Hybrids | bts สฐสธแต‡สณโฑแตˆ แตƒแต˜ (ON...

By ynglvsm

[STORY IS ON HOLD] If you could describe your life in one word, that would be... simple. Having five incredib... More

Note;
01
02
03
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

04

5.5K 225 62
By ynglvsm

***

You woke up as soon as the light coming from the sun hits your face. You sat down at your bed and suddenly you felt sudden pain in your head. Things started to swirl around you. You have a headache.

I need to drink some medicine, this fucking headache will kill me. You thought to yourself. Slowly you get up from your feet and slowly walking all the way to your living room, grunting as you walk.

When you arrive at the living room, you saw Seokjin seating there looking at nothing. He notice your presence in the room and look at you. You don't know why but his eyes lit up, but when he notice your not in a good state he quickly run to you.

"Hey? You okay?" he whispers to you, you nod while holding your head, "Yeah, I just felt like my head is burning." you said almost whispered like.

The next thing you knew his hands goes to your forehead to examine it. You were startled by his action but you didn't move, it's just 7 in the morning yet you feel tired.

"Ah!" he shouted, you were startled and lazily look at him. You saw him gulp and look at you carefully.

"You're hot." he said, you chuckle and rolled your eyes at him, "I know, silly." you joke, he shook his head left and right.

"No, what I mean is your forehead is hot." He said, "You're sick." he added.

You didn't know what to say, but you started to walk to go to your kitchen but Seokjin stop you and hold your wrist. You look at him and he frown.

"Stay here. You shouldn't move."  he said and took you to the blue couch. You stared at him weirdly.

"I need to eat, and drink medicine." You told him, "I know what to do." you added, he just shook his head with a disapproval look.

"No, you shouldn't move." he insisted You want to ask him why is he doing this but instead you ask him, how will he do that.

"You know how to cook, human food?" you ask him, he gaze at you and nod.

"Yes. Back in my land, I studied about humans." he said almost whispered like. Your eyebrows raise from what he said.

"You studied us?" you ask him, he simply nod.

"Is your other friends study us too?" you ask and he sighed, "No. I mean that's what I know." he said as he got up, and he run his fingers to his brown hair.

"Why do you study us then? Isn't that prohibited, since you told me last night about them saying we're the worst living creatures in this world?" you ask again.

"Yeah, they did prohibited us. Is just that, I'm just interested in your species." he said and you laugh unknowingly at his last sentence.

"You call us species, as if we're the odd ones."

"Well, basically yeah. In our land all of the humans are all the odd ones. That's why I'm also worried, if my other friends will saw you."

Your eyebrows raises from that, "Why?" you ask and he sighs, "All of them are not familiar with humans, especially one of my friend, who unknowingly despise humans, without a reason." he said and you frown.

"What? why would someone despise us?" you ask but he just shrugged.

He gets up and walk to your kitchen, "Now, seat there and let me cook for you." he said as he disappear from your sight.

***

"Is this even edible?" you mumbled, but he seems to hear it and glare at you.

You look at him defensively, "What? I'm not sure okay, we just meet just yesterday and who knows you might poison me?" you said and he just rolled his eyes at you as he seat to the chair in front of you.

"There edible, and you're welcome." he said sarcastically and you just laugh.

You look at the plate that is in front of you. It was simply with egg and bacon with rice. You took your utensils and started eating. Your eyes widen to your surprise, because the food that he cook for you taste nice.

Actually, no.

It's incredible!

"Again, you're welcome." he said and you gaze at him and beams him with your smile.

"Thank you!" you told him and he just laugh at you, the two of you started eating. But, you didn't know Seokjin was eyeing you from time to time to see your wonderful reaction.

He learns how to cook human food at the age of 15. At that time his parents would always ask him, why his doing it but they didn't stop him. He cooks and cooks but no one eats it for him, his parents said that they doesn't want to eat it and he hides this from his friends. Seokjin didn't understand why he likes doing this and he eats it from time to time. In their land they only eat vegetables and fruits. He enjoys eating that but he enjoys eating human food too.

"I'm going to the supermarket today." You suddenly blurted when you finished your food, Seokjin gets up from his seat and took one medicine and water and handed it to you. You simply thanked him.

"You're sick and you still go out?" he ask as he seats again in front of you, you just nod as you drink the water and the medicine.

"I'll be coming with you then." he said without even glancing at you and took your plate and utensils to clean the table.

Your eyes got wide at his statement, "What? You don't need to." you said, he look at you and rolls his eyes, Seokjin has been just living with you just yesterday yet he acts as if he also owns the house.

"I need to."

"Why?"

"Who's gonna take care of you then?"

Silence took over the two of you when he said that. You look at him still wide eyes, and slowly his eyes starts to get wide to, he realize what he just said.

"I-I mean! What if you fall down or something? You're still sick you know!" he said and look to the other way. You felt your ears getting red but you just laugh at him.

"Okay, sure. We also need to find you clothes, and for your friends. We also need to get some food for your other friends, I'm sure not all of them wants to eat human foods right?" you ask and he just nods, thinking his friends in his head.

"So, you only eat vegetables and fruits?" you asked Seokjin as you eyeing him, getting some fruits in the fruits section. Following him with your carts.

"Yeah. I don't know they eat meat or what, but in our land we only eat what we plant."

"But, why are you eating human foods then?" you ask and he looks at you and shrugs as he put the banana in the cart.

"I just found them interesting and my taste buds just adjust to it." he said and pick another fruit.

You and Seokjin has been here an hour ago. You're already done picking clothes for him and for his other friends, he only pick a little pile of clothes since he insists that they will just gonna borrow each other clothes, and he also said that he will be in charge of cleaning there own clothes so that they won't be a bother to you.

Seokjin is good handling responsibilities and taking care of his friends. That's what you thought while your with him. His other friends is not with you yet, but he already plan it all. That made you smile at him, he also told you his the oldest from all of them, and that made your heart feel more warmth. He really do love his friends that much.

"If only I could fly and just brought this in your apartment argh!" he complains while his holding to some paper bags in his arms. You laugh at his struggle. Both of you are now heading to your own car, to finally leave and place all the things you just have bought.

When the two of you arrives at your car, the two of you put the bags and plastic bags in the back of your car. He growls and stretch his arms.

You laugh, "Wow, your acting like an old man." you said and he just gave you a playful glare.

The two of you are about to go inside the car when you heard a commotion down the end of the parking lot.

"Hey, there black kitty!"

"Come now! We won't hurt you!"

Both of you look at the children that in a circle that looks like trying to talk to a cat. You look at Seokjin and he was looking directly to the cat.

"Hey-"

"Yoongi!"

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 1.2K 39
And the phrase; "She is our everything" slowly changed to "She was our everything-" โ˜†. โ˜†. โ˜†. K...
189K 12.2K 99
(This story is discontinued) *TW- Extreme Psychology Content* "What the fuck are you?" "Does it matter?" "Very much so, you... you scaled beast!" "A...
727K 20.5K 48
"I want you stripped on all fours with that pretty little ass in the air for me. Then..." he laughed darkly. "T-then what," you whispered. "I'm going...
367K 7.7K 15
WARNING!!! THIS IS 18+!! DO NOT READ IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR INNOCENCE! Ever since the coronavirus pandemic broke out people had been desperately l...