Demon King is my Husband(ON H...

Bởi lesson101

This is a Fantasy-Romance, Action-Adventure Gay Novel where the story runs along with a man named Oliver Bay... Xem Thêm

2- Celestial Being?
3- Love is Not a Thing
4- Not a Vampire
5- I Want to go Back
6 - The Training Starts

1- Death by a Truck!

9.2K 337 168
Bởi lesson101

* * *

Sometimes, people make the wrong decisions. Despite already having a hunch that it is wrong and despite knowing that it is indeed wrong, people still tend to do the stupidest things.

That's just what made humans, humans! It's a stupid excuse but it is logical. It explains the very essence of being a human. Humans know what is wrong and what is right but in the end, they still end up choosing the wrong things. Doing the wrong things.

For instance, going outside of your comfort zone at 3 am in the morning just so you could eat fast food because you refused to pay the extra 1 dollar bill for delivery charge.

Or conveniently passing by a creepy hunchback old woman who happens to ask for your help. Like what the hell? It's freaking 3 am! Who's in the right mind, especially an old woman, who would choose to go out of their houses except for someone who wanted to eat fast food without paying the extra 1 dollar bill for the delivery charge?!

Humans do tend to do the stupidest things.

People! Please just pay that extra one dollar or you will pay the consequences. Also please don't help creepy people at 3 am in the morning. I don't care if it's an old woman or a man or a baby crying. Please! just don't do it! Even if you are a good person, at this moment! Be a bad person. Believe me, it will save you.

Don't be stupid. I beg you.

But then again, I was stubborn. I chose to help the old woman because I'm a good person. And she's walking towards where I'm going anyway, so why not help, I thought?! At the end of our destination, I didn't know something bad was already coming for me.

"Thank you for helping me, young man. Your life is fairly short but since you've helped me, I'll let you marry my son after you transmigrated." The old woman enigmatically said and I literally dropped my mouth open. Marry her son? I'm a man! And although I'm gay, I was not planning to have a relationship with any man. I'm fine on my own so--- no thank you.

"Ma'am, I think you've mistaken. I'm not a clearly not a woman," I replied with an awkward smile. The old woman only smiled back. The light from the streets radiated on her expression and I almost shivered in fear at her appearance. Her yellow and crooked teeth were highlighted by the light and I almost gasped in shock remembering those horror movies that I used to watch with my friends in high school.

A creepy hunchback old woman with yellow and crooked teeth always meant they're an evil witch. Evil witches in movies are always described as a creepy old lady, so old it almost felt like they're too old to even be alive. Additionally, yellow crooked teeth, a mole on the top of their pointed nose or anywhere on their wrinkled faces and a white long hair. All these descriptions match the old woman.

"Uhm Okay ma'am I think I should go now. Are you fine being here?" I asked politely, creeped out by my own thinking. I've always hated horror movies and the only reason I watch them is because my friends were also there. If not? I wouldn't even dare watch one ever in my life.

I waited for the old woman to reply but she didn't say anything and continued to smile instead. So even though it's rude, I immediately turned around and left abruptly saying a rush goodbye.

"Wait five minutes before you leave. If you don't want to marry my son, wait for five minutes." Just when I took a step, I heard her say with a disembodied voice and the second I turned around the old woman was gone.

All the hair on my body literally stood as I turned ghastly pale before I ran for my life. "AHHHHHH" Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! That old woman is a freaking witch!! She just vanished! She's a freaking witch! A freaking witch!

Panting as I ran towards the nearest fast food restaurant, I felt relieved and safe after seeing a few people coming in and out. Having people around always meant creepy creatures wouldn't appear. Just like in movies, so I sigh not wanting to look like a crazy person.

I quickly fixed myself and decided to forget what had happened. I might have hallucinated all of that because I was hungry. That's probably the case. I refuse to believe what I saw was a witch. She was just in a hurry so she left. That's right! No such thing as witches.

"That's right! There is no such thing as a witch. They simply don't exist." I cheered myself up and I quickly calmed down. I soon went inside the fast-food store and quickly ordered my food for take-out. My friend had suggested that I watch all 8 seasons of Game of Thrones.

I honestly didn't plan to watch it but I was bored and now I'm in season three. Although it was too sad for me, I didn't want to drop it since I've already invested too much of my time on the series just by watching season one and two. I feel like it would be such a waste if I don't finish it.

I was planning to watch the whole season three and skip sleeping but then I suddenly got hungry so I planned to buy my food quickly and go back to eat it in my room where my cozy blanket wrapped around me.

It's my long-awaited weekend and I'm very satisfied to spend it in my bed watching tv series.

"I will have two orders of double patty burger, one order of chicken wings, two large potato fries, and a large coke. Take out, please. Thank you." I paid my bill and then waited for about 10 minutes and my order was already there. I accepted my food with a rumbling stomach. I couldn't wait to go home already and eat it.

Without delaying anything, I quickly walked out of the restaurant and started trailing my way back. Thankfully now, there are few people walking along the street too.

