𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐘 ♪ 𝐩𝐣...

Autorstwa tropicalxsabotage

❝You don't want to be involved with me, Y/N,❞ Jimin whispers into your ear, fingers slowly moving up your arm... Więcej

» 00 «
» 01 «
» 02 «
» 03 «
» 04 «
» 05 «
» 06 «
» 07 «
» 08 «
» 09 «
» 10 «
» 11 «
» 12 «
» 13 «
» 14 «
» 15 «
» 16 «
» 18 «
» 19 «

» 17 «

18.1K 1.1K 556
Autorstwa tropicalxsabotage

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
ʟᴏᴠᴇ

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

After many messages and missed calls from both your mother and father, you decided to finally come home. It wasn't like you wanted to, but you needed to be there for your dad.

You make your way into the master bedroom, scared to see your dad since you had told him the news over a phone call. You just couldn't find it in you to tell him in person.

And there he was, packing his clothes into his suitcases as tears raced down his ashen cheeks. The sight hurt too much since you've never seen your father cry.

"Dad," You say softly and he looks up, wiping away his tears.

"You're here." Elias smiles weakly, walking over to embrace you in a tight hug.

"Where's mom?" You ask once he pulls away.

"I told her I was coming by at 2 so she wouldn't be here."

"Dad," You start, tears already pooling in your eyes. "I'm sorry that I didn't tell you in person. I'm so sorry that I let you deal with this all alone while I ran away from it. I just..."

Small sobs take over your words and you look down, heartbroken.

"Hey, honey, no," Elias raises your head slowly. "I understand. Catching a parent cheating is already bad enough. You caught your mom with your ex. I can't imagine how horrible it felt."

"So what's going to happen now?"

"I know this is all so sudden, but you and I are moving to Jeonju with your grandmother until I find an apartment or a house."

"Dad–"

"I know you have all your friends here and that you're graduating soon, but you can graduate from Jeonju Fine Arts High School. It's a five-star school."

"But I love Busan Arts."

"Y/N, you cannot stay here with a friend," Elias sighs. "Unless you want to stay with your mother."

"No," You reply almost immediately.

"Then please pack, honey," He puts his hand on your shoulder and gives you a tight-lipped smile. "Don't make this harder than it needs to be."

You nod slowly, understanding where your father was coming from. Elias leans in and places a kiss on your forehead. He turns around, continuing to pack, and you leave his room.

Once you walk into yours, you grab the suitcase you keep in the closet and put it on the bed. You sit next to it and sigh, silently starting to cry.

• • • •

"Is there something on your mind?" Jungkook questions, watching Nabi get dressed.

She sighs softly, sitting down at the end of the bed. Jungkook sits up and rests his back against the headboard to pay more attention to her.

"It's Y/N. With the situation of her mom and her ex and now Jimin who can only be saved by her, I can't imagine how she's feeling."

"Are there any updates with her parents?"

"She called me a few minutes ago. Her dad wants to move back to Jeonju."

"And is she going with?"

"Well she's certainly not staying with her mom," Nabi points out the obvious. "I told her it'd be okay for her to stay with me, but she said her dad would say no."

"So what's gonna happen now?"

She frowns sadly, "I don't know."

"Y/N is a strong girl, Nabi. You shouldn't worry about her too much."

Nabi smiles softly at the boy before her and he stretches out his arm, reaching for her hand. She gives it to him and Jungkook pulls her to him, hugging Nabi to his chest.

• • • •

"Y/N, I need to know that you're 100% ready for this," Jin speaks to you in a stern voice. "Jimin will say anything to hurt you, but you have to know that he doesn't mean any of those things. When vampires have their humanity off they feel the need to hurt people, especially the ones they love."

"Yes, Jin," You nod. "I'm ready. I know that he will say hurtful things and there's even a possibility that he might attack me. I'm ready to risk it all to get him back."

"You remember the plan?" Yoongi asks.

"Yeah. I do."

• • • •

"Welcome everyone to the Busan Arts Winter Show!" Mrs. Baek shouts into the microphone and claps erupted from the crowd.

"As many of you guys know, the musical and dance department came together to create this beautiful show for all of you and we really hope you all enjoy it," Mr. Jang grins. "Sadly, an act I was super excited for was dropped because of the partners who couldn't be here today, but the show must go on!"

