(JIKOOK) - THE HOT GUY AND ME

By Maneko_San

Jimin is a new student who have move from America to Korea (Busan) at another school called Tecna High to con... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter:1
Chapter:2
Chapter:3
Chapter:4
Chapter:6
Chapter:7
Chapter:8
Chapter:9
Chapter:10
Chapter:11
Chapter:12
Chapter:13
Chapter:14
Chapter:15
Chapter:16
Chapter:17
Chapter:18
Chapter:19
Chapter:20
SORRY!!!!
Chapter: 21
Chapter:22
Chapter:23
Chapter:24
Chapter:25
Chapter:26
Chapter:27
Chapter:28
Chapter:29
Chapter:30
Chapter:31
Chapter:32
Chapter:33
Chapter:34
Chapter:35
Chapter:36
Chapter:37
Chapter:38
Chapter:39
Chapter:40
Chapter:41
Chapter:42
Chapter:43
Chapter:44

Chapter:5

2.2K 110 7
By Maneko_San

*JIMIN POV*

I was now at my home trying to figure out what I should wear. I usually Don't have much trouble figuring out what to put on since I always go with what works and feel comfortable to me. But here I am. Killing up myself about what to wear. I'm not the type of person who dress to impress. I thought I wasn't. But people change. In some situation I guess hahaha.

After about an hour trying to figure out my choice of clothing. I finally make my decision. I picked out a black tight ripped jeans which show off my curves pretty well. A black shirt with a blue fannel jacket that reach my inner-thigh. A black shoes and my favourite beany but in blue. My hair was flat in my back with bangs covering my forehead as always. I put on a bit of makeup. I usually don't need to since my face is. Very attractive and well taken care of. After I was finish I went downstairs to sit on my couch and wait for Taehyung to call.

*TAEHYUNG POV*

Here I am getting myself ready. It was late since I am the last one my driver has to bring home. My friends from time to time took the same car together if we want to hold long term conversation. We are childhood friends afterall, and all of our parents know each other very well. It felt like just yesterday when I met them. Especially Miyako. But. Enough of that. I am running late!!

I finally get in my car as my driver Mr Charles send me a greet before heading to my friends.

*JIMIN POV*

It has been an hour and Taehyung hadn't called me. Sigh. Where is he! I kept pacing in my living room back and forth for a while untill I heard the familiar ring tone from my phone, indicating that someone is calling me. I stop what I was doing and went to fetch it, I look at the caller ID to see who it was calling me. And what do you know. If it ain't late ass Taehyung. I sigh again before answering the phone.

"Hello?".

"Jimin. I'm really sorry. I'm almost at your house" Taehyung hysterically said. I rolled my eyes unaffected as i heared low mild noises from others in the background.

"Jimin. We are on our way okay. Don't be sad though!" I heard a high pitch voice and I thinks that's Miyako. I laugh before responding.

"It's okay. I'm not sad" More like I'm not angry that is. I hate getting dress and have to wait for people so long.

"Okay! I'll see you".

"Yeah" I ended and hang up the phone. Sigh for a thousandth time before I went back to sit, waiting for them for a while longer.

After about 15 minutes I heard beeping of a horn outside. Knowing that it was them, I went to open the door just to see Miyako waving at me through the car door window while Taehyung telling me to hurry. You have the urged. Putting that aside. I smile contentedly and went towards them, making sure I close the door properly. I get in and Miyako immediately hugged me.

"Jiminie I miss you!" She beamed in between hugging and squeezing my poor body. I laughed at her cuteness.

"Ah~ Jimin I'm really sorry I get here late" Taehyung continues to apologize.

"I told you not to take the car together you idiot! But you with your pea-brained self had to whined for god knows how long untill we give in. I told you it was a bad idea yet you didn't listen. Now look we are literally 5 minutes late. Count that 29 since it takes about 24 minutes until we reach the god damn amusement park. Piss me off" Yoongi hissed giving Taehyung the death stare as he sunked in guilt.

"I'm sorry. I said I was sorry didn't I. Why are you still cursing me!" Taehyung complain receiving more curse from his hyung. Everyone just watch the two puppies continue there quarrels knowing It's normal between the two latter's.

After some time we reached our destined place. The place was so beautiful and there was so much rides. I really want to go on the Ferris wheel so bad. We then payed for the ticket to enter the amusement park.

