Daddy Little Babyboy

By Karmila777

Jungkook went to a clinic for his appoiment. Sadly, a crazy doctor shoot some blue dirty colour liquid into h... More

Heloooo!~
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
IT'S JIMIN'S BIRTHDAY GUYS!!
Not an update
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
OMGGGG😆😆😆
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
✨✨Weward✨✨
Chapter 36
Chapter 35
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
🎈INFORMATION🎈
Chapter 41
New Account😊♥️
Chapter 42
Important!

Chapter 37

2K 34 6
By Karmila777

TIME SKIP AT THE MORNING

Jungkook POV

It was 9 in the morning and I woke up due to the sunlight that spying over the curtain. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. I feel so cold and when I peeked down the blanket , me and Taehyung was still naked due to our hot session. I turned to my side and saw my lover was still sleeping and I smiled. After a good time staring at his beauty, I want to get up and go to the bathroom but when I tried to stand my feet was wobbling and I landed on my butt making me scream loudly I can't even get up from the floor AND IM STILL NAKED! felt like my ass was all broken inside! Its fucking hurts!!

NO ONE POV

Jungkook screamed in pain waking u the older. "Jungkook, baby are you alright!?" Taehyung asked and helped the younger get up on his own feet but failed. "Aahh! It hurts!" Jungkook said while gripping the older arm. Taehyung then carried the younger to the bathroom and sat him carefully on the sink while he fill up the bathtub. After that he carried the younger and slowly sinking him into the tub and joined him after awhile. Jungkook relaxed when he felt Taehyung hugged him and kiss his swollen lips.

"Tae, why my feet feel like jelly? I can't even walk now!" Jungkook pouted. Aww baby. "Maybe I pounded you too hard eh?" Taehyung said smirking making the younger blushed and hit the older's chest softly. "Its okay darling I will carry you ok?" Taehyung said and kissed the younger forehead. The younger only nodded and leaned to his lover chest. After half and hour cuddling in the tub, Taehyung carried the younger back into their bed.

"Wait ok baby. And don't stand or move or else you cute cuddly butt will be hurt."  Taehyung said pecking the younger's wet hair. The younger blushed and nodded to him. Taehyung went to the closet to pick the clothes for him and Jungkook. He choose a big black hoodie that wrote Bunny on it and a pair of pink lace panties for his baby.(Jungkook's favourite one😚) He also took a pair of grey sweatpants and simple black t-shirt for himself. He went back to his baby and laughed a bit looking at his baby who was trying to stand up by his feet but failed. Before he could hit the ground, Taehyung quickly grabbed him.

"Baby, didn't I said don't stand?" Taehyung sighed. "Im just wanna see if I already can stand or not." Jungkook said. "Well baby, I don't think so you will be able to walk for today." Taehyung pecked his forehead and sat him on the bed and dressed him up and then him as well. After they finish their beauty routine, they decide to go to the cafetaria. Taehyung wanted to carry the younger but getting a no from him. He was too shy that people will staring weirdly and even judging bout him. Taehyyng doesn't want to make his baby mad though so Taehyung just hold him by his waist and walked slowly nit wanting to hurt his precious baby. Jungkook smiled and trying his best to keep standing and with the help from his lover, he can walk slowly. Taehyung smiled and kissed the younger lips once again while interwining their hand to the cafe.

AT THE CAFETERIA

"Wow there's so many food!" Jungkook said excitedly. "Of course baby. And you can order everything in the menu if you want to." Taehyung said kissing the younger's cheek. The younger giggled knowing the older meant it but he's not going to order everything though. Unless he wanna be fat muscle bunny. They went to a table for two and before Jungkook could pull out the chair, Taehyung did it first. "Thank you TaeTae." Jungkook said giving him a kiss on the cheek and sat down. "Anything for my baby." Taehyung said getting a blush from the younger. Taehyung was about to speak something but being interupped by a girl who wearing in a maid outfit. Guess its their waitress. She seem like in Taehyung's age. "Hi there hottie. Welcome to the Heaven Pie Cafeteria! My name is Irene and I will serve you today! What would you like to order sir?" The girl winked at Taehyung while trying to touch Taehyung thigh below but failed when he moved his thigh away.

