𝕄π•ͺ π•£π• π• π•žπ•žπ•’π•₯𝕖 π•šπ•€ 𝕒...

By icebluecamellia

San witnesses a brutal murder barely managing to stay unnoticed and get away. But he quickly notices that he... More

info
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
final chapter

chapter 11

3.7K 233 68
By icebluecamellia

The next morning I went to the police station together with Wooyong were we ran into Yeosang who told us that he was also here for the small meeting and for answering questions so right now all of us and one police officer that I wasn't familiar with sat in a small but bright room around a table.

"Alright" the man started "Thank you for comming Mr. Choi, Mr. Kang and I see you also brought a friend?"
"Jung Wooyoung, Sir. I'm here to give my friends mental support" Wooyong told him with a sly smile. Yeah totally... mental support.
"Okay Mr. Jung. So... we already had Mr. Kang here and heard his view of the story but it is very important for us to also know about you." he explained and pointed at me.
"Your friends said you were missing for one week and the woman that called to tell us you are alright said your clothes were bloodied and ripped. Could you explain that to us?"
The officer asked gently and I knew now I had to lie... to the police. At this point I really questioned my good manners. With a last small gaze to Wooyong I started explaining "I was on my way to search for Yeosang because we wanted to meet up. Then I found him in a small side alley with the criminal ready to kill him. I tried to help but I got knocked out... after that I don't remember what happend and the first thing I can actually remember is that I walked into a small cafe to get some water 6 days later." I decided to tell "the truth" because anything I'd come up with wouldn't make any sense and nobody had seen me for a week so I couldn't just say I spent the week at a friends house. Maybe the police could even help me to find out why I was healing so fast. It hadn't anything to do with Wooyoung after all.
"Did you consume drugs or anything like that before you went to search for Yeosang?"
"No of course not." I honestly answered and a frown formed on the officers forehead.
"Mr. Kang? Do you remember seeing Mr. Choi?" he turned to the side to ask Yeosang who seemed like he was strongly trying to remember something.
"Yes... I think I heard and even saw him when he yelled at us. But I was already half unconscious then." he told the officer who turned to me again.
"Alright, so it's confirmed that you really were there. We also found blood in the said side alley and you said you were injured?"
I could tell them the truth now. Maybe they'd help me...
"Y-"
"No he wasn't" Wooyoung's calm voice suddenly interrupted him. What was wrong now? Why didn't he want me tell the officer about it? Silence spread in the room and the men waited for me to confirm what Wooyoung had just said but I didn't know how.
Gladly Yeosang took over. "So... when we met him yesterday he showed us that he had no injuries or wounds on his body so I guess Wooyoung is right."

"Uhh yeah." I quickly added "I wasn't hurt except for a strong punch on the head that knocked me out... maybe the blood was from another victim that he had injured before but that person got away?" I suggested while shrugging but the police officer didn't seem convinced.
"So you're saying you got knocked out and don't remember what happend after that?" he wanted to make sure what he heard was right and I nodded while giving Wooyoung the side eye.
"Hm" the man sighed. "If you want to, we can continue the case but it seems like you, Mr. Choi are alright and Mr. Kang also did get away very lucky. It is your decision if you want to continue the research."

If I had to be honest... I really wanted to know the reason why my body suddenly had those powers but thanks to Wooyoung I wasn't able to tell the police about it anymore.
With a short silent conversation with Yeosang both of us shook our heads.

"I think it's not that important. This case almost costed my dad his life so I don't want to keep thinking about it." Yeosang said to the officer who smiled at him in content.
"I heard your father is getting better?" He asked and soon both of them were in a deep conversation so I gave Yeosang a small sign to tell him that Wooyoung and I were leaving.

As soon as we were out of the building I stopped the purple haired boy with one hand and glared at him angrily. "What was that?! Maybe they could have helped me with finding out the truth! Why would you keep it from them?!" I complained but Wooyoug just pushed my hand away and continued walking, me stumbling behind him.
"Idiot..." he mumbled.
"What?"
"The police can not help you with things like these... a body that heals in a few seconds. They probably would have send you to some crazy scientists to do experiments in you."
he snapped and I stopped walking for a second to think about what he just said. It made sense in a way and maybe he was right... maybe I really shouldn't tell anyone about my problem or I would get in real danger. Did that mean... he had just wanted to protect me right now?

"Are you comming or what?" Wooyoung's annoyed voice sounded from the other side of the street and I quickly ran after him after looking for any driving cars.
"Wait!" I yelled but he kept walking fast.
When I finally reached him I was a little out of breath and he gladly slowed down a bit for me to recover.
"Thanks for pr- protecting me." I thanked him between deep inhales and tried to smile at the confused boy who stared at me in disgust before speeding up his pace again.
"Hey!"
"I didn't do it to protect you. It's just that I can't watch you when you're that far away and like I already said... you're mine so the scientists can't take you away from here." he bluntly said without turning around. And I already thought he'd finally show his gentle side to me...

