Normally Dangerous (jk x read...

By taekoo_kii

{COMPLETED} "Treat me better as I'm too innocent" you wink at the word innocent.... "domination has no compet... More

introduction
1: 1st day
2: Spark
3: Sandwiches
4: Innocent
5: Ice Creams
6: Normal
7: Group study
8: Slipped
9: Help
10: Hang
11: City Lights
12: Don't Touch
13: Different
14: Pancakes
15: Red
16: Promises
17: Hide and seek
18: Connected
19: know me
20: Fake Love
21: I am....
22: We own everything...!
23: Same but Different
24: Leave and Return
25: Good at It
26: Frienemy?
27: tomorrow is...
28: Memories
29: Nation Builders
30: disappointments
32: Wake up.....or not?
35: Will you
34: Spicy
35: In your area
36: found
37: T for Trust
38: truth untold
39: blood sweat and tears
Epilogue

31: Caught in a Lie

295 20 5
By taekoo_kii

Bangtan POV

The room was silent for Y/N. she was not able to hear anything that Mr. Kim was explaining how Bangtan managed to handle the gang and the normal life.

For the first minute Y/N was staring at all of them with a confused face and then slowly-slowly she hung her face low, looking at the floor like she was searching for something on it. But she was searching for answers, not on the floor but in her own mind. She was no more looking at them.

This time the room was really silent. Mr. Kim was looking at Y/N, waiting for her to react. They were also looking at her.

Every member of Bangtan was looking at her with sad eyes. They all knew they lied to her and that will definitely make her sad and feel betrayed. Jungkook's head was also dropped. He was not ready to see Y/N's eyes staring at him with hate in them when he didn't do anything intentionally. It just happened, some he regrets like agreeing to show up as the next leader, and some he's glad that happened like meeting Y/N and falling for her.

Y/N was also staring at the floor; millions of thoughts were running in her mind. Strands her black locks were covering her face. No one was able to judge her expressions.

Suddenly she let out a deep chuckle followed by little giggles. She started clapping her hand along with slowly raising her face to them.

Is she gone crazy?

"Great guys---" she finally speak out, "great Appa!" she said between her laughter, which she was controlling hard not to turn into sobs. She nibbled her lips to control herself. She didn't want to cry in front of the one who lied to her, her entire life.

"Great acting ...... you know you all should work in K-dramas. You all should be honored by Oscars" {A/N: o-sacar vrom-vrom-vrom. Y/N: stfu-_-. A/N: fine... get back into the shit book} "you all were so great, that you really made me believe that you are my true friends, That you love to spend time with me, around me, My 'best friends'" she ground her teeth. "Liars....." her breadth got heavy with anger. Everything from a promise to love... Was a lie to me... I just an insignificant person to you all, just a mission... every smile, every hug, everything was a commanded by the boss and you..... You puppets followed." She yelled in a low voice.

Her parents and Bangtan wanted to tell her that she is thinking the wrong way... Y/N was not any insignificant person to them, but too precious that they themselves wanted to protect her, keep her away from any danger. Not only on boss's words.

But they didn't say a word because they knew that no one can beat her in the argument. Even if it's just on a topic of a choice between chocolate or red velvet, she could say things that could make the front person cry and back off and surrender the fight. But in this case, they knew that she was deeply hurt and was feeling betrayed.

"This means my whole life became a lie" she let out a sad chuckle and eye her dad like she was blaming him. "It's unacceptable ..... I'm sick of all this.....I'm so tired.....of being one of you.....I thought I am the bad one who lied to you but –" she laughed a little sadly. "I'M SO SICK OF LIES. IM SO TIRED OF ALL THIS." She shouted. Everyone in the room looks at her with worry in their eyes including Jungkook.

"It's so unacceptable," She says shaking her head like she wants to deny everything that happened to her. She took some steps back. Her back clash with the door behind her, she was biting her lips. It seems like her controlling ability has reached limits and she could cry out loud any minute.

She hands the doorknob, twisted it, and exit the room in a flash. Slamming the door hard, this made a loud sound. Everyone took a step in front. Wanted to stop her but Jungkook was fast, he almost reaches the door but Mr. Kim was faster, he blocked jungkook's path from his hand and look at him. "Let me go after her, I made this mess, and let me handle it now, don't worry I will clear out every misunderstanding." He said in guilt and worry-filled voice. "Boss, tell her that it's not my fault and I truly love her," Jungkook says and backs off giving space to his boss. Mr. Kim nodded and exits the room following Y/N.

Y/N POV

You were walking; don't know where with heavy steps, Tears rolling down from your eyes. You just came out on time and didn't let them see your tears. You didn't want to break in front of them, it will make you look weak. At least that's what you thought they will feel.

At this time you were out of the hotel on the main road. The road was empty and the sky was dark. You heard the footsteps of your father who was shouting and calling your name again and again asking you to stop.

"Y/N stop I said!!" you finally heard his voice clearly, he was near you. You turned to him shouting "why Appa? Why? ..... Why so many lies? Why don't you believe in me? Why do you think I need to be protected? Why do you think I don't deserve to be the leader of the black nation? Why? Why can't you answer me?"This was the first time you were talking to him like that, in a high voice.

