𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐘 ♪ 𝐩𝐣...

By tropicalxsabotage

❝You don't want to be involved with me, Y/N,❞ Jimin whispers into your ear, fingers slowly moving up your arm... More

» 00 «
» 01 «
» 02 «
» 03 «
» 04 «
» 05 «
» 06 «
» 07 «
» 08 «
» 09 «
» 10 «
» 11 «
» 12 «
» 13 «
» 14 «
» 16 «
» 17 «
» 18 «
» 19 «

» 15 «

18.5K 1K 763
By tropicalxsabotage

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
ʀɪᴘᴘᴇʀ

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

*the following chapter contains a sensitive topic (suicide) that may be triggering to some readers. reader discretion is advised*

"Please let me go," You beg calmly. "I don't know who you are or what you want. I don't even know why I'm being so calm right now."

"Because I compelled you," Ila replies, looking down at your phone as she waits for a text or a call from Jimin. "You should really start drinking vervain instead of wearing it."

"What do you mean?"

"Compulsion, honey," She looks up at you. "Something us vampires do when we want to control you humans."

"Vampires?"

Ila hears your heart rate increase and you see dark veins form under her eyes.

"Holy shit."

She rolls her eyes, relaxing her emotions, "I'm guessing Jimin hasn't told you."

"Told me what?"

"That he's a vampire," Ila responds nonchalantly. "And that vampires exist in general."

Ila sees the worry and confusion on your face and smiles.

"Not only him, but all of his friends too."

"Please stop telling me this." You whisper.

She lets out an exaggerated groan, "You're such a baby."

Ila turns around and sits down on the chair, continuing to look at your phone as memories scatter around in her mind.

-flashback, 1819-

"Jimin! Put me down!" Ila commands through her giggles as she hangs over his shoulder.

Jimin chuckles and doesn't listen to her. Instead, he starts to twirl around in circles.

"That is no way to treat a lady, hyung."

Jimin stops spinning and sets Ila down. She fixes her regency gown and her curled hair.

"It's called having fun, Taehyung."

"Just like what Ila and I did last night." Taehyung maliciously comments.

Angered, Jimin starts to walk towards him, but Ila grabs his arm, pulling him back.

"Jimin, stop. Please."

He turns to Ila and looks at her for a moment. Jimin then rolls his eyes and walks away from the two.

"You need to stop this. I'm begging you." Ila tells Taehyung.

"Then become a vampire like us."

"No!"

Taehyung shrugs, "Then you'll stay being a weak human."

"I've never slept with you and I never will, Taehyung. I love Jimin," Tears form in Ila's eyes and her voice wavers. "Please stop compelling me to not tell the truth and to say we're sleeping together."

-end of flashback-

The phone begins to ring like crazy, snapping Ila out of her thoughts. She blinks a few times before picking it up.

"Where are you?" Jimin asks sternly.

"Did you really think I was going to make it easy for you?" Ila chuckles and Jimin furrows his eyebrows. "I'm where it all ended."

Ila hangs up and Jimin punches the steering wheel. He thinks for a moment before he knows exactly where you two are.

-flashback, 1819-

Taehyung pulls his wrist away from her mouth and Ila wipes her lips of his blood.

"Forget I fed you my blood," Taehyung compels. "Now mess up your hair and go to Jimin. If he asks what you did or where you were, you know what to say."

Obliging, she slightly tousles her hair and walks out of Taehyung's bedroom. When she stands in front of Jimin's room, Ila knocks on the door. It swings open and a small gasp leaves her lips.

"W-What happened?" She asks, reaching out to cup Jimin's cheek, but he pulls away. "Jimin?"

"I'll heal," Jimin notices her disheveled hair. "Where were you?"

"With Taehyung." Ila forcefully replies and Jimin scoffs.

"Taehyung and I got into a fight. I almost killed him. I would've if Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung didn't stop me," He answers and tears swim in her eyes. "I can't be with you anymore, Ila."

"But why?" She questions softly.

"You're sleeping with my friend and me at the same time, Ila!" Jimin shouts at her and she flinches. "It's gone on long enough!"

