UNEXPECTED

By HarleeGrey

Ava had always been a beautiful girl to all the boys in school, her intense blue eyes made all the boys want... More

Chapter one- Meeting Kyle Davies
Part two of chapter one
Chapter two- The date
Chapter five- Four years later.
Chapter six- Engaged
Chapter seven- The wedding. (One year later)
Chapter eight- Alpha Beech
Chapter nine- Secret meetings.
Chapter ten- Breaking the news to Kyle
Chapter eleven- New start
Chapter twelve- Kyles P.O.V
Chapter thirteen- Meeting the Dark Moon Pack
Chapter fourteen- River's P.O.V
Chapter fifteen- The Text
Chapter sixteen- Kyle's in hospital
Chapter seventeen- The call
Chapter eighteen- Kyle's dead
Chapter nineteen- Leaving River
Chapter twenty- Kyle's letter
Chapter twenty-one- Text again?
Chapter twenty-two- Let me mark you
Chapter twenty-three- I warned you
Chapter twenty-four- Unknown's P.O.V
Chapter twenty-five- Gone
Chapter twenty-six- Fight
Chapter twenty-seven- Back home
Chapter twenty-eight- Strange?
Chapter twenty-nine- 2 years later
Chapter thirty- Pregnant
Chapter thirty-one- Marry me?
Epilouge
Message

Chapter four- The date part two

6.2K 171 4
By HarleeGrey

(Kyle and Ava's song on the side)

"Hello Ava" Kyle had such a husky voice it's unreal.

I blushed bright red. "Are you ready to go love?"

Was he trying to kill me!

"Yeah I'm ready"

We walked towards Kyle's car and he opened the door for me, I climbed in and put my seat belt on. Kyle climbed in the drivers side and turned towards me.

"I forgot to tell you at the door Ava but you look stunningly beautiful tonight, I thought you looked good in school but you've just proved me wrong"

"Thanks Kyle you look really handsome tonight also"

"Thanks baby"

Baby, gosh these nicknames are going to send me to my grave early if he doesn't stop.

About an hour later Kyle pulled up to a area where to me I wouldn't think anyone would ever come but I knew Kyle had a surprise and it would be perfect.
He made me wear a blindfold till we got inside the building and when he took it off I was so excited, he had rose petals on the floor, and a table in the middle which was filled with all different kinds of desserts.

"It's beautiful Kyle thank you!"

"It's okay Ava, come and sit down and we can try some of the foods"

Kyle once again being the gentleman he was pulled my chair out so I could sit down and then went and sat next to me.

"So what should we try first Ava?"

"Whatever you want" I smiled at him.

"Okay we will go with the chocolate cake, is that alright?"

"That's fine, I love chocolate cake"

We had tried a few of the desserts now and I was quite full, my best was the mango and banana ice cream something I've never had but it was delicious.

"So Ava, lets talk about you"

"What about me?"

"I don't know, like I really want to know you. I want to see where we can go"

"Okay how about 21 questions, so I can get to know you as well?"

"Okay, you can go first"

"Alright, so I know this is a strange first question but how comes you've never slept with Claire when she's part of your group?"

"I've never liked Claire, one time she admitted she liked me and I straight up told her no. I knew what she was like and it's not what I'm looking for, she's slept with literally the whole football team apart from me, Dean and Brice"

"I can't believe you three haven't slept with her, it's quite shocking because I thought you would be the first ones"

"Nope, plus Brice is like so in love with Hanna he just won't tell her"

"Oh my, he told me that earlier! And you know Michelle has been friends with Claire for ages, we was having an argument earlier and she was like now she can finally act popular she will be able to date you"

"Trust me I wouldn't date Michelle either, my mom and her mom hate each other, they use to be best friends until my mom found Daisy and my dad in bed together"

"No way! is your mom still dating your dad?"

"Fuck no! She wanted to end it with him for ages but she didn't because she thought it would affect me, she spoke with me and told me what happened and I said he's got to go and she made him leave. He calls every now and again because I'm still his son but that's as far as our relationship goes. My mom's dating Colton now and then have a two year old called North"

"That's such a cute name! So you're a big brother?"

