Hey Mr. Kidnapper

By hisracingheart

More

(Chapter 1)
(Chapter 2)
(Chapter 3)
(Chapter 4)
(Chapter 5)
(Chapter 7)
(Chapter 8)
(Chapter 9)
(Chapter 10)
(Chapter 11)
(Chapter 12)
(Chapter 13)
(Chapter 14)
(Chapter 15)
(Chapter 16)
(Chapter 17)
(Chapter 18)
(Chapter 19)
Author's Note

(Chapter 6)

290K 3.9K 982
By hisracingheart

 (London)

“Why not? I want the bigger bedroom!”

“Because I’m meant to be the kidnapper!”

I glared at him.

“Are we really going to do this again?”

“Until you give me the bigger bedroom, yeah!”

Okay, it’s not like we were only arguing for the sake of it – there were only two bedrooms, one was about the size of my bath-tub back home, and the other was about the size of my closet. Basically, one room was crappy and small, and the other room was crappy and semi-decent-sized.

We played rock-paper-scissors. I lost, so obviously I got the bigger bedroom.

***

【Josh】

“Dinner’s done!” London yelled. We’d come to the agreement that if she cooked, she could have the bigger bedroom. Mainly because I didn’t care, and I couldn’t cook. And also the fact that I realized the bigger bedroom didn’t have heating.

“Great!” I yelled, running down the stairs, shaking out my wet hair. I’d just had a shower. “What did you make?”

I stopped when I smelt it.

“What the fuck is that?”

“Chocolate spaghetti. Chocolate sauce and noodles. Try it, it’s really nice. Oh, and you shouldn’t swear.”

I sat down next to her, picking up my fork.

“Oh, that’s really great,” I said, watching her scarf down the noodles, “coming from the girl who swore on national television.”

“That was to distract the police,” she said, in a way that she probably thought was wise. It didn’t work, because she was licking the bowl. I stabbed my fork into the chocolate mess, and put it back on the table. I’d completely lost my appetite. “You swear on purpose.”

She looked at my bowl. “Aren’t you going to eat that?”

I grimaced at her. I’ll just settle with the two candy bars I had in my pocket.

She took it to mean yes, and picked up my bowl. I bit my lip so I wouldn’t groan. It was gross the way she inhaled food like air, but…

She smiled at me, her mouth covered with chocolate.

It was kind of cute too.

Should I tell her the truth, about my past? Maybe she’ll sympathize. Maybe she’ll forgive me.

Yeah, right.

***

(London)

My teeth chattered, and I shivered. Why the hell was it so cold in here? There was electricity in this house. That was how I cooked the yummy noodles (speaking of those noodles, I’m actually starving!). And I could have sworn that I switched on the heating.

I curled into the smallest ball that was humanely possible, but somehow my body temperature remained about minus a billion. Surely there was a radiator in this room? There had to b –

Nope. No radiator. Damn it. That’s why Josh gave in so easy.

“Josh,” I called, crawling out of bed, and fully-exposing myself to the freezing-ness of my room. Not that there was much difference between the temperature in my bed and out of it. “Are you awake?”

I knocked on his door to, you know, show respect and everything, before I barged in.

“Oi!” I yelled, jumping on his bed. Bouncy.

“Ow!” he hissed, rubbing his arm. “You just jumped on me!”

“Oh,” I said, bouncing to his side. “I’m sorry. Now move up. My room is too cold.”

“Aren’t you scared of me?” he grumbled, but still moving up for me.

“Haha!” I laughed, then stopped. “Oh wait, you weren’t kidding?”

“I’m meant to be a bloody kidnapper,” he muttered, as I slid under the covers. “You have to be afraid of me!”

“You’re not a very good one,” I said. His room was way warmer than mine, and in seconds I began to feel drowsy. My surrounding faded, and all I could feel was Josh’s warm chest, all I could smell was the scent of his shampoo, and all I could hear was the sound of his rapidly beating heart.

***

【Josh】

She was asleep.

How the hell did she do that? It took me at least half-an-hour to fall asleep.

I watched her – the rise and fall of her chest, his long eyelashes that fluttered, and her lips that mouthed silently along with her unknowable words. She looked so calm, so peaceful. What was she dreaming about? Was it…about me?

Damn! What the hell was I doing?

I turned away, my cheeks flushing. Why was I like this? Stop thinking about her in that way! She was nothing but a hostage, nothing but a pile of money, nothing but my ticket to freedom.

London moved closer to me, pressing her front against my back. She was snoring gently into my ear, raising goosebumps all along my neck. I was frozen, too scared to move. What was she doing? Was she trying to kill me?

She sighed gently, turning slightly, and suddenly one of her arms were hugging me closer. All my muscles contracted, and I fought the urge to shake her off.

