Rock of steele

By HaleyMoss

Ella is just a normal semi popular girl by the sports she plays,living in Jasper ,Nevada with her best frien... More

Chapter 1 Darkness Rising's
Chapter 3 Scrapheap
Chapter 4 ConJob
Chapter 5 Convoy
Chapter 6 Deus Ex Machina
Chapter 7 Speed Metal
Chapter 8 Predatory
Chapter 9 Sick Mind
Chapter 10 Out of his head
Chapter 11 Shadowzone
Chapter 12 Operation: Breakdown
Chapter 13 Crisscross
Chapter 14 Metal Attraction
Chapter 15 Rock Bottom
Chapter 16 Partners
Chapter 17 T.M.I
Chapter 18 Stronger, Faster
Chapter 19 One Shall Fall
Chapter 20 One shall fall part 1
Chapter 21 One Shall Fall Part 2
Chapter 22 One Shall Fall Part 3

Chapter 2 Masters and Students

1.2K 34 3
By HaleyMoss

Ella P.O.V.

Magnus hadnt honked this morning to get me up, thankfully I had set my school alarm and gottent up on my own. We were now at base, working on our school projects.  Miko was working on our solar system, Raph was working on his Volcano, and Jack his motorcycle. Everyone's guardians were somewhat helping them. I had already finsihed mine earlier, I had sang a song but had remixed it with different sounds. So I was watching the other's do their projects. I got and A, I was happy about that. I walked over to where Raph was working on his Volcano, with Bee. Then it erupts, like it's supposed to. "Decepticons! were under attack." I hear Ratchet say. Then Him and Optimus are runnning over to where we are. "It's no attack Ratchet, It's my Volcano. Or was." Raph said when his volcano sank down. "what in the allspark is going on in here." Ratchet asked. "Our projects are due tmro." Jack said. "yeah if Bulkhead doesnt help me with my solar system-" Miko said but got cut off by Ratchet.

"oh and what does Bulkhead know? of your solar system?" "Or bumble bee of your volcano's." Ratchet said. "Or Arcee of our motorcycle's ?" Jack asked. I giggled but tried to cover it up but Ratchet turned his madness onto me." and where is yours?" he asked annoyed. "I finished mine already I got an A today." I told him. He looked surprised and impressed.  "always ms. goody two shoes huh Ella." Miko said. "well Miko I would like to stay out of detention, that way I still have my starting spot on the basketball team." I told her. I stood a little closer to raph and bee and watched Raph redo his volcano, while Bee was talking about his Scouting missions. "Your awesome Bee, why doesnt Optimus promote you to scout already?" Raph asked Bee. Than Optimus put a hand on Bee's shouder and said "I agree with Raphael although our young scout has alot of experience, he still has much to learn." then there was a beepng on the computer, said there was energon on the move. "Ratchet come with me." Optimus said. "well maybe I should stay and supervise the children's projects." Ratchet said. "Bumble Bee" Optimus said. "ah scrap." Bee said. Thankfully Optimus didnt think nothing about it unless he was scolding Bee on a private comm link. They both went through the ground bridge. Then Ratchet went all crazy with Jack, Miko , and Raph's projects. I'm glad that I did mine already.

I walked over to Magnuss and tapped on his foot. He looked down to me and bent down so I could walk onto his hand. He lifted me up to eye level with him and I said" so you want to go for a ride or do something fun?" He kind of just looked at me. "Okay" he said. He put me down on the ground and then transformed. I got into the drivers seat and we left the base. "so what is this fun that you speak of?" Magnus asked. "Drive to my house and I'll show you." I said. He drove to my house and I got out and went to the back yard. I went into our shed and found paint and balloons, along with my paintball gun and a huge pipe that would be good for Magnus to use as his paintball gun. I also pulled out my dad's s.w.a.t. pollice bullet proof vest. My dad is a police officer and my mom is a nurse at the hospital. I walked out of the shed with all the stuff and came around to the front. Magnus opened his door and I got all the stuff in his cab part of his truck. Then I got back into the drivers seat and took hold of the wheel. I pulled out my phone and called base "Optimus?" Ratchet said. "No crank bot it's Ella. I need a ground bridge into a very secluded forest area please." I told him. "I"m not cranky! but okay incoming." Ratchet said. The glowing green portal came and we went through it. It was def secluded. It was a giant forest. I hopped out of the truck and grabbed the stuff so that Magnus could transform. I already had paintballs in my paint gun, but I had to fill Magnus's balloons for his gun. "what are you doing?" Magnus asked. "It's one of the games us human's play, It's called paintball. I Love it. The point of the game is for us to hit each other with these paintballs with our paintball guns. Since I didnt have the right tools or tech to built you an actually gun you'll have to use this pipe to shoot your paintballs at me." I told him. "I have to shoot you?I'm supposed to me protecting you, not using you as a practice target." Magnus said. I giggled, but he just looked at me funny. "you Sir have just made your first joke." I had finsihed with the paint balloons and then I was putting my vest on. "What is that that your putting on?" Magnus asked. "It's a bullet proof vest it helps if you get shot, it's my dad's he's a cop, he helps keep our city safe. I don't noramlly wear it when I play with MIko ,but since your so big I figured I should." "well I could just load these paint balls in my arm and it would come out a painball instead of energon blast." Magnus said. "That works too." I said. He loaded the paintballs into his arm and then tested one out and it sent out paint, instead of a blast. "Okay so if you hit me 5 times before I do you win. Then we just start over." He nodded and went off to hide as I did the same.