"Pretty much"

"I would love to meet your mom and Colton"

"You will soon, plus my mom knows all about you so she wants to meet you too"

"You told her about?" I asked quite shocked he had told his mom already.

"Yep and she's super excited. And now I think it's my turn you've asked like 40 questions" Kyle laughed. So did I.

"So what about your parents, I mean they wasn't there when I came to your house"

I always got upset telling this story.

"Well my mom and dad work all the time like they don't even have weekends off, they send me money every week but I wished they would come home and see me. Maria the maid takes care of me all the time and has since I was about 5. My mom and dad own big companies in America and some even out of America so they are always travelling and making sure everything is perfect"

"And they can't even be bothered to call or see you?"

"My mom and dad call all the time it's just not the same really because they are not there"

"Yeah I know what you mean, so what's your next question Ava"

"Okay, how many girls have you slept with?"

"Straight with it tonight Ava aren't you" Kyle laughed.

"I've slept with 3 people and they don't even go to our school. I could tell you their names but you won't know them"

"Okay"

"One was called Sara, I met her when we was on a family holiday in Spain at 17, then there was Tilly she was the first person I slept with and I was 16, we met at my moms party and it just happened at the last person I slept with was Miss Lucas"

"Wait a minute! You slept with Miss Lucas?! You told me I didn't know them"

"Okay so you knew one"

"How did it even happen?!"

"Well I had detention after school but no one else was there and then next thing you know we are kissing and she's taking my trousers off and it just happened. We've never done anything since and I moved straight out of there and into Mr Howard's English class, where you was"

"I can't believe that, that's like super shocking Kyle"

I couldn't get over he slept with our English teacher well she wasn't mine but still.
Kyle was just sitting there laughing.

"Okay next question, are you a virgin Ava?" Kyle smirked at me.

"Yeah" I blushed at looked at the floor.
I felt Kyle's fingers push my chin up and he looked me straight into the eyes.

"You have really blue eyes that I love so much you know. But why?"

Just when I thought he changed the question he goes back to it damn.

"I don't know really, I guess I'm just waiting for the right guy and he hasn't come along yet"

"Has anybody see you naked?"

Was this boy really trying to make me embarrassed, I really couldn't go anymore red than this could I?

"Well, er.. Dean"

"As in Dean who plays football with me?"

"Yeah" I said shakily.

"Why"

"Me and Dean had started bonding, he gave me lifts home because my car wasn't working and then we started texting. After about a month of talking I let him come in to my house and it stayed that way for a few weeks until one day he came in and I wanted to play a game. A drinking game. We both got wasted and started kissing and then went up to my room and that's when we both stripped and.."

I just stopped talking, I surely shouldn't tell him, I mean he does look angry.

"And?"

"Are you sure you won't me to tell you Kyle?"

"Yes, so carry on"

"And I let him finger me and I gave him head, but we fell straight to sleep after and nothing happened again. Dean woke up in the morning and we was both naked but we didn't have sex we just left it and continued as we would any other day. Its fine"

"It's not just fine Ava"

Kyle got up from the table and started pacing around.

"Why is it not fine Kyle, we wasn't talking then"

"Because its not"

I was getting beyond annoyed with him now.

"WHY" I shouted at him, he was pissing me off and I wanted to know why.

"Because he fucking loves you Ava! He always has. He told the boys in the changing room the other day he was thinking of asking you to be his girlfriend, I over heard at got annoyed. So I made sure I got to you first"

"Oh my so you don't actually like me!? You just wanted to ask me out so i hurt Deans feelings"

"No Ava I do like you! I got so jealous when Dean mentioned that he wanted to ask you out and I don't even know why! Why would I get jealous and them I realised its because I like you and have for a while but you never took notice of anyone and I was scared you was going to turn me down"

"Kyle you know I wouldn't turn you down! I didn't when you asked me in class earlier"

"Yeah but you did at first"

"Only because I wasn't sure about it, but I wouldn't be here now if I didn't have some sort of feelings for you too"

"You mean you like me?"