I let my eyes close, and tried to fall asleep, but my senses were all focused on her arm, her stupid slid arm wrapped around my chest. Why was I feeling like this? I was being stupid, right? A girl like her had nothing on her mind but food. We were from two completely different worlds – she was rich, and I was poor, she was kind, and I was not, she was the kidnapped, and I was the kidnapper. And the reason I’d kidnapped her in the first place was so dirty, so filthy it put me a million leagues away from her. Because the reason I’d kidnapped her was –

“Josh…” she muttered, right into my ear.

I tensed up again, thinking that she was awake. When she didn’t move or speak, I slowly craned my neck around.

She was still asleep, her eyes closed. Her long eyelashes brushed her cheek, and her red lips were curled up into a beautiful little smile.

Unconsciously, I grinned as well. A loose curl fell over her face, and tucked it behind her ear for her. I closed my eyes, and fell asleep.

***

(London)

I was woken by Josh. He shook me awake.

“Josh?” I hissed. It was still the middle of the night, what the hell was he doing?

“There’s someone downstairs,” he murmured, as quiet as he could.

I froze.

“Police?”

“Maybe.”

I bit my lip, and tried not to move at all. My stomach rumbled, breaking the silence.

“What the hell was that?” Josh whispered, angrily.

“What? I’m hungry!”

“You’re always hungry! Can’t you just stop your stomach, for one second, or we’ll be –”

He shut up when a creak echoed through the house.

“Did you hear that?” he asked, his eyes very wide.

“Maybe it was a mouse,” I said hopefully.

Something smashed. Josh looked at me.

“Maybe it was a really big mouse.”

A man cussed loudly.

“Maybe it’s a really big talking mouse.”

Josh glared at me.

“I’m thinking,” I whispered, “we go down there, capture it, make it join a show in Las Vegas, and we’ll make millions. You might as well release me right now.”

“Shut up,” he said, but he turned away to hide his smile. “What are we going to do?”

I scanned the room quickly.

“No windows…damn. The only way out is the front door, right? And there’s only one staircase?”

“I think so.”

I bit my lip, and thought hard.

“I’ve got it. Get your gun, and we’ll walk out.”

“What? That’s it?”

“Well, obviously there’s a plan, but we’ll have to move fast. The man’s in the living room right now, and if he blocks the staircase, there’ll be no way to escape.”

“Alright,” he said, fumbling in his bag (what was he? A girl?).

“Got it,” he said, pulling the gun out.

“Let’s go. Keep the gun at my head, as we walk down.”

“What?”

“We pretend it’s a hostage situation! How slow are you?”

“Oh, okay.”

“Move!” I hissed, when I heard the floorboards downstairs creak. The man was moving. We ran out of the bedroom, and skidded down the stairs. Mystery man, please go into the kitchen, please do into the kitchen, please I am begging you –

Josh’s hand reached for the doorknob that lead to our (well, his really. I’m the one being kidnapped after all) safety, just as the living door opened, and we were face to face with a policeman.

“Don’t move!” Josh yelled, jerking my head back by my hair. The gun was pointed straight at my head. Even though I knew he was acting, I was kind of scared. Josh was way too good. Almost as good as a professional actor. “Or I’ll blow her head off!”

The cop put his hands up, slowly.

“Alright,” he said, looking kind of scared. “I won’t…move. I just…I –”

And then he leaped. It was all a ruse.

I slammed my boots into his gut, and he doubled over in pain.

“Run!” I yelled, and Josh swung open the door, and we ran.

“There’s bloody more of them!”

“What the hell are we meant to do?” Josh screamed. There were two cop cars in front of the house, and I could see the cops coming out already, which their guns ready and trained on Josh –

Bang.

It was the slowest second of my life.

Josh fell.

***

Author's Note: You better love me for uploading, because this thing took me bloody ages. I was literally sitting at the computer for hours, trying to make all the words perfecto. I couldn't be bothered to proofread well, so please don't hate me if you find a mistake :) Love ya all XXX 

P.S. Anyone else watch Mock the Week? No? 

P.P.S Sorry about crappy chapter title :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 723 45
"woah, these girls got mobbed!" "maybe we should take them home.." keep reading to find out what happens when two totally different worlds collide, l...
7.2K 92 17
β€’*β€βž· π’Šπ’• 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ "α΄€ΚŸα΄‡α΄Šα΄€Ι΄α΄…Κ€α΄ ʀᴏsα΄€Κ€Ιͺᴏ" 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’Žπ’π’”π’• 𝒑𝒐𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒓 π’…π’“π’–π’ˆ 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒓𝒔 π’Œπ’Šπ’…π’π’‚π’‘π’‘π’†π’… οΏ½...
242K 4K 28
"I just wanna go home." "But baby, why would you ever wanna leave me?" ---------- Warning: Kidnapping, abuse, mentions of rape. This is for mature a...
507K 8.7K 60
⚠️Graphic/Mature⚠️ She tried to leave him - Big Fucking Mistake. She belonged to Him and Him alone.