Midnight Wanderings// Drarry

ItsDrarryBitch által

Set in the eighth year and everyone that died is still dead. ~~~~~ Draco has a secret. Or at least that's wha... Több

Authors Note
Chapter One- Pilot
Chapter Two- Up To Something
Chapter Three- Spill
Chapter Four- Crazy
Chapter Five-Racing
Chapter Six- Sickly
Chapter Seven- Gone
Chapter Eight- List
Chapter 10- Surrender
Chapter 11- Better
Chapter 12- My Saviour
Authors Note
Chapter 13- Draco's New Friend
Chapter 14- Seduction
Chapter 15- Heat
Chapter 16- Mutual Attraction
Chapter 17- Changed Man
Chapter 18- Instigator
Chapter 19- Realization
Chapter 20- Haze
Chapter 21- The Article
Chapter 22- Love Confession
Chapter 23- Collision
Chapter 24- The Giant Squid
Chapter 25- Bath Time Surprise
Chapter 26- Boggarts With a Cherry On Top
Chapter 27- Confrontation
Chapter 28- Reconcile
Chapter 29- Wait For You
Chapter 30- Mates and Masquerades
Chapter 31- Til' Death Do Us Part
Chapter 32- Pen-pals
Chapter 33- Remembering and Planning
Chapter 34- Hints and Holes
Authors Note
Chapter 35- When The Sky Falls . . .
Chapter 36- Close Call
Chapter 37- Content
Chapter 38- Christmas Break Part 1
Chapter 39- Christmas Break Part 2
Chapter 40- Suspicious Activity
Chapter 41- The Truth Will Set You Free
Chapter 42- Severed
Chapter 43- Bond or Not . . .

Chapter Nine- Caught

344 7 2
ItsDrarryBitch által

Harry's P.O.V

A week later, Draco was still missing. Almost as if he had packed his bags and left.

He didn't show up to any classes or any meals.  Nor could he be seen wandering the halls in between classes. Draco had seemingly disappeared. 

Today, I decided I would do something about it. McGonagall had to have known that Draco wasn't showing up to any classes. I would go to her office and talk to her about it today. 

I walked through the empty halls and I shivered involuntarily. The building was cold lately. The sky looked grey and gloomy and it seemed as if it might rain today.

I made my way down several halls before facing the gargoyle statue that would lead me to where I needed to be. I muttered the password and headed inside. 

I was shocked at what I looked at. 

Draco Malfoy was sitting in front of McGonagall as  handsome as ever. 

I blinked and sighed. He was just his same slytherin self. 

I groaned frustratedly and walked up to her desk and slapped my hand down on it. 

"Where have you been?" I questioned angrily.

He looked up at me startled. His skin was pale and he looked sick. He gulped and glanced at McGonagall. His chapped lips parted to utter a response but McGonagall beat him to it.

"Mr. Potter!" McGonagall said exasperatedly. "You will not act so rudely in my office. Now wait outside while I speak to Mr. Malfoy."

I bit my lip anxiously and twisted my fingers in my hands. I smiled at her apologetically and made my way out. Malfoy stared after me intently. I didn't want to part from them. Before I was out of hearing distance I heard Draco's injured voice say, "Him. Harry Potter. Add him to the list."

I gasped at the raspy voice he now had. 

Was he sick? I thought as I walked away.

Draco's P.O.V

"No, Mr. Malfoy." McGonagall spoke quickly. "I asked who you had used your abilities on. I was not asking for a list of your sexual excursions."

I gaped at her. My face was lit on fire by my embarrassment. 

"Well then," I cleared my throat before speaking. I always sounded a bit gravelly lately.  "We should add a few more names to the list."

I tried to act unaffected by how obviously embarrassed I was as I listed off a few more names of students that I had er- practiced my charm on. 

Just when I finished saying all the names I could remember, Potter stormed into the room. He paused his quick paced steps and stared at me with wide emerald eyes. 

He groaned before slapping his hand on the desk and angrily asked, "Where were you?"

I was startled by the attention he was putting on me. My face started to heat up when Potter invaded my personal space. My heart dropped to my stomach when he looked at me with such an intense gaze. 

The animosity in his stare didn't go unnoticed by me as I opened my mouth to retort but McGonagall started to speak.

After I watched Potter leave the room I slumped back in my chair. I ran my fingers through my usually soft but now coarse hair. 

I had not forgotten about Potter's plan to discover my secret all throughout the week I had been away. 

Then I remembered. 

"Him. Harry Potter. Add him to the list," I said tiredly. 

McGonagall stared at me. It was in an accusing manner with disappointment written all over it. I rolled my eyes and tried to not scoff. 

Of course. I can't be trusted if it's the precious savior I'm playing with.

McGonagall cleared her throat and glanced down at the short list. Over the week, McGonagall had eliminated almost every student from the list which is why she called me in here today. It appeared that not a single student on the list was my mate.

Which then brings me to McGonagall explaining to me that I didn't have to have slept with them in order for them to affect me this way. 