You stood still and covered your face with your hands, feelings took over you and you started sobbing. Your father's eyes soften to see her strong daughter start sobbing in the middle of the street. He walked towards you and took you in his embrace.

His hands around the neck of the small body of her daughter and his chin rested over your head. You were crying in your father's embrace, your hands still on your face against his chest.

"I know my daughter I lied to you and I'm sorry about that. it's not like I don't believe in you, I do, it's just like I don't believe in this cruel world, I can't believe in everyone and compromise on you. It's not like I think you need to be protected, it's like I can't let my precious daughter be in danger from any angle, You are a target of our foe. It's not like I think you can't lead the gang, it's just I can't see you have a war with black code and regret your decision." He said in a soft voice and brushed his fingers through your hair.

Where you, you were listening to him carefully but still weeping silently against his chest. "You know Y/N--" he spoke again "—were in the case of Bangtan. They didn't lie to you... I just asked them to keep an eye on you. If they wished they wished could do it secretively. You would never know that someone was watching you. But you are significant to them. They love you and care for you, that love is their own, their real feelings, not my command. And Jungkook, I don't find anyone who can love you that way. He really loves you. He kept on taking your side when I was arguing for the leader post. Trust me; he loves you more than enough. Trust him, trust Bangtan... will you?

You slowly nodded your head as you realized that they really deserve a chance, they love you and you were overreacting on this......

"Yeah that's my good girl---" your father suddenly stopped. You felt a push along with your dad and a sound but your father was holding you so tight that you were not able to depart. His smile faded and a terrified expression took over his face. You lifted your face when you sense something wrong in his tone.

"Appa---" you again felt a push and that 'thunk' sound in your ear which you heard at the first push, but your mind didn't really acknowledge it.

Your father got a little misbalanced "Y/N go.........Run" he said to you which made you confuse as you stare at him with eyebrows frowned. You opened your hands and place them around your father to support him when he misbalanced. You felt your hands getting a little soggy but ignored it.

This time your father pushed you weakly out of his hug. And said "Y/N go run my child" you took some steps back on your father's weak push, looking at him with a confused face but then you noticed your hands all red. Something red was covering them.

Blood...

It was blood.....

It was your father's blood.

Your eyes widen then you again turned to your father. Your father again got a jerk and you heard two loud 'thukk' familiar to the last two. This time you realized what the sound was.

Your father groaned and lost his balance and fell on his knees. And then you saw a person standing behind him, some 4-5 steps away from the kneeled figure of your father.

You stared at your father with horror, wide eyes, and uneasy breath and then turned to the unknown guy. He held a gun in his hands to which a silencer was attached. He was all covered in black, a black overcoat, a Black hat, and a black mask with black shades on his eyes. It was impossible to recognize him. His figure was very unfamiliar, especially on this disguise.

You gasp loudly when your father was again shot, this time he totally fell on the floor. You ran to him "APPA!!" you shouted and placed his head on your lap as you kneeled to the floor, "Appa!" you shouted again. He chuckles "Y/N ......" "No don't speak" "listen .... Trust me to trust Bangtan," he said in a shaky voice. His eyes were a little moist because of the pain. "Dad, please keep your eyes open" and he did as you said, he was staring at you... But with motionless eyes.

"Appa...Dad... DAD!!....APPA!!" you shouted again and again not knowing what to say in this situation but this time he did not respond. Just staring at you with caring eyes, which were still.

You sensed something "no.....no......no-no-no-no" you held his wrist to feel his pulse but you could feel........nothing...

You shook him violently but he didn't even bulge.

You stared at your father's lifeless body in your lap, who was shot five times in his back. Your eyes were wide. You could think of nothing but stare at the man who raised you, at his dead body.

That 'black' guy took a step to you. You saw him from the corner of your eyes. Anger took over you.

You slowly raise your face to look at the man standing in front of you. You were shaking out of anger, your eyes were red and you were grinding your teeth. Your look was enough to kill someone down in horror. It didn't affect him much, but you saw him gulping.

You move your hand to the back belt to take your gun out but then you felt a jerk and heard that 'thukk' sound with extreme pain in your shoulder. The guy shot you on your shoulder the man who just shot your father 5 times, shot his last bullet at you.

He suddenly disappeared from your sight and the next moment you heard a car moving towards you with speed.

You turn back to see the car. Its headlights making you go blind.

But then it hit you. You fall about 3 meters away with your father's body in opposite direction. You could see your blood running on the road from your body but then everything went black.......all black 

A/N sorry guys I took long to update.. but I hope you enjoyed the chapter please vote and comment something...anything... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.9K 36
[COMPLETED] She was living her life normally until one day she found out everything that was going on. The things that went wrong in her life. The ca...
1.1M 47.2K 78
Him: If you were not his daughter you would not end up here y/n: what are you saying.. let me go Him: you wish Y/n: aahh stop please it hurts Him:...
60.4K 2K 26
"-Hyungs...you need to run, please! -Never ever! We are not leaving without you. -But I don't even deserve that- -SHUT UP RIGHT NOW! You forgot alrea...
5.1K 212 21
[𝐒𝟏- 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃; 𝐒𝟐 - 𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆] You are sent to boarding school for something which you didn't do. You were broken when you got to...