My Mate's A Vamp?!? (boyxoy)

By isha59

Moving in with his new family.16 year old Scott feels out of place. Staring a new school, finding out he's a... More

My Mate's A Vamp?!? (boyxoy)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14

Chapter 3

1.2K 26 5
By isha59

Scott's POV

   I was running away from something.. Something huge.. Vicious.. Gorging on everything in its sight.

Looking back I saw its talons reach for my face, screaming I run away faster. Tripping over a tree stump I sprawl across the spiky planes of dark shape the looked like a formation of rock thorns.

  Examine my self closer I winced as I looked down at my chest to see a ragged piece lodged into my lung. Finding it difficult to breath I look into my predators eyes, hoping for mercy.

  "P-please.. God! just get it be over with already!!" I croak frustrated as I look into the cold hard eyes of..

  "Scott. Scott. SCCOOTT!! WAKE UP!" Someone yelled as they shoved my off the couch. Landing face first onto the floor.

  "Huh..? What..? Wait, why'd you shove me off the couch...?  I glare at my cousin Xavier rubbing my now twice bruised face.

  "We'll you wouldn't wake up so I shoved your fat ass off." He answered amused. He was the only cousin that didn't despite me or want me dead. I hope.

  Rolling my eyes at him I get up and dust my self. Looking up towards the dining area I don't hear anything. Only a running water and clattering dishes.

  "Where's everyone..?" I asked looking at an empty dining room.

  "They're all asleep. Zuri told me to wake you up and to send you to the  kitchen." He shrugged then walk off upstairs.

  Walking into the kitchen I hear a mumbling Zuri go on about something to do with "selfish people" and "not understanding quality food."

  "Hey Zuri..." I wave to her cautiously stepping into the kitchen. "Whatcha doing...?"

  Staring blankly at me she narrows her eyes.

"Whatcha think I'm doing, Scott?"

  "Aww! Are you mad because I missed out on your special cooking and nobody comment you on your delicious and wonderful appetizers..?" I pout to her giving her the puppy eye look.

  Fighting a smile as her eyes soften.  I can see the love in her eyes. If only she was a guy.. *sigh*

Zuri is very young but seems older  shes also the packs omega but some of the other pack members treat her like a maid. To top it all off she's actually pretty, beautiful even. They disregard her because she has a little meat on her bones. She's like a big sister to me, even though she sees me as more than a brother. It's not a secret from her that I'm gay but sometimes I just wish I could love her more than a sister.  Like when I was little and I had the biggest crush on her.

                   ~~~~flash back~~~~

    "Zuuurrrii!!!!!" Screams a 6 year old me runnig towards a 10 year old Zuri, crying my eyes out hugging her as she pulls me on her lap.

  "Whats wrong scott?" she asked worriedly inspecting me from head to toe. satisfied that i wasn't hurt she wipes my tears away.

  "T-t-they t-t-told me that y-y-you can't b-b-be my m-m-mate!!!!" I cry harder into her shoulder.

Laughing at my reason for crying she wiped my eyes again and kissed my cheek.

  "Here." She hands me a napkins

"Don't be silly! Don't listen to those morons. When you grow up you'll find your mate." Covering my mouth from protesting any further.

"And if it happens to be me then so be it!" She smiles as she tussles my hair.

  "But I don't want anybody else!! Your the only one that's nice to me and doesn't make fun of me. And you know how to make cookies!" I pout at her earning another smile and laugh.

  "We'll see about that when we get big and grow up. " she smiles at me and hugs me.

               ~~~~ End Of Flash Back-----

  "Thank god you didn't have boobs back then!" I grin at her. Seeing the embarrassed look in her eyes she knew what I meant. Laughing lightly she pats me on the head.

  "Hush up and take a seat I saved you some Chinese food that you went all ninja for." She laughed amused and brought out everything that I missed out on. Eating everything slowly savoring each taste. I grin at her and give her a double thumbs up making her blush satisfies that someone appreciates her hard work.

  Getting up and helping her clear the table and clean the dishes after I was done eating. We had fun we talked about the latest details and horses around. Finally seeing her being herself made me smile wholeheartedly for he first time.

  "You might want to go to your room and get some sleep. Tomorrow you start school with them." She looks sadly at me then looks away concentrating on the dishes in he hand.

  Faking a hurt expression I stare at her until she looks directly at me.

"No I'm starting school with you and Xavier. Not them. Remember they're the morons." I grin at her resting my hand on her shoulder reassuringly.

  Going to my room and slumping in my bed I drift off. To be woken up from what felt like a 5 minute sleep, a cold water was splashed in my face. Snapping my eyes open and seeing the quickly retreating back of Xavier.  I pounce on him before he could make it out. Glaring at him as I had him in a head lock I made him say mercy.

