The Footballer's Sister (Mari...

By paulpogbas

*Just a disclaimer, I wrote this when I was very young and had absolutely no writing skills at all so read at... More

The Footballer's Sister
One
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Epilogue

Two

2.9K 68 14
By paulpogbas

Marco and I smile as our food comes over to us.

We're out for lunch together.

We're been talking about eveything that's going on in our lives. 

I told Marco about my new role in Black Swan as the main role.

And he talks to me about football and all of the transfer talk surrounding him. 

"Not everything is about money." He says while taking a sip of his water.

"That's not the case for everyone." I mutter and take a sip of my drink makign Marco just stare at me and shake his head.

"Mario didn't move for the money Lia, he thought it was for the best thing for his career." Marco defends him.

"Well everyone's entitled to their own opinion to why he moved."

"Why are you only like this to Mario. Robert moved to Bayern as well."

"Robert isn't in my good books as well. He left you all alone, but I wasn't as close to him so it doesn't affect me as much, but I still don't want to have to talk to him." I say and finish off my salad.

"So will you come to the next German game with me?" He then asks.

"Sure, when is it?" I ask and he smiles.

"Tomorrow."

"Tomorrow!" I basically shout. "That a bit short notice isn't it?" I ask and Marco just smiles cheekily at me.

"Yvonne is going to bring Nico and you're going to have to take him since Yvonne doesn't like going to games." Marco explains and I just nod and take a sip of my drink. 

"Okay fine, I'll go, but you're just really lucky that I don't have rehersals tonight." I smile at him .

"One little thing..." Marco then pulls on of those faces that you know  that he's trying to make light of this conversation.

"Spit it out you little shit." I get to the point as Marco trails on.

"Mario's playing, the game is against Scotland and I love you lots." My brother says it all very quick but I cantch onto every single thing that he said.

Every single fucking thing.

"Maybe you should have mentioned that he is going to be here then my decision would have been bloddy different." I glare at him and he laughs.

"For you being a ballerina, you sure don't act like one." Marco chuckles.

"Just because I'm a ballerina doesn't mean I'm going to take any of your shit." I say and giggle as he sticks his tounge out at me as we both finish our food.

"Come'll I'll drop you home." We then pay for the bill and then go out into Marco's car. There are paparazzi outside along with many fans. I know Marco can sometimes get overwhelmed will all of the fans. But because I am a good little sister, I push him towards the fans so he can take pictures with them.

"Okay, bye guys. I love you." Marco then says when he has seen all of the fans.

We then walk towards Marco's car and then out of the resturant car park and onto the main road in the direction of my flat.

When We arrive I give Marco a hug.

"I'll see you tomorrow. Love you."

"Love you too."

-------------------------------

I drive over to Marco's house so I can meet Marco and Nico so I can take Nico from him and so he can get o the stadium to start warming up. 

I quickly climb out of my car and don't even knock of the door, I hust run in and go straight to where I can hear Nico shouting and pick him up in my arms.

"Auntie Lia!" He screams and I spin around with him.

"Hello Nico." I shout back making him giggle.

He then kisses my lips and I sit him down on the floor and look at what her is wearing.

"Don't you look amazing in your germany strip." I smile and then take off my lage Levi denim jacket and show him my Reus jersey. He runs towards me and place his hand on my ripped jeans.

"We're matching."

"Yes we are. Now where's uncle Marco?" I ask and Nico replies my touching his hand and move it in the direction that Marco always does his hair in. "He's doing his hair?" I ask.

"Yep."

"Marco!" I shout and then hear large footsteps run down the stairs.

"What is it?" He asks looking worried.

"Nothing, I just wanted to know where you were." I say with a large smile making him shake his head. 

"Are you going to win Uncle Marco?" Nico then asks him.

"I hope so Nico." Marco then leans forward and give Nico a kiss.

"Well I think we should be going now. Can you help me fit his carseat into my car?" I ask Marco and he nods and then picks up the carseat which was sitting in the hallway.

We go out to my car and Marco fits in the car seat then give Nico one last kiss and kisses me on the forehead and a hug.

"Good luck. Don't be nervous." I whisper and he laughs.

"Thanks."

I then climb in the car and turns on the radio and listen to some song. Nico sings along to most of them, but I he keeps getting distracted by all the fans walking towards the stadium. 

When we get to the stadium I tell the guards who I am and show then the tickets Marco gabe me and they let me park my car in the private car park.

"Is Uncle Marco going to win today?" Nico asks me and I laugh as I help to take him out of his car seat.

"Of couse Nico." I sit him on my hip and pick up my bag, but at the same time drop my keys.

"Shit." I mutter then realise I'm holidng Nico. "Don't ever repeat that." I say sternly and he just nods. 

Bending down to try and pick up the keys but I end up struggling.

"Here let me get that for you." I hear a voice say and I turn to look at the person bending down to get the keys and I feel like I loose my breath and almost drop Nico.

Mario.

Mario is the one who is helping me pick up the keys.

"There you go." Mario hands me back the keys and I lock the car.

"Thanks." I say quickly and turn away from him and head toward the elevator, but then realise that this is the only way out.

I let Nico press the button and we wait for the elevator.

We all stand in silence which is ver awkward.