I was happily imagining myself eating the chicken wings I ordered when a loud honking sound emanated across the silent street. And just as I turned around, a large figure of a white truck came fast approaching in my direction.

*Peeeeeeeeepp* Truck-san crashing.

Eyes bulging open in shock and fear, in just a second, the take out food I carried flew off from my hands and suddenly, all my surroundings turned black. As if floating, my body felt light. I am positive I was hit by truck-san but I didn't feel any pain.

In any case, I didn't feel anything. That's weird.

I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. Did I die? Fuck! Of course, I did! I was freaking hit by a massive truck at full speed! There's no way I survived that hit. I'm sure my brain by now is scattered across that sidewalk. Of all places, why did that truck hit me? If I just waited for a couple of minutes, I would not have...

Suddenly, the image of the old witch flashed into my mind. Before she disappeared, she told me to wait five minutes before leaving. Was this what she meant? To wait so I wouldn't get hit by truck-san?

Now that I think about it, the old witch said I have a short life. Wait so, the old witch was really a witch?!

B-But witches don't exist! But if they do, so what now?! Did she curse me so now I'm dead? Does this mean I'll be in this dark place forever? Is this what it means to be dead? How about heaven- or hell? Does that mean that either of them doesn't exist?

I forced my eyes to open, refusing to accept that I'm dead. I tried to move my body as well but no matter what struggles I make. I still end up not moving or opening my eyes.

The image of the witch once again flashed in my mind. I immediately remembered her saying that if I didn't want to marry her son, I should wait five minutes. But she didn't specifically say when I should wait five minutes. So apparently her warning was half-ass.

So does this mean I have to marry his son? She said after I transmigrated, but when will that be? No! No! No! Why am I even thinking about that?! I don't want to marry his ugly and evil son. I don't want to die. I'm sure that witch killed me.

"No! I-I don't wanna die." I uttered desperately. My throat felt so dry and it hurts but I can talk!? I tried to lift my lashes but it was still heavy. I attempted again and finally, a light suddenly illuminated from afar. I focused my sight on the light until I was close to it.

At last, I could feel my eyes flicker as I tried to open them again. A blurry image of a dark rock-like ceiling first came to my sight. I blink my eyes trying to discern the ceiling but what came to block my view was a blurry image of a massive man.

"Quickly, prepare the chamber." A man's voice voiced out deeply in a hurry. I quickly felt his touch as he lifted my curled-up body out of something. I tried to move my arms but it was useless. I feel sticky and wet all around my body. What is happening?

I curiously stared at the blurry image of the massive man and something stuck on his head caught my attention. Is that what I think it is? I attempted to move my hand and fortunately, I was able to this time. I touched the thing on this person's head and it seemed like it shocked him but he didn't remove my hands away.

It was hard. I tried to pull the long and twisted thing and suddenly, I heard him chuckle. "Do you like my horns, my Mania?" he asked in amusement. My eyes bulged open as it slowly regained its sight. Horns! It's freaking horns. What the fuck is happening!?

And why is my doctor calling me, Mania? and why is he wearing cosplay?! It's not even Halloween yet.

"Don't struggle. You are now weak as you had just hatched from your shell." He warned. He was right! I felt weak, but, hatched from my shell? What the heck is he talking about?

"My Lord, we must soon prepare 's my Lord's and his highness's binding ritual, and he must quickly receive your blood and magic." One man spoke and a frown appeared on my forehead. Who are they talking about? Blood and magic? Are they some cult or something?

"Yes, I understand. I shall carry my mania to the temple," The tall man replied and soon started to walk. I still tried to struggle but my weakened body soon refused to move. Why am I so helpless? Did they inject me with some kind of drug?

"W-Who are you?" I asked or at least attempted to because my voice wouldn't come out. My throat felt so dry and it's starting to feel raw.

"Fear not, my mania. You will soon feel strong once you receive my blood and magic." He cooed. It didn't take long before I once again felt my body soaked in water. I quickly felt relieved as if the water helped me become stronger. The tall man came along in the water and soon made me sit on his lap.

"Let us begin the ritual." someone spoke and later I heard indistinct voices. My eyes followed where the voices came from in confusion and found out we were being circled by weird dark creatures that I've only seen in movies. Suddenly, my head started feeling light. My eyes rolled in nausea. The painful dry feeling on my throat became overwhelming that it was almost unbearable.

I grabbed the massive man's arm in fear but the next thing I knew, he led my lips to his neck, and shortly, the painful dry feeling on my throat slowly disappeared. I gulped into something thick and hot but it was so sweet that I couldn't stop myself from wanting more since I've always liked sweet stuff.

"Drink, My mania. Soon you will feel better." The tall man urged. He didn't need to say twice as I sucked on whatever's against my mouth to my heart's content.

* * *

To be Continued...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

871 72 10
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ Callin got on top of Blake, using his legs to...
101K 1.2K 27
A new book is out! -29.5.23 Summary: A great flash of light ended up with powerful,feared or even untouchable people in a giant room together. What w...
1.2K 48 27
Imagine having tough love? This story is about a boy name Oliver. Hills....who has something about himself he knows. but his dad doesn't support it...