"So, are you ready to see the talented students in Busan Arts?!" Mrs. Baek asks and everyone cheers. "Let's get it started!"

In the music room, Jin and Yoongi were speaking to each other. You sat on the piano bench as Nabi tried to talk to you to keep you calm.

"Okay," Jin gets everyone's attention. "Now we just have to wait for Jimin to get here. We don't know when that will happen, so we're leaving now."

"Good luck, Y/N." Nabi kisses your cheek.

"We know you can do this." Yoongi grins, his gums showing.

You give them all a smile and they leave the music room.

It had been about forty minutes since everyone left you alone. You started to play the piano out of boredom and didn't even notice Jimin stroll in.

"I thought you were performing tonight," He startles you and you stand up from the piano bench. "A solo. I bet you would've enjoyed that, little miss perfect."

"Jimin,"

"I didn't travel all the way from Taiwan for you not to put on a show," Jimin sits down on one of the chairs and veins crawl under his eyes as a sign of domination. "So go on."

Nervously, you sit back down on the bench and clear your throat. As you play the solo song you were meant to for your partner performance, Jimin feels something.

He doesn't know what, but it bothers him enough to interrupt you by vamp-speeding to the piano and closing the fallboard. Thankfully you moved your fingers out of the way in time.

"Stop playing that horrible song."

You stand up, "You love that song."

"Is that what I said?" Jimin chuckles bitterly. "You really don't know when someone's lying, huh? God, not only are you talentless but also dumb."

"Jimin will say anything to hurt you, but you have to know that he doesn't mean any of those things. When vampires have their humanity off they feel the need to hurt people, especially the ones they love."

You remember Jin's words.

"You don't mean that," You slightly shake your head. "You always told me how much you loved my music."

Jimin scoffs out a chuckle, "You can't really be that naïve, right?"

"This isn't you, Jimin. You're sweet and kind-hearted. You love to make me laugh and you love making the people around you happy. You're always supportive and you never bring them down."

"You do understand that I can kill you in a blink of an eye, right?" Jimin leans back against the piano.

"And you do understand that you aren't really capable of doing that, right?"

"And why am I not?" Jimin raises an eyebrow, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"I think we both know why."

"Is this your lame attempt to get my humanity back on?" He chuckles. "Wow, you're so fucking stupid."

"I love you," You blurt out. "I'm in love with you, Jimin. I know these words may not mean anything to you right now, but I do, and I know you love me too."

Jimin clenches his jaw, hating how much of an impact your words have made on him. Tears gather in your eyes, but you try your best to keep them in.

"If you would just come back to me," You walk over to Jimin and place a warm hand on his cheek. "Please come back to me."

I can hear your heart beating. It sounds like a bird fluttering its wings at full speed. It sounds like the pumping of blood. It sounds like flesh.

No?

It sounds like love.

Love.

You love me.

Jimin backs away from you and stares into your glistening eyes. He closes his eyes for a long moment, and when he opens them, his humanity is turned back on. Jimin's face softens when he sees you.

"Y/N."

A relieved grin makes its way up to your lips and you throw yourself into his arms, hugging him tightly.

"You're back."

˗ˏˋ─────   ♪   ─────ˎˊ˗

YESSIR 🤩

TWO MORE CHAPTERS LEFT GUYS !!!
Any ideas of what's going to happen ?? 🤓🤓

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

378K 16.1K 54
A simple bite gone wrong. Awesome cover by @taehyungneedsahug ! Bts fanfic - reader x vampire taehyung THERE WILL BE A BIT OF PROFANITY, PLEASE DO BE...
115K 3.5K 14
'You are coming with me.' He says again. He grabs your hand. 'NO!' You almost scream and you harshly pull your hand out his grip. 'It wasn't a quest...
176K 11.9K 70
"Aren't Vampires and Fairies allowed to be friends?" I asked. Tae nodded, "of course they can be. But romantically, no. It's inevitable that the Vamp...
292K 17.2K 20
❝I wish we could've met a totally different way. I hate to admit it, but I won't deny it... I wish you would fall for me the way I feel I'm falling f...