My Dear Queen

By Omniknight11

The moment he saw him was the moment he decided he would be his. "Oh Sabre~ Soon you'll have no choice but to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Option B

Chapter 14

851 21 40
By Omniknight11

This has about one or two more chapters left before this is done. I hope all of you enjoyed the ride.

----------------------------

Shark, Boss, Rain, Galaxy, Alex, Overseer, and Purple stared in shock as they watch Sabre ran into the arms of a manipulative son of a - I mean Origin. The Steve wrapped his arms around the brunette who buried his head in Origin's chest. Shark felt his heart break in two; his Sabre, his lily, chose Origin over him even after them being childhood friends then lovers.  

"I win" Origin smirk at the group.

Overseer stepped forward, " Sabre, please, Origin isn't a good guy he-"

"Stop" Sabre turned to everyone with tears eyes, "Please, just stop"

"He made his decision to stay with me so since I feel generous now, I'll give all of you a chance to leave before I destroy you"

Sabre look up to Origin with pleading grey eyes, "Please don't hurt them, I just want to go home"

Origin looked at Sabre with soft eyes, "I can't my dear, the reason I'm giving them this opportunity instead of destroying them where they stand is because of you."

A portal open behind the group, a portal that lead to Alex's home.

"We're not going to leave without Sabre!" Rain shouted.

"Yes you are, willing or not" Origin glared.

"Overseer, take Purple and go through the portal" Shark said.

"But-"

"Do it"

Though he didn't understand, Overseer picked up Purple and went through the portal.

"Shark what are you doing?" Galaxy asked.

The human didn't answer, he kept his eye on Sabre who was cowering into Origin's chest. Slowly, Shark walk over to the duo.

"Sabre, please, don't you recongize me?" Shark took off his sunglasses to reveal his own brown eyes.

Sabre look at Shark with curiosity.

"Remember, we use to go up a hill that had flowers every where. We would stay there for hours and talk about any and everything"

"Stay away!" Origin growled, tightening his hold of Sabre who barely noticed.

"Remember, I would make flower crowns and put them on you. You loved them, especially when they were made out of-"

"Lily of the Valley" Sabre finished.

A smiled worked its way to Shark face while a frown developed on Origins.

"Yes, that's why I call you lily, you are my special flower."

"I said to stay away!" Origin shot a fireball at Shark sending him backwards.

Boss was able to catch Shark before he feel to the ground and the human manage to stay conscious, but he had burn marks on his exposed skin.

"Sharky!" Sabre cried out then his eyes widened.

"Sharky" Sabre mumbled.

"My dear?"

 "Andrew. Andrew!" Sabre started to thrash in Origin's hold screaming 'Andrew'.

"My dear, stop! What's got in to you?"

"That's it Sabre! Remember who I am, remember who you are, remember everything!" Shark encourage.

"Yes Sabre" Origin said, "Remember them, remember the betrayal that you went through from them, the pain, the heartbreak" And then the trump card, "The abandonment"

That word caught Sabre's attention and he soon feel limp in Origin's hold, sobbing.

"We were so close" Alex cried.

"It seems I have truely won, all of you hurt him so he turned to the one that hasn't" Origin chuckled.

"I wouldn't speak so soon" Lucas said.

"Lucas, you're awake" Rain commented

"Yeah" The blonde then glare at no one specific, "I'm awake only to see my cousin in the arms the Steve who practically kidnap him and used his emotions against him" 

Origin, worried now that Lucas is awake, told Sabre that they should be heading home; unfortunately, that didn't happened.

"You're not going anywhere" Lucas growled as his left eye turned to gold, "Shark"  

Shark nodded his head as his left eye turned blue as he said, "Let me tell you something Origin, you are messing with the wrong people. When you mess with one you mess with us all" 

Blue/gold wings appeared on Lucas' back, same with Shark except his were blue/black. Sabre looked at them both. The humans then pulled out their weapons: Lucas a budder sword, Shark a diamond sword. Though stunned, Galaxy, Alex, Rain and Boss agreed with the humans and pulled out their weapons once again. 

"We're going to ask you one more time," Galaxy stepped forward, pointing his glowing pufferfish (happy people) towards Origin.

"Give us back Sabre" Rain readied his rainbow bow.

"Or else you'll face the consequences of you actions" Boss pulled out his blaze rod.

"You won't take my queen away from me!" Origin growled and summoned more minions. He then encased Sabre in a prism so he wouldn't be the middle of the fight.

As for Sabre he looked at the other humans curiously, "Angels?"

"I'll show you what happens when you try to take what's mine!"

"We'll show you what happens when you hurt our friend"

As much as Sabre wanted to the fighting to stop, he couldn't as he was trapped in the prism that Origin put him in. All he could do was to watch as familiar people get hurt right in front of him. Sabre's eyes landed on the boy who was named Shark, he almost looked like the boy in his dreams. Looking at his hands, Sabre tried to remember what happened and push away the clouds that covered those memories.

That's when it happened.

Lucas let out a scream that Sabre knew all too well. Sabre watched as the blonde boy fall onto the ground along with the rest of the group as they had yet to regain their energy from the last fight.

Origin walk over to the five and pointed his sword at Shark's neck, "Any last words human?"

"G-Give me b-back m-my lily" Shark panted.

"Sorry, but that's not an option, he is destine to be my queen as I am his king. Now all of you shall perish" Origin raised his sword and brought it down towards Shark's head and all Shark could do was wait for death to take him as he listen to his friends pleading the Steve not to do it.

'I love you Sabre, I'm sorry that I wasn't strong enough to protect you. Please forgive me'

'Forgive me'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 815 31
I finally get to join in a prompts thing while it's going! This is being hosted by IcyWillowSong, an amazing fellow writer. Their rules for this are...
7K 171 10
What will happen when Rainbow Steve begins learning more about his past? ~ BOOK 1 OF THE REUNION SERIES ~ Rainbow Steve's satisfied with his life. H...
100K 4.2K 90
Sabre is being chased by Illusion Steve. His friends are under his control again or captured. He has no hope left. No way to win. Sabre has to think...
1.3K 56 8
Cover made by Axolodog. If you want context then look at my other book. In other words: You're here to read this so have fun- Characters belong to Fa...