"So. Who's going to pick our first ride" Taehyung asked and everyone raised their hands except for the "Hot Guy". Damn he's really boring I thought looking at him. Staring for quite too long untill our eyes crossed each other and I looked away. Why do I feel like this happen before. Yeesh.

"Let's choose with rock paper sicsors first" Haruhi suggests and everyone starts to get competitive.

The game end and the "Hot Guy" get's to pick first. Groan. I really need to ask Taehyung for his name but I always forgot.

"So JK what do you want to play first" said Eric. I thank the lord, now I Don't have to ask Taehyung for his name. That would also be weird considering that we all have been hanging out for quite some while. So JK huh. But I still Don't know his full name. What was it. Jungooh.Ahh forget it.

"Let's go on the roller coaster" He said. And boy. I felt my jaw drop to the floor. His voice is so deep and husky I felt my feet go numb. And now that I think about it. I've never heard him speak untill now. And did I tell you how much his curly long hair covering half of his eyes look so hot. What am I thinking!

I knock that thought out of my mind. Trying to get myself back into reality. But isn't this reality. Wait what! Jimin focus. "Guy's I really want to go on the rides now" maybe this will let me cool my head off.

"Hold your horses Jimin" J-hope laughed out.

"Fine, but It's only one of you" I responded and everyone burst out laughing at my silly joke.

"Not funny!" Sulked J-hope.

We went to go on the roller coaster. The line wasn't that long which meant plus 1 for us. After waiting for a while it was now our time to go on the ride. I was sitting beside. OMG. I was sitting next to the "Hot Guy". Which his name is JK. But nevermind that. I was sitting next to him. And somehow. I was a little panicky. Is that a bad or a good sign?

The ride starts and everyone began to scream. Some with excitement and some for there life. I was having a lot of fun. I really enjoyed the ride. I wouldn't mind going back on it again. The ride ends. Everyone came out laughing. Except for J-hope who looked like he just experience living through his worst nightmare a second ago. Haruhi, seeing his friend frightened expression he couldn't help but laugh at him.

"Remind me not to go on that ride again" J-hope said placing his hand at his heart in the most dramatic way possible.

This cause everyone to tease him making him start to pout. I began to laugh at his cute expression. UntiI I felt someone staring at me. I stop laughing, looking around searching as my eyes land on a certain figure checking me out. I stared at him in silence. My laughing long died out, watching how his eyes go over my body. I felt so expose under his gaze. Eyes full of wonders as he continued to stare intently at me knowing that I even saw him. I felt heat rushing throughout my body just by looking at him. He licked his lip so seductivley staring at my thigh. And at that moment I know that this guy was going to create something big in my life. I don't know what it is but I felt it. I know that if I ever get too close to him I might be cast under his ever lasting spell. And somehow it felt so right.

Not moving for a second his gaze went up to meet mine. My breath itch at my throat. His deep dark grey eyes looks so beautiful it pierce my soul. My knees buckled and glue on the floor as I watch his lips curve into a smirk. What the hell is this? this guy is really dangerous. How can a person makes me feel like this just by a simple stare. I saw a lot of guys who looks really handsome and none of them grab my attention untill now. What's so special about you "Hot Guy".

I was so in my thoughts that I didn't heard Miyako calling me until a few minutes later. Broke me out my thinking state I turn to see her looking at me with worries in her eyes.

"Are you okay? You looked lost for a second there".

"Yeah I am okay. I didn't mean to make you worry". I gave her my eye smile so she knows that I am really okay. And to be honest. I'M NOT OKAY! that guy might take me for a fool but it ain't going to happen. Just by one look at him he makes me question my sanity. And that has to be a bad sign right? There is no way that's a good sign. I'll make sure to stay away from him.

I gave him one last stare before going over to where Miyako and the Guy's are, trying to get in the conversation not realising my eyes slowly moving towards him again. He is staring. Why me of all people. I know I look pretty fine. But aren't other people too. I send him a strong glare letting him know to back off but instead he chuckled at me. The hell. Doesn't he know a sign when he see's one. So irritating.

It was Haruhi time to choose a ride, after Haruhi then It's mine. Which will be the last as everyone else chose there's. He picked bumper cars and that makes everyone starts to decide on a penalty for the loser. One thing reach to the next and they starts to argue about what the penalty is supposed to be. Realising that arguing won't work, they switch to the resolving matters magic that they came up with, which is called. Rock Paper Scissors. Taehyung won the game and chose the penalty of telling the most embarrassing thing that happen in our life. We were both worried and excited all together.

