Fallin' In You (English Ver...

By annazure

"Even if you ask me to let go of everything I have now, I will do it. Without hesitation. Because my life is... More

1. It's over? Or maybe it just started?
2. Dinner
3. Midnight Phone
4. Feeling
5. Osaka
6. Rumor
7. Open
8. JH : "Can I..."
9. Sea ​​and Winter
10. Confused
11. Curiosity
12. Trust
13. Minhyuk's Story
14. JH : "Sleep with me?"
15. That morning
16. Angry
17. Can u move on?
18. Alone
19. Accidental (I)
20. Accidental (II)
21. A Plan
22. Terror?
23. Sudden Date
24. Christmas Eve
25. Americano
26. It's Not Right
27. Riesling and Dolcetto
28. In The Strange Place
29. A Bond Between "Us"
30. 2 0 1 3
32. Put Myself First
33. Suddenly Become a Detective
34. The Start
35. Jonghyun's Action
36. Berries
37. Jungshin Promises
38. Secret Meeting
39. The Offer
40. A Bouquet of Freesia
41. Sunset, kisses and Jungshin
42. Sabotase
43. Guilty Feeling
44. A Deal
45. The Last Thing
46. Endless Night
47. Is This The End?
48. Seventy Two Hours
49. Jungshin Hug
50. J vs J
51. The Progress
52. Getting Broken
53. Honesty
54. Love Statement
55. Relent
56. Kiss
57. "Lee Seungyeon?"
58. The Best Broken Heart
59. Cuddles
60. Barbeque
61. Goodbye
62. Like a Honeymoon
63. Maldives
Epilogue

31. Choose To Get Involved

34 3 0
By annazure

There is a heart that is hurt because of a waiting. Supposedly, the heart learns that waiting means courage to get hurt. Even more in love, don't ever be a stupid ass that falls over and over again.

Seungyeon sat quietly on the edge of Jungshin's bed, staring blankly at the plain wall in front of her. As if feeling laughed at, Seungyeon turned her face to the side, before finally she looked down at her ankles, which were red from the rope.

There was the sound of someone knocking on the door, making Seungyeon looked up looking at the sound, "Yes?"

"Can I come in?"

"Yes, you can."

Jungshin slowly opened the door, leaning his head slightly, as if hesitating to go straight in. Strange, even though it's his own room.

"Sorry I brought you here, I can't think of any place that is safest right now. Safe from the paparazzi and... that guy." Jungshin sighed, "Ah, take it easy, my sister will be home soon, so we are not alone here."

Seungyeon shook her head slowly, "I don't know what else to say besides thank you. But Oppa, your face.."

Jungshin looked at the mirror attached to the wall beside him, noticing his bruised face here and there and the corner of his ripped lips. "It's okay. How about you? Are you sure you don't need to go to the hospital?"

"Ya, I feel better." Seungyeon looked at Jungshin who is now sitting in the only chair in the room. "How did you find me?"

"It's just a coincidence. I have a dinner appointment with my sister and some friends there, but I saw you almost dragged into the car when I was going to the basement, so I followed you."

"Sorry.." Seungyeon whispered, the girl lowered her face, grimly.

"You don't need to apologize for anything. Anyway, you want me to call Jonghyun hyung and ask him to come here?"

Seungyeon was silent, giving a long break.  "I even called him a dozen times and there was no answer." She's answer in the end.

Jungshin nodded, confused about how to respond. "He must know what he's doing, don't worry too much."

But it seems like Jungshin's sentence just now didn't make Seungyeon calm or feel relieved or feel any better. And the man noticed, then he quickly continued, "You know what's funny?"

"What?"

"Three times we both met by coincidence."

Seungyeon frowned, trying to remember, "Really?"

"Hospital, café, and now this is. All coincidence."

"Ah, right!" Seungyeon exclaimed in amazement, for the first time this evening the girl showed her smile.

"Remember? Funny, right? We never made promises before, and I never imagined we would meet you in those places."

"I never imagined that either. And when I was at the hospital the other day, I apologized for being unkind to you."  Seungyeon said embarrassed.

Jungshin shrugged lightly, "Maybe it's because your body temperature was rising at that time? Or because it's cold but there isn't anyone you can hug?"

Seungyeon raised her eyebrows, annoyed.  "Oppa, don't ramble ..."

"You're the most sensitive person I've ever met when you were sick. And lower your pride a little, learn to ask for help from others."

"What are you talking about, Oppa? I mean-that's because--"

Jungshin chuckled because Seungyeon stammered, "What? I won't bite even if you ask for help directly. You can say 'Oppa take me home' or 'Oppa buy me ice cream' like that."

"Why should I ask you to buy me ice cream?"

"Who knows you suddenly want ice cream when you see my face?"

"Ah. Seriously~"

Now Jungshin laughed loudly, "Aw, you shouldn't have made me laugh." The man touched his lips, "This is so painful."

Seungyeon touched his lip, without warning. And there, Jungshin was frozen.  Feel Seungyeon's cold fingers on his warm lips.

