having a tune in my head but it could wait he didn't deserve my little song.

"Fun is one of the words I would use" I smirked and rummaged in her bag lifting the book out with a smirk. Setting it down at the small desk I began to write the events that had transpired and saw Jen climb into bed.

"Hey Jen, Snape saw us top-less" I smirked and saw her blush red and smile.

"He did, I guess it is only fair that we now see him top-less," she smirked and I saw the mind working and smiled writing the last bit of information before I to turned in for the night.

"We will have to get onto that" I commented snuggling under the warm duvet, my hair falling over the pillow I turned and saw Jen's eyes closing.

"Tomorrow" she mumbled and I nodded letting my eyes drift down-wards until sleep claimed me and I was taken in to dream land.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...