We went into our respective lane Feeling anxious at every passing second. The gun was shot and we sped off. We started laughing and bumping into each other to get them to loose. This is so much fun. I don't want this day to end.

.
.
.
.

"And the looser is-" Taehyung said smiling. We just look at him with a very humdrum face not so interested in his answer. He waited for five minutes untill-

"Dude just say it already!" Shouted Yoongi getting very irritated.

"Me!" He responds proudly with a silly smile set on his face. With a disgusted countenance the Guy's stare at him as if he had lost all his brain cells.

"And this is partially why you are an alien" Haruhi insults while Taehyung responds with an offended look.

"Oh come on. Tell us" Chloe excitedly beamed.

Sigh. "Okay I'll say it".

"It was back in middle school. I had a stomach ache that day. My mom didn't see much about it and instead force me to go to school. I told her I didn't want to go but she ignored my plead and still send me. I was in 5th grade at that time and we were reading an assignment. The class was silent you could even hear when a pin drop. So. I was here. Minding my own business. Reading my assignment like everyone else. Until all hell broke loose. I was really embarrassed that I didn't go to school for a week" he explain face tinted in red all over.

"Dude. Just say it" Chloe said getting into the story.

"Yeah. Like I said. All hell broke loose and I. I. Let out the most biggest far by accident!".

We stared at him in silence for a good while untill our face erupt in a whole lot of laughing. Chloe fall on the floor rolling. Haruhi started laughing untill he began to wheeze. Miyako felt embarrassed for him but laugh anyway. J-hope starts to die letting out his iconic laughs, resulting for all of us to laugh even harder.

"Is that all" Yoongi asked feeding off of Taehyung humiliating moment.

"No. I - popped my underwear so I have to ask for a pass from the teacher to go to the restroom. I had to go commando that day. I thought no one would have found my underwear. But. Luck was very well not on my side and someone actually found it and went looking for the person who go commando to tease him/her. Which thank God I manage to not get caught that day". Taehyung said feeling a bit of relief washing over him.

"Man. You had it real rough. That is even more embarrassing than my embarrassing moment" Eric muttered as everyone nod in agreement.

It was time for my ride and as expected I choose the Ferris wheel. The line wasn't that long and we went in pairs. Me, Taehyung- hyung, Hot Guy- hyung and Miyako- noona was in a seat together. And. Hobi- hyung and the others was in another column seated together. The Ferris wheel started to move and I was in amazement jumping and smiling in my seat. Taehyung and Miyako held a very dearing smile watching me acting like a 3 year old at the candy store.

We finally reach the top. I looked through out the window seeing how everyone and everything was below me. The sky was really beautiful. The stars illuminated it with It's white pure colours giving it an ethereal looked. I stared in awed at the view. Giggling to myself, I make sure to write a plan in my head to come here again.

Seconds become minutes and minutes becomes hours. And it has reach to the point of us heading back to our home. It was a very fun day today. School was very boring but also not that bad. But this moment makes it even better. We had a lot of convo on our way back home. But there is also the part where we get separated from each other.

I was back at my house, sending the driver a goodbye and vice-versa as always. I went inside and took a shower, after that I put on my white T-shirt and a tight mini- shorts that was tight but also comfortable. I hop in my bed and check my phone to see if i get any messages. I saw one from my mom and I clicked open and read it.

"Goodnight honey".

"An all nighter again. You should think more about your health" I whispered before turning off my phone and drifted off to sleep.

I guess this chapter is a bit long. sorry if you think so too. Anyway. Hope you liked it and sorry about the format text kept changing throughout the story😓. It kept coming off without me noticing it. And the worst part is. I realise it after I have wrote a big ass paragraph and ain't nobody has no time to write it back over in the correct font it should be in, especially when your lazy as hell😅😅..Anyway hope you like what I wrote and it would mean a lot if you comment and vote too😊. Thanks for reading❤❤💓💓💓💗💗💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

850K 61K 102
"Please don't leave...I can't live without you..." After Park Jimin, a pink haired 22 year old gets fired from his main job. Jimin complains about it...
536K 24.7K 29
"Ooh Does someone have a crush?~..." "Of course not I'm straight..." "Oh yeah that's right you've dated half the girls at this school.. such a playe...
40.1K 2.6K 17
"𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂�...
15.5K 866 22
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ ALL OF MY BOOKS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY! Original book name: {My Student's Father} Current name: {Teacher's Lover} A middle school...