Bangel (Buffy/Angel)

Per Originalsforever100

A collection of bangel fanfics I've done from both Buffy and Angel shows, as well as a couple crossovers. Més

Love At First Sight
Hero
The Replacement
End of Days/Chosen (1st revised version)
Angel: The First Evil (Spike's POV)
Home Sweet Home
Permanent Visit
Gossip Girl/Buffy/Angel crossover "Close Friends"
Charmed/Buffy/Angel crossover: Multiple Battles
Bangel and Spuffy Love and Tragedy Romance
The Cordelia Show
What's My Line?

I Don't Deserve You

257 2 0
Per Originalsforever100

Summary: Based on the song "I Don't Deserve You."

*The Three*

You're the first face that I see

And the last thing I think about

You're the reason that I'm alive

It was a nebulous night, as Buffy walked down a sidewalk, patrolling as usual to keep Sunnydale safe and to answer her calling as the Slayer. When she sensed something was there with her slayer senses though, she stopped walking.

"It's late, I'm tired, and I don't want to play games. Show yourself."

A moment later, a vampire with armor jumped down from a tree, landing behind her, which made her turn around to see it. Then two more jumped from the tree, landing on either side of her.

Without hesitation, she began fighting them, but after a few minutes, she got pinned to a brick wall by two of them, while the other one stood in front of her and bent down towards her neck.

Just when he was inches away from her neck, about to sink his fangs in to drink from and kill her, a mysterious stranger, Angel, arrived and grabbed him by his hair, pulling his head back away from her neck.

"Good dogs don't bite."

He threw the armored vampire away from her and began to fight him. That gave Buffy a chance to get free from the other two and stake one and begin fighting the other one. So, together, they slayed The Three vampire warriors, though at the time, he had been a stranger to her whom had saved her life.

*Bad Eggs*

You're what I can't live without

And you never give up

It was a dark night, as Buffy and Angel stood in front of each other, talking about the future at the cemetery, outside of Angel's place.

"So, you don't think about the future?" Angel asked her, surprised. Yes, she was the Slayer, but he had never known anyone that never thought of the future. Even he thought of the future at times himself, and he was a vampire with a gypsy-cursed soul.

"No," Buffy replied.

"Never?" he pressed.

"No," she said.

"You really don't care what happens a year from now? Five years from now?" he inquired.

"Angel, when I look into the future, all I see is you. All I want is you," she confessed, though she figured that he already knew that or something along those lines, considering they were in love.

"I know the feeling," he replied.

*Surprise*

When I'm falling apart

Your arms are always open wide

And you're quick to forgive

When I make a mistake

You love me in the blink of an eye

It was a dismal night in Angel's apartment, as they stood in front of each other, Angel comforting her. She had had a dream that Dru was alive and had killed him in front of her on her birthday at the Bronze.

"It's okay. I'm not going anywhere," he assured her.

He hugged her in comfort and she hugged back, resting her head on his shoulder, letting him comfort her the best he could.

*Innocence*

I don't deserve your love

But you give it to me anyway

Can't get enough

You're everything I need

And when I walk away

You take off running and come right after me

It's what you do

And I don't deserve you

It was a rainy night, as he fell to his knees in pain, as his soul began to go away after having a moment of "perfect" happiness with Buffy, earlier that night at his apartment.

"Buffy!" he yelled, as the pain grew.

A few moments later, he was a vampire without a soul again. The evil Angelus.

A lady was smoking outside and saw him on his knees.

"Are you okay?" she asked him.

He got to his feet.

"Never better," he replied, before making her his first victim by feeding from and killing her.

You're the light inside of my eyes

Give me a reason to keep trying

Give me more than I could dream

And you bring me to my knees

You bring me to my knees

Your heart is gold and how am I the one

That you've chosen to love?

As it rained inside the building they were at, Angelus gave a laugh, her in front of him.

"You can't do it. You can't kill me."

She kicked him between the legs and walked away, as he fell to his knees in pain.

"Give me time," she said, as she walked away.

*Passion*

I still can't believe that you're right next to me

After all that I've done

I don't deserve your love

But you give it to me anyway

Can't get enough

When Angelus found out that Jenny was trying to restore his soul to return him to being Angel again, he chased her down at the high school and then killed her by snapping her neck.

*Innocence*

It was a dismal night at the high school, as Angelus stood in a hallway with Willow, Buffy in front of him a few steps away.

"Your boyfriend is dead. You're all gonna join him," Angelus said to Buffy.

"Leave Willow alone and deal with me," she told him, not wanting any harm to come to her best friend.

"But she's so cute and helpless. Really a turn-on," Angelus replied.

While they had been talking, Xander had been sneaking behind him. He took out a cross and held it close to Angelus' face, which made Angelus let go of Willow. Buffy was going to fight him, but Angelus threw her out of his way, making her land against a wall. Then Angelus left the school.

*Graduation Part 2*

You're everything I need

And when I walk away

You take off running and come right after me

It's what you do

And I don't deserve you

It was a dismal night after he broke up with her the previous night, as he tried to help her with some boxes, but wouldn't let him.

"I've got it, Angel. I said I've got it. Just go," she said, indicating that she just wanted to be left alone.

*The Prom*

You're the first face that I see

And the last thing I think about

Angel woke up with a start after having a dream that he and Buffy got married in the daylight at church, but she went up in flames.

*Earshot*

You're the reason that I'm alive

You're what I can't live without

And you never give up

When I'm falling apart

Your arms are always open wide

Angel arrived in her room with the cure for what a demon who could read thoughts had given her, which was killing her.

He sat on her bedside and gently pulled her into his arms and put the cure to her lips.

"Buffy, drink."

She did so, and she later got better.

*Graduation Part 2*

And you're quick to forgive

When I make a mistake

You love me in the blink of an eye

I don't deserve your love

But you give it to me anyway

Can't get enough

You're everything I need

And when I walk away

You take off running and come right after me

It's what you do

And I don't deserve you

"Angel!" she yelled, dropping the box in her hands and running over to him when she saw him fall to his knees in pain with an arrow in the middle of his chest.

After he was cured and he helped defeat the mayor who turned into a huge worm-like creature, along with his vampire allies, Angel and Buffy gave each other one last look from a distance, before he turned around and walked away to start a new life in LA. He felt like he had to go so she could have a normal life as best as she could. He thought that it was best for her. Little did he know that she was going to die by sacrificing herself to save the world from a goddess-like demon, a year later and then come back to life because of Willow and the others.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

133K 4.4K 116
Imagine that life was perfect. It was normal. You were popular and happy. Everything was going your way until a new girl showed up. That's how life...
998 5 12
A collection of fanfics I've done that doesn't have a specific pairing or has too many pairings. Most are Buffy and Angel, but some are crossovers fr...
35.4K 421 45
Buffy the Vampire Slayer... with a brand new character! Season 1 rewrite. The Powers that Be have sent help to Sunnydale for the Slayer and her gang...
Buffy and Graham Per MMMQ

Literatura romàntica

40 1 17
Fanfic for after the last season of Buffy. (not my original)