  Letting him leave I went to my closet and took out a pair of dark blue an black skinny jeans, grey an black chucks,  and a blue "all time low" t- shirt and set them on my bed. Grabbing a towel I head to the bathroom and turned the shower on. Letting the shower get ready I brush my teeth. When I felt like the shower was hot enough I quickly get undressed ad walked in and shut the screen door. Feeling the steamy water hit my back relaxed my muscles. Drifting off I  wash my hair with my blueberry scented shampoo. God, I love blueberry!!

Stepping out and toweling myself I walk out the bathroom. Pick up the clothes I set out and put it on.

  Waking into the kitchen I grab a bowl of cereal and day down on the island kitchen table. Swinging my feet I wait for Zuri to come out.

  When she finally comes out of her bedroom. I hop off and give her a chance to eat. While she was eating silently I grab my bookbag and sling it across my chest. 

  Leaving the front porch I felt nervous and hyper.

I wonder if this school year will be fun?

-----/--------/--------/-------/-----

Jason's POV

  Getting off my bed and slouched to the kitchen and grabbed a good bag of  'AB negative.' Warming it up in the microwave I get ready for 'school'.

  Enrolling into this school is just an excuse to find out more about the pack of wolves in this territory and If they had anything. And I mean ANYTHING to do with my parents and my covens death. If I find the wolves who did it, I'll shred them to pieces and I don't care if I die in the process of getting my revenge. As. Long. As. They. PAY. If not, then on to the next town.

  Gritting my teeth, I get dressed and leave my tiny temporary apartment. Walking towards the school I get a waft of many Werewolf scents. Scrunching up my nose in disgust I bump into a tiny figure.

"Oh. Sorry my bad." Smiled a tiny boy at me. He looked like a girl. Was it just me or was he checking me out..?

  "I don't roll that way." I tell him bluntly.

"Never said you should or did." He replies rolling his eyes and turns back to the girl holding his hand. Well I guess he wasn't gay if he had a girlfriend. But still my first instinct was to rip her hand out of his. Not understanding why I felt territorial I walked away quickly.

  Getting to the main office was easy. Quickly asking them for the principle. They told me to wait in her office. Walking in I noticed that the principle was a female vampire. Smiling at me I nod at her showing respect and sit down in one of the empty chairs.

  "Just hold on. We have another new student beginning with us, he should be here in a little while." Just as those words leave her mouth the door opens and the most delicious aroma filled up the room. Snapping my head in the direction it came from I saw a petit figure standing there looking me dead in the eye.

  It can't be.. A werewolf?! The tiny werewolf I had bumped into earlier?! Give me a break! Not only that but it had to be a good scent!?!?

  "We'll sit down Mr. Chase. And I'll run over things with both you and Mr. Zurich ........" As she goes on with the introduction and telling us about the school. I had to control my body and senses. My body wanting to claim his blood as my own. Where as my sense were being violated by his smell, his looks and wanted to know how he felt and tasted. In other words my senses were filled with blood lust.

  Feeling weak and disgusted in myself. It's not the fact that he's a boy but more along the lines that He's.A.Werewolf. The minute the principle lets us out of the room handing us our schedule I  walk away towards where my class should be. Feeling him walking quietly behind me I see that the hall was nearly empty. Scanning for an empty room, I saw none. Then I notice an empty janitors closet.

  Turning around I grab his hand hearing him growl. As much as I hate to admit. It turned me on.

Pulling the door open I shove him in and close the door behind us. Grabbing him by the front of his short I pick him up easily two feet in the air, I push him against the wall and attack his lips. Kissing him hungrily I felt him respond quickly. With our lips moving against each other rather violently I put my hand against his waist and lifted him higher against the wall. Wrapping his legs around me, biting his bottom lip, I push my tongue tracing his lips seeking entrance. Parting his lips, I dip my tongue is massaging his tongue then we battle for dominance. Growling against my mouth when I wouldn't let him dominate. Smirking I let him have dominance for now. After our short steamy make-out I rest my forehead on his, both of us breathing heavily.

  "I thought you said you don't roll this way.." He smirks running his fingers through my hair.

  "Shut up. I don't....didn't but It can't be helped."

Closing my eyes I slowly set him down. Stepping back I toke a deep breath.

"So.. You're a vampire.." He looks at me tilting his head making him look adorably irresistible.

  "Yea. And you're a werewolf. Tell me something new." I snap at him. Rubbing my temples I toke another deep breath.

"Sorry about that. Today doesn't seem to be my day."

He shrugs his shoulder like it was nothing then looks at his watch. "We have 2 minutes to get to class. What class do you have first? He asks as he opens the door to check if it was all clear.

  "Mr. Waters room 234. And it seems like it right I front of us." I point out and walk out of the closet towards the classroom and hand the teacher my class slip. Seems like this town just got more interesting. I smirk to myself. Feeling everyone stare at me as I made my way to one of the empty seats in the back.

------/----------/-----------/----------/------

Short but that's all I had the time to do..:(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

942K 24.9K 61
Vivienne didn't believe in vampires until she started to suspect her prince might be one. Which will she sacrifice - humanity or love? ...