I hid behind a huge rock, I peeked my head out and saw part of his leg sticking out and aimed and fired. A pink spot splattered on his leg. He looked down and his mouth was open. "Pink really Ella?" Magnus said. wow I think he's finally starting to come out of his rock of steele shell.

I wanted to giggle but I knew I would give away my spot. I heard him walk to somewhere to the right, so I peeked out from the rock to the right side and saw his left arm sticking out and I shot him. Purple splattered aganist his arm. "uh purple" Magnus groaned. I giggled that time and I ran but I was too late he spotted me and hit me in the side with a blue paint ball and I went down. wow that hurt I'll be bruised tmro. while I was getting up he hit me again with a red paint ball in the arm. Ouch! I finally got behind a tree. I then turned and saw his head and shot, i think he heard it coming cause he turned where his face was facing me and he got a lime green paint ball to his face. I full blown laughed and I pulled my phone out and took a pic of him. I put my phone away and then shot him again but in the chest with another pink paintball. "Hit a mech while he's down, you play dirty." Magnus said funnyily. "well hey your like 100 times myself I have to have an advantage." I said. I snuck over to another tree but as I didnt I heard Magnus blaster go off as it came toward me I flipped up into the air over it and got behind a tree.I turn the tree and see him moving to behind a big rock and I shot him in the back. I heard him groan and say "I'm losing to a girl, a human girl, get it togather Magnus." I smiled. Awe he's so cute when he does that. wait what?cute? I shook my head and I wasnt paying attention because he was now right infront of me. He shot two shots one  hit me square in the chest, the other hit me in the  left arm, he was too close to me and it sent me back into the rock hard. I groaned but I just got up even thought I knew it hurt, I had to get back up. One more hit and one of us will win.  I moved quickly behind the rock I was just infront of. I saw him face me and I was about to shoot him in his crouch area. what I wanted to see if it hurt them like normal boys. hahaha. But he shot me first right in the neck, oh boy that hurt worse then all of them but I didnt let him know. I didnt want him to worry and not want to play anymore cause this was really fun. After he shot me I just sat down on the ground an so did he. "I have to say this earth game was weird but it was fun." Magnus said. I laughed and he smiled. The sun was starting to go down so it must be about 6:00pm. "so can I ask you something?" i asked him. "I believe you just did." He smiled while he said. Wow smart elic. "so before you hit me I was aiming for your uh crouch area, does it hurt y'all to get hit there like it does boys here on earth?" I asked him nervously. "yes it does,but it has to be really hard." Magnus said. "well we better get back to base and get this stuff cleaned off, but first I'd like to take a pic of us like this. do you mind?" I said and asked.

"okay what do I do?" Magnus said. "you just be close to me and smile when I say smile" I said. He put me on his shoulder and leaned his head where it was touching mine. I put my phone infront of us and I said "Smile." and took the pic. I looked at the pic and he had actually had smiled, I showed him the pic. He put me down on the ground and transformed. I got my stuff and got into the drivers side. I took off my vest and put it with the rest of the stuff. I gave him my phone number if he ever needed to reach me and he gave me his nmuber too, or well his com link number. We arrived back at base, I hopped out and he transformed. "what happend to you guys?" Bulkhead asked. Magnus and I just looked at each other and smiled. "just having some fun.' I said as we walked down the hall to the training room for a water hose and some soap.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Ratchet P.O.V

Ella has changed the commander already and theyve only known each other for a few days. I know the commander will keep her safe and still be able to let loose sometimes. It will be good for him.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Ultra Magnus P.O.V.

I had fun today playing paintball with Ella. I was worried when I hit her that I had hurt her cause she fell to the ground. She just got up like it didnt even phase her. She is one strong human. "you know that flip you did was great ,you could be a very worthy warrior if you were cybertroian." I told her proudly. She smiled and said "Thanks that would be so awesome if I was one of you. I'd want to be your size, with like blue and lime green, then I'd transform into a lamborghini." I smiled she had all that firgured out besides a name. "well now, all you need now is a name." I said. "hmm  I know! Starblaze." she said. I like it. "why starblaze?" I asked. "well I really like looking at the stars at night and my last name is blaze." She said. Hmm Ella Blaze it suits her perfectly. She's like a little spitfire. She was washing all the paint off of me but none off herself. "why arent you getting the paint off yourself?" I asked. "well that way when my parents ask where all the bruises came from the next day I wont have to make up a lie for it." She didnt tell me this would cause harm to her. "It's okay I bruise easily and it will be okay I better get home thought." she said. I nodded and transformed and she got in and I drove to her house. Once I got to her house she opened the door and got out, more like fell out. "are you alright Ella?" I asked. "yes, man I got to get used to that." she said. "goodnight magnus." she said as she patted the hood of my truck. "goodnight little starblaze." I told her. She smiled and went into her house. She's changing me, I can already feel it. I know I will still be the commander I"m supposed to but I can let loose for myself, for Ella.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 377 17
Her name is Elizabeth Star but her friends call her Liz. She's a 16 years old teenage girl going to Jasper Nevada Memorial High School. She's friends...
8.9K 287 18
McKayla Swan, has lived in Jasper, Nevada her whole life, nothing really interesting happens there just school, home and weekends, but that all chang...
21.6K 509 13
Alexis Japping. Or rather, Crimson Starflare, daughter of Optimus Prime. A normal one, she is not. Sent away from Cybertron as a sparkling, only to w...
72.9K 1K 27
Three years after arriving on earth and making Jasper, Nevada their home away from home, Optimus Prime and his spark mate Flash Storm have welcomed a...