(  Im not hating her! She's my idol and I love her so much but no storywas perfect right?😣 Im sorry Irene. I really love you. I meant it ok? 😣🤧)

"I would like some chocolate chip muffin and some of the cream puff with a cup of cappucino please.." Taehyung said not wanting to look at the girl who was accidentally slipped off 3 of the button of her shirt in front of him. Taehyung  was getting annoyed by the girl and he turned to the younger that was admiring the menu. "Whatchu wanna eat baby?" Taehyung said while caressing the younger cheek getting a giggled from the younger and a disgusting face from the girl.

"Umm.. I would like one set of scòne and a glass of banana milkshake please.." Jungkook said and the girl just bawling his eyes but wrote it on her notepad and went away not forgetting to winked at Taehyung. On the other side, Taehyyng who was annoyed with the girl just thanking the god up there that Jungkook doesn't realised. "Baby..." Taehyung said while holding both of Jungkook's hand and caressed it gaining the attention of the younger. "Yes Taehyungie?" Jungkook said looking at the older. "Thank you." Thats all Taehyung said and kissed the younger. "Why TaeTae?" Jungkook asked as they pull apart. "For trusting me and accepting my love. You even gave your virginity to me even though I know you want to save it for someone special then me." Taehyung said and Jungkook kissed him again. "You're the special one Tae. My soulmate My boyfriend and my life. Don't say like that ok? I doesn't like it. We were meant to be with each other." Jungkook said and Taehyung smiled happily. "And thats why I love you so much." Taehyung said and pinched the younger's cheek.

After a few minutes of talking and giggling to each other, the food arrived. Well its let's say the food was looking too delicious. But the one that made Taehyung annoyed was the same waitress came with their food. "Here your food sir~" The girl said and put the plate and the cup so slowly and delicate. She even try to touch Taehyung's finger but failed. Taehyung doesn't even say thanks to the waitress due to his annoy state. "This is for you boy." The waitress said and out the plate and the glass clumsily almost spilling the milkshake onto Jungkook but being caught first.

"Please be careful next time." Jungkook said softly. "Pfft...you're not my boss to tell me what I must do dumbass." The girl said and went away. Jungkook looked down indicating that he want to cry and Taehyung quickly raised his chin up and wiped the younger's tears with his thumb. "Hey hey baby don't cry ok? That bitch doesn't know what she was saying. She's just a pain in the ass ok baby. Don't listen to her." Taehyung say and the younger nodded softly gaining him self and curved a smile back. And how Taehyung love to see his furrball happy.

This is what  scòne look like. It so delicious and its the picture i took from my last vacation😚✨

Taehyung was about to drink his coffee when he saw a small piece of paper under his plate. He took it and read it.
It wrote

Hi there hottie! You look so fucking goddamn handsome and I would like to be your girlfriend!😜
Here's my number!

XXX-XXXXX-XXX~ Call me daddy😋

  P.S  And the boy beside you was ugly af like a stupid cow so yeah Im more pretty than him. ITS OBVIOUS!

Taehyung was losing his mind. How dare that dirtbag said that his baby was ugly!? She must look at herself who doesn't even brush her teeth for 1000 years! Its fucking yellow and smelly! (Eww lol) he thought in his mind. He decided he had enough of the shit. He will make that bitch regret for what she had said to HIS baby. He thinked of an excuse to distract his lover. When he got one he smirked and stand up gaining the younger attention. "Baby wait here okay? I want to pay for the food I will be back soon." Taehyung said and getting nodded from the younger who practically stuffing his while faces on the food. He even can sense the strawberry jam on his cheeks. How cute..Taehyung thought. He then went to kitchen part and luckily, the counter and the kitchen part was far from their desk.