When I caught up to him again I slightly punshed his shoulder. "I'm not yours idiot. It's okay if my parents say that but not you. I want to get closer to you, be friends with you but can please stop saying that?" I honestly asked the boy whose purple hair was covered in snow and he slowly turned his head to face me but as usual there was only his expressionless face staring at me. I almost missed his creepy grin and scary laugh because right now the only thing where I could see any emotion were his dark and beautiful eyes but they were too hard to read.
"You are the only person that knows about my secret what makes you my second greatest enemy... I have to keep you with me so no. I won't stop calling you mine." Wooyoung explained making it sound completely obvious but it was in no way obvious.

Oh Yeah and I actually wasn't the only person that knew that he was the real psycho killer in this town. Seonghwa my friend you better not let Wooyoung know about this.
"Why make me your enemy if I could help you?" I said to him with a fake pout in my face while staring at the snowy road. After the police meeting I thought he'd maybe trust me a bit more...

"Stop making that face." Was the only thing Wooyoung mumbled while keeping his gaze straight on the road infront of him.
"Why?" I provocantly asked and stepped infront of him to get his attention, still a fake pout on my face like an annoying little child that wanted something. He stopped walking and just stared at me...
"San what do you want from me? You're blocking my way."
"I want to know why you don't trust me one little bit." I told him and waited for an answer of the sighing boy.
"Because you are different..."
"In what way?"
Wooyoung took a step closer and leaned forward a bit but I didn't back away although his face had almost no distance to mine.
"I can see through almost every person on this earth. I know how they are, what they probably think and why they act the way they do but with you it's different... I can't tell if you're still trying to betray me, if you want to help me for real, if you are just an idiot or if you are a genius. Thats why I can't trust you..."
I almost started laughing because of the irony. Jung Wooyoung, one of the most dangerous criminals here in Seoul wasn't able to read a simple person like I was. Even my friends said that I'm bad at lying and hiding things about myself so for a person like Wooyoung I should be no problem, but strangely I was.

He wanted to go away again but I grabbed his shoulders and kept staring at his face that was slightly blushing because of the coldness.
"I promise that you can trust me from now on, okay? Even if my actions are difficult to predict, I'm as far as I know the only person that understands your actions in a way so you'd be better off of we were real friends." I said while smiling at him and for a short second I saw something sparkling in his eyes but it was gone just as quickly.

"You... have no idea about me." he coldly whispered and I didn't know why but in that moment I got a little angry.
Wooyoung isolated himself from everyone and didn't accept any sign of kindness. Why was he such an idiot and made his life harder than it was. My smile was long gone and with a serious tone I spoke up. "You know... I missed the few days were you treated me like a normal person and said nicer things to me. It might have been fake but I wish you would finally realize that a little kindness can't hurt. And stop saying I have no idea about you because although I don't know much I still know enough to build myself an opinion." At this point my voice had gotten louder and I almost forgot to breath between the sentences. "Your parents were killed in a horrible way and I guess the people you want to take revenge on are the killers. You keep murdering others that are connected to them to make them suffer more before you send them to hell, it's obvious. But because of that you started to feel lonely and even if you say thats not true I know that deep inside you do. You are wasting your life because you are driven by the thought of revenge but did you ever think about yourself? The hole in your heart can't be filled with the blood of others!"
I almost yelled but I really didn't know why I was so angry.

From the first day I met Wooyoung I had known that he was hiding something and when I had read his diary the story started to fit together but pitying him for what happend was not right in my eyes.
"You are weak, Jung Wooyoung! Too weak to be a better person!" I shouted and my voice got swallowed in the crystal shaped snow everywhere around us. The other didn't answer nor moved in any way but just glared at me and I didn't even want to see him open his mouth and come up with some stupid reason again.
"Screw you." I spat before taking a turn on my heal and quickly walking along the street that led to the dorm and school building. I couldn't bare with him right now... it was too much.
The cold of the snow was painful on my skin but the anger and frustration I felt burned everything cold and left a raging heat inside of my body.
_______________________________________

Soon there will be a new character... a bad person though.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 2.1K 13
- [COMPLETED] wooyoung, in a desperate attempt to escape his overbearing parents, moves into a new apartment complex and meets his rather strange fla...
60.9K 3.7K 23
Minho managed to get a job after months of searching. He's a teacher at a new founded school, and quickly became a popular topic amongst students. He...
1.1M 46.6K 35
❝Just shut up and fuck me❞ ❝Gladly❞ -°°°- What happens when a fuckboy and an 'ex fuckboy' end up becoming roommates? -°°°- Mature content πŸ’€ Top:...
8.2K 158 32
Hera accidentally meets a mysterious boy who puts her in more danger than she knows. Together with the mysterious boy she uncovers dark secrets and...