You could cut the tenion in the air with a knife.

"Hi Mario." Nico is the first to speak up and breaks the tension making me breathe out deeply. 

"Hi Nico, how are you." Mario asks with a large smile and a few seconds later the elevator doors open up.  

"I'm good Mario, how are you?" Nicos replies as we all move into the elevator.

My heart is pounding.

I'm surprised they both can't hear it beating.

I'm surprised I've not started crying yet.

My ex-best friend, someone who left, not for just a random club. 

The rival club.

I just want to scream at him.

I want to say all of the things that I didn't say that day.

"I'm good Nico, I'm quite nervous." Mario laughs and stands opposite us, but I stare into the mirror walls and refuse to even look at him. 

"Don't be nervous Mario, that's what Auntie Lia said to Uncle Marco. Didn't you Auntie Lia?" I don't want to talk so I just nod and say,

"Mhm." We get to the top floor and the elevator doors open. 

I walk out with Nico in my arms as he wriggls in my arms and turns around to look at Marcio who is walkng behind us.

"Good Luck Mario!" He scream and I do start to think about our friendship years ago.

I can't help it.

I can't help but think about all the great times together.

But everytime I do I always think about the day he told us.

I feel a tear run down my face but I wipe it away as quickly as I can.

"Thanks Nico, I hope to see you soon." He shouts back making Nico giggles.

We get to where we are sitting. I place Nico down on his seat in the empty arena whith fe German And Scotlan fans dotted around, but Nico being the child that he is doesn't stya in her seat but stat to run to the edge of the barrier and is screaming for Marco.

But just as I get to the edge to pick him up, I turn my head and realise that Mario is walking out from the tunnel.

He look over at me, but doesn't smile, he doesn't do anything to provoke me.

We just stare at each other until Nico bring me out of our staring.

"Auntie Lia, who is that?" He asks and points to the woman walking donw the stirs towards us, he hair pulled back into a sllek and stylish pony tail with a Number 13 jersey with a plan of slim jeans and a pair flats.

"Hi Lia, I haven't seen you in forever." Lisa Muller is probably one of the nicest people I have ever met.

She's also the only woman I know that could put up with Thomas and his childish ways.

"I know, Nico this is Lisa." I say and pick him up so he waves to Lisa making her laugh and wave back.

"Hi Nico."

We then go and sit in our seats and I sit Nico in between us just incase.

"So how is the ballet going?" She asks.

"It's good, it's Black Swan and I got the mai part to I'm really nervous, but I hope I can do. It's-" I quickly cover Nico's ear, "-fucking stressful." I finish and Lisa laugh loudly.

"Well you're going to have to get Thomas and I tickets because I want to see you dance."

"Well on the fifth night, I got like twenty tickets so I was going to give them to Marco to ive them out between you all." I tell her and she smiles.

"I can't wait."

----------------------------------

The game is going well.

Some of the Scotland players are fucking hot.

Everything is going alright.

Until one of the hot Scotland players and Marco try to go for the ball at the same time, but it leaves Marco lying on to the ground holding his ankle.

An ankle that has basically just heeled.

I stand up forom my seat and stare over carefully.

Mario is basically glaring daggers at the scotland players as Marco is mved over to the side of the pitch.

I feel my heart start to pound loudly and Mario looks up from the gound and over at me and I shake my head and sit back down and watch as the medics check Marco, while the game continues on.

-------------------------

"Are you okay?" I ask Marco as I get down to the changing rooms.

We ended up winning 2-1 with Thomas scoring both goals.

I was a good game, except the fact that Marco got injured.

"I'm fine Lia, don't worry." Marco tells me with a smile so I nod weakily.

"I'm going to take Nico home, I'll see you later." I give him a kiss on the foehead. "I love you." I shout and walk out with Nico.

"Love you too." Marco shouts back as I carry and almost sleeping Nico in my arms.

By the time I get to Yvonne's house Nico is fact asleep, so I let her carrry him out just incase I wake him up.

"Was Mario there?" She asks and we walk down her stairs after putting Nico to bed.

"Yeah." I say.

"Did you talk to him?" She asks and I scoff.

"Fuck no, did you not hear me when I said I never wanted to speak to im again?" I ask and she scoff.

"I just asked. You could have been talking and just not told us." She says and I shake my head.

"No, not after what her did." I say and she just nods and give me a hug.

"I'll see you soon." Yvonne kisses the side of my head, "Love you."

"Love you too. I leave her house and climb in my car and hear home to fall alseep watching the highlights of tonights game.

------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this.

I thought I'd give you another chapter.

Please comment, vote and follow me

love you xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 278 19
This is the sequel to A Little Lie. My Marco Reus and Erik Durm fanfiction, Back To The Beginning. A year has passed, since we last saw Mila, heartb...
91.9K 3.9K 40
dortmund, nazi germany; ww2. how did two nazi soldiers find themselves in love with a jew? (completed) (RE-EDITING, 2020)
91.1K 1.8K 57
When a 24 year old Ruby Muller visit her good old friends which was basically her older brother best friends from the famous football team Bayern Mun...
15K 253 21
Amélie La Valet is a typical French girl but she had to move to Dortmund, a city in Germany. When it's her mother's boss birthday, she has to go alon...