"Ok. We now have seven students on this list," she explained. "I'll narrow it down and you can go to class. There is no need to stay away from the listed students anymore and I expect you to continue your education with ease." 

She stood up and walked me towards the door. She offered me a biscuit before parting and I accepted it.

When I reached the bottom of the steps, there was Potter. 

His gaze was furious as he met my eyes. He stepped right up to me and latched onto my collar tightly, carefully. His knuckles barely grazed my neck and I shivered. 

I waited for him to yell at me or even punch me but he didn't. He just looked at my face and shook his head slowly and the hatred left his eyes. 

I didn't realize how much I started depending on Potter to hold me up until he released me. I stumbled back a little before regaining my balance.

"Get better, Draco," he muttered before sauntering off and out of the hall.

I sighed and stared at his back as he walked away. My racing heart calmed down and I glanced at the dirty floor. Did I really look so sickly as to make Potter pity me?

I frowned at that. 

I composed myself and walked towards the nearest bathroom. It was empty. 

What I saw in the mirror was too familiar. Pale skin forced over defined bone. I really did look sickly. There were dark bags under my eyes but I couldn't fathom why. For all I had done this week was lay in bed until sleep greeted me. 

I wondered what Potter thought about me now. 

I smiled into the mirror and noticed some color return to my face.

 I was going to get better.

That night I decide to go for a swim in the Black lake. 

Harry's P.O.V

I pondered over the events of today as I sat in the common room with Hermione and Ron.

Ron was excitedly retelling the events of some random story and Hermione was listening intently and laughing. Every time she laughed Ron would smile back at her; the affection he had for her was clear in his eyes. 

I smiled at Hermione as she looked at me.

I cleared my throat and stood up before stretching.

"I'm going to head to bed. Ron are you coming?" I asked.

"No I think I'll stay here for a bit," he replied calmly before glancing at Hermione and giving himself away.

"Yeah, I think I will stay a while longer too," Hermione replied before smiling reassuringly at Harry and wishing him a good night.

I made my way to the boy's dormitories and plopped down in my bed.  I heard something crumple under me and I twisted around in my bed to retrieve it. It was the Marauders map, neatly folded. I curiously whispered, "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."

I opened the paper up and immediately searched for Draco. He was in the middle of the Black lake.

That immediately raised my suspicions and I put on a jacket before throwing the invisibility cloak over myself. 

In the middle of the week that Draco had been gone I started reading up on dark creatures and came upon a mysterious grey beast that you can summon to do your bidding. It sounded to me like Draco could be summoning something.

There was hardly any proof to support this but there was no other logical explanation. If Hermione was on my side with this then I probably would've already figured this out.

But if I was right and Draco was summoning something then the Black lake was the perfect area to do it. It was spacious and whether the creature was a water dwelling one or not, it didn't matter. It would take more that a little bit of drowning to kill something as dark and sinister as described in the book.

I breathed in deeply before making my way down into the common room. Ron and Hermione were still on the couch except now they were wrapped up in each others arms and soft kissing noises were resonating from them. I cringed at the sight of my two best friends so close but I mentally cheered Ron on anyway. 

I was halfway out of the portrait hole when I snickered and yelled, "Get some, Ron!"

I hurriedly closed the portrait behind me and laughed at Hermione's terrified shriek. 

Whilst quickly making my way out of the building I had accidentally stepped on Mrs. Norris. I hissed at the loud shriek that came from her. I felt slightly guilty for stepping on her when I finally made it outside with no further incidents.

I shivered at the winter air and quickly cast a heating charm. 

The dark night sky was covered in clouds and I couldn't see a single star above me. I watched as my breath turned into white clouds that twirled in the winter air before dissipating.

The Black Lake looked like spilled ink that had been left for hours. Not a single wave interrupted it's dark reflective surface. 

I knew that if Malfoy was still out in the middle I wouldn't be able to see him so I waited patiently for him to return. 

Only, there was not even a full two minutes of waiting before a blonde head popped out of the murky water just a few feet away from the shore. 

"Malfoy!" I yelled instinctively. He jumped in fright before an inhumane shriek erupted from him. I flinched but quickly froze as a round object was hurled at my head. It surprised me enough to hold me in my spot as it pounded right into my head. 

Pain registered in my mind before the minuscule amount of light from the moon disappeared and I was knocked out cold.

~~~~~

Here's a chapter. Now let's get riggity riggity wrecked!

1,653 words

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

181K 3.5K 32
DRARRY •Set in eighth year •There are still some Instagram chapters but it's mainly real life chapters •There is smut although there is warnings •...
60.3K 1.6K 17
Our well known Draco Malfoy turns out to be a Vera. His inheritance kicks in and he had to find his mate. The Malfoy bloodline has been well known fo...
1M 33K 28
Follow Harry and Draco through their ups and downs during their 5th year at Hogwarts. All characters and settings belong to J.K. Rowling!
816K 13.9K 32
When the war survivors from the school of Which Craft and Wizardry return to finish their remaining years, everyone seems to have different feelings...