"I just think you should take me home and I might let you know then"

"Okay, come on then"

We had been driving in the car for about 20 minutes when I asked Kyle to put the radio on, he switched it on and the first song which made the car ride was 'Let's get it on by Marvin Gaye'

"Maybe we should have left the radio off" I said nervously as Kyle started singing.

'And if you feel like I feel, baby. Then come on, oh come on. Whoo, lets get it on Ah, babe, lets get it on..

"Oh gosh Kyle stop" I couldn't stop laughing. He was making it awkward by the lyrics of the song and he was looking at me while singing them. I was so red.

"Come on Ava sing it with me, you do realise this is our song now baby"

"What, no. I didn't decide on it"

"Oh well too late now"

Kyle sang the rest of the song and luckily 10 minutes later we pulled up outside my house. Kyle once again opened my door and walked me up to the front door.

"So Ava, I know the end of the date didn't go as planned, and I'm sorry for that I got kind of jealous of you and Dean, but I told you I liked you and you said you would tell me when we got back to yours, so do you think you do?" Kyle scratched his neck nervously.

"Well.. Of course I like you Kyle, I wouldn't have come otherwise. Me and Dean are only friends and that's all we will ever be"

"I'm so happy, you make me so happy Ava"

"I'm cold, and its late so I'm going to go in now"

"No good night kiss"

"Okay you can give me one kiss"

Kyle lent forward, I could feel his breath fanning across my face.

"I've waited all night to do this Ava"

He kissed the corner of my mouth, than the other side and then straight on my lips. I didn't move my lips with his at first but then I started kissing him back. Kyle pushed me up against my front door and licked my bottom lip for entrance. I didn't let him in straight away, I decided to tease him, he's hands were moving down my body until he got to my bum, which he pinched and I jumped not believing he did that, he took that as entrance and shoved his tongue in my month. I guess this was one of them kisses you got that you went all tingly and had butterflies because I had them now. The kiss was intimate, passionate, hot. It was the best kiss I ever had, we only pulled apart because someone was coughing on the door step.
We quickly pulled apart to see..

"Mom!"

"I think you should come inside Ava dear. Hi I'm Amy Ava's mom, you are?"

"I'm Kyle Davies, I took you're daughter out on a date tonight ma'm"

"No need for that Kyle, I'm only Amy. By any chance is you're mom called Cali?"

"Yeah why?"

"We was best friends in school, it sort of went away when we left school and I had the businesses and everything but you tell you're mom we need to catch up"

"I will do Amy, we night Ava. I call you later"

"Bye Kyle and thank you for tonight"

"It was my pleasure"

Kyle walked off towards his car, he got in and drove off.

"How comes your back mom?"

"Can't a mother see their only daughter? You're father is inside as well sweetie"

"I'm so happy you guys are back! How long for?"

"Well hopefully two weeks, I know it's not long but that's all we can afford off"

"Oh my you won't be working for the whole two weeks?"

"Nope, it's parents time with their father child"

" I'm your only child mom"

I ran over and gave my mom a hug I couldn't believe they was back for two weeks. This day just couldn't get any better. I had the best date of my life.

Wait, it was the only date I've ever had.

My mom and dad are finally home, life was great at the moment and I knew it would get better from this day on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 33.2K 54
Deidre -Dee- Johson has had a rough life. A mother who is a drunk, a father who ditched out on her and her brother and sister, and a boyfriend who su...
21.5K 1.3K 44
✔️ Hi guys, so I will slowly be editing this and fixing things that I'm not a huge fan of in here, so if you're just getting started with this story...
93.7K 3.8K 27
'I'm sorry Kyle. I sent to my mate and closed off his panic that quickly came at my voice and the seemingly goodbye.' *******************************...
9.1M 255K 54
Highest Rank: #3 in werewolf THE LAST 15 CHAPTERS WILL BE TAKEN DOWN FEB. 1, 2019 DUE TO THIS BOOK BEING PUBLISHED IN MARCH. He looks over everyone...