He went inside the kitchen where only staff can get in. "Excuse me sir, you cannot get in here." A man said that seem to be like the manager. "Im sorry but im looking for one of your waitress." And when Tarhyyng saw the girl he quickly ran to her and ounched the girl right on her face ruining her makeup. "OUCH!" The girl shouted and the staff quickly help her. "Sir, why do you do that!" The man spoke up again. "She fucking deserve it! She was rude to me! Touching my thigh, buttoned off her shirt, throwing bad words at me and my Boyfriend! AND SHE EVEN SAID MY BABY WAS UGLY!! SHE DOESN'T EVEN LOOK THROUGH HERSELF!!!" Taehyung shouted.

"You doesn't have proof sir." The men said defending the girl. "Oh I don't have?" Taehyung said and he quickly shoved into his right pocket and showed the men the paper. "So what is this!?" Taehyung said angrily and the man read the letter and felt his face getting red maybe cause of embarass for defending the girl or because he was angry. "I-Im really sorry s-sir. It will never b-be happen again." The manager said and bowed. "You better not! Or else I will fucking make you regret it!" Taehyung said and went out out of the kitchen and went straight to the bathroom to wash his wash to calm down. Once he felt calm, he got out of the room not forgetting to curve a smile on  his face.

AT THE TABLE

"TaeTae!" Jungkook hugged him. "Aww baby, miss me?" Taehyung said hugging the younger back. "Of course!" Jungkook said and giggled melting the older's heart. "Well why don't you eat first hmm?" Taehyung said caressing the younger's hand. "Im not gonna eat without my boyfriend." Jungkook said and leaned to his lover and Taehyung swore he could die that time. "Okay baby I will feed you." Taehyung said and sat down with his lover feeding each other and laughing. What a lovely time to be spend.  After they finished the food they started to cleaned up the mess they made. And after that Taehyung spoke up. "Well let's get going shall we? I wanna spend more time with my boyfriend." Taehyung said pecking the younger's cheek. "Ok TaeTae."

The younger said and went to washed his hands and dried them while Taehyung went the cashir to pay for the food. They went out if the cafe not forgetting to interwined their hands together ignoring the judging look on the others. The butler already put all of their things inside the trunk of the car so they doesn't have to do anything. They went ot Taehyung's car and the older as well opened the younger's door first. Well as a gentleman he will do anything for his baby. "Thank you Tae." Jungkook said as he got into the car. "Welcome princess." Taehyung said and pecked the younger's lips quickly and went to the driver seat and started the engine and drove off the 5 stars hotel railway.

AT THE HIGHWAY

"TaeTae?" The younger said while leaned to the older's shoulder. "Yes baby?" The olddr turned to his side to see his baby foing his famous puppy eyes. He awed at him. "Im so sleepy..." The younger said and his eyes was droopy. " Aww baby, then sleep on my shoulder hmm? It still far from our destination." Taehyung said and getting a nodded from the younger. Jungkook then leaned his head onto his lover's shoulder and sometimes sniffing the older vanilla scent. Before the younger went to his dreamland, he said something to his lover making the older smiled and kissed his head.

I love you Taehyungie-ah...

~Hewwo babiesss! How are wu? Well here's a present for you for still reading and waiting for me to update😋☺✨

~This is the longessssttt chapter I ever wrote! Kinda proud of myself actually.🤧
Well anyway babies take care ok? Diseases spread like a tornado these days. I hope you guys was healthy and happy!😚♥️

Don't forget to vote♥️
                            and✨
                            comment♥️

Love ya!!✨♥️✨♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
108K 2.7K 36
wander ; verb to move about without a fixed course , aim or goal . " im just living.." - r'monei
61.4K 1.6K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
23.8K 36 10
Just a horny girl with a normal life 🙄