"Jimin, I... I..."

"You what?"

Tears fall down Ila's cheeks as she tries to force herself to say the truth, but she couldn't. It just wouldn't come out.

"I'm sorry." She sobs.

Jimin shakes his head, "Get out of here. I never want to see you again."

"Please–"

"Go!"

Ila stares at Jimin for a short moment before she leaves. She runs out of their castle-like house, through the woods, and to the edge of the cliff where their house sat on.

Once there, she looks down at the harsh tides hitting the rocks under the moonlight. Ila falls to her knees and sobs out her emotions.

Slowly, she rises to her feet and pulls up her dress. She takes out the pocket knife from the holster around her thigh and stares at it.

This is the only way.

Ila presses the sharp knife against her left wrist, slicing it open. She whimpers at the pain but proceeds with her right wrist.

Blood gushing down her arms, she drops the knife and walks over to the edge. Ila looks down at the water again and closes her eyes.

I love you, Jimin. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you the truth.

Taking a step forward, Ila falls into the vicious waters, drowning and bleeding out to death. Or what she hoped was her death.

-end of flashback-

Ila looks down at her wrists and a tear of hers falls onto it. She quickly wipes away her tears and stands up, turning to you.

"Come on."

Ila grabs your arm and harshly pulls you up. She guides you out of Jimin's old and ruined 1900s mansion and through the woods. You hear the sound of water and waves crashing.

"Stand here, be quiet, and if I snap my fingers, you fall back into the water, understand?" Ila compels.

You nod, not being able to do anything else.

Headlights light up the trees before Jimin turns them off. He parks the car and hurriedly gets off, running towards you and Ila.

"Y/N!"

"Uh, uh," Ila stands a few feet in front of you. "Don't get too close."

"Let her go, Ila. I'll do whatever you want."

"I know you will," Ila nods. "You always did everything for me."

"Ila, please."

"You did everything for me except believe me when I came back from the dead and told you I never slept with Taehyung."

Jimin stays quiet.

"I wasn't born like this, Jimin! I wasn't born evil! The world made me like this—Taehyung made me like this!"

"Look, I know you were hurt and you still are, but you cannot take it out on someone innocent," Jimin glances at you. "Y/N has done nothing wrong."

"You know, I compelled her to fall back when I snap my fingers,"

Jimin looks at your arm and doesn't see the vervain bracelet around your wrist. He starts to panic, but tries to keep it under control.

"All you have to do to stop this is turn off your humanity."

"Ila, you know I can't do that."

"Yes you can," Ila whispers. "So turn. It. Off."

"No."

Ila vamp-speeds behind you and grabs your head, ready to break your neck, "Turn it off!"

Jimin looks at your terrified expression and lets out a hurt sigh, "Bring me back, Y/N."

He takes in a deep breath and closes his eyes as Ila watches him gleefully. Seconds later, Jimin opens his eyes again and his expression has changed. Ila smiles in victory and lets go of you.

"Welcome back, ripper."

˗ˏˋ─────   ♪   ─────ˎˊ˗

I just KNOW you guys are gonna hate
me for the ending I have planned 🤓

If you haven't watched "The Vampire Diaries"; A Ripper is an infamous nickname given to sadistic vampires who enjoy abusing, dispatching, and/or mutilating their victims. They usually have turned off their humanity, therefore simply not caring about their actions. They're heartless, cruel, and don't care about anything or anyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.5K 14
'You are coming with me.' He says again. He grabs your hand. 'NO!' You almost scream and you harshly pull your hand out his grip. 'It wasn't a quest...
385K 22.2K 64
[COMPLETED] Cover by @/nightingales- "Did it mean nothing to you, Yoongi?! Were all those afternoons we spent together just a part of your games!? Wa...
152K 6.6K 47
Who would have thought that even vampires could struggle to find their right one. We living humans experience heartbreak for so long until we finall...
9.9K 413 25
When they meet unknowingly and found out they're soulmates ✨ --✨------✨-- A JEON JUNGKOOK FANFICTION It contains mature conten...