Again making something inside him beat faster. Much firmer than before. Put something in his whole body, something strange, but feels fun. His black eyes staring at Seungyeon who was frowning with worry, and slowly her fingers moved to rub the wound there.

Pain inevitably awakened Jungshin from what he had just thought. Immediately he blinked, avoiding the awkwardness, then said, "Happy new year."

Seungyeon pulled her hand away, surprised by Jungshin's sudden remark.  "Suddenly?"

"Hm." Jungshin blinked again, "Happy new year." Make Seungyeon laugh.

After that Jungshin continued to chatter, talking about lots of funny things in the hope that the girl with the light brown slice could forget a little bad things that had just happened to her and could slightly divert her mind to Jonghyun.

Also hopes to be able to help himself, controlling his beating again as before. So as not to go too far.

Until without being felt, the clock was in the number four. Revive him to immediately leave the room -which for tonight belongs to Seungyeon- and let the girl sleep.

After slowly closing the bedroom door, Jungshin took his cellphone which had been lying on the living room table. Type something then send it to Jonghyun.

***

Jungshin knew something would happen to him if he insisted on doing things that were -in fact- none of his business. He can avoid it, maybe, by pretending he doesn't see anything. It's just that Jungshin can't be like that.

Fortunately, it seems like this new year Jungshin got more luck, so he could successfully bring Seungyeon out safely.  Although he had to give up his handsome face that he was dying to care for, wounds here and there.

Jungshin's thoughts about last night shattered when he heard someone enter his house and approached him with quick steps.

"Where's Seungyeon?" Jonghyun asked when he found Jungshin sitting while staring out the window.

"Sit down first, Hyung." Jungshin said without turning his head towards Jonghyun.

Jonghyun let out a rough breath, "Lee Jungshin tell me right now where is Seungyeon!?"

Jungshin casually looked at the watch that was coiled around his left wrist, at six in the morning. "In my room."

"What!?" It seems like the man who still wore the neat gray suit didn't realize his tone rose a few octaves.

Jonghyun's only two steps to Jungshin's room, the maknae said, "She might have just fallen asleep. Can you just leave it and let's talk together?"

"What do you mean tal-"

"She is fine." Jungshin interrupted his sentence, staring Jonghyun straight in the eye, until finally the man who was a year older than him approached and sat next to him.

"Who did it?" Jonghyun's tone of speech has returned to normal, although anyone who listens knows, he just tries to calm down.

"Daehyun." Jungshin answered with the same calmness. "Seungyeon.. She waited for you for hours there."

Silence. They give a long break.

"I know." Jonghyun seemed to whisper, "And I'm sorry. I'll give a lesson to that bastard."

"Regret won't be enough after what happened to Seungyeon. I don't even dare to imagine what would happen if I was a little late."

Jonghyun turned to Jungshin, saw some bruises on his face and the tip of his ripped lip, "Are you okay?"

"Is that important? Am I more important than your girlfriend?"

"I'm worried about you two, and I'm very grateful to you."

Jungshin pulled the edge of his lips slightly, smiled, "Hyung, I've known you for eight years. And I know you doesn't only worry about me and Seungyeon. But you are also worried about Jisoo."

Again, Jonghyun gave a pause, but this time Jungshin didn't leave it too long so he continued, "I know Hyung, you went to see her."

"To tell her that long ago, me and her were done."

"How many times does you have to say that to her?"

Jonghyun took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, "She was hurt a long time ago, Jungshin, you know that."

"It's not your fault she was hurt in the past."

"I know, but I-"

"Feeling responsible? Feeling guilty? Can't you bear to see her tears? Are you forgot what she did to you?" For the first time, Jungshin raised his voice.

Jonghyun sighed, "You know how I feel when I see a girl-"

"And do you thinks Seungyeon doesn't hurt? You thinks she doesn't cry?"  Jungshin cut Jonghyun's sentence again.  "Seungyeon also cried, knowing that the man who claimed her boyfriend paid more attention to other women. She was also injured. It was not seen, indeed, because the wounded was his heart."

Indeed, what Lee Jonghyun doesn't know is that he unknowingly hurt Seungyeon.  And the other thing is, the fact that Lee Jungshin knows it better than he does.

"Hyung, you have to choose." He looked at Jonghyun right in his eyes, "Jisoo or Seungyeon?"

Jonghyun stared back at Jungshin, not answering anything.

"If you can't choose, I've decided on something." This time it was Jungshin who took a deep breath, "I have decided to be involved between you and Seungyeon."

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 2.6K 84
A marriage that had been so great for the years. A marriage that was working between to passionate lovers. But it comes to end when Lee Minho comes h...
623K 27.3K 38
When circumstances force Park Jihye into a loveless marriage of convenience with the younger brother of the person she has loved with her whole heart...
34.9K 2.4K 33
[ Jeongin x Seungmin ] "The bravest thing I ever did was continue to live my life to the fullest even when I knew I was going to die." Society says...
61.3K 3.4K 48
Jisung and Minho, Minho and Jisung. What a sweet pair. Their love, harder than anything else in the world brought them undefinite joy for quite some...