Arranged Marriage to HIM

By ju5ta9url

WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16YEARS OLD SO MAY BE CRINGEY AND TOXIC, YET TO BE EDITED... Rich family. People would thi... More

Authors Note!
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Extras!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Epilogue
**Last note **

Chapter 10

60.9K 2.4K 133
By ju5ta9url

Arjun's P.O.V.

"Why do you even care?", She mumbled.

I gritted my teeth as she asked me that. I took deep breaths as I sat there.

Why do I care?

I scoffed before I got up from my seat and walked over to her.

"Honestly, I don't know why I care but I care!", My voice raising as I finished speaking.

"Whether you like it or not, I care for you", I said with finality. I heard her scoff but chose to ignore it and went over to the sofa and lied down.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Need specs? I'm sleeping"

"Urghhh! You know what just shut up and sleep"

"That's what I was doing", I mumbled before trying to sleep.

It's been a few hours I guess but I can't sleep. I haven't been able to sleep properly ever since the fight I had with her.

It's just that when I know people are hurt because of me or are hurting and I'm the reason behind it. It's just kills me from within and I can't do anything properly because in the back of my mind the thought of that person just keeps lingering.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Tanvi's P.O.V.

I woke up around 7:30 and quickly took a shower. I completely ignored his presence even though I knew I couldn't do it for the whole day.

Tomorrow is Karwa Chaut.

Karwa Chauth is a Hindu festival that is mostly celebrated in the northern part of India, wherein married women observe nirjala fast from sunrise to moonrise. 

Even though, women observing Karwa Chauth fast abstain from eating, food is an integral part of the festival. Eating sargi in the morning is an important ritual. Mothers-in-law prepare the thaali of sargi for their daughters-in-law, which they are supposed to eat before sunrise.

On this auspicious occasion, married women worship Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati and pray for their husbands' long life and well-being. They wear ethnic attire, adorn themselves with shringar items like sindoor and jewellery, and apply henna or mehendi, which signifies good luck.

So I get ready and help mom do all the household work and then leave for work. I still work and I'm lucky to have such supportive in-laws.

When I come home after a long and tiring day, I change into comfortable clothes and sit in the living room waiting for henna to be put on my hands. The girl who was putting henna on my hands was our maids daughter. She seemed really talented. Without my knowledge she even wrote his name on my hands.

I only found out about this when Natasha scrutinized my hands because she wanted to approve the mehendi designs and she started giggling.

"Oooooo, look mommy, aunty wrote chachu's name on her hands", she said and ran away leaving me. Heat raced to my cheeks as I found out about it. All of them were staring at me as the chuckled softly.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

I finished taking my shower and was brushing my hair when he came from behind me and took the sindoor box that sat on the vanity table and applied it. He was so quick that all I could do was gape at him. Laughing at my reaction he walks into the closet and comes out wearing his attire for a meeting that he has today.

Even though we aren't on talking terms, I still keep up with his schedule. I'm his wife after all.

He looks at me and quickly kisses my forehead. Gasping I look at him.

"The henna color is dark. You know what it means?"

I shrug and continue braiding my hair. He sighs before clearing his throat.

"Anyways, I'll see you tonight, I'll try coming home earlier", he says and then leaves for work.

God! What is he doing to me!

His actions always makes me a putty.

I slowly get up and make my way towards the kitchen where I find the bitch standing and talking to someone on the phone. After she hangs up she turns around and looks at me. I don't even acknowledge her and take some cereal and milk for breakfast for Natasha. 

"Excuse me... Did you forget who I am?", She asks as she clears her throat.

"I'm sorry, am I supposed to know you?", I say feigning innocence.

"Well of course you are supposed to and don't you remember me telling you who I am?", She asks while crossing her arms.

"Oh wait... I remember, you're the slut named Aradhya", I reply with sass.

"Listen here, I'm the head of the houses' girlfriend!", She says causing me to gasp.

"Oh no! Are you dad's girlfriend? I didn't know dad could have such a bad taste"

"No, you ugly bitch, I am Arjun's girlfriend, and why are you calling Mr. Malhotra dad?"

"Well because he is my father-in-law, and if you don't know let me introduce myself, I'm Tanvi Khurrana... Oh sorry, I'm Mrs. Tanvi Malhotra, wife of Arjun Malhotra", I say. Her eyes widen as she looks at me before she composes herself and walks away.

"Good luck for Karwa Chaut, Mrs. Malhotra", she sneers.

I look at her retreating figure before I take the plate to Natasha and feed her. Even though she is four years old, she still likes it when people feed her and I find it really cute.

I spend the rest of the day working from home as I finish my presentation and then work on some of the important things related to my business.

When the clock hits 6:30 mom comes in my room and gives me a saree to wear and tells me to get ready because we have to do the pooja.

As I wear the saree, her words linger in the back of my mind.

"Good luck for Karwa Chaut, Mrs. Malhotra" the hell did she mean by that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys!

So I'm finally back and decided to upload one chapter.

Guess who reached over 650 views. I did! Omg! I'm literally screaming.

Anyways I'd like to thank:

tanvijain119

graciousamisha

penguinsloth14

Proud2BeMuslim

For voting and showing love for my book.

Me celebrating over 650 views:

Please vote, comment and share.

Love,
D❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 17.2K 92
"It's look perfect in you finger" ...... the boy said "but I'm afraid" ...the girl said "buy why , what makes you afraid?"..... "this new relations...
165K 12K 34
Dhruv Malhotra: Business tycoon of India ,CEO of Malhotra & Co... He is the eldest son of the family..Someone who loves his family more than anything...
420K 39.2K 33
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
22.5K 856 18
"I will break your ego by marrying you and leaving you alone,I will see how you will face the world" he said. And he did what he said. After some t...